ASHES

Bởi AJ_Ana

DARK ROMANCE His anger took over softness when heard her say," Please, Let me go. I beg you. I don't want thi... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 13.

25 2 0
Bởi AJ_Ana

Author's P.O.V

" Master...it won't happen again ". A painful cries left her mouth but the person sitting next to her was in deep sorrow gazing at the poor soul who was chanting the same line in her horrible dream. It has been 10 days but her nightmare was caging her to drench in sweat. Igor wasn't there to witness her condition as he was out of the city and God knows where and it was a blessing for Roe.

Deep cut on her soft pairs always make his heart squeeze in pain and her forehead was bandaged too, moreover, she was fine.

" Hazel ". Roe called her woke her up from her dreams and landed her on earth where she opened her beautiful eyes and found the person who was not less than an angel to her. " Get up ". He broke his deep stare from her beauty even though she was pale and few bruises were visible but still she was breathtaking.

" How are you feeling? " He asked with worries, tiredness could be seen in them and other things dark circles gave points to make him look hell tired. She feel sorry, his sleep was far away nowadays and she was being cruel to him as well so herself too.

" I'm fine ". Her smile made his heart bloom with happiness but at the same time cut took his peace. " I'm just feeling weak, but overall I'm fine ". She sat up collecting her silky hair in a bun.

" Good, I'm going to prepare a bathtub for you . You'll feel even better ". He kissed her head and went to bathroom but she couldn't help to stare at his back until he was out of sight.

She got up somewhere weakness was making her hiss but she held herself back. Her throat was dry and found the empty jug teasing her. She left the room and went towards the kitchen. Taking out a cold bottle she open up the cap and poured herself water but stiff when firm arms cage her in a death grip.

" Missed me ? Hazel ". Her eyes got wet all of sudden and a voice choke in the throat but a wish came from the bottom of her heart God saves her from this beast before he kill her one day.

" I ask you something ". With one twist he turned her and her big eyes met with his blue ocean pairs. " Yes ! Master ". Her lips whispered and gulped, his smirk was wide but it faded when eyed her swollen lips with a deep cut. He cleared his throat composing himself but softness rolled down to his eyes evenly.

" Where is Roe ?" He asked to drift her and his mind not wanting to show softness. His deep voice was enough for her to shake her. She was feeling uneasy to say he was preparing a bath for her. " He's..."

" Igor ". They both turned towards Roe who was staring at Igor with strange eyes. " Good morning ". Igor left her but still, his one hand was around her waist.

" Morning." Roe greet him too but dry reply which Igor didn't notice. " I was wondering if you quit the work, by the way ". Igor asked guiding her to sit on a chair and joining her too while Roe went towards the cabinet.

" Do you think I will leave her alone after that incident?" Roe gave him a meaningful glare and Igor just exhaled turning his face away but there was no guilt.

" I was angry okay. I had no idea when I lost my mind ". He whispered so carelessly that Roe's heart turn black in the fire but kept quiet. She stay quiet in her place not daring to get up as Igor made her sit there.

" Hazel, go to your room and take bath . You have an appointment with the doctor ". Roe knew her uncomfortable feeling seeing her palms were rubbing continuously.

" I'll come too ". Igor announced looking at her pale face which was turning yellow with his gaze. Igor stood up from his place and kissed her head not tenderly but showing dominance. " I'm waiting in the bathroom ". He whispered in her ear taking her breaths in fear and left the sight. Roe sighed looking at the girl who was cursing the time when she got stuck with this beast. Sometimes she wonders what if Igor never had bought her then maybe she would be in peace with her auntie and her cruel family. No doubt she had been killed by them but it would be better than living a whore's life.

" Where is she? " Roe asked Igor who came out of her room closing his shirt's button didn't notice how Roe's eyes take dark shade and jaw clenched ." She's getting ready ". He whispered fixing his hair.

" I'm going down you two come quickly ". Igor left the penthouse and desire to vent out the anger buried in Roe's heart. Anger wasn't going down, turning Roe's face. With gritting teeth he opened her room's door with a thud but stiff when saw her naked.

" I'm so-rry ". He shut the door quickly but still, her figure was roaming front his eyes other hands she was frozen. Thinking what just happen with red cheeks. She even hadn't worn a bra and pantie, his unexpecting presence lead them both to suffer. He was feeling hot all of sudden and the sensitive part was reaching up to peek out from the fly.

With mere breaths, he left the sight to take a cold shower while she quickly get dressed up but still her heart was pounding in her chest rapidly.

The time she came out found no one out but knew Roe was inside his room cause he knew she had feared with elevator so he couldn't leave her alone.

