7: Stupidity

Izuku just look to All Might with dead eyes. But All Might treat it as if Izuku was just couldn't grasp the truth so he continued. He threw his head back and laughed.

"You should see your face right now. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna force this thing on you." All Might walked up to Izuku. Izuku wanted to laugh. Because rgw truth is All Might never look at his face. If he did, he will see the obvious irritation to his expression.

"This self absurb person! Did he think everyone will flatter him because he is the number hero?" Izuku thought.

All Might then lifted his index finger pointed to the sky. He is still in his small bubble of delusion and small world."

Listen well young man. This is your choice. Do you want to accept my awesome power or not?!" All Might asked as blood spewed out of his mouth.

"No thanks!" Izuku said with firm tone. But it seems like All Might didn't hear him.

“There are a couple things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my quirk as super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question. That’s because the world needs to believe that their Symbol of Peace is a natural born hero like any of them. But I’m not. There’s nothing natural about my ability.” All Might said as Izuku stared at him in disbelief. Not because he was shocked by what All Might said but the narcissistic and self absurb of All Might. He literally already said no but he still continues to talk.

He held out his arms to his sides in dramatic flair. 

"I wasn’t born with this power. It’s a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else." At last! All Might is finished with his dramatic performance.

"It seems like you didn't hear me, All Might. I said no!" Izuku said and looked to All Might with "so done of you" expression.

"What?" All Might ask with disbelief.

"I said no, are you deaf?" Izuku asked again.

"You! Do you know how lucky you are for me to offer this quirk? It will make you strong and definitely will be able to save more people like you want!" All Might said with a full smugness on his face.

"I asked you... Will I be able to become a hero when I am quirkless. Not for you to offer me your quirk so I could be a hero. Your answer really didn't change! You still think that quirkless can't be one!" Izuku explains with a flat tone and expressionless face.

"Look young man... Without a quirk! You will be a burden to others! Because quirkless are all weak and fragile! Not only would they not be able to help, but they will also become a liability in the front line," All Might explain with seriousness.

"So by your logic... Nezu, Eraserhead, and Nighteye, couldn't be one," Izuku suddenly said.

"That's different! They have a quirk!" All Might retorted.

"Their quirk wasn't a front line quirk but a support. Nezu alone becomes an official hero without fighting in frontline because his strength lies in strategy and commanding. Nighteye could only predict the future... Without speed and physical strength or instinct to move and reflex that you could attain from training your body, all the premonitions and prediction he had is useless. Don't get me started with Eraserhead. He literally fights villains quirkless as his quirk could only be erased. And his quirk couldn't possibly erase mutant quirks! But look! All of them are good in their field!" Izuku explained again.

All Might can't respond to his retort but when he decides to use his "elder card", before he could even speak Izuku already asks a question that he didn't expect.