Pokémon XY Ash's Kalos Journ...

By lvbbst3

Ash starts his journey in the Kalos region. He learns new things, catches new Pokemon, and meets new people... More

The Road To Kalos
An interesting Day
New People And New Friends
The Battle
Meeting the Professor
Rampage
The Journey begins
Childhood Memories
Serena's Goal
Santalune Gym Battle
A Worried Mother
Reclaiming the Gym Part 1
Reclaiming the Gym part 2
Kidnapped
The Truth Comes Out
The Preforming Pokémon
The Doctor is in
The Cyllage City Gym Battle
Bake off
Malamar Troubles
Conspiracy
Thanks for the Cake
The Champion
Guardian of the Forest
Geosenge Town
Quest for the Stone. Part 1
Quest for the Stone. Part 2
Quest for the stone. Part 3
What have I Done
The Shalour City Gym Battle
Training days
The Real Battle Begins
Mirror Mirror
Welcome Campers
Nostalgia
A Special Guest
Three VS Three Finale
Ninja Showdown
The Coumarine Gym battle
Catching up with old friends
A New Rival Apperats
A date?

Mega Trouble

2K 26 2
By lvbbst3

(Normal POV)

About an hour after the incident at an abandoned ware house outside of Lumiose city the rocket trio was now interrogating the professor about his research while Serena as sitting in a corner next to her Fennekin, which is in a cage.

"I will never tell you" Sycamore said.

"You are very stubborn you know that" James said.

"Perhaps you need some persuasion" Jessie said deviously.

"No matter what you do to me I will never tell" Sycamore said.

"I wasn't talking about you" Jessie said as she looked over at Serena. Serena then looked very worried about what was going to happen next. Either they were going to hurt her or even worse her Fennekin.

"What.... What are going to do to me?" Serena said in terror. "Fen fin" the fox Pokémon worriedly said.

"Oh nothing, as long as the professor gives us what we want" James said.

"Leave her alone she has nothing to do with you" Sycamore said.

"Either you give us what we want or the girl is going to get a little hair cut" Meowth said deviously as he sent out his claws. Serena was now terrified of what Meowth was going to her. Would he really do such a thing just to get information? Meowth was about to raise his claws at the tied up girl getting ready to swipe. Serena closed her eyes in fear not wanting to eye her own hair get shredded by Mewoth. Before Meowth could swipe Sycamore yelled out.

"Stop.... Ok you win I'll give you the information." Meowth then retracted his claws and went over to the professer.

"Glad you came to your senses now where is the information?" Meowth asked.

"It's on a flash drive in my pocket it's your just don't hurt the girl" Sycamore said.

"Oh don't worry" Jessie said as James reached into the professors pocket's and got out a flash drive "We will take good care of her."

"Wha...What do you mean by that?" Serena asked in fear.

"Knowing that twerp he's on his way here right now so he can come rescues you, but we will have something special waiting for him when he gets here but till then you coming with me" Jessie said as she turned to James. "Get the program started and keep an eye on the professor Meowth you watch the girl and her Fennekin with me, we still start setting up the trap for that twerp."

"Got it" James said.

"With pleasure" Meowth said deviously looking over at Fennekin. Serena and Fennekin were then brought to another room. She was placed in the middle of the room with Fennekin next to her as Jessie was leaning up against a wall watching her as Meowth was in from of Fennekin's cage trying to talk to her.

"You're a really pretty Pokémon, you know " Meowth said trying to flirt with Fennekin . "How would you like if you spend some alone time with me."

That made Fennekins face turn even more red then it was before from embarrassment. But still, she was disgusted of what he was saying to her. Does he really think he has a chance with her after all he did, he even threatened to hurt her own trainer.

"Fen Fen" it said angrily.

"Oh come on, I wasn't going to actually hurt her" Meowth said. "I just needed to give the professor some motivation."

"Just leave her alone" Serena yelled at Meowth. "She's not interested so don't even try."

"Hay was I even talking to you" Meowth snaped. "You stay out of this."

"Fen Fennekin kin" the fox Pokémon said.

"What you like someone else? Who could possibly be better than me?" Meowth said. Fennekin just looked away from Moewth refusing to say anything more to him.

"Perhaps her trainer knows the answer you're looking for" Jessie said looking at Serena.

"I'm not telling you anything" Serena yelled.

"That's fine, I have a pretty good idea who it is anyways" Jessie said. "It's probably a Pokémon within her group of friends am I right."

"What if it is?" Serena said rudely. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"So... it is a pokemon with in your group" Jessie said. "You didn't denied it so it must be it." Serena's face then turned red of embarrassment to the two rocket members. She just gave away who Fennekin likes when she promised her to keep the secret.

"Ok let's see.... It could be that blue frog that our twerp has" Meowth said.

"Or maybe it's that rabbit one that the science one have" Jessie said.

"Or maybe it...." Meowth started to say but stop because he didn't want to say it. "Are you kidding me you like the twerps Pikachu!!! I am ten times better that that Pokémon."

