Unholy (Jenlisa AU)

By vnothappyv011125

"Lust and adultery are sins driven by the devil inside you. To engage in premarital or extramarital sex, befo... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1 (M)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (M)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Story Time (Not an Update)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
Chapter 27
Chapter 29 (M)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
END
Birthday (M) ?

Chapter 28

4.7K 128 19
By vnothappyv011125

Jennie's POV

I was holding Lisa's hand while she drove us on the way to my house. I spent the entire day with her and her grandparents, and I can say it went well, and now we want to try to pursue my parents. To accept and support us, especially my dad.

"Everything will be alright," she tried to make me calm , and I smiled and kissed her hand, appreciating her effort.

Lisa took my hand as well and kissed it while she drove, then taking it off before she hugged me by my shoulder. I leaned my head and kissed her cheeks before I loudly sighed and just hoped for everything to be better.

She parked outside the gate and even opened a door for me. Gesturing her hand for me to hold before I gently hop off her car.

"You're so sweet lately," I tried to tease her, but she only winked at me and held my waist securely. The guard immediately opened the gate for us, and the pounding doubled against my chest before I slowly twisted the knob.

I found my dad angrily glaring at us while my mom was looking so worried while she's trying to call someone on her phone.

"Mom," I ran towards my mother, and just before I could come closer towards her, my dad quickly went to Lisa and punched her face.

Her groaned was heard that I run back towards her and held her face worriedly. I was really expecting this to happen, but there's also a little hope inside me that my dad would accept us.

"Dad!!"I covered my body to protect Lisa when she's about to hit her again. My tears already fell, disappointed to my own father

Thankfully, my mom went to him, stopping him from coming towards us before he pointed his finger angrily and shouted his frustrations.

"I'm sorry."

The room went silent when we heard Lisa apologize. She was kneeling not too far from my father while her head was bowing down. Her fist was clenched, and drops of sweat came from her skin as she tried to say sorry to both my parents.

"What?" My father uttered in shock as he walked closer to Lisa, and as an impulse, I went closer to her as well and hugged her gently, hoping my dad won't hurt her again.

Lisa sighed and held my hand. She smiled slightly at me before she looked up my father.

"I apologized for disobeying what you wanted, and I admit that I'm not a good person. However, your daughter made such a great impact in my life, and I wanted to be with her. I love your daughter Taylor, and please, just please support us and let me love her the best I can."

I was speechless when I heard what Lisa said. I was not expecting that from her, and I'm just thinking of telling our relationship to both our parents but this. This was just unexpected.

"Lisa," I mumbled her name before I hugged her tightly. I cried in her arms, grateful and loved but her words and how she could fight together with me against my father. On how she could throw away her pride so that my dad could accept us.

Her smile made mine go bigger, and her tears that were about to fall glistened her eyes while she hugged me back.

I saw how my mom went to my dad. She was carresing my dads arm while whispering words to just let us be and to at least make me happy as their only daughter.

"Do-do you really love her?" My dad asked, which made Lisa and I look at him. Our heads nodded eagerly before we pleaded again for him to accept us.

I watched how my dad sighed and wiped his tears away. How he held my mother's hand before he interwined it and nodded his head at us.

At that moment, my heart beat in such a beautiful way when he uttered the words I had hoped to hear.

"Fine. Just please don't break her apart. She's my princess Manoban. "

I ran towards my dad and hugged him tightly. The feelings of gratitude I gave for him melted my heart as I cried happily in his arm. I am thankful that finally, he accepted the relationship I have for Lisa.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, dad, mom, "I told them while I was in their middle, embracing them both into such warm hugged.

"Come here Lisa", my mother called my girlfriend and even gestured to join our hugging session, but my she just smiled and bowed at them.

I pouted and tried to pursue her to join us, but she seemed persistent, which made me pout and frown at her.

"Don't do that, baby, or else I'm going to kiss you right now," I quickly purse my lips when I hear that from her. My mom laughed, but my dad cleared his throat, indicating that he didn't like what my girlfriend said.

"Stay over the night, Lisa, it's late. You can have the guest room," I was about to protest when my dad said it because Lisa could stay in my room. My bed is much bigger and coozier, but she already held my hand, stopping me from voicing out.

"Of course, Taylor. Thank you," both my mom and dad nodded before they said their good night, but not before he pulled Lisa with him, making it sure that she would really stay in the guest room.

I pouted and waved at Lisa when she looked at me, shee seems okay with the setup, maybe wanting to make a good impression for both my parents because we just got alright.

--

I was getting ready to sleep when I heard a faint knock on my door, and I knew by then on who exactly it was.

"Your face is swollen," I worriedly said to her while I guided her inside my room, letting her seat on my bed before I took my first aid kit from my bathroom and an ice in my small fridge.

"I'm alright," she told me and stopped my hand from taking care of her, and I shook my head again and pouted when I saw how it got worse.

