Reaction to Tensura

By armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... More

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Chapter 27

3.9K 107 21
By armaghan_ror

Rimuru then took out the mask that Shizu had and wore it checking if it would also block his aura.

Rimuru= How is it?

Great Sage= <The faint aura that was being emitted has completely vanished. From the outside you will be viewed as a normal human.>

Rimuru= I should wear it when I go to new places.

Then he looked in water in front to see how he looks like.

Rimuru= Looking Good, right?

Great Sage(unimpressed)= <Right>

Rimuru= You sounded unimpressed.

Ramiris= Haha Rimuru your own partner doesn't think that you are cool.

Milim= What do you mean? He looks so cool.

Shion= Yeah why did she say that?

Carrera= Could you guys shut up not everyone blindly likes whatever Rimuru does ok.

Testarossa= As Rimuru had said that she is his partner, not subordinate so of course she wouldn't just blindly applaud for anything.

Velzard= That is correct. And by the looks of it happens quite often.

Rimuru= Yeah it does. And that is why you guys don't need get all angry at whatever she says, ok?

Subordinates= Yes Rimuru-sama.

Ciel= <So you are saying that what I say is 'Whatever'.>

Rimuru= <I am trying to balance both sides. You know that they are difficult to handle. So, could you please not poke more holes into me.>

Ciel= <Ok. Don't say please to me.>

Ranga= Rimuru-sama!!

Rimuru= Huh.

Great Sage= <Receiving thought communication from Ranga. Vocal tone indicates a request for aid.>

At hearing this Rimuru immediately runs off.

When Rimuru reaches the area from where Ranga's request came from, he saw that many goblins were on the ground and gobta was injured. He healed gobta and went out to see what was going on. There he saw that Ranga and Rigur were fighting sone unknown people. He called both of them and asked them what had happened here. They told him that these unknown people, who they told him were ogres, have just attacked them and the goblins on the ground were just asleep because of a magic casted by one of the ogress.

Geld= Is that Benimaru-san. So, this is where Rimuru-sama met Benimaru-san and the others.

Ramiris= That is benimaru he looks well quite different.

Guy= That must be pre-evolution benimaru that is why he looks so different.

Hakorou= I have to say Rigur and Ranga at that time it is really impressive that you were able to stand against us.

Shion= Yeah especially you Rigur you were able to go against me that is quite impressive.

Rigur= Thanks that was the best I could do.

Luminous= It really wasn't something he was still getting destroyed.

Dagruel= Well at least he didn't lose immediately.

At first Rimuru tried negotiating with them. As none of his men were fatally wounded. However, the ogres had other plans. 

Red Ogre= Show us who you really are evil majin.

Rimuru was surprised at what they were saying.

Old Ogre= A normal human can't enslave a bunch of monsters. Reveal your true identity.

Rimuru= (But my true identity is a loveable slime.)

Milim= That is true Rimuru is a loveable slime.

Kenya= Benimaru-san why did you thought Rimuru-sensei was an evil majin.

Benimaru= I thought he was the one who attacked our village with orcs as he wore a mask  just like the person who attacked the Village who also wore a mask.

Clayman= The one who attacked the ogre village was Footman he looks nothing like Rimuru nor does his mask, were you blind that you didn't realize that.

Shion= At that time of the attack there was total chaos in our village, so it was difficult to remember.

Clayman= That would be true if they looked even a little bit similar, they look nothing alike.

Soeui= Another reason was the fact that we thought he might be related to that man.

Velzard= That would make a bit more sense. On why you attacked him.

Rimuru told Ranga to go deal with the magic ogress and he went after the other ogres. There was the red ogre who they were calling their master and the old ogre was standing right next to her. Then there was a giant ogre with a hammer and an ogress with a club. Finally, one in the back with a blade.

The young master charged towards him. However, Rimuru quickly ignored him and went for the giant guy and put him to sleep using the [Paralyzing Breath] then the ogress attacked him with the club. However, he dodged it bind and suspended her using [Steel Threads], then the other ogre with the blade tried to stab him but he blocked his attack using [Body Armour] and punched him into the tree which only left the young master and the old ogre for him to deal with.

Shizu= Rimuru defeated all of them so effortlessly.

Hinata= That has become a norm by now everyone is losing to him easily.

Rimuru= Yeah in the start I really didn't face any massive threat, so it wasn't a problem for me.

Gazel= Did you ever even faced a challenge?

Rimuru= Yes of course I did.

Chloe= What was the first enemy that you faced that was difficult to defeat.

Rimuru= I guess you could say that the Orc Disaster was the first that was a challenge.

Shuna= We are getting close to that one.

However, the old ogre appeared to be a knowledgeable one as he knew all the original wielders of the skills. Rimuru had just used and told the young master to not underestimate his opponent and then before Rimuru could react at the fact that the old ogre knew about his powers he was caught by surprise and lost his arm to the blade of the old ogre. However, it wasn't really a problem for Rimuru as he regenerated quickly.

Gabiru= Wow old man you were able caught Rimuru-sama off-guard.

Hakorou= No I wasn't I was aiming for the head and who are you calling old man.

At this gabiru started to get old flashbacks and immediately apologized. Hakorou thankfully didn't murder him.

The young master used a fire type spell on Rimuru surrounding him in flames. However, since Rimuru was resistant to flames he simply walked through them.

Rimuru= (These flames are nothing compared to those of Ifrit's.)

Ramiris= Well it makes sense that Ifrit's flames are stronger than his as he is a Greater Fire Spirit.

Rimuru= Yeah, I know that I was just comparing them.

Then takes his mask off showing just how much aura he was suppressing.

Rimuru= You guys are right I really did underestimate you guys, now I will show you guys my full power.

