Neutral Line

De VioletYbrehl

For years, people tended to believe the world is all about good and bad people, that it's entirely separate a... Mai multe

Author's Note
1: Origin
2: Izuku
3: Little Genius
4: UA's Gremlin
5: Set up
6: Disappointment
7: Stupidity
8: Details
9: Recruitment
10: Ominous
11: Tragedy
12: Pointing Direction
13: Behind The Scene
14: Operation: The Fall
15: Deal
16: Incident
17: Connection
18: The Day
20: Interlude
21: Trial
22: Table Turn
23: Realm of User

19: Confrontation

192 6 210
De VioletYbrehl

Hitoshi chooses a class of Underground. Tho he was part of Class 1-A, he had some additional class for underground heroics. Which he'll have a classmate from both Heroic Class.

From the Class 1-A, his classmate in underground heroics is Hagakure, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, and Ojiro. From Class 1-B he'll have Monoma, Yanagi, Kuroiro, Kendo, Kamakiri, and Kodai. He doesnt know if they choose the additional class because they want to be a pure underground hero or just a twilight hero.

Still he knew this class would be a perfect to him.

Since the death of Izuku, he's been training himself to death, blaming himself if he was stronger or if he was faster maybe me would be able to save his best friend. He was his light, his saviour, his partner, his best friend.

He was like his everything, like a brightest sunshine that lighten his world. And now, he was gone because of people who doesnt realize Quirkless People are human too. He realize that he is in love with Izuku.

Its far too late because he was already gone.

He can't help but to feel some anger to those who bully Izuku. People like him are not a punching bag nor a practice dummy for them to use their quirk.

Sometimes he'll have a nightmare where Izuku would blame him why he didn't save him. He knew Izuku wouldn't really blame him, he was too kind to even have any thoughts of blaming him. He's hurting himself and leading himself into a self destruction.

What stop him is Aizawa who also broke down in front of him after punching him because he work himself to death again. Thats was when he realize that Izuku would have his head if he suddenly follow him earlier.

He knew Izuku would want him to become a hero. Hitoshi suddenly get a new goal, to be a hero that save people like Izuku. Those who had been abandoned by the society so there wouldn't be anyone who will experience what he experience. He wouldn't allow himself to die without reaching those goals.

Today his first day and the first trial of Izuku's cases. His mother will represent him so he knew their side would not go down without a fight.

"Are you ready?" Hizashi softly ask. Hitoshi nodded and gave a weak smile.

"Pops, Izu wouldn't want me to self destruct. At least, I need to be a hero for us. This wasn't my dream alone anymore," Hitoshi softly said. Hizashi wanted to cry but he smile and hugs Hitoshi.

"I'm proud of you. Just remember, Sho and I are here for you. Whatever it is, we'll listen okay?" Hizashi softly said.

"I know, Pops, I know I got you back! Wish me luck!" He said and hug back.

"Good luck Toshi!" Hizashi said and wave to him. They separate in the building as Hizashi is the teacher of General Education. Aizawa went to UA earlier as he said he needs to do something. He doesn't know what is that "something".

Upon going to Class 1-A, his eyes landed to a blond haired and red eyes guy. He suddenly had a flashback to what happen and his anger rise. He look quiet and just sitting in his seat. He looks like he's been trying to minimize his presence.

But Hitoshi's eyes immediately landed to him. He can't help but to feel his temper rosing. So he went in front of him, all their classmates who was there suddenly caught their attention to him.

"What are you doing here?" He coldly ask. Katsuki look to him and frown, he doesnt know who is Hitoshi. Of course he wouldn't know who he was, the first time they "meet" Katsuki was too shock to process anything in his surrounding.

He didn't go to the funeral so he had no idea who is Hitoshi. But Katsuki could see the remorse and hate in his eyes, he had a suspicion that he might knew Izuku.

He didn't reply as he knew he was in the wrong side.

