°AMBIVALENT° // ENHYPEN FANFI...

Von czxyn-7

AMBIVALENT. ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ʷᵒʳᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱˣᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵃᵈⁱᶜᵗᵒʳʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗ... Mehr

For ENGENE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 (Finale)

Chapter 11

164 5 0
Von czxyn-7

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

It's been 2 months since Jay and Y/n were engaged yet nothing changed. At some point, Jay was still cold to her.

Jay's feelings for Yeeun stay the same. They still meet up quietly for some time.

Y/n on the other hand was working so hard to help run the hotel by doing so many marketing strategies to attract guests to their hotel. She always gives her best in everything which makes Mr. Park to be proud of her. They received many reservations and many events that took place in their Hotel Ballroom for the past 2 months. She took over all of the hotels under them and tried to maintain its sales.

She was busy discussing something with one of the staff when a notification suddenly popped out of her screen.

She ignored it and continued talking. It then made a sound again.

She finally decided to check it. It was from Jay.

📩

- Dinner tonight
- Same place as usual
- If I can't make it, you know what to do
- Sorry in advance

She let out a big sigh and locked her phone. Jay was always like that. He always plans a dinner but never once does he attend it. He just makes it as an excuse for his father.

~ °❈° ~

"I'm gonna have dinner tonight with one of the important guests. But they seem to be having something tonight too. They said they'll let me know after. If they happen to cancel it, then I'll have dinner with Y/n"

"And if they do confirm it, what will happen to your date with Y/n?"

"She'll be okay. She'll understand it since this is not her first time"

"Huh?"

Jake was so confused right now. He seems to not get what his best friend is trying to say.

"You make it sound like having dinner with her is an option, Jay. It's like if that meeting of yours will be canceled, only then you'll go and have dinner with her"

"That is precisely what I'm trying to do. Good guess" Jay let out impressed

"You're serious with this??" Jake asked in disbelief. He doesn't even realize that he already got up from his chair on Jay's desk. 

"Woah slow down. Let me explain"

Jay slightly raised his hands in the air.

"You see she decided to be with me. And because she did, she had to accept the fact that I couldn't be available at any possible time. Correct?"

Jake sat back down again still weirdly looking at Jay.

"You're talking as if she didn't play a huge part in this Hotel of yours"

Jay furrowed his eyebrows and was taken aback.

"Wait, which side are you actually on? Why do you keep backing her up? You don't even know her"

Jake sighed and closed his eyes. He opened it and looked back at Jay again.

"Yeah, but I have known you long enough Jay. And this isn't you. So not you."

"It's okay, she'll understand it" he continued.

"Where do you make the reservation?" Jake asked again in curiosity.

"Not far from here. It's the (name of the restaurant). The food there is very nice"

"How did you know? You said you never did attend one of the dinners with her?"

"Well I've been there with Yeeun twice, so I knew"

Jake just stays silent as he can't be with Jay anymore. But he just can't let this thing go like this right?

~ °❈° ~

"I can't go, Jake, they've confirmed the dinner,"

Jay said as he stared at his phone.

Jake who was still in Jay's office looked at him by hearing those questions.

"Why are you telling me? Go text Y/n and cancel the dinner then" 

Jay lay his back on his chair.

"She'll know. But trust me she will still go to that place since I already made the reservation."

"You let her go alone?" Jake asked still not getting the purpose of this dinner in the first place.

Jay sigh. "I told you she'll be fine"

"No Jay" Jake said giving Jay a serious look.

"You see, If you are so curious about her then go to her," Jay said not even realizing what he just said.

"Fine"

He got up from his chair and went out of his office right away. 

Jay just shrugged his shoulder and went back again to work. 

Jake sighed as he sat in his car. The conversation he had with Jay earlier replayed in his mind. He parked outside the restaurant Jay told her just now as he already arrived.

He then scans the restaurant from outside. Knowing his best friend treats someone that way just doesn't sit right with him.

Jake himself doesn't even know why this thing is affecting him way too much. Jay is right. He doesn't even know who Y/n is but knowing his best friend treats someone that way just doesn't sit right with him.

"You are so stupid for this Jake," 

He got out of his car and went inside the restaurant.

"Welcome sir, how may I help you?"

"The reservation for Mr. Park Jongseong please?"

"This way sir" the waiter led him to the private room.

Jake didn't even think twice when he entered the room. He was led to the VIP section.

He thanked the waiter and went directly to Y/n.

As he was getting closer to her, he started to feel guilty about telling Y/n the truth. He couldn't just tell her that. He doesn't dare to do so.

"How am I supposed to say this to her" he said in a slow volume to himself.

He saw Y/n sitting alone at a beautifully decorated table with a romantic light. The room was dim and decorated well. He went in front of the table facing her and he stared at the table.

Y/n didn't say anything, instead, she just looked dumbfounded while looking at the candle.

"Miss Y/n?"

He waited for an answer while staring at her.

"I'm sorry to say this but Jay isn't coming."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "He has an..."

"Important matters".

The two of them happened to let it out together.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows while staring at Y/n who just sat still and didn't even blink. He was a bit surprised how she knew what is the thing he wanted to tell her earlier.

