23: Realm of User

OFA ARC BEGINNING

"Fam! That was an intense trial!" Camie said. She tapping her chest and keeps on trying to calm herself down. The others also look intense as the trial ended.

"Mikumo! We are proud of you to be able to refute that bastard. As expected," Yo smugly said.

"You're acting as if you're the one who face those a-holes," Tatami unamusedly said.

"Why filter it fam? Just straight up say they are asshole," Camie commented.

"Such a vulgar mouth," Seiji commented but didn't scold Camie.

The whole squad was just bickering as they went outside. Mikumo just found himself at peace at the moment. Their plan just move forward but they can't really let their guard down.

They are in a crucial moment where one mistake, everything would be doom. Mikumo still had to monitors the "Traitors" in Shiketsu, and of course to make Katsuki get ready.

Katsuki's role is also crucial now that he become the One For All Successor. He needs to be strong enough for him to become one of Izuku's greatest pawn.

To be honest, he doesnt feel anything about the trial. He never feel anything for what Katsuki done. Not even a remorse or anger. He just doesnt care. So its easy for him to interact, and act is if he really despise him. Controlling what emotion he should show or even how he react.

Just like how he act both as Mikumo when half his conscious was in US. And how he manage to make a lot of difference between Izuku and Mikumo as twin.

Their penmanship, their habits, their mannerism, even their personality are both different and was well crafted. This is how strong Izuku's mental fortitude is. But of course, this kind of skills had its own backlash.

Its was Izuku's identity crisis. That sometimes he was questioning himself who he really was.

"Akatani?" Inasa ask. Izuki snap and look in front of him. Everyone of his friends look to him worriedly.

"He might still be in shock to the trials. They almost lost after all," Seiji concluded.

"We're here fam, if you need someone to listen," Camie sincerely said. Izuku just nodded and smile.

"Thanks, everyone," He said.

"Well, will go with us to our dorms or you still need to do something?" Tatami ask.

"There are still some documents we need to process. So lets just see in dorms later, I'll treat everyone for this trials victory," Izuku said. They all lit up before saying their goodbyes.

Izuku just stay for a while before Katsuki and Hizashi walk by.

"Mikumo? Why are you still here?" Hizashi ask in confusion. Katsuki look to him in shock before he look away guiltily.

"I hate you... And you know it right, Katsuki?" Mikumo said. Katsuki just look down because he knew Mikumo is right.

"But you are also holding my twin's dream... And to be honest, Its like Izuku already predict this would all happen," Mikumo said in low tone. Enough for Hizashi and Katsuki to hear it.

"Wh-what? Are you certain to this?!" Hizashi ask in shock. Izuku just nodded. Even Katsuki is in state of shock right now after hearing it.

"How do you think we gather a lot of evidence against Aldera? The truth is we've been preparing a lawsuit to the school. And just waiting for announcement of Izuku's result to file it. But these all happen," Mikumo said and sigh.