Part 11.

Daemon's Pov.

Seeing the large camp come into view again,  Drogon flies down with his siblings soon following. It's been a long journey back, and I've spent most of it in silence. She just locked them up. Besides my view of her and hers probably of me, I never thought she would go  as far as locking her own children up. She betrayed their trust, and now it will probably take time for them before they'll go back  to her. If they choose to stay with me until they do, I'll accept that if they wish to roam the lands, I'll also accept that.

Feeling us land on the ground, I get off drogon as I let my hand run over his neck.

"Your grace!" Somoene yells, and soon Harry makes his way out of a large tent with wide eyes as he sees the dragons next to me.

"Go hunt and watch over each other." I say as I turn in the direction of the 5 dragons who fall their wings at me before flying away.

"I'll keep them safe, Father." Drogon says as he flies after his siblings. "You, my king, are one mad man." Harry says as he walks over to me, and I can't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"Thank you Harry it's great to see you again, too." I say with a chuckle as we walk back into my large tent that holds the map of Westoros. It's better to start planning already. We can better be over prepared than be under prepared.

"A message has arrived for you." Harry states, and I quirk my brow at him. "From?"  I state, and he pulls a takes a sealed roll of paper out of a small chest.

"The queen of Thorns ." Harry states as she gives me the letter, and I see the rose seal on it. Quickly opening it, my eyes dart over the letter.

"She wants my help." I state as I look back up at  Harry. "Her grandchildren are  in danger. She says if I  get them to safety, she'll back my claim on the Iron Throne, " I say with slight wide eyes.

"The  Tyrell's have always supported the Targaryens. Can we trust them?" Harry says, and he does have a point. Can we trust the Queen of Torns?

"I do not know, but the Reach is probably the richest in all the 7 kingdoms right now. The Lannistors are in debt, Dorne will never follow me, and the others have been fighting wars for years now." I say as I look at the map in front of me.

"If they'll catch word of you helping them, it could set the war off before we are ready , your grace. " Harry states, and I look at the Reach.

"We could sail to King's Landing as soon as the ships are finished but we will never be able to hold  it without support of the houses, Tyrrell is warden of the south if we have her on her side we may have a chance." I state as I slightly look up and let our eyes meet.

"Send message to the Queen of Thorns. I'll meet her in High Garden 2 full moons from now." I say to Harry, who gives me a nod.

"I'll send word ." He says with a small bow as I  start to stare at the map again.

"Dorne will follow the Targaryen's, The Starks have a hatred towards anyone who looks like a Targaryen. The Lannistors will support the crown as long as they'll have a hold on it. The stormlands are scattered with the remains of the army up north. " I begin as I  look the map intensely over.

"The River lands and the Vale would most likely stay out of any wars." I continue with a heavy breath as I place both hands on the table.

After a couple of hours of just looking at the map, I hear heavy steps behind me, and I slowly turn around.

"You should eat and rest." Harry states as he walks over with a plate. "I want everything to go right. These men follow me. I do not wish to send them to their dead." I state as I sit down on a wooden  chair.