"What does a person like you doing here in hero course? You don't belong here," Hitoshi coldly said.

"Man, wasn't that too harsh? He pass the exam," Eijiro suddenly said. Hitoshi almost lost his temper when suddenly Aizawa stand up.

"Go to your seat," he said. Hitoshi clench his fist and went at his seat. Good thing he doesnt need to see any shadow of Katsuki as they are literally in opposite side. He still felt angry, why does a villain like him doing here? Why he is still allowed to attend hero course? He wasn't a hero.

They didn't know what that bastard did. A dangerous glint in Hitoshi's eyes suddenly flash. Since he was here, then he could only use this opportunity in front of his eyes.

"This is just the first day and you already made me a lot of headache. Not only that, it took you eight seconds before you were all quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you!" Aizawa tiredly said and his entire body was in slouch. Some of the Class 1-A even question if he was really a pro hero or if he was really their teacher.

But Aizawa didn't answer them all. Hitoshi still felt some bitterness to his Dad that he didn't told him about Bakugou being in the same class as him. But he understand as it might cause more problem. Just seeing him right now, makes his blood really boiled.

"Its kind of sudden, but put this!" Aizawa take out the P.E. uniform in his sleeping bag and show it to them. He observe them on how they act or how they even interact to others. But even by doing this, he felt too tired to bother.

"Go and go out onto the field!" Aizawa said with authority tone but still sounded so tired. But most of them moved immediately to the locker and change.

Hitoshi immediately move in the locker and had the fastest time to put his PE. And just the moment he was going out, he face Katsuki.

"I really don't know why are you here. But I'll make sure your stay here would be a hell hole. Just like what you did to Izu... I would never forgive for that," Hitoshi coldly said. Katsuki's eyes widen and realize that Hitoshi might know Izuku. A surge of regret and guilty flashes to his face but Hitoshi didn't bother to look and leave.

"Are you okay, bro?" Eijiro worriedly ask. He doesn't hear what Hitoshi said but he saw the emotion on Katsuki's face.

"I'm fine... Can you not bother me?!" Katsuki whisper. Eijiro just nodded.

--*--

"It took you more than 10 minutes to dress up. That wouldn't do. In hero field, each seconds are too precious as even one second can change the flow of a fight. You need to be faster than that!" Aizawa lazily said. All of them gulp but nodded. Hitoshi didn't bother as he was here just after 6 minutes.

Aizawa then explain them that they will have a Quirk Assesment Test.

"Quirk Assesment Test?" Everyone but Hitoshi said. Hitoshi knew about this as he saw his Dad expelled student after student. He would even bet on how many would be expelled and how long Aizawa would last without expelling someone to Izuku.

He smile bitterly looking at Aizawa. Every year, Izuku and Hitoshi would hide at the nearest Tree to watch this. Both of them would talk that someday, they would be in this position together. But it didn't happen anymore as Izuku died... He was killed and its all that school's fault!

That damn Bakugou also had his fault.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Uraraka worriedly said clenching her fist as she put it to her chest. Hitoshi secretly sneer. These people in his surrounding are too naive.

They are too bless because of their quirk and didn't really experience the cruelty of the world.

The world is like a whore, she only let people see her beauty if they are capable and privilege.

"I can't waste my chance here. As I know, this is for Izuku too. He give me a chance to prove myself, even Mikumo wanted me to continue... Whatever it takes I'll do my fucking best to be a good hero... No more mistake... No more playing around the bush, once is enough," Katsuki thought and look to Aizawa.

"This is for Izuku... This is our dream together. I know he wouldn't be happy if I died early. He would surely beat my ass!" Hitoshi thought. He clench his fist and look to Aizawa.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events!" Aizawa started tiredly.

"U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. Thats also how the teachers run their classes," He look to them directly threatening them with his eyes bringing a bit of terror to them.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high too, right?" Aizawa take out a phone from his pocket and let them see it. He look to his new class and was eyeing for Katsuki and Hitoshi. Aizawa surely needs to explain this later to Hitoshi.

