16: Incident

Katsuki got the permission to go at the grave of Izuku. His heart felt heavy as Aizawa personally send him where the grave is. He could feel the hostility of Aizawa as he was drove.

He requested it a week ago and just got a permission today. And he could only stay for 2 hours. He had a quirk supressant and Aizawa was watching him intently.

"Just because Nezu allows you to go, it doesn't mean all your request to go out could be granted. Be grateful he allows you," Aizawa said. Katsuki just nodded until they reach the cementery.

He was shock to find out that Izuku was buried in a mausoleum.

The mausoleum is definitely old. But big and well maintained. He saw some grave too that had been put inside.

Yoichi S.

Saito Bakugou

Seijiko Mitsumoto

Hikage Shinomori

Banjo Daigoro

EN

Izuku Midoriya

He doesn't know who they are but was shocked to find some of his possible ancestors to the people in this grave. He still continues to walk slowly to where is Izuku's grave.

Each step he did was too heavy as he went there. This is the consequence of what he did to Izuku... He was the reason why he was in that grave. He didn't even realize he was crying. Before he could even go in front of the grave, his knees felt weak. He just collapsed. Aizawa didn't really cared. In fact he takes pleasure in seeing him suffering in front of his grave.

"You feel bad but you know yourself you're the reason why he is there," a voice said. Katsuki looked and saw Mikumo's cold stare at him. He felt ashamed, so little in his eyes. He can't even look directly into his eyes.

"I was expecting to see you at the funeral... I was expecting that you wouldn't be a fucking coward and face the wrath of my parents. I guess you are really too low Katsuki," Mikumo said. He went in front of him with so much hatred in his eyes. Katsuki saw it when he peaked to him.

"I'm sorry..." Katsuki mutter.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything anymore Katsuki... I lost my other half because of you. If you are really sorry then prove me... Fucking prove me. But for now, don't expect me to forgive you, be ashamed of how much pain you've caused in both of my parents and your parents. And the fact that the relationship between our families got cracked because of you! All of your decisions had consequences! I hope this become a fucking lesson to you and becomes a decent human being," Mikumo coldly said. But Katsuki could trace a crack to his voice as if he was holding back his emotion.

"I'm sorry..." Katsuki mournfully said. But Mikumo didn't reply. He just went out of the mausoleum and disappeared.

--*--
(I know Yo Shindo and Tatami Nakagame are second year in Ketsubutsu Academy. You don't have to point it to me. Just being advanced just in case someone pointed.)

In Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, a certain couple are now strolling inside the mall. These malls had been the biggest in Japan. Being owned by Akatani Family the richest family in Japan, possibly in the world too.

These two are none other than Yo Shindo and Tatami Nakagame. Both of them are shopping for their new school years. Because for sure the last month before the new school year starts everything will be hella expensive again.