More Chances Than One - n.h.

By snowfluke

in where a girl's heart is amounted to the number of chances she gave More

More Chances Than One (Niall Horan & Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
~~~~~Chapter 50~~~~~
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
WANTED: Admins For A Joint Twitter Account
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ~Part 1
Chapter 57 ~Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
MY NEW KIK ACCOUNT :))
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Short BUT IMPORTANT Announcement :)
Chapter 71
Epilogue: Tour Days
IMPOTANT!

Chapter 68

957 13 5
By snowfluke

Dani's P.O.V.

Morning headaches are the worse. More worse than morning nausea but not as worse as getting stroke with needles. Don't ask about the needles...its too much to remember....

What is up with my head?

I was fine yesterday...I forgot what happened last night but other than that, I was feeling well. Maybe it was just something I did. I grab my phone and walk towards the bathroom.  Just for a minute, I realize that I look weird. Like its not been only a day, its been a week or two... Hmm...I don't know, but seems like a possibility though. I wash my face and brushed my teeth with a pink toothbrush a fan once sent me months ago that I forgot to use. But luckily I kept it with me the whole time. After that I get a towel and take my shower.

-----

Newly dressed and newly bathed. Just how I like myself, clean and fragrant. I hang my towel and slide my phone into my pocket. I smell pizza once I opened my door. Pizza. The scent of thick crust triple decker cheese and all meat. My favorite, the all meat lovers pizza. Simply scrumptious. If someone is trying to attract me, then they've got my full attention right now. 

"This is collosal, mates. Why would you make an order this numerous?" I heard Zayn ask. He sounds compelled by the pizzas, I smell.

"No particular reason at all. Niall was starving so we just ordered. Besides, its dinner time." Liam answered...wait...One Direction is here? I thought only Zayn was...I'm confused. And its dinner time? I thought it was only morning...wow. I'm slow on catching up, am I? Yeah I am. 

I silently tip toe downstairs to get a better view of the lads. Maybe its just a nightmare I'm having. Or reality came bursting into my flat, unexpectedly. Probably or probably not anyway. I tilted my head to see if my hunch was right. And yes, I was right. This isn't just an ordinary dream, it was reality

The found me peeking  and now I'm doomed. I tried to crawl away but Harry stepped on my shoe lace and made me land flat onto the floor. Ouch. This sucks because I have braces and it hurts when that happens.

"Ha! You're finally awake, love." Harry says cheerfully and picks me up from the floor. "Took you long enough, missed you a lot love. C'mon, Nialler would be glad to hear that you're awake." He says and  pulls my wrist towards the dinning area. Then the scent of my most beloved pizza gets even more delicious. "Hey lads! Look who's awake!" He shouts and lunges me towards the others. Well I'm here because they have pizza.

"Dani! Glad to see our little munchkin awake!" Liam ruffles with my hair. Sigh, took me like ten minutes to get my hair done. Damn.

I fake a chuckle. "Ha ha me too." Maybe not.

"I've missed this little cupcake!" Louis hugs me tight like a bear. I thought I was a cupcake.

"Missed you too Lou," I have to admit, I missed Louis' crazy antics. "and I'm a human, not a cupcake." I joke.

"Good to have you back sissy." Zayn smirked and gave me a hug too. Yeah, big brother Zayn calls me sissy for no reason. Weird.

"Its good to be back!" I say all giddy because I have to make sure I seem happy enough to hide my awkward state and confused state.

"Dani?" I heard Niall say out loud. "Dani!" He ran and gave me the tightest embrace of all. "Dani! I've missed you too much! Even if its only been two weeks, I can't be kept distant. I missed you! But I'm very thankful to God because he finally woke you up from your long slumber! This is an amazing day and you certainly woke up at the perfect time!" He says like he's totally in love. What does he mean by you certainly woke up at the perfect time?

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, we ordered two dozens of pizza boxes for no reason. So it'll be fun since we all know your favorite pizza is the meat lovers." 

"So that's why you were so giddy to buy them yeah?" Harry chcukles at Niall.

"'Shh!" Niall hisses at him. "Don't tell her." He mouthed to Harry but I read them exactly. I have a gift to read lips. And its sort of awesome. Like really handy to time to time.

I hit him of the shoulder, the idiot. "Well don't need to hiss at Hazza. I read your lips so I know." I giggled. Its fun to humiliate your boyfriend in front of his closest mates. It sounds awkward saying boyfriend especially when you refer to Niall.

His cheeks turned red and it tells me he's embarrassed. "Uhm...uh...hey! Lets get to the pizza." He says and grabs a slice of pizza.

"He's totally embarrassed." Harry whispered to me. I softly laugh because he's right. Niall James Gallagher Horan is embarrassed. 

"He's a tomato right now." I chuckle and grab a pizza for myself. When I say 'pizza for myself' I mean pizza box for myself.  And don't mind me, I'm going to play FiFa upstairs. Okay, see you guys later." I say and skip upstairs in my Dani cave. Placed the pizza box on my bed and slowly opened it. I'm cherishing the moment.  Meat lovers pizza, yum.

Oh well, time to eat like Niall.

Niall's P.O.V.

I cannot believe I just humiliated myself in front of the lads. Blushing is like destroying the masculine of mine. But for one good reason, I'm glad to see her awake. Actually she had a bump on her head which explains her long rest.  

