Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

De The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... Mais

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)

8.

3.2K 125 11
De The_Silent_Whisperer

Author's POV

The silence in the atmosphere was deafening. The tension, was so thick, you could probably it cut with a knife. The only sound audible was probably of the people inhaling and exhaling the air, present inside the room. The anxiety and nervousness was visible on their faces. They were lost, clueless, and most importantly, restless.

Restless to know that how did the girl, they kept in their mansion for a week, just dissapeared without a trace. They've spent the whole last night to find any clue, any lead, to find her; they got none.

A shrill sound of a phone ringing broke the silence. Ruffling his hair messily, Druv picked up the call.

" Any clue?", he asked the person on the other side of the call.

" No sir, we didn't get any clue, the CCTV footage was missing, and surprisingly, none of the bodyguards saw anyone even entering the mansion.", he heard the other person say.

" Try to find any clue, any backup, anything. I want that girl back and safe. Got it?", he ordered. Getting a positive response from the other side, he hung up the call.

" There's no damn way that they've not seen anyone coming in!", Dhruv exclaimed.

" She might have escaped?", it was meant to be a statement, but came out as a question. Listening Vikram's words, Dhruv shot him an incredulous look.

" Did you not remember she can't walk?", he asked him sarcastically. Vikram huffed.

" Boys! Can you both shut it already? She's missing! She can be in danger for god's sake!", Vansh let out a frustrated sigh.

" Maybe they know who the person is, but they......won't tell. Or maybe they were so distracted, that they didn't notice anyone entering. ", he added thoughtfully.

" But it's impossible, they are all Veer's men. More loyal than anyone, why would they not tell? And how would they not notice, there are almost ten guards in the mansion.", Shruti asked.

" Because they might not be loyal.", Vansh spoke.

" Or maybe, they were threatened to not speak. ", he added again.

" No one can threaten them. They are all top notch fighters. And who is this person who is more threatening than us?", Dhruv enquired. It's true, who can be a person so threatening that even some of the most skilled fighters were afraid of him. It felt ridiculous.

" And not everyone can be disloyal, it's utterly ridiculous!", Shruti exclaimed.

" Or they were ordered to be silent.", everyone snapped their heads to Vansh, who let out those words.

" Impossible! No one could order them except you all, the Rajputs, and Abhimanyu bhai and Grandpa. And we would have known if they would have told them to do so, as you all have clearly not. Plus, why would they anyway? It's not like they kidnapped her or something. ", Dhruv said. Everyone nodded thoughtfully.

Oh if only they knew...

" Yesterday, when I came home, Malik was unconscious on the floor. Maybe, he would have known something?", Shruti told them. Now that she thought over it, it felt suspicious.

" No...", Vikram shook his head.

" As you told, he was unconscious, how would he know? If someone did drug him, they drugged him for a reason. And I already enquired him, he told nothing.", he finished.

Before they could contemplate their thoughts further, the double doors of the mansion were pushed open, as they all turned their attention towards the entrance. And much to their surprise, they saw someone who was certainly unexpected to grace them with their presence.

" Abhimanyu! What a pleasant surprise!", Shruti said surprised by his sudden visit. Vansh raised his eyebrows, as Vikram and Dhruv tensed at his arrival.

" I got a surprise today myself aunt, though can't say it was pleasant. Well--- ", he spoke, his tone so icy, it sent chills down the spines of the other people. He turned his head towards Dhruv, staring him in his eyes, as if looking through his soul.

Almost instantly, they felt as if the air tensed further, suffocating them, and the temperature drop down to the point someone can freeze to death. Dhruv felt his hands tremble a little under his death stare. Finally not being able to stand his gaze, he lowered his eyelashes.

" Hello brother.", he spoke icily, as if taunting him. They knew something was up. Thay were in trouble, and they knew that.

They knew better than to tell him anything, or defend themselves. First, he was their boss and he was older to Dhruv. Second, if he was angry, he would never be, without a reason. And even if he would be, he is not a person to accuse anyone falsely without making sure that they did something wrong. Third, well this was Abhimanyu, and he was never the person to play with. He was lethal, dangerous, destructive.

Dhruv got a slight idea of what could've made him livid, and he forced himself to believe it was not true.

