°AMBIVALENT° // ENHYPEN FANFI...

Par czxyn-7

AMBIVALENT. ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ʷᵒʳᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱˣᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵃᵈⁱᶜᵗᵒʳʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗ... Plus

For ENGENE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 (Finale)

Chapter 7

167 5 0
Par czxyn-7

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

The next morning, the two went to work as usual. Y/n arrived at the office and directly went to do the paperwork from yesterday. She is very professional when it comes to her work. That is one of the most admirable things about her.

Jay went out of his office when he saw Y/n was explaining something to the group of people. This side shows how good she is at her work. All the staff respect her so much and listen attentively to each word she is saying.

Jay was listening too from afar. She was staring at Y/n and suddenly realized how great she was at being a leader. He flinched back to reality when he realized he'd been staring at her for some time.

"Okay, so those are the things that we need to do for this project. I hope all the things that I have explained just now are clear?"

Y/n asked them as she stared at them in the eyes.

"Clear miss," all of them said in uniform.

"Okay good. Everyone you can go back to your work now"

And just like that all of them went back to continue their work.

She went straight to her office and closed it while not realizing that Jay was watching her.

Jay somehow found it quite impressive. She sure is talented and devoted to her work. He suddenly went back to reality.

"What am I saying,"

He pushed his thoughts away and went back inside his office. He sat down on his chair opened his laptop and went back to work.

On the other hand, Y/n was sitting on her chair when she suddenly felt thirsty and wanted to make tea. She doesn't like coffee that much. And so She went out to get some.

She took a packet of tea and put it in her cup.

Just as then, Jay happened to pass by. He was her and looked at what she was doing.

"Why didn't you just ask your secretary to help you to make one?"

Y/n was startled a bit by hearing the voice. She looked to her side and calmed down as soon as she saw that it was him.

"It's alright, I am more comfortable doing it myself,"

She smiled at him while throwing the packet into the dustbin.

"Do you want coffee or anything?" She asked looking at at Jay.

"I'm good, no thank you"

"Okay,"

She then began pressing the button and the hot water poured down slowly. Jay was still there looking at her.

She stirred her tea and looked surprised as Jay was still there.

"Need anything?" She asked while still stirring the drink.

"I was just thinking"

Y/n looked at him while waiting for him to continue.

"Let's go out during lunchtime tomorrow. We need to get out to buy something to wear for the party"

Y/n tilts her head. "Pardon?"

"We're going to the party. This Friday. You're coming with me."

He let out almost with no emotion in his face.

"I'm not going. I still have lots of work to do"

She turned her body and placed her mug to the side.

"Adjust your schedule for tomorrow. We're still going out" e

That's his final words before leaving.

Y/n was left alone there. She didn't even get to explain herself to him. She sighed and went directly to her office to have her drink.

~ °❈° ~

On the next, as Jay said so himself, the two of them went out to buy their clothes. Jay took her to some of the branded stores for her to pick her dress. He also took her to the jewelry store as well to let her choose her accessories but Y/n didn't buy anything. She said she is content with what she has in the house right now. Jay didn't question it and just went with it.

The two went to a cafe after to drink as they were exhausted from walking.

Jay bite his croissant and chewed it in his mouth.

"You didn't buy much,"

Y/n took a sip of her iced tea before sitting back up straight.

"I have enough dress at the house. It's still new, I haven't even worn some of them. I should not buy anything"

His eyes narrowed while looking at her. "Don't girls like shopping though?"

"We do."

"So why didn't you buy more?"

Y/n stared at Jay looking a little bit confuse.

"Because I don't want to? Or maybe I'm just not in the mood"

"U girls have a mood for shopping?"

He let out sounding surprised.

"Yeah, we do. Don't you guys have it?"

"I don't know. We didn't think of that."

He said while sipping his drinks.

"I used to do it before too with my cousin Lily. We would walk around the store and took hours to finish."

Jay look at her as he stirred the straw in his drink.

"Do you want to go shopping with her? Just in case you do, just tell me so that I can lend you my card."

Y/n was taken aback by Jay's words as she suddenly sat straight.

"Are u kidding me? No."

She shoved her butter bread into her mouth.

"I'm not"

"It's okay. I don't want it. I can buy my own"  She stated after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"You are not supposed to be independent now. We have this engaged status meaning to say you are part of my responsibility. I don't want people to think that I am too harsh on you and that I am treating you badly."

Y/n was surprised to hear Jay's words. She didn't mistakenly hear that did she? She just stayed silent while looking around as she was just too surprised.

"Well you've already been treating me bad enough" She let out in a small voice only enough for her to hear.

"What?" Jay asked with a confused look while looking at him with his arms crossed.

"What? Oh, nothing. Thank you but no."

She answered trying to avoid Jay from asking the words she just said.

He then questions it again and continues to enjoy his food. But he was quite impressed a bit. He thought to himself. If it was with other girls they would've agreed with him but Y/n is different.

He looked at her as she was drinking her iced tea.

Y/n noticed this and so she asked Jay.

"Why?"

"Nothing"

"Is there something on my face?"

"No"

Y/n was still doubting but she just ignored it later.

"Okay."

Jay lay his back on the chair. It was for a second till he saw someone familiar walking into the cafe.

He waved at the guy happily.

Y/n turned her back and looked at where Jay was looking.

The guy was smiling and went directly to their table.

"Hyung! I didn't expect to see you here. What are you doing here?"

"I was going out to buy some things but then I suddenly felt thirsty. This is the closest cafe so I went here" the guy said smiling while talking to Jay. He then looked to the side of the table and he saw her.

Y/n just stayed silent as she was amazed to see how good-looking this man was. He is that TALL and has perfect facial features. His hairstyle makes his face EVEN more handsome than he already is. His nose bridge is so damn high that it could reach the sky.

"Oh Y/n!" The guy said happily while looking at her. He was still standing at his place.

Y/n looked at Jay trying to see if he cared enough to explain how this man knew her.

"Y/n this is Heeseung hyung. His brother is the one who is returning from the USA this Friday. That's the party we're going" he explains.

Y/n looked back at Heeseung and he already offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Y/n. I suppose you don't remember seeing me during your engagement last time." He said smiling.

"No, I don't. I'm sorry." She let out shyly.

"It's okay". He replied to her.

"Hyung has a seat first," Jay said while giving space to the chair next to him.

"No it's okay, I won't be long. But I supposed I heard that the both of you will come to the party?"

"Yeah, we do. We just brought some clothes just now." Jay said while showing all of the items they brought.

"It's nice to hear that you are coming with Y/n. It will also be the first party you went to as an engaged couple right?"

"Yeah, it is," Jay said not looking at Y/n

"Okay since it is on guess I'll be looking forward to meeting you guys there. Jay u know what will happen if you don't come right?" Heeseung said while giving Jay his serious eyes.

"I know. I will go okay? Don't worry"

"Okay, make sure to bring Y/n along"

"Yeah hyung I know that too," Jay said getting done with his hyung's request.

"Okay, then I have to go. He patted Jay's head and looked at Y/n. Good bye Y/n, see u at the party."

Y/n smiled at Heeseung for how he acted like a hyung to Jay. He had never seen Jay act like a maknaes before.

"Goodbye," she said smiling and waving as they looked at Heeseung go.

Jay scoff. "Sunoo must've told him," he said sulking.

Y/n pretended not to hear what Jay was saying and continued to eat her food like nothing happened

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

190K 11.5K 65
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽...
22.8K 906 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
9.8K 329 11
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
15K 526 22
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐀𝐧 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...