13: Behind The Scene

CONSPIRACY CASE ARC BEGGINNING

--💜💜--

2 weeks ago (A day after the party)

Tenko groan as he woke up the next day. He had a hang over with all the alcohol and wine he drank last night at the party. Of course, at 15 years old, Hisashi started to make Tenko drank alcohol in controlled area.

He was with him when he started to introduce Tenko to winery Hisashi had. Enthusiatically told him a lot about wine and alcohol.

Inko did told them to drink moderately and make sure not to drank until they are wasted. It would be better if Tenko and Izuku would have a high tolerance for Alcohol as this is something they couldn't avoid.

After all even if they live in more humble lifestyle, living in small house (even if their backyard is really wide it wasn't consider as really high profile living). Midoriya-Shigaraki are part of the upper class.

They are known as the Akatani Family. These family are considered as one of the most mysterious family in upper class. Ni picture would be in the media, even in the official site of Akatani Corps. And no media could bribe any employee of this company.

Media couldn't possibly know who the employee is. Because of various reason. First of all, the first five floor of Akatani Corporation are open for public. The flow of ordinary people who wanted to look at this building which was considered as one of the tourist spot of Tokyo is really high. Aside from the team of security, and the employee in front desk, who probably know nothing in internal flow of the corporation, they can't locate any employee.

Second, even if they find a reliable employee, most of the employees of Akatani had a Non Disclosure Agreement which connected to the core employee's quirk of Akatani Corps called Contract Silence.

That mysterious Core Employee had a quirk that would allow a contract to be fair and valid to both party. He would put his "mark" to the contract and whatever in the contract, both punishment, privilege, and agreement would be implimented. Which includes the silence of employee who works inside. If the employee would tell anyone anything about the internal system of the company, they would be immediately punished. Tho this wasn't a bother as most of the employee are too satisfied to the benefit they get in the company.

Who was in the right mind to put their really good job in danger for few bribes when they could get that same amount in few weeks? Of course no one.

Third, no one would be able to infiltrate. As Akatani Corporation's system both in their physical and software security are really top notch. The elevator in ground floor are only for fifth floor. You would need to switch to the personel elevator in fifth floor. And each personel would need to confirmed their identity first before they could go inside the personel elevator. And whats more, there is escalator for the public floors so the volume in the public elevator would not be high.

Whats more the reseach department's location (which includes the logistic department that had the most complex work for the Akatani Corps) was not known. Because employee in this department choose to be in seclusion to focus on their work. These people produce a lot of innovative ideas for the society, but they are all a faceless people in society.

Common people would probably expose their identity if they achieve like that. But Research Department didn't. There was this so called "righteous" people who complain on their behalf that AC are treating them as money tree yet no credits. Only to be slapped by the Research Department in most satifying method. Releasing the digits of their salary in the Research Department part of AC site with a part of their contract that they have a freedom to take credits and release their identity and faces in the site if they choose to. While giving a caption of middle finger emoticon. Making people more jealous of them.