Something Abhimanyu Yuvraj hates, liers, betrayers, backstabbers. He hates them with a passion.

" I want to meet the girl you both were talking about Dhruv and Vikram.", he spoke calmly, making Dhruv gulp followed by Vikram. A calm Abhimanyu was the most dangerous.

" S-She bhai...she...", Vikram trailed off.

" Eagerly. ", Abhimanyu spoke again, nodding.

" Son she---", Vansh coughed.

" She's gone. ", he finished.

" Gone?", Abhimanyu mused.

" Yeah actually she was---", he lifted his hand forward, stopping him. He's not here for that crap. He knew what happened, he was the one who took her after all.

" Cut the crap, did you or did you not lie to me about her being in an accident?", Abhimanyu spoke darkly.

" Bhai I---"

" Did you or not!", he spoke calmly, the darkness in his voice intensifying.

" Y-Yes---"

" Why?", he asked cutting him off harshly.

" I, we don't know, we just didn't want anybody to know. No particular reason.", Vikram spoke in a low voice. Truth to be told, they didn't want any dirty games involved into the matter which concerned the girl and the government. They just needed information, they wanted to do it the legal way.

Nodding to himself sharply, Abhimanyu tried to calm down.

" What happened to her?", Abhimanyu didn't back out, that was what he wanted to know.

" She was tortured....", Dhruv mumbled, which caused Abhimanyu to clench his fists further, turning them white. The look in his eyes told them; he was ready to spill blood.

" Who?", he seethed.

" Don't know.", Vikram spoke, lowering his head. He still don't know, how Abhimanyu found out.

" So you both decided to lie, and thought that thay would find out who did that, how stupid of you!?", this time Vansh scolded them, his voice stern. Dhruv and Vikram chose to bow their heads down, not looking up for a second.

" Look at me.", Abhimanyu hissed. They looked up, meeting his eyes fearfully.

" You both took her to the doctor didn't you? What happened to her?", he asked them furiously.

" Speak up!", he yelled when he saw that they didn't spoke a word.

" S-She was tortured. Stabbed in her stomach and she hurt her head pretty hard. S-She was strangled too....umm....sh was s-sexually assaulted, marks on her chest and inner thighs something, she was not raped though....", Vikram still left the part where the doctor told him she could be tortured for a week. He was not too sure, and also, Abhimanyu's reaction was scaring him. Abhimanyu couldn't believe what he heard.

Was it his Meera they were talking about? It can't be.

" She just dissapeared today---", he couldn't finish his sentence, as Abhimanyu stormed out the mansion in rage, leaving them confused and Dhruv sighing in relief.

Abhimanyu Yuvraj's POV

Anger.

That was all I felt when heard about my sister being abused. The anger coursing through my veins was so deadly, I could feel my insides burst from it's intensity. It felt as if at this moment, I could literally set the whole city on fire.

There was that weired emotion within me, I couldn't comprehend. It was as if someone killed me. As if someone punched me in my gut, stabbed me on my chest, took my my heart out and pricked it with millions of needles and crushed it under it's feet.

Anger

Pain

Frustration

Restlessness

Fear

Fear was the emotion I felt somewhere inside my heart. It felt too foriegn, not to see, but to feel. I've never experienced this kind of fear before. Not after Amayra was gone, not before it. That was the only time I feared something, and after that, not even death makes me fearful. And I don't know what am I even afraid of.

You don't fear death when you have nothing to loose. And if you don't fear death, you don't fear anything.

This has been my motto of strength ever since I've known.

It feels completely useless now. 'Cause now I finally have someone to loose, and I won't like it if I loose her. She is all I have, in the name of love, in the name of family.

She's always been special to me. Reasons being, she is the baby of the family, the youngest of all. She is my sister and she is my only sister. And now when I came to know that she was tortured, I would obviously feel furious. I'm her brother after all, the eldest one to be precise.

I still remember that day as clear as yesterday. When the whole family was overjoyed of a child being born again in the family, I was too angry and depressed almost trying to end my life on my very own birthday. Only when uncle Vansh's father came to get me to see my new sibling did he found out what I was trying to do and stopped me.