If it was really him, he would gladly expelled him. But his problem child is too kind that he ask Nezu to take care of Katsuki before he dies. It feels too frustrating to be honest.

"Physical Fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses average taken from result from students not using their quirks. Its not rational! Well, the Ministry of Rducation is procrastinating," he click the botton of the phone device he was holding and look directly to him.

"Bakugo! you finished as second place in Practical Exam, right?" Aizawa ask as Katsuki nodded.

"Yeah!" Katsuki boredly said.

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" He look at Katsuki's record before and feel like he would vomit on how clean it was. Its clearly deliberate when he always hurt his problem child. He almost teared and put it in trash if not for Nezu.

"67 meters!" Katsuki answered without hesitation.

"He wasn't the top?"

"I heard that the top scored suddenly died. I dont know if its true or not"

"How did you find out?"

"I heard some seniors a while ago"

"That sounds horrible!"

"Imagine dying after having the first place. I feel bad for their family!"

"SILENCE!" Aizawa felt that his blood is boiling. He really doesnt like to hear anything that happens to his problem child.

Hitoshi gritted his teeth and wanted to shout how inconsiderate this people are to people that Izuku. But they don't know it.

Ignorance is really a bliss.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk!" Aizawa said and use a bored tone.

Bakugo went to the circle and look to Aizawa. He honestly look nervous as he continue like he was hesitating a bit.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle," Aizawa boredly said. Aizawa really wanted to scoff.

"hurry up!" Aizawa added so Katsuki nodded. Suddenly, an orange lightning circled to Katsuki's body. Its flickering as he use his explosion.

"DDDDDIIIIIEEEEE!" Katsuki used the OFA when he use his explosion. Yes, Katsuko got the OFA from All Might. And it happens a week ago.

He could feel the pain in his arms as it becomes purple. He gritted hs teeth repeatedly saying all those pain is fo Izuku. He would endure everything to become a good hero for Izuku.

Hitoshi and Aizawa was honestly shock. They long knew that Katsuki's quirk is Explosion and he had a really good control to his quirk. But now, suddenly he got those electricity and he hurt his arms? What bullshi is that?

"There is something wrong's going on. I'll find it out later," Aizawa thought looking above the sky where the balls went straight. He look to his students and raise the hand that holding the phone.

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa might look like he was not impressed, but it fact he was. All of them drop their jaw seeing 856.2 meters in the phone.

"That us the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero!" Aizawa said as most of them look with awe.

"What's this? It looks fun!" Mina excitedly said. Katsuki look at them without even turning around.

"Idiot! They just make this more difficult to them," Hitoshi thought but he didn't really care and never make some comments. We will not stood up so low to them who was ignorant to how cruel the reality can be.

"The fun part is we can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Sero said with smug face.

"They only care about flashy quirk. How did this ignorant fools manage to even enter this school? Looks like the UA standard was too low to even fuing par to our standard!" Hitoshi thought as he look worried.

"'it looks fun' huh?" Aizawa suddenly said and grin before putting his hand to his face and put his hair upward a bit. All of them suddenly stop from celebrating.

"You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? Alright...." Aizawa laugh and smirk sadistically

"Whoever comes in the last place in all eight test, will be judge to have no potential. And will be punished with expulsion!" All of them suddenly felt afraid.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." Aizawa smile creepily as he comb his hair upward and chin up.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!" Aizawa sadistically said.

--*--

The quirk Assessment test is honestly like a torture to Hitoshi. Each of the test that Aizawa give him, he would remember a memory with Izuku. Hitoshi's heart ache thinking of Izuku is already dead. It feels heavy and really hard for him to continue.

He would remember Izuku's smile, his laugh, his jokes, his encouragement... Everything about him. Hitoshi's world revolve around him and its been the happiest years he had. He still did everything with his best.

