20: Interlude

TRIAL ARC BEGINNING

After the class, Izuku check his phone and saw that Aizawa had a text to him. Upon looking at the text, he frown.

Aizawa-sensei

Is Bakugou's quirk had some lighting effect

No why?

I saw some orange lighting around his body when he use his explosion. And his arm was injured after using it.

Izuku was slightly taken a back. He immediately thought that All Might gave him the OFA. Which is really stupid. He would literally kill Katsuki because of this.

I'll go there. Wait for me. I had a hunch why

Okay

"Iku! Where are you going?" Tatami ask curiously.

"In UA, there's an issue about something there. And later I'll go to a trial," Izuku responded.

"Trial?" Yo ask because Mikumo never told them about it.

"Remember when I told you, my twin brother what killed? Today is the trial of his murderer," The two of them got shock but they understand Izuku.

"Contact us if you need some company okay?" Tatami said. Izuku just nodded and went out.

He just teleport immediately nearby the school and registered to the gate. Upon walking, someone call him that he didn't expect to see in Japan.

"Mikumo!" a feminine voice shouted. He look at his back and saw Pony Tsunotori. Of course it slightly shock him as the last time he saw him is in US. One of the training he did is constantly using his quirk so he could have a good control to his Overpowered Quirk.

One of the training he did is to sending a clone in US with some of his consciousness. It is to ensure that Akatani Mikumo had a tight background. Half of his consciousness is in US while the other half is in Japan.

Of course at first its hard to maintain his clone in US. Sometimes he'll faint which he add to his background that he is a bit weak and often been in one of the hospital of their family. But he slowly manage to control more and more that "Mikumo" slowly heals to his "illness".

"Pony?" He ask and look to her. A bright smile appear in her mouth. She was with Kendo and Tokage who look to him curiously.

"How are you? I didn't expect to see you here! What a coincidence, did you move back here? Are you studying here in UA too? Where do you live? Oh my god! Its been a while! I just talk to Mel yesterday and she felt sad that you move out!" Pony ask. Bombering him with a lot of question in English. The two didn't even understand half of what she said.

"Tsunotori-san, I think you're overwhelming him," Kendo awkwardly said.

"Its fine, I knew Pony. I'm fine, Pony and yes, I move back here in Japan. I'm studying in Shiketsu. I'll just contact you to give you my address. And yes, its been a while that I didn't expect that you are studying here in UA," Mikumo perfectly answered. Pony giddily clap.

"Well thats good! By the way this is Itsuka Kendo and Setsuna Tokage. Uhm, I mean Kendo Itsuka and Tokage Setsuna! Sorry! I forgot its the other way around. Kendo-san, Tokage-san, this is Akatani Mikumo," Pony said ans blush. Still she manage to introduce them to each other. They shake their hands and bow as thet greet each other.

"Its good that you keep on practicing your Japanese. But lets chat later, I need to talk to one of the teacher here," Izuku said apologetically. Pony just smile and nodded.