Now when I look back, I was stupid to do that. I had literally nothing to be depressed over, I was just too caught up in own frustration that I didn't notice I can overcome bullying on my own.

Those years were very painful for me; bullying was certainly not the best way to start your school lives. I made sure to teach them a lesson though. Can't believe I changed so much over the years.

I sighed, my thoughts were taking a different turn I guess.

I remember the first time I saw her. So angelic, so pure. She was so delicate. I was sure that I was not going to like my youngest sibling, hate him even. But I was beyond shocked when i found out that the sibling I was expecting was a girl.

I still don't know why I love her more than anything, or I'm so obsessed with her. Maybe because she was my sister and not brother, or because she looked just like me and born on the same day as me. It could be any of them, or none of them.

I was beyond ecstatic when I first saw her. The first person to see her was father, but the first person she saw was me. How good it felt to know that. And when she opened those eyes identical to mine, I knew in that moment I fell in love with her, and with my eyes which I seemed to loathe with every fibre of my being.

She was just like me.

And I vowed to protect her, and I failed it. Almost immediately, the anger which I thought had subsided came back with full force, causing my eyes to turn into a lethal shade of blue. I wonder if I'm a monster or something, I most definitely am for others. Whoever that person was, he should not have touched my sister inappropriately. He would pay, and I would make sure of it.

" Rowan, move out, I'm going to drive.", I ordered Rowan coldly as he bows, following my order.

Running my hands through my hair, I stepped on the gas pedal and drove towards my warehouse. The warehouse was present in the outskirts of the city, completely opposite to my company I own and the penthouse I live in. It was filled with men and women, fighters from across the world, that provide safety for me and the Singhania family.

Even if all they did was to disown me, they were still my blood, they have to be protected by all costs. Specifically my mom and my younger brother and twins, who are completing their education in London. Being related to one of the richest families in the world definitely made some great rivals. And they sure as hell weren't men with morals or were saints.

Realizing that I reached the place, I turned off my engine and stepped out of my car. Slamming the door shut, I walked inside, my best fighters following me hot on my tail. People bowed their heads down as I walked past them, showing respect. They clearly saw I was not in a mood to joke, they better not anger me anymore.

Reaching the boxing ring, I wrapped up my hands and went inside the ring.

I need to blow off some steam, I couldn't go to Amayra like that, with a look that shows I will murder someone. I don't want to scare her. More than I already have.

My opponent is Anthony, one of the best fighters in this ring. From the corner of my eye I could see Lorenzo step inside the room, worry coating his features.

Veer, Lorenzo and I are inseparable since we met. Lorenzo's father was Italian, they were our neighbors, whose chose to expand their business in India.

They chose to go back to Italy before Amayra was born, and when they got to know that I was disowned by my family, and practically banned from the city, I had no choice but to take a flight straight to Italy. He was there since that time, during the hardest time of my life, and I will forever be grateful to him.

The ring of the bell announced the starting of the fight, and without any warning, I lunged at the person present before me and landed immediate and harsh punches to his face. My knuckles were probably bleeding from the impact of my own punches, but without giving a shit I continued hitting him, the rage oozing out of my mind.

" She was tortured....", Dhruv mumbled.

" Who?", I seethed.

" Don't know.", Vikram spoke, lowering his head.

I twisted his hand, and punched him in his guts, as the memories resurfaced my mind.

As soon as my eyes fell on her, my breath hitched. All my senses flew away as I stared at the little girl before me.

She looked just like her.

Just like my little one.

Just like my baby girl.

Just like my jaan.

I punched him square on his jaw, as I heard a satisfying crack. Blood was oozing out of his nose but he didn't back out, neither did I.

I was studying her actions, her expressions. And I admit I felt hurt when she looked at me blankly.

I smashed my fist on his face, before he stumbled back a bit, regaining his posture again. I felt my ears burn, as I recalled every memory, it seemed like it was ringing through my ears, flashing before my eyes.

It was then when I looked at her, did I realize her condition. Her forehead was bandaged, tubes were connected to her frail arms as her knee was bandaged. I could see that she was injured, a lot.

He managed to punch my face, causing a little cut to form on my lips. I didn't gave him another chance, before I punched him in his ribs harshly, making him fall on the ground.