She waited in the hall but when he came her cheeks turned red suddenly and he just lowered his gaze feeling still hot.

" Come, or else Igor will rip my head ". He try to joke and light up her mood but she kept quiet. They went inside the elevator and her heart was ready to blast gazing at solid walls.

" I'm here ". He whispered what she wanted to hear. She shifted towards him and he didn't waste time engulfing her in a protective embrace. The more lift was going down the more she was feeling suffocation but his hands didn't get tired to rub her back and whispering sweet words.

With a tink, sound elevator door opened and they went out taking relief breath. He guide her to come out and found cars in a row. Igor never shows carelessness over their lives and like to travel with a row of cars with protection but other side Roe always got annoyed. He used to take one car and that was enough.

" I'm not going to wait for you two for my whole life ". The window of car slide down and appears Igor ," Come Hazel ". That was all he said and Roe just gulped the unknown feeling. With down head and lower gaze she went closer to car not looking less than puppet who just bowed her head on her master's wish . She sat with Igor avoiding his heated gaze while Roe sat on passenger seat next to driver .

" You're looking graceful ." Igor complement on her attire. Her red top with an illusion neckline ends up just above her belly button. Her blue rip jeans was giving her plus points and lose bun was likeable on her but still Igor didn't like to see her silky hair caging in bun .

" I think you need to say something ". Igor raised his eyebrows seeing her no reaction for long time but hearing him her eyes got wide and he hide his smile." Thank you master ". Her melodious whisper pleased him but not other one.

" Come here ". He opened his one arm and she felt like he was asking his pet. She leaned closer and he wrapped his one arm around her body .

" You gain some pounds , I see ". He examined her face and figure . He still remembers how thin she was when he brought her here. She didn't knew what should she need to do so nodded like kid.

" I had ask my one friend she's doctor, you need to take supplements ". He whispered looking out of the window.

" I already fix her appointed with my faithful doctor ". Roe spit out looking forward. " It's good but she's really good and you know I only trust few people. Hazel will be fine with Dr. Julia ". Igor announced and no one was ready to refuse cause knew once he took the decision then no one can change his mind .

" What about her school ". Igor asked Roe but glued his eyes on her who was rubbing her palms together with down head .

" Everything is done, she can join from Monday or whenever she want ". Roe didn't mention he didn't want her go to school with swollen lips and beaten face.

" When you want to go? " Igor asked her and with flinch she look up and eyes lit up hearing this, a unknown feeling engulf his heart seeing her innocence but turned his face quickly not wanting to show anything.

" Can I go tomorrow? " Her impatiently asked a question make them smile unknowingly. " If you want ". Roe tilted his head back to see her whose face was glowing with joy. She nodded her head rapidly with a grin Igor couldn't take his eyes off of her it was the first time when he was seeing her grinning or smiling with whole heartily.

" Then fine, tomorrow my Hazel will go school ". Roe grin too but Igor's forehead furrow up hearing MY word but drift his mind off.

" I will ask my driver to drop you..." Igor cut off by Roe. " No, she don't feel comfortable alone , I'll drop her. You don't need to worry Igor ". Even though Roe whispered casually but still it make him uneasy.

" Fine ". He turned towards Hazel who was flying in her own day dreaming thinking about tomorrow and a delicate smile start playing on her lips .

" What you will do after graduation ? " Igor asked casually little bit curious to know. " I'll give my best to become an educated girl, master ". Her eyes were big like she was imagining herself educated as she says further." I'm confuse for my stream and have not decide yet but Roe said I should become a doctor ". She smiled looking at Roe.

" Why you want to become an educated girl and doctor? " His curiosity was raising seeing her too much concern towards her studies.

" I want t-o stand on my own feet when you get tired with me and set me free I become a responsible girl. I don't want every-one to call me bitch , uneducated or wh-ore ". Roe tilted his head back to see her down head while Igor was staring her dumbfounded.

" We are here , sir ". Driver informed them breaking the awkward silence and stop the car front hospital and rows of cars stop too .

" Come , Hazel ". Roe whispered going out of the car and she turned towards her left to open the door but looks like it was stuck. " Hold on , Hazel ". Igor leaned closer and open the door but her heart was ready to blast in fear seeing him to close. Something flip in his eyes when witness only fear in her eyes for him.

Door opened and sun light greet them and when she looked up out of the car found Roe. He forward his palm and she quickly accepted wanting to get out of the as soon as possible .

" I'm right here you two go ". Igor announced, neither Roe had wish to take him too, to make her feel uncomfortable.

Roe took her inside the hospital, doctor's cabin was in third floor and it wasn't less stairs so he prefer staircase than lift knew she will get panic.