Fennekins face then turned extremely red from what Meowth said. Darn it Meowth figured it out.

"What does that Pikachu have that I don't" Meowth yelled. "He is as pitiful and annoying as his trainer."

"How dare you say that!!!" Serena yelled. "Ash is a great guy and trainer he even stopped you guys multiple times. Any Pokémon would be lucky to get a great trainer like him."

"Oh...." Jessie said deviously. "It looks like we hit a nerve there."

"What are you talking about" Serena said defensively.

"Well you know the saying like trainer like Pokémon" Jessie said. "If Fennekin likes Pikachu then that means... you must have a thing for that twerp."

"Huh...." Serena said with her face turning really red. She then put her face down because she was too embarrassed to look at her anymore.

"You like him don't you?" Jessie said taunting Serena. She was blushing even harder than before. She did like Ash of course but does she have to rub it in her face?

"Aww... isn't that sweet, someone was a little crush on our little twerp" Jessie said mockingly as Serena was still blushing from that comment. "To bad it mean little now as soon as we capture the twerp and Pikachu we'll...." Suddenly there was a clash from the skylight above.

"What the...?!?!" Meowth said. Someone broke through the skylight above and landed right behind Serena. The man was wearing a red blaze cloak and had a red blazed mask covering his face.

"Who the heck are you?" Jessie said. The man just look as Jessie with a serious look.

"I'm the guy that taking you to jail" the man said.

"Meowth get to James I'll deal with this guy" Jessie said as she released her Pumpkaboo and Wobbuffet.

"On it" Meowth said as he ran to the other room.

"Blaziken time to battle" the man said as he released his Blaziken from his pokeball. "You know what to do" the man said. And with that the Blaziken was battling the Pumpkaboo without him having to give any commands.

He then turned to the tied up girl as he figured she was a hostage of team rocket and started to untie her.

"Thank you so much" Serena said. "But who are you?" She said as she got the ropes off of her body.

"Who I am is not important what I do is what really matters" He said as he then turned the fox Pokémon that was still trapped inside of the cage." I suppose that is your Pokémon?"

"Yes it is" Serena said as the man headed towards the cage and released Fennekin. She then ran and jumped into Serena arms in relief of finally being free and safe from that creep Meowth.

After the two reunited both the Pumpkaboo and Wabbuffet was KO by the Blaziken as they both fell to the ground defeated.

"What.... how can you can you beat both of my pokemon by yourself?" Jessie said. "No matter we still have the professor and by now the data should be uploaded and ready to go."

"Data?" The man said. Suddenly the whole building started to shake as the walls and ceiling started to crack.

"Good it's ready" Jessie said as she ran to the other room leaving Serena and the man in the collapsing room.

"Blaziken quick we need to get out of here" the man said. As the man leaped out of the building the same way he came in the Blaziken grabbed both Serena and Fennekin and followed him out. Soon after the man and Serena was a safe distance away from building the whole structure fell to the ground leaving nothing but a pile of debris and a big cloud of dust.

"Plew... we're safe" Serena said in a sigh of relief.

"I wouldn't be so sure" A voice said from the dust. After the big dust cloud cleared it revealed a giant meowth looking robot.

"What the..." the man said. Just then a top of the robot opened revealing the rocket trio and the professor stilled tied up in the cockpit of the machine.

"Meet our newest invention, I called it the Mega Meowth" Meowth said proudly.

"With the data we gathered from the professor this machine can handle any Pokémon that tries to attack, not even mega evolved Pokémon can stop it" James said.

"Let's test this bad boy out on that Blaziken of his" Jessie said as the three went back into the machine and started to operate the robot. It then shot a net from its arms and was coming at Blaziken.

"Flamethrower" the man said. Bleziken then shot a jet stream of fire from its mouth as the net came near, it was burned instantly.

"Oh ya how about you take this" Meowth said from inside the machine as he pushed a button. Just then the arms of the robot shot out of the Machine and grabbed the Blaziken with it's cold iron hands (or paws in this case).

"What?!?!" the man said shocked that his Pokémon has just been restrained by that machine.

"Now take this" Meowth said as he pushed another button. As soon as he did Blaziken was then shocked with a huge amount of electricity come from the hands (Paws) of the machine.

"Blaziken!!!" the man yelled.

"Oh no!!!" Serena yelled. As soon as the machine was done shocking Blaziken the Meowth machine put it in a container that was located in its chest. The rocket trio laughed with greed that they caught a very powerful Pokémon with very little effort. After they were done they turned to the man and Serena with a devious look.

(Serena's POV)

"Now that we have Blaziken, we'll take that Fennekin of yours and be on our way" James said. And with another push of a button the same arms that took Blaziken was heading towards my Fennekin which was still in my arms. I was so scared I couldn't move, frozen in fear I closed my eyes and waited for the arm that was going to grab me and take me away like they did before. It was getting closer and closer and closer intill......

"Dragon Claw!!!!" I heard someone yelled.

