18: The Day

(I know some of them are in different school (Yo and Tatami) and some are in their second year (Seiji and Camie) but they are all first year because I said so. If you want to complain, go make your own fan fic) 😊

FIRST DAY ARC BEGGINING

Tomorrow is the day of their first day of school, as well as the first trial will begin and he needs to be ready too. Its been a busy week and he just miss his daily hang out with Hitoshi.

Again, he remember those days with his best friend. He wonder how he cope up to what happen. Right now, Izuku just wanted to forget those horrible things he did to Hitoshi, or maybe he could build his relationship with him as Mikumo?

As usual, he is dress as Mikumo, he moved in one of the students dorm that Shiketsu offered for those who wasn't living near to the school.

"Mikumo! My friend! I see you decided to be in a dorm too!" Inasa happily shouted from his back. He casually put his arm to Izuku's shoulder which caught Mikumo off guard.

Inasa came from the back and he was too pre-occupied to his shame. Because literally he had a lot of things to do.

"Oh hey Inasa," Izuku greeted.

"It seems like we are in same dorm. Seiji, Yo, Tatami, and Camie also in this dorm. I we saw each other yesterday, did you just arrive?" Inasa ask as they walk together.

"Yep, I came here a while ago while all of you are sleeping. I'm going to talk to the principal regarding my schedule," Izuku said in monotone. Inasa didn't care to the lack of emotion of Izuku as its been his "neutral face". He rarely talk but he is approachable, well that was what Inasa's impression to him.

Since he never felt irritated as he was loud and out going, its just a plus to a good friend of his. Despite being friendly, Inasa was aware that people talk behind his back saying how fake he was because he was too kind. And his loudness and eccentric behaviour towards working hard is little to much for them. Plus he was too strong to his peers and mostly just want to be friends with him because he is "popular". He doesnt like those people bur he still maintain his "friendliness" out of respect.

Maybe its the reason why he was glad to meet his new friends as all of them had an "equal" power scale. And they got int Shiketsu pretty much speaks their power.

"What schedule tho? We have those in our bulletin board in our dorm?" Inasa curiously ask.

"I'm way ahead of all of you when it comes to education. I been learning under Principal Nezu since I was six. So I need to find out how my "syllabus" would be," Izuku answered. Of course Inasa look at him with awe and admiration.

"Wow! You're so smart, I now know where to ask if I need help in academics!" Inasa said and chuckle.

"I dont mind helping out," Izuku said. Inasa just bounce in excitement and went in front of Izuku. Of course Izuku automatically stop.

"It seems like you have an important talk to the Principal. We'll wait you at the cafeteria! You need to go okay?!" Inasa said with his eyes beaming. Izuku cant help but to see some part of "Izuku" to him. Like how full of life Inasa is. His "cinnamon roll" attitude that makes everyone got overwhelmed because of how kind and friendly they are.

Suddenly, he felt his heart ache, he felt worried about Hitoshi and how he is right now. He knew "Izuku" is one and only friend. And now without him, he doesnt know what he was doing.

But he trust Aizawa and Yamada to him. And hoping he is alright.

"Alright, I'll go after talking to the principal," Izuku said and gave an assurance to Inasa. Inasa just grin and run while waving to him.