11: Tragedy

Hitoshi doesn't know how to react. All he could see is Izuku and his bloody state. Maybe he could also see the frozen form of Katsuki who seems to have lost his balance dazing to Izuku's body. Hitoshi cried as he got near to Izuku's body. And when he could see him in the near distance.

He can't bring himself to go nearer to his body. He lost all his strenght and kneeled in front of him. He tried... He tried to see if he is still alive. He tried to look to any signed he could still be alive but nothing.

He hold Izuku's hands while he sob. His vision bluried as he look to the shock expression of Izuku.

"H-hey... Wake up! We are still going to hangs out to arcade today right?! Its been a while since... Since we play there! I... I still need to beat you in just dance and maybe... Maybe this time I could win im claw machine..." Hitoshi sob in between of his words.

He tried to tell himself he is still alive. He can't just die! They would still be a hero together! They are already one step closer to their dream.

"Just wake up! I promise, I will treat you Katsudon! Yo-you know, the shop nearby with an expensive and... And delicious meal! Come on, we might... We might not be able to get a table..." Hitoshi said trying coax him.

"Izuku... Please don't leave! What would I do without you?" He just cried. Putting Izuku's bloody hands into his forehead and cried to it. He didn't dare to move him. As he felt afraid that he might suddenly vanish.

His pants is already soak in blood. He just doesn't care. Until he just feels an embrace from his back. He burst more tears.

"Ju-just cry, Toshi... Dad is here..." Aizawa whisper. Hitoshi heard a siren of ambulance and police but he didn't react. He just cry in Aizawa's arms.

--*--

Both Rock Lock and Aizawa went to patrol around. Aizawa still feel so uncomfortable as they proceed, just walking in caution. Aizawa realize that the more they got near to Aldera Junior High, the more his instinct scream.

Aizawa didn't why but he just run. Everything in his system is screaming saying faster.

"Eraser wait!" Rock Lock also fled using his tile just to chase the really fast pace run of Aizawa. The moment he got on the gate, he froze in horror.

What he saw is Izuku falling on a high building and someone chase them down using a large explosion. Aizawa witness everything. And all he could do is to run, but no matter how fast he was, it was too late.

"What the hell! What the fuck was that?" Rock Lock who was equally shock to what he saw.

"Eraser! Is he... Is he the one you're finding for?" Rock Lock worriedly ask. Aizawa didn't reply. It took all the strenght he had to go near to where Izuku should be. But whay he witness upon seeing the body is the form of Hitoshi, crying in Izuku's side. Holding his bloody hands as he put it to his forehead.

He can't move that Rock Lock was the one that calls the nearby ambulance. He knew there is a nearby ambulance in the corner as he keep seeing them there. It all make sense since these part of the Mustafu is densely populated and accident are prone to happen.

Ambulance like that is a stand by one in case of emergency.

It a heart wrenching scene. And all Aizawa could do is to go to Hitoshi. He slowly embrace him from behind as the ambulance went to where they are.

"Just cry, Toshi.... Dad is here..." A soft whisper that Aizawa could only offer. Silently crying as he coax Hitoshi.

He didn't like seeing Hitoshi like this. But even him couldn't contain his emotion.