When it was Hitoshi's turn to throw the ball, he use Katsuki to throw the ball for him. Some complain that it was cheating but Aizawa retorted that Hitoshi is still in circle and he use his quirk to his advantage. He even emphasize that "It was called Creative"

Hitoshi manipulate how he activate his quirk, he use a question, his stare, his mouth, and even his gesture to confused others. They might found out what his quirk is but they would not know how his Brainwash will work.

--*--

Katsuki had a lot of restriction and he knew he deserved it. He totally had no say to what UA arrange for him. But from the fact that he was stoll allowed to train under the supervision of a teacher is like a blessings for him.

Tho the teacher didn't help him, just guard him just in case something happen. He work hard to do the right thing. Katsuki knew that its too late for him to atoned his sin to Izuku, but he vow to himself that he will do everything he can so tht no one would experience what he did to Izuku back then.

He doesnt deserve all the shit he did to him. Just to actually comfort his ego.

After the Quirk Assessment Test, he went Recovery Girl first then to Aizawa's office. He was shock to see that Mikumo is there, and talking to Purple haired guy who hated him. He felt a slight jealousy seeing Mikumo had a casual conversation to him.

Staying here in UA without any freedom, Katsuki realize that he was attracted to Mikumo. He just knew that Mikumo wouldn't feel the same because of what he did to his twin.

"Sit down Bakugou," Aizawa said. The atmosphere suddenly had a high tension the moment they see him.

"Akatani here had a full analysis of your quirk. How it works and how's your over all statistic. Which didn't match out to your performance a while ago. Now, tell me what happen?" Aizawa said with serious tone. Katsuki hesitate as he was told not to tell this.

"I actually have a theory..." Mikumo suddenly said.

"What is it?" Aizawa ask.

"He might have the One For All," Mikumo casually said. Katsuki widen his eyes in shock.

How did Mikumo knew that?

"Wait One For All? Isn't that the quirk that could be passed using DNA? I'm not sure if I remember it correctly," Hitoshi said and frown. He wss thinking about his conversation with Izuku before.

"How the fuck you knew that?" Aizawa ask with suspicion.

"Well, Izuku told me about that Quirk. Apparently All Might offer him to train and become his successor of his quirk. He didn't agree because he wanted to prove himself that he could he a hero without a quirk. That was also the time when Izuku started to sell his All Might merch and remove All Might in his favorite hero list. From what I remember All Might told him he couldn't be a hero without a quirk and left him in rooftop," Hitoshi explain. Aizawa suddenly felt like he wanted to kill someone.

"Sounds manipulative as fuck," Mikumo commented.

"I mean it really looks like that. Especially he didn't told him the purpose of the quirk, Izuku did research to that quirk immediately and found out that the quirk would be use against All For One. You know? The merchant if quirks," Hitoshi added.

"This..." Katsuki was lost. He didn't know how to react. The fact that someone casually knew about the OFA when All Might told him not to tell anyone. It sounds fucked up.

"I'll talk to Principal Nezu and Gran Torino about this later. It really sounds dangerous," Mikumo said.

"Its really nice to talk to you, Akatani," Hitoshi sincerely said.

"You are my Brother's best friend. I'm just glad that Izuku had a lot of fun with you especially when he told us the stories of his day during our dinner," Mikumo said and pat Hitoshi's shoulder.

Katsuki clench his fist. He didn't like how close Hitoshi and Mikumo is. But he had no rights to complain as they weren't even friends. Katsuki just shook his head and decided to talk to All Might later.

FIRST DAY ARC ENDS

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

151K 2.3K 21
Been bullied and neglected for so long he forgot what when it all started the last thing he remembers was his childhoodfriend gave him advise to kill...
73.4K 3K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...
4.5K 181 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
17.4K 827 29
Sequel to Darkside When he woke up, Izuku couldn't remember much. But he did remember a few things, most importantly, what happened before blacking o...