I ordered harshly as I disconnected the call. Amayra flinched at my tone.

Noticing her scared gaze, my eyes hardened.

" Don't be scared, I would never hurt you.", I told her calmly. I could never hurt her, ever. She was too precious to me. I would torture myself to death before I do.

There was a nagging feeling in me, telling me to push my limits, it felt as if the world around me was burning, with massive large flames, ready to burn me. I watched as he stood up again, ready to fight, as I took my stance.

" Wake up! You need to get up...", I shook her a little, causing her to jerk awake from her sleep, and she immediately flinched back when she saw me so close to her.

" I need you to wake up, it's eight in the morning. ", I demanded, ignoring the familiar pinch in my heart. She will be comfortable with me one day, she surely will. I nodded to myself confidently.

He punched me in my gut, causing me to stumble back. I felt a wave of dizziness hit me, but it was gone as soon as it came.

"Will you never speak, then?", I was shocked when I saw her nodding again. She looked very serious and honest. After a few moments of silence, I spoke to her in my usual cold voice.

" Why?", She shook her head furiously, as tears filled her eyes.

" It's okay, you don't have to speak.", I told her.

I wiped the blood flowing from my lips, as I flexed my body and shook my head. I craned my neck side to side, hearing it crack lightly from the movement.

A painful whimper caught my attention as I was immediately pulled out of my reverie and snapped my head towards her.

Her whole face was red, tears were pooling in her beautiful eyes as her little body was shaking in fear. Her face contorted into one full of fear as she took a shaky breath.

I didn't mean to scare her!

Damn! I should control myself, at this rate, she's going to run away from me one day!

As I saw a tear roll down her cheek, I swear my eyes softened.

Anthony was not backing down from the fight as he continued to try to hit me, but I efficiently defended myself all the while punching him harshly on his sides.

" Who the hell did this!? "

I couldn't believe what I just saw before my eyes. Something I never thought I will see on my Meera.

Bruises.

Big and harsh bruises covering her neck, deep brown marks of handprints clearly prominent on her baby skin, clearly showcasing the violence, cruelty and brutality forced upon her.

I was in my own world totally distracted by the memories, but that didn't stop me from pouring out my rage on the person in front of me. I punched his throat as I watched him spit blood.

" Amayra Miraya Singhania "

I forwarded my hand towards her with an emotionless expression, looking directly into her eyes.

" Abhimanyu Yuvraj....Singhania "

It was as if something flipped inside me, I threw harsh and brutal punches to Anthony, hitting him madly. Lorenzo was yelling at me to stop but was too deep in to realize what I was doing. I heard the crack of his ribs, but I continued attacking him.

" S-She was tortured. Stabbed in her stomach and she hurt her head pretty hard. S-She was strangled too....umm....sh was s-sexually assaulted, marks on her chest and inner thighs something, she was not raped though...."

I lifted his body up by his throat and squeezed it tightly almost choking him. I felt him tap my arms in surrender, but I was too enraged to even mind that. I continued squeezing his neck as I watched him close his eyes as I was immediately pulled back from him, causing my grip on his throat loosen and he fell on the ground coughing.

I snapped out of my trance, when I saw Lorenzo in front of me. He was yelling at me, asking me of my sudden rage, as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to calm myself. Taking a few deep breaths I opened my eyes, and stared into his eyes directly.

" I'm okay now Lorenzo. ", I told him as he sighed in relief.

" What just happened to you man! You probably just sent Anthony to the hospital!", he exclaimed in frustration after we went to one of the spare rooms present inside the warehouse to clean myself.

" I just assumed him as the one I'm going to find, and torture to death in such a way, that he will beg for his death.", I told him, a dark glint covering my eyes. Lorenzo shook his head.

" You should have seen yourself, you were looking like a monster with those blue eyes. I mean come on, you already are a monster. No one's eyes turn from green to blue. It looks lethal man!", he spoke jokingly. And in a split second, he asked a question, I knew was coming.

" Who is that person who pissed you off so much that you were so blind in rage?", he questioned me curiously. And the answer I gave him, left him gaping at me with a pale face.

" Meera is back."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 90.4K 40
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
119K 12.4K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
331K 27.5K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...