He waited out side of the cabin while she was inside with doctor. He hoped for best and wish therapy works to give her peaceful sleep but he knew it won't work until Igor stop his cruelty towards poor soul. He had unknown feeling which he unable to give name .

" Is she inside? " Roe heard him say making his forehead furrow in disappointment but nodded. Igor took place next him and sat on bench with observing gaze.

" I know you're angry ". Igor whispered tenderly not looking at him but forward but Roe eyed at him and he says further." I know it was unforgivable but you know I'm not going to say sorry ". A bitter laugh left Roe's mouth. " C'mon , you know me better , Roe . I was already angry and I unable to control myself, do you even know what happen that day when I found about that maid ". Roe's waited for him to say further .

" I was in hurry to come home when I receive a note where it was written I'll destroy you two and after that, I receive the news about our illegal trucks and ships which were under cops custody now tell me how could I control myself, she's so naïve to get trap and let Wendy bang in my room and wanna know spicy news? she's dead ". Roe exhaled hearing this knew now there was less chance to know who the person was behind this mess.

" Still you have no right to ruin her ". That was all Roe said disappointingly but next moment chuckle when Igor hit his shoulder hard.

" C'mon man, you are looking like a death angel to roam on my head ". Igor tried to light up his mood ." Change this boring face. Look at there ". Roe turned the way he pointed and witness a nurse who was holding a wheelchair in which an old man was sitting but her eyes were glued on them .

" What you think with whom she is having s*x in day dreaming ." Igor caressed his inner cheek with smirk while Roe rolled his eyes leaning back with confidence." It's me, of course."

" In your dreams, punk. Look at your ugly. She will fainted if see your face closely instead getting wet ". Igor comment burn his blood.

" Look at this handsome face and sharp jawline, do you really consider me ugly. Girls are dying to suck my d*ck ". Roe narrowed his eyes seeing him laughing out loud even few patients and doctors were staring them but didn't bother to notice.

" Because they don't have any idea how small it is." Roe raised his an eyebrow. " It's bigger than yours, b**tard ". Roe wrapped his one arm around his neck ready to broke but interrupt when door opened and Hazel come out with small smile but seeing them like this her eyes got wide. Igor quickly stood up with expressionless face who can say he was the same person who was joking with Roe .

Roe was about to say something when the doctor come out after her with a small smile. " Mr. Roe Hendrik, can I talk with you? " Roe nodded and turned towards her." You go with Igor, I'll be there soon ". He patted her cheek and went inside the cabin but her breaths stuck in throat dared to not even stare at Igor.

" Are you coming ? " Igor spoke in authority tone draining her blood out. She followed him with steady steps and a low head. They were the end of the corridor when heard someone call him." Igor ".

They both turned in the union to see the owner of the voice. He had black hair and a sharp nose with thick lips. He was hell handsome and gorgeous Hazel couldn't hold herself to gaze at him with her big eyes while he came forward and pulled Igor in brother hug.

" Hey !! Brother long time no see ". He whispered while Igor smiled ." Yeah !! I was busy nowadays . You know my busy schedule, Erik ".

Erik's eyes swiped on her who turned red with his deep gaze and lowered her head quickly." She's Hazel ". Igor introduced her to him.

" Hazel ". Erik's dark grey eyes went narrow as he whispered further. " Your new slave ". It was enough for her to wish for death and ask God to slid the ground apart and she bury down.

Igor kept quiet at his statement and turned towards her ." You go, I'll come after a while ". She looked at him with her hazel eyes scare to go alone but he knew there was no harm to send her alone as guards were standing there.

He didn't wanted to trigger his anger so not taking her innocence in the note he press the lift's button and her heart stuck in his throat gazing at him like wants to say something but he got annoyed with her silence and naivety.

" What's the matter, idiot ? " Again he was losing his mind, Erik just kept looking at her while Igor held her forearm and pushed her harshly inside the elevator.

" Master..." Before she could say something elevator's door got shut. Her heart stop and a lone tear fell as leaned on the wall with a terrified face.

" Roe ". A whisper left her mouth when she leaned more closer to wall like wants to hide there, cold wall was sending chills down to her spine and the moment lift start going down her heart's beats raised up.

She was waiting for lift to stop as it was going down but with hard sound and jerk lift stop. She press the button to start it again but it looks like she got stuck. Her forehead was sweaty and breaths were out of control but the thing freak her out, elevator's light was getting dim and only darkness was greeting her.

" ROE ". She screamed from inside but no one was there to hear her cries.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
60.3K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
1.3M 28.3K 61
"Do you think you can get away from me, huh?" He asked striding towards her. She trembled at his intimidating voice trying to free her hand from the...
15.7K 593 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...