19: Confrontation

Hitoshi chooses a class of Underground. Tho he was part of Class 1-A, he had some additional class for underground heroics. Which he'll have a classmate from both Heroic Class.

From the Class 1-A, his classmate in underground heroics is Hagakure, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, and Ojiro. From Class 1-B he'll have Monoma, Yanagi, Kuroiro, Kendo, Kamakiri, and Kodai. He doesnt know if they choose the additional class because they want to be a pure underground hero or just a twilight hero.

Still he knew this class would be a perfect to him.

Since the death of Izuku, he's been training himself to death, blaming himself if he was stronger or if he was faster maybe me would be able to save his best friend. He was his light, his saviour, his partner, his best friend.

He was like his everything, like a brightest sunshine that lighten his world. And now, he was gone because of people who doesnt realize Quirkless People are human too. He realize that he is in love with Izuku.

Its far too late because he was already gone.

He can't help but to feel some anger to those who bully Izuku. People like him are not a punching bag nor a practice dummy for them to use their quirk.

Sometimes he'll have a nightmare where Izuku would blame him why he didn't save him. He knew Izuku wouldn't really blame him, he was too kind to even have any thoughts of blaming him. He's hurting himself and leading himself into a self destruction.

What stop him is Aizawa who also broke down in front of him after punching him because he work himself to death again. Thats was when he realize that Izuku would have his head if he suddenly follow him earlier.

He knew Izuku would want him to become a hero. Hitoshi suddenly get a new goal, to be a hero that save people like Izuku. Those who had been abandoned by the society so there wouldn't be anyone who will experience what he experience. He wouldn't allow himself to die without reaching those goals.

Today his first day and the first trial of Izuku's cases. His mother will represent him so he knew their side would not go down without a fight.

"Are you ready?" Hizashi softly ask. Hitoshi nodded and gave a weak smile.

"Pops, Izu wouldn't want me to self destruct. At least, I need to be a hero for us. This wasn't my dream alone anymore," Hitoshi softly said. Hizashi wanted to cry but he smile and hugs Hitoshi.

"I'm proud of you. Just remember, Sho and I are here for you. Whatever it is, we'll listen okay?" Hizashi softly said.

"I know, Pops, I know I got you back! Wish me luck!" He said and hug back.

"Good luck Toshi!" Hizashi said and wave to him. They separate in the building as Hizashi is the teacher of General Education. Aizawa went to UA earlier as he said he needs to do something. He doesn't know what is that "something".

Upon going to Class 1-A, his eyes landed to a blond haired and red eyes guy. He suddenly had a flashback to what happen and his anger rise. He look quiet and just sitting in his seat. He looks like he's been trying to minimize his presence.

But Hitoshi's eyes immediately landed to him. He can't help but to feel his temper rosing. So he went in front of him, all their classmates who was there suddenly caught their attention to him.

"What are you doing here?" He coldly ask. Katsuki look to him and frown, he doesnt know who is Hitoshi. Of course he wouldn't know who he was, the first time they "meet" Katsuki was too shock to process anything in his surrounding.

He didn't go to the funeral so he had no idea who is Hitoshi. But Katsuki could see the remorse and hate in his eyes, he had a suspicion that he might knew Izuku.