After saying this Rimuru holds his hand upwards, and a giant tornado of black flames erupts and then he uses black lightning on a nearby rock smashing it into tiny pieces.

Both of them and the magic ogress, who was now standing beside them, were now terrified.

Rimuru= (Good now that they are scared, they would surrender, and this fight would finally be over.)

The old ogre tells the young master to take the princess (who is the magic ogress) and run he will take care of it. However, the young master refuses.

Young master= I know we are no match for you. But as the leader of my clan, I will take revenge for my fallen brethren. Even if I can't win, I will fight back.

At this the old ogre also got ready

Rimuru= (Well damn that backfired.)

Fuze= You really quite brave even though you know that you are not going to win you are still trying.

Gazel= Brave or stupid?

Souka= Huh?

Benimaru= That is true. Especially when I look at the fact that Rimuru-sama just wanted us to surrender so the fighting could stop.

Luminous= He is desperately praying come on now just stop it. He has even showed you that you can't beat him, but you are still trying.

Carrera= I guess pride didn't allowed it.

Before the young master could attack, the ogre princess quickly rushed forward to stop her brother from making a foolish mistake.

Ogre Princess= He may not be the person who attacked our village.

Young master= He is a masked majin just like the one who attacked our village.

Ogre Princess= But why would someone as strong as him would use such under handed tactics as forcing the orcs to attack our village? It makes no sense. He surely has the power to kill of us in an instant if he desires.

Gazel= It looks like Shuna even back then was incredibly smart and collected.

Leon= Yes, she was able to go through all the facts and come to the right conclusion.

Ultima= She is the type of person who would be a great secretary.

Dagruel= Yeah Rimuru why didn't you made her your secretary.

Rimuru= Aaa.

Shuna= That is because Shion just decided that she is going to be the secretary and Rimuru-sama went with it.

Shion= What did you say? You are saying that I am not a good secretary.

Shuna= I never said that.

Shion= Really.

Veldora= In a way Shuna is already the secretary of Rimuru.

Shion= What?

Benimaru= Oh no.

Rimuru= Veldora can you please keep your mouth shut.

Shion= Rimuru-sama what does Veldora-sama mean by that.

Rimuru= Uhhh.

Diablo= Veldora-san were just joking you don't need to get angry at this.

Rimuru= Yeah, he was just joking, right Veldora?

Veldora= Yeah come on Shion you can't even take a joke.

Shion= Ok then.

Shuna(quietly)= Yeah right, a joke.

Benimaru(quietly)= Could you please stop now. It would be better if this ends now.

Shuna(quietly)= Ok brother.

While all of this was happening everyone else was just looking like a whole show was being presented to them.

Velzard= The fact that, that she believed that it was a joke tells why in the future Diablo replaces her.

Guy= Yeah and it makes sense why she threw a tantrum over it.

Ultima= They are his subordinates, and he fears them.

Gazel= They don't follow him because they fear him but because they respect him.

Fuze= They interact less like subordinates and more like friends.

Jeff= Except Rimuru-sensei is that friend who they idealize.

Tiss= That is quite true.

Alice= Of course they would idealize Rimuru-sensei he is the best.

Kenya= Still not as good as Shizu-sensei.

Chloe= Really?

Ryota= Yeah.

Gale= Calm down. You all. There isn't competition going on who is the best.

Shizu= Yes you don't need to fight over it.

Students-Gale= Okay.

After that, the young master calmed down.

Rimuru= Are you now in the mood of talking? If yes, then I wouldn't need this anymore.

With that he retracted the giant black flame tornado of death back into his hands.

At this the young master asked that who he was? And like always Rimuru replied that he is a slime. And promptly turned from his human form to slime form and jumped onto Ranga.

All ogres were surprised at this. Then Rimuru gave them his mask to check, was this really the mask that the person who attacked their village was wearing. They took a look a that and sure enough it was not the one. And so, they apologized to Rimuru as they had attacked them even though the hunterd was not disturbing them. Of course, Rimuru accepted their apology as neither side had gotten any big injuries so it was ok.

Clayman= So, you had to look at it in order to find out that it is different wasn't that blatantly obvious to you.

Shion= Why you! do you want me to break all of your bones again.

At this Clayman started to get war flashbacks. And he quieted down.

Benimaru= (Good thing he stopped otherwise Shion would have killed him again and I don't think Rimuru-sama would had liked that.)

Rimuru= (Damn it that bastard really had to shut up. It would have been fun to see Shion kill him again.)

Ciel= <I don't think there is anyone you hate more than him. Right?>

Rimuru= <Well I did hated Leon more before. But now yeah Clayman is the person I hate the most.>

Rimuru invited them to come to the village as they would be having a feast this night. The ogres initially hesitant decided to come along. And so, they made their way back to the village. Where everyone was surprised. The goblins surprised at seeing that there were ogres with Rimuru. And ogres surprised to see such a big goblin settlement.

Carrera= That has become a norm, so far everyone is surprised at Rimuru.

Diablo= Well that is how Rimuru-sama is. No one can stop themselves from getting surprised.

Shion= Rightly said Diablo.

Shizu= (These two really like to boast about Rimuru-san.)

Total Word Count : (1921)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.5K 35
Struggling to pay off his debt, Max makes money through livestreams as a fem boy. What happens when he meets one of his biggest fans in real life? #1...
622K 17.9K 30
[COMPLETED; BOOK 2 OUT] "You stole my tech." "Technically we took it back." "Technically we took it first so it's ours." "Technically I could easily...
9.7K 229 11
❁ °。 ❝ 'cause you're my flower ❞ ━ ❪fem!seventeen oc❫ © 𝑩𝒐𝒙_𝒐𝒇_𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆
80.2K 1.8K 10
Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or dare to claim the great Jura forest for...