π‘Ίπ’•π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒄𝒓�...

By __oriana_x

A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clut... More

Important Information
1. Popular
2. Research
3. Streaming
4. Falling
5. Calls
6. Confidence
7. Face Reveal
8. Gaming
9. Discord Calls
10. Late Nights
11. Discovered
12. The Truth
13. Make Your Move
14. Youtuber
15. Friends
16. Duels
17. Crush
18. Watch Party
19. Teasing
20. End Poem
21. Soulmate
22. Long Flight
23. Suprise!
24. Just Dance
25. Nerf or Nothing
26. Chase
27. Swimming
28. Dunk
29. Pancakes
30. Double Date
31. Champagne
32. Sleep with Me
33. Unboxing
34. Photoshoot
35. Clingy
36. Favor
37. Love or Host
38. Love or Host Pt 2
39. She Chose...
40. Love or Host Finale
41. Leaks
42. MCC
43. Ace Race
45. Dodgebolt
46. Flights
47. Hey There DΜΆeΜΆlΜΆiΜΆlΜΆaΜΆhΜΆ (Y/N)
48. Welcome to New York City
49. Haircut
50. Couple in the City
51. Netflix and Chill
52. Face Reveal
53. Hotel
54. Twitchcon
55. Drinking Games
56. Blind, Deaf, Mute
57. Distracted
58. Arrrrrrr!
59. Jack-o-Lanterms
60. Hurricane
61. Secretary
62. Halloween
63. Sick
Serious Stuff (Please read!)
64. Covid
65. Skating
66. Love Letters

44. Win It All

1.2K 45 22
By __oriana_x

Dream POV

The second the timer ends, I rush forward to collect as much sand as I can before heading for the tunnel on my right.

"Karl, as Sand Keeper, you can collect the sand around the main spawn area. Make sure to of the puzzles to get as many coins as possible."

"Got it," I hear him say. I watch as Karl begins to collect the sand around the pillars before heading into a tunnel.

I use a rusty key on the nearest door and head inside the deep caverns of the labyrinth. The first thing I find is a zombie spawner with two zombies already heading toward me.

I quickly kill them before moving on to the next room.

"Dream can you help me with this riddle?" Y/N asks.

"Uhhh," I glance through a part of the wall where I just uncovered a skeleton spawner. "Ask chat to help you, I'm not good at riddles."

"Okay, chat," she says. "What has a head and tail but no body?"

I glance at the answers flying by in chat, most of them saying snake or worm.

"There's no s or w chat," I hear her say as I collect some more sand and coins. I swear softly as a group of silverfish comes swarming down the maze-like tunnels after me. I try to back up and hit them but they keep jumping forward.

I bang my desk out of frustration, accidentally rattling the coin stand. With one hand still on my keyboard, I use the other to fix the stand and place the coins back.

All of them are collectible coins from my merch website.

Dream.shop :)

"Wait a coin!" I suddenly realize the answer to the riddle. "Y/N a coin has heads and tails but no body!"

"Wait," she pauses for a second, presumably trying out the letters. "You're right! It is a coin!"

"Nice job!" Karl says.

"Yes, very intelligent of you Dream," Y/N laughs and I feel my chest warm at the praise.

"Ugh ravagers are the most annoying mob," Tommy grumbles and I picture him in the center lot, fighting off the ravagers.

"Dream?" I hear my name get called but at the same time, I reach a room with zombies swarming around a pedestal with something on it.

"What is it?" I ask, figuring it's probably Karl telling us how much time is left.

"I just found a lava pit with chains going across."

My senses perk up as I realize who's speaking.

"Y/N? Uh— give me one sec," I try to push the zombies away while running around to grab the coins.

"So basically that's the lava parkour," Karl begins to explain.

Thank you, Karl.

"At the end is a gold key. If we can get that key and find the gold vault, we'll get a lot of coins. The only issue is the parkour is pretty hard and if you die, well, it won't be good."

"Chat's telling me to try it," Y/N says. I look over at the chat who is all in agreement that Y/N should try. "I don't have a lot of coins so if I die, it won't be that big of a loss right?"

I bit my lip in contemplation as the tick of the clock sounds.

"Karl, how much sand do we have?" I ask after a few seconds.

"Uhhhh timer is full and I have 17 sand."

Y/N does have a shot at doing the parkour.

And we have enough sand to bring her back.

But is it worth it?

"Y/N, it's up to you," I feel my voice dropping at the seriousness of the situation. "You know your skills best. If you think it's worth it, do it."

I don't hear a response from her so I assume she's focusing on the parkour. The tunnels shift and suddenly open up to a large area.

Up ahead is the gold vault with sand placed around its pillars. Several blazes also roam around, spewing fire at me.

"Timer is full once again!" Karl calls out.

