6: Disappointment

POWER BUILDING ARC BEGINNING

--💜💜--

Izuku had a high hopes when he saw All Might. That maybe he could see a true hero in All Might. Like how he saw the entire UA staff as one.

But the moment the manhole cover within the tunnel flew up into the air, Izuku felt a slight disappointment. All Might didn't even considered his surrounding if there is some people around. That air pressure made the manhole cover blew away.

That action already made Izuku's impression of All Might drop. The sludge villain turned around, and his eyes widened in shock, terrified at the sight in front of him.

"Have no fear, you're safe," All Might said. He stomped his foot down, dust rising from the concrete as the same heroic music from his debut video started up.

"Hello! There is a kid here! Certainly being soffucated and you still have a time to say your catchphase? Seriously?" Izuku thought who was acting as if he was struggling to breathe air.

"Now that I am here, that is!" All Might ducked under the sludge villain's attack. But All Might dodged the second attack, and wound his right fist up.

"TEXAAAS... SMASH!" He threw his fist forward, a torrent of wind blowing the sludge villain away. Izuku had another surge of disappointment, All Might is certainly too slow for his supposed "god speed rescue" most of the people brag about him.

Upon counting the time, it exceeds the time for an "ordinary kid who has no training" to be able to hold his breath so he pretends to "lost his conciousness".

Izuku could feel the villain's fluid body scattered, leaving Izuku free of the villain. So he let his body to fall.

Not only did All Might let Izuku's body fall in the ground awkwardly, he also started to slap Izuku's cheek repeatedly to wake him up.

"Seriously? Did this guy knew how First Aid was conducted? Why he is slapping me like this?" Izuku thought.

"Hey! Wake up! Hey!" Izuku opens his eyes, taking in the sight of All Might standing over him.

"Thought we'd lost you there," All Might said.

Izuku thought he might as well pretend as his fan to observe him more. So he screamed.

"I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justicing. Usually I pay more attention to keeping bystanders safe, but it turns out this city's sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate!" All Might laughed. He didn't see Izuku sneering on how self absurb All Might right now while he is posing as if there is a camera nearby.

"Anyway, you were a big help. Thank you. I've captured the evildoer!" All Might posed, showing the villain contained within the two plastic pop bottles that had been in his shopping bag. Stars and stripes appeared all over the screen.

Izuku's eyes sink. If not for him really didn't feel any emotion that well, and had no control to his facial expression, he would scold All Might. He put a villain in a bottle. Izuku didn't know his disappointment meter would sink lower.

Izuku shook his head to disguise his expression as if he realized the person in front of him was "his idol"

"Holy crap! I need to get an autograph! I've got a pen around here somewhere!" He gasped exaggeratedly, catching sight of his Hero Analysis notebook.

"Please sign my notebook!" He picked it up and opened it. All Might had already done his best John Hancock, his signature covering two whole blank pages of the book. Izuku screamed again.