Journey of Love...

By Sarasuryavanshi

{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 π–Žπ–“ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he... More

Covers
Copyright
Disclaimer!
Introduction
Prologue
Characters
||Character Aesthetics||
1. The beginning
2. Mystery
3. Missing Her....
Room Tour
||WHOLE CHARACTER DESCRIPTION||
4. Decision...
5. Emotions..
6. Hate
7. The Birth
8. Bad Omen
10. Adoption??
11.Shattered!
12. Confusion!
13. Departure
14. Jaan
15. Alliance!
16. Fainted?
17. Childhood Crush!
18. Reflections of Love
19. Proposal
20. Culinary Gesture
21. Accused!
22. The Real Culprit
23. Unspoken Words
24. Broken Hearts
25. Emotional Gesture
26. Accident!
27. Danger?
28. Taking Care
29. Some Memories
30. Reunion
31. Answers - I
32 . Answers- II
33. Special Care
34. Strange Behavior
35. Frustration and reflection
36. One Step Closer
37. Feelings
38. Family Love
39. Argument!
40. Some Teasings
41. Special Surprise!
42. Tanya!
43.Kidnapped!
44. Betrayal!
45. Memory Lane...
46. Truth!
47. End?
48. Escaped?
49. Unexpected
50. Unveiling the Truth
51. Left
52. Healing hearts
53. Homecoming
54. New Beginnings
55. A Proposal Plan
56. Pampering
57. A Night to Remember
58. Late Night Conversations
59. Happiness
60. Roka Ceremony
61. Regret!
62. Aarushi
63. Engagement
64. Some stolen moments
65. Conversation
66. Wedding Functions
67. Wedding
68. Farewell and Post Wedding Rituals
69. Wedding night
70. Morning
71. Peheli Rasoi
72. Pag phera
73. Jealous
74. Romance
75. Outburst
76. Warning
77. Ice - Cream
78. Dinner Date
79. Consummation
80. Chocolate bouquet
81. First Day

9. Childhood

1K 118 22
By Sarasuryavanshi

After Five years:

Third person's pov:-

Viaanshi was a chubby, delightful little girl. Her bright eyes sparkled with excitement as she scampered around the huge Raichand mansion. In her small hand, she clutched her report card from second grade. Even though she was just in first grade, Viaanshi's exceptional intelligence allowed her to work ahead.

Despite being very smart for her age, Viaanshi didn't act like a serious student all the time. She was full of mischief and bubbling with youthful energy. In this way, her personality matched her name, which means "Living with Life" in Sanskrit. Everyone in the household adored the lively young girl. Her infectious laughter and joy brightened every corner of the mansion.

Viaanshi's brothers were only seven years old, but they treated their little sister like a precious treasure. They doted on her constantly and fiercely protected her, as if she were the most valuable thing in the world. To them, Viaanshi was like a lucky charm. They credited her with bringing good fortune and prosperity to all their business ventures.

In fact, Vivaan and Yuvaansh had even started some businesses under Viaanshi's name, as well as the names of their other children. Remarkably, every business they associated with Viaanshi's name succeeded and thrived, as if carried along by her incredible luck.

However, despite all the love Viaanshi received from most of her family, there was one person who utterly despised the young girl - Sushma. For reasons unknown, Sushma's hatred and animosity towards Viaanshi had only grown stronger over time. She harbored an intense loathing for the little girl.

Sushma had become obsessed with the idea of getting rid of Viaanshi completely. She was determined to eliminate Viaanshi from the family by any means necessary, no matter how sinister. Sushma's desire to be free of Viaanshi knew no bounds. She was even willing to manipulate her own daughter-in-law Shreya as part of her nefarious schemes against the girl.

Sushma viewed the kind-hearted Shreya as an easy target to exploit. She calculated that she could convince Shreya to mistreat Viaanshi and perhaps even drive her out of the family eventually. Sushma's wicked intentions against the innocent child were utterly reprehensible.

As for Shreya's behavior towards Viaanshi, it was heartbreakingly cold and negligent. Shreya treated the young girl as if she were a contagious plague to be avoided at all costs. She completely ignored Viaanshi's presence, never acknowledging her and refusing to interact with her in any way.

Shreya's indifference went even further ,she showed zero concern for Viaanshi's wellbeing or care for her basic needs. Shreya never bothered to check if Viaanshi was properly fed, clothed, bathed, or looked after in general. It was as if she viewed the child as utterly insignificant and unworthy of motherly love and attention.

The only maternal affection Viaanshi received came from Aradhana, the kindhearted matriarch of the family. Aradhana loved Viaanshi as if she were her own precious daughter. She doted on the young girl tirelessly, showering her with the care and adoration every child craves.