Y/n raised her face and looked at the guy in front of her. There, she saw a handsome-looking man, with long black hair, slicked back, wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans. His lips are slightly in a shade of pink. The red lights in the room make him look even more attractive.

Her expression is blank. She didn't look sad or upset. It just seems like she's used to it. She then took a sip of the water and looked at him again.

Jake just stands there still dumbfounded.

"I know, that's his excuse every time"

"Every time?"

He asked to double confirm it.

"Nahhh just 6 times, maybe 7? 8? 9? 10 or more? I don't know."

Jake took a sigh while looking at her.

"Oh, and this is not a date, Jay doesn't like to call this a date. It's just a dinner. Just like he said."

Jake couldn't believe what he just heard. He stood there while looking at this girl. She is so beautiful and fragile. Is all of this setup for nothing? She waited every time even though she knew he wouldn't come. He couldn't believe all of it.

"But I guess today is a bit different. I guess he sent you here to accompany me right?"

"What?" Jake asked in confusion. He wasn't so sure of what he just heard.

"Didn't he?"

He shook his head. "No"

She then shrugged her shoulders.

"What about you? Do you have some other place to be? If you don't mind, we can have dinner together? Because it might be good to have company sometimes" she slowly said in hesitant.

Jake thought a while before answering. "Yes."

Y/n sighed and nodded her head. "Okay"

"No, I mean, I don't have someplace to be." Jake quickly pulled the chair to sit and set the napkin on his lap even if he couldn't still process anything right now.

"And I don't mind eating with you too."

Y/n looked at him and gave him a warm smile. There's a light in her eyes when the guy finally agrees to eat with her.

Jake smiled back. He also noticed that she had a very beautiful and genuine smile. How can Jay do this to someone like her?

"You're Jake, right? Jay's best friend? I always heard about you from him. I never actually get the chance to know you and meet you like I did with the others."

Jake nods his head while the waiters are serving their dinner on the table.

"Yeah, I've heard about you too and I know you but this is the first time that I see you up close" he added.

The two of them enjoyed their dinner and had a few talks.

After they finished eating, they went to the restaurant balcony. The night was beautiful and was a bit cold. But apart from that, the night is looking as beautiful as ever. They stood there talking to each other while staring at the view in front of them.

"So Jake"

Y/n said making Jake move his head to her.

"Now that I know some of you, we're good, right? I mean I already know the others like Heeseung Oppa, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. Except for you" she said giving an awkward laugh.

"Yep, we're good" he replied.

She smiled at him and crossed her hands Before looking back at the Front. The cold breeze caused her to hug her body.

There was a silence between them.

The two were staring at the stars near them as the wind brushed through them. Jake slowly tilted his head to Y/n. There, he saw her admiring the night sky. He was formed into a smile while looking at her.

"So,,,, you and Jay have been friends huh?"

Jake quickly avert his look from her.

"Yeah"

"For how long?"

"Since forever, I guess? I've known him for so long. He is the best friend you could ever ask for. He is always there when I need him. Jay is a really special and lovely person. You just need time to know him more"

Y/n nodded her head. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do"

Jake faced his body towards Y/n.

"Y/n look, I'm so sorry about Jay okay? He is usually not like that, I know he might seem like a cold person but he is not. Just give him more time. Everything happens too fast for him. One day he was planning to marry the love of his life and then on the next day you happen. You know what I mean right?" Jake let out. He is a bit worried that he might hurt her feelings by saying this.

Y/n smiled. "I know. Which is why I'm gonna be patient with him. I'm gonna give him all the time he wants and needs."

Jake just looked at her fondly. How could there be someone like her out there? She is not as bad as Jay describes her to be. She is the exact opposite of all.

"Jay really loves her huh?" Y/n continues looking back at the night sky.

"Yeeun?"

"Mmhmm"

"He does. He would do anything for her."

"Even if it means hurting his own fiancé?"

Jake's heart broke into pieces hearing those words coming out of her mouth.

"If it is for the person that really owns his heart. Then it's a Yes."

Y/n just nodded. "Okay".

She is hurt. Of course, their marriage in the future is about her being his support to run his father's business. But she wanted it to be something real. Is there a chance for her to change it?

A man then came towards them.

"Excuse me miss but we need to go home now. Sir Jay is already at the House."

"I see, thank you."

The man then bowed and left. It was their driver. She asked her driver to drive her to the restaurant today.

"I gotta go now"

"Yeah, okay, take care"

Y/n reaches out her hand to Jake.

"Nice meeting you Jake"

She looked at him with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Jake reached for her hand and smiled back.

"You too"

The two shook their hands together.

"See you around" he continued while Y/n already taking a step out.

"We will" she smiled one last time before entering inside the restaurant.

Jake stood there and watched as she left. Be thought to himself. How can she still smile like that even after hearing all of those hurtful truths? He brushes his hair, sighs, and facepalm his face. He went back to the balcony and continued looking back at the night sky.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.9K 912 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
75.4K 3.6K 26
❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?❞ ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?...❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴...
49.6K 1.5K 47
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮...
19.1K 634 29
𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ..? __________ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆...