12: Pointing Direction

After the discussion, Masaru felt that what Nezu presents are all within reasonable punishment. Katsuki would be in care of UA. He will live with teachers and participate in the program Nezu created.

The villain rehabilitation program. And Katsuki would be the first one to be in this program. He will be treated as some sort of prisoner as he will not be let out of UA's wall.

Aside from that, he will complete a service for the UA. Something like helping in the Clinic and aftermath of the training. Like cleaning the whole facilities after training. He will also be in anger management and would be limited in using his quirk.

And since he is a prisoner of UA. Naturally, even his internet and phone usage would be extremely limited. He would also have a harder and different criteria for his school performance.

And on top of that, he had no say in what the teacher wanted him to do. In short, not only Katsuki had no freedom, he also needed to work harder than others and of course his behaviour if not change within a year, he would be transferred in local juvenile.

He was required to be in a trial that UA prepared for the middle school of Izuku as witness himself.

He has already been extremely lucky that he would still be able to attend his dream school even with his crime. It's just that he will have limited freedom inside the wall of UA.

Some of the conditions would not be said to Katsuki. Like the clauses about his behaviour not changing within a year he would be transferred and will no longer be UA student. And how his attitude would affect his performance.

Because Nezu truly want to see if he could still have a redemption just like what Izuku told him. Upon having the agreement, the interrogation also finish.

Tsukauchi told them that trial would start in the beginning of UA's new batch and would need Katsuki's presence. The trial will start just an hour after his class. And he was informed that he would be put in the Villain Rehabilitation Program.

Katsuki just agree without hesitation. He thought he wouldn't be able to be in UA but he was just glad he was still allowed despited having many restriction.

--*--

Weeks passed, the Midoriya's are all arranging the funeral service of Izuku. All of them had a solemn face and was all mourning. The staff of UA decided to visit by pair as they still have their own work.

Inko force Mitsuko and Masaru to see Izuku as telling them that Izuku would really haunt them if they didn't say a goodbye. Mitsuki cried and repeatedly apologize to Inko. Even Masaru can't even look at their eyes.

But Inko assured them that they wouldn't blame the two. And their only wish is that Katsuki would participate in the trial she prepare against Aldera. The two Bakugous are just grateful on how kind the Midoriya is.

"Principal Nezu, Aizawa-san can I talk to you in private?" Mikumo ask. He had a stoic and calm voice which caught Aizawa off guard. He stared to Mikumo for quite a while.

Aizawa knew Izuku had a identical twin. Other than the color of his eyes and hair, he was practically like Izuku's clone.

Its just that he acts quiet opposite to Izuku who was bright and open.

"This is the first time we truly met, right Mikumo-kun?" Nezu ask. He just nodded.

"I don't do much flattery, Nezu-san... And since you are handling my brother's case, I wanted to tell something about this case. It would be great to have Aizawa-san's opinion," Mikumo said. Nezu nodded and both of them went in a private office.