2: Izuku

"I think we should buy a new house. One with a wide backyard!" Hisashi commented. They are in a playground having a family day.

He looks fondly to Izuku who has an endless energy while Machia who is in his smallest form, is playing with him. Tenko who meekly joined them while Izuku blabbered some broken phrases, bouncing in his seat, and happily laughing with the two companions he had.

It's been a week since Tenko got into their house, Inko who had a strong parental instinct immediately mentally adopted the poor kid.

"A small house is fine. I don't need someone in our own house roaming around. I could probably handle everything. I'll be back in the company when Izuku is 10," Inko said. Hisashi automatically nodded.

"Yeah a small house is fine, Dear!" He said. Izuku then didn't care that much and kept on touching Tenko.

Tenko being scared that Izuku would turn into dust, paled when it happened. But even without gloves, Izuku could touch his hands. At first, Tenko is absolutely terrified. But upon realizing nothing happened to Izuku, he slowly tried to take Izuku's hands.

Izuku who's blabbering, just happily took his hands and pulled him. They started a tag and Machia became the poor tagger. They run together while Machia is pretending to chase them. Tenko started to laugh while running with Izuku.

"They bond immediately, I thought it would take a while for Tenko-kun to warm up!" Inko said and laughed.

"I'm really sure Izuku knew what he was doing!" Hisashi chuckled too.

The Midoriya family went shopping for Tenko's clothes as well as temporary gloves. Because Hisashi doesn't want Tenko to grow up being afraid of his own quirk. Tenko is a bit shy at first but gradually, because of Inko's smile and persistence, Tenko tries to find something he likes. They also brought some toys with Izuku and some books that Izuku is trying to get.

Inko just loves to shower her two boys with some love they deserve so she needs to spoil them. So in the end, Hisashi and Machia become their chaperone. Upon going to a restaurant, they bumped into someone.

"Inko-chan?" A woman's voice asks. Looking at her back, her eyes widen to see someone she's familiar with.

"Mitsuki-chan!" Inko immediately greets Mitsuki and does some cheek kissing.

"Masaru-kun! It's been a while!" She said as she smiled.

"Yeah it's been a while. How's life?" Mitsuki asks. Grinning as she looks at Inko's back.

"This is my husband, Hisashi, then my two sons, my oldest, Tenko and my youngest, Izuku!" Inko formally introduced her family.

"Hello little one! I'm your aunt Mitsuki. By the way, this is our child, Katsuki. Katsuki says hi to your auntie," Katsuki just created some blabber.

"Since we just met, why don't you join us in our early dinner? We are now heading to a restaurant. And since we're inviting you, it's our treat!" Inko happily said.

"Oh! Let's catch up then. And maybe we could do some play dates!" Mitsuki said. The two women gradually got into their own world. Both Masaru and Hisashi just sigh and smile. Both men had some shopping bags as they followed their wives.

At the restaurant, the two women continue to talk while having Izuku and Katsuki on their lap. Izuku is well behaved and just plays with his toys. Hisashi did make the order.

--*--

As the years passed, Izuku gradually became more and more quiet and reserved. Hisashi feels a bit worried because of what's happening but Inko, who had been a hands on mom told him to stop worrying.