"Oi Dream!" Tommy yells. "I found the blue vault!"

"Okay um," I kill the last blaze and quickly rush around to collect the sand. "Karl get the blue key from spawn and give it to Tommy."

"Dream I did it!" Y/N yells. "I got the gold key!"

"Yes let's go!" I lift my hands off my keyboard to clap for her as my teammates join in. "And you know the best part? I found the gold vault!"

"Guys we're running out of time!" Karl warns. "Here Tommy take this."

"Wait Karl how much time is left?" I ask, beginning to hurry back but making sure to mark the pathway to the gold vault.

"Uhhhh 140 seconds," Karl answers.

"Okay, okay," I mutter to myself. "Y/N can you head back to the middle?"

"Sure, I'll give you the key," she says, her breathing sounding slightly faster than usual.

"No, you run down the tunnel to the gold vault," I reach the main spawn area and scan the surrounding tunnels for a player outline.

One of them is pretty far out and seems to be moving away from us which I only guess is Tommy. I hand my collection of sand to Karl who runs to fill up the timer.

"Y/N!" I jump up and down as she runs toward me, swimming through the water and making it to the center island. "Head through the tunnel on the right, I marked all the pathways."

She nods and hurries off as Karl finishes filling up the timer.

"Tommy you almost there?" I ask hearing no response from him.

"I got it!" he yells excitedly.

My heart jumps as I watch the announcement in chat.

Red Rabbits opened a vault!

Our team coins shoot up hitting just over 4,200.

"Let's go!" Karl cheers. He jumps up and down and punches my character. "We're gonna win this!"

"Yeah!" I copy his movement, jumping up and down happily.

Tommy appears from his tunnel and places a few blocks of sand on the timer.

"Y/N how close are you?" I watch as the sand begins to drop rapidly as the timer ticks again.

"Just go," she yells, slightly out of breath. "I might not make it back in time. Just bank the coins we have!"

I glance at Karl and Tommy before the three of us run toward the portal.

Just as we reach our starting point, the announcement shows in the chat once more.

Red Rabbits opened a vault!

Our team coins skyrocket to 5,489.

Holy shit.

"Y/N 50 seconds!" I warn.

"Just go!" she yells back.

Karl looks at me and back at the portal before slowly backing into it with Tommy right behind.

I watch as the Banked Team Coins shoot up to 2,356.

Shit Y/N and I have more than half our team's coins!

"Y/N hurry!" I spot her character's outline steadily making its way toward the spawn area.

The timer lets out another warning tick as it drops under ten seconds.

"Y/N!"

At last, she appears, sprinting toward me. The sand seems to drop even faster and I quickly back toward the portal, watching as Y/N reaches the base of the timer and places two blocks of sand just as the final bit of it trickles away.

"Holy shit!" I breathe a sigh of relief and back into the portal, banking my coins as Y/N follows only a second later.

We're transported to the lobby where the game over screen flashes.

"We were the last team out!" Karl cheers.

"Oh my god Y/N, that was so clutch," I lean back in my chair, taking a long sip of my water. The cool liquid flows down my throat and I wipe away the sweat from my forehead. "I didn't think you were going to make it."

"My heart is pounding," she whispers.

I watch as the scores are calculated.

"Come on," I cross my fingers under my desk, hoping to see us at least in second.

1. Yellow Yaks 22,356
2. Red Rabbits 21,638
3. Aqua Axolotls 21,489
4. Orange Ocelots 19,539
5. Lime Llamas 18,204
6. Blue Bats 18,178
7. Pink Parrots 17,692
8. Cyan Creepers 17,293
9. Green Guardians 16,268
10. Purple Pandas 8,738

"Not even a 200 coin difference?!" I read the teams' stats before realizing how close it could have been. "That's crazy!"

"So who are we facing in dodgebolt?" Tommy asks. I open the player list to check the players in the Yellow Yaks.

"Punz, Seapeekay, GoodTimesWithScar, and Solidarity. Gonna be a tough match."

"Come on let's do this!" Karl's energy never fails to make me smile. "We can win the tournament!"

"Win it all," I swear hear Y/N whisper.

——————————————————————————————

1,523 words

I haven't watched MCC in so long so writing this was so hard :(

I honestly lost all motivation to watch once Dream stopped streaming :/

1 more chapter for dodgebolt I promise 😊

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 16
Ruth is a well established lawyer, but she's got a tiny secret. She absolutely loves - and I mean fucking loves to the moon and back - minecraft. She...
215K 2.7K 40
π’”π’‘π’π’Šπ’• ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigate a friendship that crosses boundarie...
292K 5K 21
Second book to "the one" read that before getting to this book. "Clay you have been distant from me lately." You said confronting him. He stayed sile...
7.2K 126 33
π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’ π’π’π’ˆ ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...