15: Deal

THE MEETING ARC BEGINNING

--💜💜--

Tsukauchi sigh just finishing the Interrogation. He can't help but to feel guilty at the same time confused. He remembered just yesterday when Nezu talked to him personally.

Thinking back then, he can'y help but to shiver. He knew something in the background was likely happening right now. It involves Nezu after all.

--*--

Tsukauchi is a bit free at the moment. He was just drinking his coffee casually doing his paper works and free from stress. He had no case this week since he just finished one yesterday. All he needs to do is to finish the summary report and the case would finally be completely close.

But then, when one of his colleagues knocked on his door. He opened it and saw his colleagues were nervous.

"Principal Nezu of UA wanted to talk to you, Detective Tsukauchi," He just said. Tsukauchi felt shocked and frowned. Why is Principal Nezu is here.

"Is Eraser with him?" Tsukauchi asked curiously. He often sees Principal Nezu with Aizawa. It would make sense and likely they will have to ask his assistance for something.

"No, he's alone actually," His colleague replied. Of course this stunned him. Why would Principal Nezu go here alone?

"Alright, thank you for informing me," He said and went to the visitor's area.

"Hello Principal Nezu..." Tsukauchi said.

"Let's skip the pleasantries shall we? I don't have much time but I wanted to talk to you privately," Nezu said. He still looks as calm as Tsukauchi could remember but something is off. Still he felt that this would be extremely important. Nezu never personally came to him. It's quite the opposite.

Still he would most likely be with Aizawa if he went outside.

The two of them went to a cat cafe. He was often here and knew the place at the back of his hand. So he was shocked when Nezu led him in a secret area he never saw before.

They order some food as Nezu just orders some tea.

"Whats the matter, Nezu-sama?" Tsukauchi ask. Nezu just smiled and put down his tea before he casually took a stack of folders out of nowhere. It happens so fast that Tsukauchi didn't even know where those Stack of folders came from.

"Why not find it yourself, detective?" Nezu ask.

Tsukauchi is getting restless as Nezu never really gives him. Inside there is a USB, a picture, and documents. Upon reading. He realized it was about the hero he arrested years ago. A case about Lady Nagant.

He read all those documents carefully that he couldn't even look away.  As he read, his heart beat so fast, the more he read it the more he felt a huge burden being put down to his shoulder. And as he read, he realized his error.

He was sweating and couldn't help but to feel guilty.

"This..." Tsukauchi just said. He felt really speechless.

"There is a laptop at your back if you wanted to watch what's on the USB," Nezu said who was just casually sipping tea and lool amused to his expression. Tsukauchi just don't know what to react at the moment.

He took the laptop and watched whats inside. Upon watching it, his heart turned cold. He froze, and don't know what to say.

"As you can see... This documents are evidence that could potentially be use to proved that Lady Nagant, aka Tsutsumi Kaina are innocent. She is just simple a tool that the HPSC use for their own benefits. This evidence is enough to makr Lady Nagant free. But also it wouldn't be enough for HPSC to be taken down," Nezu explain. Tsukauchi felt as if he forgot to breath.