"I'm really sorry what my dad did, and I'm sorry for slapping you. I know I haven't really apologized to what I did,"

Lisa smiled and held my hand, kissing the back of it before she scooped me from my bad that I ended up straddling her while my arms wrapped around her nape.

"I love you," Literally, my heart skipped a beat to what she just said. I was not expecting that she would say it again, but nevertheless, it made me happy, so happy, especially when I'm with her.

I carress Lisa's face and kissed her cheeks that were swollen before I gently applied ointment and ice around it.

But I saw how she pouted her lips, and even her eyes stared at me like a puppy that wanted something.

"What?," I asked confusedly, but I could only squell silently when she held my face and kissed me passionately. Her lips invaded mine, wanting to open my mouth and successfully take my tongue and suck it.

"Lisssm,"I moaned inside her mouth while I unconsciously scraped her nape and tried to kiss her back, but I'm too lost to respond to her kisses and just submessively do what she wanted.

Her hands went to my waist, pushing me closer towards her that I felt her manhood hardened. I became nervous, and I pulled away from her while I caught my breath.

"I- I'm sore, so sore baby. My pussy need rest" I pouted when Lisa grinned, until she laughed loudly and buried her face in my chest.

"What's funny?" I asked her, but she only shook her head and held my face before she kissed my forehead.

"Do you love me?"she asked, and I immediately nodded my head as an answer while my smile broke out because of how cute she was.

"I love you, Lis. I love you so much."

I saw how her eyes glistened, and the look of love and adoration she had for me melted my heart.

"I'm yours, Jennie. No matter what happened, I'll always be there for you and choose you, "

I held her face and kissed her lips. We kissed in such beautiful rhythm, without lust, nor desire. It was such a sweet kiss, so soft and gentle, that I've grown addicted and I can't be able to stop this feeling.

-----

Lisa and I walked together with our hands interwined inside the church. It was Sunday today, and we decided to attend the mass. I even heard how the loud gasp and gossip as we walked to our seats. We were sitting in the middle of both my parents and her grandparents.

Today, I won't be doing any lectures or be a
cantor since I will be with my girlfriend this mass. She was not supposed to come with me, but I forced her, but with a condition of to be sited next to me and not in front in where I'm going to do my duty.

"I can't believe that Governor Kim really did let her daughter be with that criminal,"

"I know and a woman too. Too much for being a public servant while his daughter will rot in hell for being gay. "

I heard the people in the back. The grip of my hand tightened, feeling hurt by how they could judge Lisa when they didn't know the truth and to their sick morals towards gay people.

"Baby," I heard her whispered and kissed my ear, and the loud gasp was heard again, murmurs on how could we do that in front of God.

"What a disgrace," my ear rang when I heard what she said and my brows furrowed in such irritation, that I was about to stand up and confront them, but dad already stood up first.

"Excuse me, ladies, but it's my daughter you're talking about, and if you don't have a nice thing to say, please refrain from speaking. What you see is what you get. My family appreciates a little silence. "

Lisa let out a sound of laughter that I ended up getting embarrassed and tried to cover her mouth when she continues to laugh loudly. Even her grandparents tried to stop her, but she wouldn't budge until I couldn't help her cuteness that I laughed together with her.

" Both of you silence, the mass it about to start," it was mom who told us to stop so we don't have any choice but to do the right thing.

I wrapped my arms around Lisa's hand as we stood up for the arrival of the priest. Even father Mark's eyes went wide when he saw me with the person he told me not to get closed with. But he got no choice, I already love this woman.

My heart felt full as the mass continued, and I knew that Lisa was not even listening and just kept on carresing my legs when she thought my parents were not looking at us.

"Lis!," I whispered in her ear when she suddenly lifted my dress and inserted her hand and touched my thigh.

My body starts to heat up while I bit her shoulder to stifle my loud breaths and sound from coming out.

"It's boring," she whispered in my ear that made me smile and shiver when her warm breath touched my skin.

I looked up, and Irene was almost done with her role as a cantor. She even looked at me teasingly as she delivered her words, Seulgi was present as well. I think ever since they got to know each other, she didn't skip a mass whenever Irene will be the one who will invite her.

"Come on," I pulled Lisa's hand, and we both went to the church restroom, and just before I could lock the door, I was pinned on the wall and Lisa's arms cornered me.

We were looking at each others eyes intently. No one really dared to look away while out breathes was getting louder and louder. My heart pounded with so much excitement and desire. The heat is winning, and lust is igniting until I felt so lost that I didn't know that she was already pinning me.

My hands are clasped above me, and I interwined together with hers while Lisa kissed me hungrily. She was groaning and grunting, and it felt like a wolf finally found its prey on the way she kissed and held me.

"You're not going to stop me now, are you?"

I smiled in between our kisses and grinded myself towards her, which made her grip tighten on my hands before we hump into each other, moving in sync.

"Oh, just fuck me Lisa. Fuck me hard"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
174K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
355K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
148K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...