3: Little Genius

It's already night and Nezu just finished doing some paperwork. He felt bored and wanted to tyrannize some of his staff. Because it's been a while since he felt entertained.

But before he could even start, his phone rang. The phone he usually kept in the dark, just in case his connection in the underground called him. But he frowned when the special ring tone for him wasn't the one he heard.

Still he was a curious creature so he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Nezu asks cautiously.

"Wow! It's indeed Principal Nezu! Hello!" A child-like tone happily said.

"Who's this?" Nezu asked and started to hack the number.

"I'm Izuku! Midoriya Izuku, well! I'm Hisashi's son! And it's just interesting that Papa had your number! By the way, you can just tell me if you want to know my identity. You don't have to hack my phone it's useless!" The other party said. Nezu stopped from hacking the number as his interest suddenly rose up.

"Interesting!" Nezu said as the curve of his lips rose up.

"It's indeed interesting! I mean Papa is a super villain and you are the principal of UA! The first Hero School in the world. Your third layer of firewall protection was tough to decode." That was the only time that Nezu notice Izuku's attempt to breach. Of course he was stunned, then he suddenly crackle like a madman.

"Indeed, UA's system is top notch, I still can't break your third firewall. I wasn't skill enough!" Izuku said in monotone.

The fact that he is in third layer of the firewall of the security system, where most of the attempt can't even by pass the first layer is already impressive in Nezu's eyes.

"How old are you, little kit?!" Nezu ask.

"6! So, principal Nezu, care to explain why papa had your number?" Izuku ask in the line.

"Why not ask your father, do you know some chess, little kit?" Nezu ask who's focus on their line.

"I just knew the rules but, can we play?" Izuku ask. Nezu chuckle and focus on his computer.

"Why not?" Nezu laugh like a madman and send links to Izuku. The battle start immediately.

--*--

The game ended after 3 hours where Nezu got the win. Nezu seems satisfied to the game as no one manage to even last long playing with him.

"I should sleep now, Nezu-san! Lets play again tomorrow! I will beat you this time!" Izuku said.

"Ohohoho! Looking forward for that day!" Nezu said and grin. It seems like the next few months would be interesting.

--*--

The next day, both Tenko, and Izuku who is in Mikumo's disguise is playing video games in the living room. It was until the Bakugou's came.

"Mitsuki-chan!" Inko immediately greeted.

"Inko-chan!" The two cheek kissed and Inko immediately led them in.

"Hisashi is in the backyard roasting some skewers and meat!" Inko immediately said.

"Where is Izu-chan and Tenko-chan by the way?" Mitsuki ask.

"Well, Tenko-kun is in Living Room playing with Iku!" Inko said.

"Iku?" Mitsuki ask who look confused.

"Well, Iku is Izuku's twin, but he wanted to live in the states with Hisashi's parents. He just came back here for vacation this weekend," Inko lied smoothly. Mitsuki look shock but immediatelt become excited.