In return, Viaanshi adored Aradhana wholeheartedly, affectionately calling her "Mimmi" as a term of endearment. The two shared a beautiful, loving bond that helped fill the void of motherly love that Shreya's indifference had created.

Despite being aware that Shreya was her biological mother, Viaanshi still made attempts to get close to her and win her love. But each time, the young girl's efforts were rebuffed as Shreya met her with cruel distance and chilling coldness. The rejection must have been incredibly painful for an affection-starved child like Viaanshi.

On this particular day, Viaanshi came bounding into the living room where her family had gathered to enjoy some snacks together. Her laughter rang out like joyful music as she dashed towards her father Vivaan.

"Dada! See, I'm home!" Viaanshi exclaimed, her bright eyes twinkling with mischief and anticipation.

Vivaan turned towards the sound of his daughter's voice, his face breaking into a warm, loving smile at the sight of her infectious happiness. Yuvaansh looked over as well, grinning at his beloved daughter's energetic presence.

As Viaanshi ran up to them, Vivaan knelt down and enveloped her in a big, tender hug. He could feel her small body pressed against his chest as she caught her breath from her excited run across the mansion. Vivaan gently patted Viaanshi's back as she calmed down.

Their bodyguard trailed in behind Viaanshi, prompting wary glances from both Vivaan and Yuvansh. The fathers were always on alert, their protective instincts on high whenever their precious daughter was around.

But Viaanshi's bright giggles dissipated the brief tension, bringing relief and smiles to her fathers' faces. Vivaan and Yuvansh watched over her with stern yet caring expressions, the picture of devoted guardians.

At that moment, Aradhana joined them in the living room, a radiant smile lighting up her features as she witnessed the heartwarming family scene unfold before her eyes.

"Welcome home, my little angel!" Aradhana exclaimed joyfully, scooping Viaanshi up into her arms and hugging her tightly.

Viaanshi giggled gleefully, wrapping her little arms around Aradhana's neck and squeezing her back.

"Mimmi, I missed you so much today!" she said sweetly.

"And I missed you even more, my precious one," Aradhana replied, planting a loving kiss on Viaanshi's cheek.

Vivaan chuckled affectionately and reached out to ruffle Viaanshi's hair with fatherly fondness.

"I think someone has some exciting news to share," he said, having noticed the report card in her hand.

"Dada, wait until you see my report card!" Viaanshi exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down on her toes with anticipation.

"I can't wait, beta. I'm sure it's filled with stars and top grades, just like my brilliant daughter," Vivaan replied proudly.

He took Viaanshi's small hand in his larger one and led her over to the plush sofa where the rest of the family sat. But before they could get settled, Aradhana gently interrupted.

"Come, dear. Let's get you freshened up and have a little snack first. Then we can go over your wonderful report card together, okay?" she said warmly.

Viaanshi nodded obediently and gave Vivaan and Yuvansh each a kiss on the cheek before heading off with Aradhana. The two brothers exchanged amused glances, chuckling at Viaanshi's typical theatrical flair.

With the youngest family member gone, the bustle and noise in the living room settled down into a temporary lull of peace and quiet. Vivaan and Yuvansh took the opportunity to discuss some business matters.

Eventually, the sound of running footsteps signaled Viaanshi's return. She came bounding back into the room, her freshly washed face glowing and her hair neatly brushed. In her small hands, she clutched her report card tightly, almost protectively.

"Welcome back, princess," Yuvaansh said with an encouraging smile. He could sense Viaanshi's nervousness about sharing her results.

"Thank you, papa," Viaanshi replied politely, giving him a cute toothy grin in return.

"Yes, my dear, come sit with us," Vivaan said, patting the space next to him on the sofa. "We're very eager to see how you did."

Viaanshi climbed up next to her father, still gripping her report card almost anxiously. Aradhana sat on her other side, gently stroking the young girl's hair in a soothing, reassuring manner.

Sensing her discomfort, Yuvansh leaned forward with a warm smile.

"Princess, you know we're always proud of your hard work, right? Whatever the results say, we'll be thrilled because we know how much effort you had put"

Viaanshi smiled brightly at her father , papa and mimmi. Her cute little tooth poked out when she grinned. She nodded her head eagerly. Then she handed them her report card.

Viaanshi closed her eyes tightly. She didn't want to see their reactions at first. Yuvansh and Vivaan each gave her a kiss on the cheek. Only then did Viaanshi open her eyes slowly.

In a small, worried voice, Viaanshi whispered,

"Aren't you upset? I got a C grade in extracurricular activities again."

Yuvansh responded gently,

"Why would we be upset, princess? Not everyone is great at everything. You are amazing in academics. We all have strengths and weaknesses."

