1: Origin

ORIGIN'S ARC BEGINNING

--💜💜--

Hisashi Shigaraki had been living in this world for more than 2 centuries. He saw the war between the people who have meta-ability fighting for their rights to gradually become quirkless fighting for their rights.

He experienced the transition of the two Era-where meta abilities that now had been called quirks, being feared in the dawn of Quirk, to being praise and worship in the Quirk Era they are now in.

Hisashi never had a good family. He came from a wealthy family, as the older one, he saw a lot that his younger brother didn't. It's all because he tried to protect him from those experiences he experienced. His mother hated them, because she loves to party, mingle with others, shopping, alcohol, and cigarettes. She loves enjoying herself and being beautiful. But because of him... When he was born his mother blamed him as soon as he was born that he destroyed her perfect figure.

All he could remember is the abuse his mother did to him. His father never really cares about them. All he cares about is his business. Money, women, and illegal drugs. People call them a perfect family when behind doors, it's all just a perfect set up to see them as perfect family.

6 years later, their mother carried Yoichi. She tried to abort him immediately but Hisashi immediately found out. A 6 year old Hisashi, went to one of his classmates father who's in the media and "innocently" revealed he'll have a new brother.

Rumours circulate so when the procedure starts on aborting Yoichi, his mother's secretary tells her about the rumours which force her to give birth to Hisashi's younger brother. His mother died in delivery... Or more like Hisashi kills her accidentally when he tripped and accidentally removed the outlet of the most important machine for a second. He managed to put it back so no one found out.

Hisashi never felt anything about his mother's death aside from happiness.

He is 6 years old when he raised his brother alone being surrounded by maids who only gave them food and enough entertainment.

A six year old Hisashi that was forced to self taught himself how to read and write, put himself to a school, and raise his brother teaching him all he could. He was forced to be mature for his brother's sake. While trying to find excuses why only the maid is the one that goes to his school.

Because their father doesn't care.

Hisashi was 10 when he found out he had meta abilities. When he accidentally stole his classmate's quirk. A quirk that allows you to grow a flower by touching it. The girl was scared and panicked after finding out she had meta ability. Hisashi accidentally stole it and the girl celebrated.

He felt scared at first, he hides it. It's also the age when he found out his 4 year old brother had a weak constitution. He had a lot of restrictions. Hisashi a 10 year old boy had a first major break down when he found out what happened to his brother.

Everything went "normal" until his father died when he became 19 years old and inherited everything. Being isolated to the outside world, Hisashi learns a lot and manages to thrive handling the Shigaraki Corporation. Even in the midst of chaos the Shigaraki Corps is thriving. At the age of 25, he became one of the most influential people in Japan. Which makes a lot of displeasure from different companies.

They tried to find something to destroy and they did. One of the maids, accidentally saw Hisashi using the quirk to make Yoichi happy. He is a bit protective of Yoichi and shields him to what really happens outside. Yoichi is too ignorant that Japan and many countries are in the Dark Age because of Rallies, and shouts for Justice to people with Meta Abilities that had been killed because of the Hate Campaign.