I shot open my eyes and see a Charizard slashing its huge blue glowing claws at the arm of the machine that was coming towards me out of the way and back at the machine.

"Charizard?... wait is that...." I then looked behind me. I saw two people running towards me. Is one of them... it is... it's Ash.

"ASH!!!" I yelled relieved to see him. Next to him was Clemont trying his best to keep up. And next to him was.... Chespin?... what is he doing here.

"Serena" Ash yelled still running toward me. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine now that you're here." I said relieved. Fennekin then barked to show that she is also relieved when she saw Pikachu on Ashes shoulder.

"YOU TWERP!!!" Jessie yelled from inside the machine. "The last thing we need it you showing up and ruin everything up for us. Meowth stop that twerp"

"On it" Meowth said pushing another button. With that the hands are now come at me and Ash.

"Look out!" the man said as he pushed us out of the way just in time.

"Thank but.... Who are you" Ash asked. "And why are you wearing that.... Wait .....Are you the masked Blaziken?"

"Masked Blaziken" I thought. "Is that who he is?"

"I am" he said to conform his identity.

"Wow..." Ash said in awe. "Wait... don't you have a Blaziken"

"Yes but they have it" he said pointing at the Mega Meowth. "I need to get it back."

"I'm on it" Ash said. Just then he and Pikachu was running head on towards the giant robot.... WAIT WHAT?!?!

"Ash don't it's too dangerous." But it was not use, he and Pikachu was already at the robot and was already scaling it.

"Hey!!! Get off twerp" Meowth said trying to get Ash off. But Ash held firm as he continued climbing the machine.

"Serena where is the professor?" Clemont asked as he finally caught up to us.

"He is still a captive in the cockpit with team rocket" I said. "By the way why do you have Chespin with you"

"Long story" He said. "We need to save the professor first"

"HOW?" I asked. Just then, like he knew what Clemont was thinking, Charizard flew up towards the cockpit and slashed it with dragon claw. After that the glass window that was separating team rocket from outside was cut in two as it fell to the ground. Team rocket just sat there and sweat dropped as Charizard glared at them with its dragon eyes.

"Errr.. nice Charizard" Meowth said trying to be friendly. But that was not going to stop Charizard, he then shot a scorching hot flamethrower at the trio as they fell to the floor dazed. Charizard then grabbed the professor and carried him out of the cockpit.

"Thank you Charizard" the professor said.

"Great Job Charizard" Ash said still climbing the robot. Just then the rocket trio got out of there dazed state and got back into their seats.

"Oh no you don't Meowth do something" Jessie said.

"You got it" Meowth said pushing another button. (Man there is a lot of buttons in there).

"Charizard watch out" I yelled. But it was too late. The arm grabbed Charizard but not before he dropped the professor. As Charizard was restrained. The professor was falling to the ground from a great height do to Charizard flying to high.

"Professor!!!" yelled Clemont. Just then Chespin jumped in and unleashed a vine wipe from its shoulders and was going towards him. He wrapped his vines around his waist and slowly lowered him to the ground.

"Plew... that was close" Professor Sycamore said. "Thank you Chespin"

"That was increasable" Clemont said. "Ches pin pin" Chespin said proudly.

Gerrrr.... We might not have the professor anymore but we still have Blaziken and Charizard" James said. "Meowth finish them off."

"I'm trying. Gezz... I don't see you helping at all" Meowth snapped. Meowth was not pushing even more buttons trying to get Ash off and was now shooting all kinds of stuff from its arms. They were so reckless that they were unleashing everything from rockets to explosives. Everything around them started to blow up.

"We got to get out of here" Clemont said.

"Wait... what about Ash" I said. I then ran up closer to him so he can hear me. "Ash we need to go"

"I can't" Ash said. "They still have Blaziken and my Charizard, I can't leave without them. You guys go ahead I'll catch up"

"But Ash I can't just......."

"Go" the Blaziken masked man said. "Get out of here, I'll make sure he gets out safely."

"Come on Serena we have to go" Clemont said as he pulled on my arm. I didn't want to go. Seeing Ash in danger, risking his life to save his Charizard and a Blaziken that is not even his. How is it that he is so brave. So risky. So.....

"Come on" Clemon said as he as pulling me away followed by the professor and Chespin intill he and the masked Blaziken was out of sight.

"Fen..." Fennekin said worried about Ash and Pikachu.

"I know Fennekin" I said looking down as her. "I'm worried too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.1K 23
Ash Ketchum have traveled 6 region and participated in many league but never able to win.after the close loss in kalos league Ash have been unusually...
10.2K 179 15
(Y/N) Travels through the Kalos region and later meets Ash (first story so your allowed to judge)
347K 4.4K 27
After loosing at the Kalos League Ash finds himself being betrayed by those he cared for, people and pokemon alike, only a few loyal friends remained...
10.7K 344 21
Serena is a twenty-one-year-old woman who has been forced to be a slave to her evil stepmother, Hania, and her stepsisters, Miette and Dawn. Ash is t...