He gave her an encouraging smile.

"Don't worry about that C grade at all. We're going to celebrate your wonderful report card!"

Vivaan beamed at his daughter proudly.

"That's right, beta. You topped the whole class! Well done."

Viaanshi's eyes lit up at their praise. But then her face fell a little.

"Can we wait to celebrate until after Bhaiyu comes home?" she asked in her sweet, innocent tone.

The little girl absolutely adored her brothers. She didn't want them to miss out on anything fun.

Yuvansh chuckled, finding her affectionate nature adorable.

"As you wish, my princess. We'll celebrate all together as a family."

Viaanshi nodded enthusiastically. She left a kiss on Yuvansh's cheeks then Aradhana's. Both of their faces broke into wide smiles at her loving gesture.

Then Viaanshi took Vivaan's hand. They always spend some quality time after she comes home no matter how busy Vivaan is, but he is always available for his princess. He led her out of the room, no doubt to find some little treat to enjoy before her brothers arrives.

Aradhana watched them go with a content smile. Despite the tensions and darkness lurking in their family, moments like this brought her incredible joy.

Her sweet mimmi was so pure and loving. Aradhana hoped they could protect that innocence for as long as possible. She knew Viaanshi had brought their family more light than they deserved.

As Viaanshi walked hand-in-hand with her father, she felt a surge of happiness. Her fathers' praise had made her heart swell with pride.

She knew the C grade wasn't that big of a deal to them. But it still stung a little for the bright, driven girl. Viaanshi wanted to excel at absolutely everything.

Vivaan seemed to sense her lingering disappointment. He gave her small hand a gentle squeeze.

"Why the long face, my smart little princess? We're not upset about one bad grade at all," he assured her.

Viaanshi looked up at him with big, questioning eyes.

"But I worked really hard in all my activities too," she protested.

"I just don't understand why I keep getting a C!"

Vivaan stopped walking and knelt down so he could look into her eyes directly.

"Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, there are just some things we struggle with more than others. And that's okay."

He cupped her cheek lovingly.

"The important thing is that you gave it your absolute best. And you did, didn't you beta?"

Viaanshi nodded slowly.

"I really did, Dada. I worked so hard," she said, her voice thick with frustration.

Tears started to well up in her eyes. Vivaan quickly pulled her into a warm embrace, letting her bury her face in his chest.

"Shhh, shhh, my precious girl. It's alright to feel disappointed sometimes. You're allowed to have those feelings," he soothed, stroking her hair.

"Being an exceptional student doesn't mean everything always comes easily."

Viaanshi sniffled against his shirt.

"B-But everyone thinks I'm so smart and gifted. What if they stop thinking that because of my bad grade?"

"Oh, Viaanshi." Vivaan pulled away and looked her in the eyes seriously.

"You are the most brilliant, gifted, special girl in the whole world to us. Nothing could ever change how proud we are of you."

He used his thumb to wipe away the stray tears on her cheeks.

"One activity you struggle with doesn't diminish your incredible mind and talents in the slightest. You are so amazing, beta."

Viaanshi's eyes regained some of their sparkle as she digested her father's loving words. She gave him a watery smile and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

"Thank you , Dada. I just put so much pressure on myself to be perfect," she mumbled.

Vivaan chuckled softly, squeezing her tight.

"You're only human, my love. It's okay not to be perfect at everything. We love you unconditionally, no matter what."

He kissed the top of her head.

"Now what do you say we get some ice cream to celebrate your amazing report card? Then we can pick out a new book or game as a reward for all your hard work."

Viaanshi's whole face lit up instantly at the suggestions. She pulled back and nodded vigorously, her previous sadness already forgotten.

Vivaan took her little hand again, and they set off towards the kitchen with renewed cheerfulness and enthusiasm. After that they both played games and watched cartoons.

At dinner time:

After spending quality time together, Vivaan and Viaanshi were very hungry. They were eating their food quickly. Vivaan was eating so fast, like the food might disappear soon. Viaanshi copied her father.

Everyone else thought it was funny to watch them. But they didn't laugh. Vivaan had told them seriously, "Don't disturb us while eating."

Vivaan and Viaanshi played games earlier. He helped her with homework too. They talked and laughed a lot. They didn't realize how late it got. That's why they were eating in such a rush now.

Vivaan sat at the head of the table. Shreya sat to his left. Viaanshi sat on his right side. Sushma wasn't there, she wasn't feeling well. Aradhana sat next to Viaanshi. Yuvaansh sat across from Aradhana.

Suddenly, Vivaan and Viaanshi started coughing loudly. They had eaten too fast. The food got stuck in their throats.

Shreya quickly poured a glass of water. She made Vivaan drink it to help him. But she ignored Viaanshi completely.

Viaanshi's eyes filled with tears when her mother ignored her. But she didn't say anything. She just looked down and kept coughing softly.

Even though Viaanshi was only five years old, she was very mature. She thought she didn't deserve her mother's love. This is what her grandmother Sushma had told her.

Yuvaansh and Aradhana watched with concerned looks. Aradhana quickly gave Viaanshi some water to drink. Then she pulled Viaanshi onto her lap gently. She rubbed Viaanshi's back to soothe her.

As Vivaan stopped coughing, he noticed Viaanshi's sadness. But before he could speak, Viaanshi said:

"Papa, Mimmi, I'm feeling sleepy now. Let's eat fast so we can go to bed early, okay?"

Viaanshi changed the subject on purpose. Even at five years old, she spoke very clearly.

Vivaan hugged Viaanshi with much love and affection. Her little arms went around his neck. He kissed her forehead, nose, both cheeks, chin and palms gently. It looked like he was worshipping her.

Smiling, Viaanshi stood up on Vivaan's lap. Now their faces were at the same level. Vivaan's hand rested protectively on her small waist.

Viaanshi kissed Vivaan's forehead, nose, cheeks and chin tenderly. Vivaan had tears in his eyes from her sweet gestures. He hugged her tightly and quickly wiped his eyes, not wanting to show too much emotion.

Shreya, Aradhana and Yuvaansh watched the touching moment. Even Shreya felt something in her heart for a second. But she quickly pushed that feeling away.

After hugging, Yuvaansh took Viaanshi away. Shreya and Aradhana started clearing the dishes together. Even though they had servants, they liked cooking for their family themselves.

In the kitchen, Shreya spoke up quietly.

"I don't understand why Vivaan is so attached to that child."

Aradhana gave her a disappointed look.

"Viaanshi is your daughter too, di. She is a gift to be cherished, not ignored."

Shreya didn't respond. She just stared down at the dishes in the sink, scrubbing hard.

Aradhana sighed sadly.

"Mark my words, one day you will regret emotionally abandoning your own child. Don't let misguided hate deny you the joy of a mother's love."

In the room:

"Papa, Papa," Viaanshi called out in an extra sweet voice as Yuvansh tucked her into her soft bed. He laid down beside her like they always did. She always spends her day with Vivaan and at night she can't sleep without Yuvansh and Aradhana.

Viaanshi snuggled in her papa's happily. This was their special routine that they loved. Excitedly, she started telling them all about her day. She shared every little detail because she knew they would listen carefully.

Yuvansh noticed her sugary sweet tone. He narrowed his eyes playfully.

"What are you up to now, princess? You just finished your dinner, didn't you?"

"That's right, papa!" Viaanshi replied.

"But I want that chocolate bar you brought yesterday. You didn't let me have it because I had a toothache. But look, I'm fine now! Please can I have it? I promise I'll share with you and I won't tell Mimmi. Pinky promise!" She batted her big puppy dog eyes at him.

Yuvansh sighed but nodded anyway. He could never resist those eyes! With a mischievous grin, he started tickling Viaanshi, making her laugh loudly. He knew how ticklish she was.

Suddenly, Aradhana walked in. She pretended to complain,

"Oh! Having fun without me? That's not fair at all! You should have waited for me. Don't you love me anymore?"

Viaanshi and Yuvansh exchanged amused looks. Then they both burst into fits of giggles together. 

After a while of laughing and playing, Yuvansh and Aradhana noticed Viaanshi had fallen asleep. They gently laid her down, making sure she was cozy and comfortable under her quilt. They each gave her a tender kiss on the forehead.

Then the two settled down themselves, feeling peaceful and content as sleep came over them too.

In the middle of the night, Viaanshi woke up thirsty. She saw her fathers sleeping on either side of her. Smiling, she leaned over and kissed Yuvansh's cheek softly.

"Papa," she whispered, gently shaking his arm. "I'm thirsty."

Yuvansh blinked his eyes open slowly. When he saw his daughter, his face broke into a warm smile.

"Of course, princess. Let's get you some water."

He carefully scooped Viaanshi up and carried her to the kitchen. After she drank some water, he asked,

"All better now?"

Viaanshi nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, papa. I love you."

Yuvansh's eyes felt misty as he hugged her back.

"I love you too, my precious girl. More than you'll ever know."

He kissed the top of her head and brought her back to the bedroom. They snuggled back under the covers together and quickly fell into a peaceful sleep once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! 😊❤

How's the update??

And do tell me about your favorite part if any and if you liked it do vote and you can give me suggestions anytime if any.

Till the next update bye guys!
Take care stay safe ❤💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 22.7K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
14.8K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
102K 6.5K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
59K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...