"Niall, you cannot just blush like that." Zayn told me. He's been my love expertise since Dani's long rest. "It'll ruin your manly image and the girl might think you're a coward. Hide the blush and show to her you're not shy to talk about her." Zayn pats me on the back and I keep in mind his advice. 

He does know that I can't keep my blushing down. Does he?

I think maybe or maybe not. Whatever, I'm still gonna embarrass myself in front of her.

"How about you go upstairs and play FiFa with her?" Liam suggests to me, and might I say, he has a brilliant idea.

"Sure, but if I lose, please come upstairs." 

"Okay!"

"Thanks,"

To be clear with everyone, I'm a sore loser when it comes to losing video games. Especially FiFa and C.O.D..

I walk upstairs (actually ran) and knocked on Dani's door. From outside, you could hear the sounds from the game. I bet she's winning because she's not talking. Then after banging on the door, I heard some shuffling from inside and then the door opened. 

She looked like she's been rough housing. Because her hair is messy and she looks tired.

"Uhm...can you please not bang on the door?"

"Sorry, I thought you were asleep so banged." 

"Well, I'm awake. Why don't you come on in so I can resume my game. Yeah?"

"Sure." I say with a half smile and walk in. Closed the door for her, just like what a gentleman would do. 

"Wanna play with me? I sort of suck in this game." She places a controller in front of my eyes. I really want to play but I might start a tantrum.

"Can we play later?"

"Why?"

"I just want to have a talk..."

"Hmm...another talk?" She says sadly. "Niall, most of our talks end in disasters..." She sighs and doesn't makes any eye contact.  It pains me not to see her eyes fully. Maybe this wasn't the best suggestion.... I think I just ruined it once again. "But if you want to, I'll take my chances." She spits out. 

Okay, time to talk.

"I'm worried but its time to talk. So...that passed days, we've sucked at being a couple. Its only a week away before-"

"Our monthsary."

"Exactly. But we still can't get along, even though we've known each other for a long time. We always quarrel over little things and make it into larger problems. I don't want that. I just want us to get along. And I've noticed, that since we've been together, we mostly hate on each other. We ignore each other, we shout, we say words that aren't meant to be said. Mostly, we hurt our mates. Its not fair to them that they have to see us like this. Its not fair to them if they have to solve everything and we just ruin it. They don't need to take care of us. We just need to-"

"Break up?" She says as her voice breaking and tears building up in her eyes. 

"No Dani. Its not that cruel. I just think we need to get couples counseling and see if we can work it out. And if not...I don't know if we should conclude to the break up. And we both know that we don't want that to happen. I just can't let you go."

"I love you too Niall....but like what you said, we have to make our choice." She says and a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Don't worry, love. I'll get a couples counselor and we'll work it out soon."

"I hope we can..." She whispers and I embraced her.

"We can...don't lose faith."

"I won't." She whimpers and burries her head into my chest.

"I love you..."

"I will always love you too..."

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey!!!

Guys so...its a short chapter because its been a heck of a week for me. But I made sure it was dramatic (I don't know if it is, for you) and to the point. And I'm ending the book soon...but I'll be posting the SEQUEL: I WANT ONLY ONE THING very very soon. Or even sooner than you think. I already have it, so watch out.

I know my book isn't famous like all the other Fan Fictions out there. I know I'll give up and jus cry because I'm a no one. But guys...I might do that. You don't know until I say I did. I just want you all to know that I love you all and I hope you guys will be my smile. I'm going to high school and One Direction's getting old. I love them but I don't feel loved. I'm one of those children who have no expectations in life. I have no one actually. Sometimes my friends say "You don't deserve those reads and besides you only have that much reads because your stroy has lots of parts." It hurts me but I still write. They don't actually read my Fan Fic. They really don't...anymore....

But this fan fic will end and my sequel shall take its place. I hope you guys will read it, even though the prologue will be the only one. I might not even write anymore because I know I have 0 talent and there are more talented people.

I might not be the best and I still try. 

My words sound dull and lame. Very simple and lame vocabulary.

I'm depressed and harmed myself. I won't resort to suicide because its not in my blood. Sometimes I just forget thing and leave them behind. 

When I'm around my friends, I just smile and pretend to be happy. But when their backs are turned, I frown and look down at myself. Knowing I have no purpose in life. I'm just part of those 7 billion people in the world. And I know most of you guys have more importance than me. I know.

If you took the time to read my letter, then thank you. If not, then I hope you know why...

Why...I'm so lame and alone.

10 Votes...

10 Caring comments...

And thank you for those who fanned me and thought I had importance to this world. Thank you.

But guys, remember: I'm a no one that has no purpose in life.

I really don't and if you're worried about me...then I know you actually care.

Rissa xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
65K 1.5K 10
He could've opened it right then and there, making the whole process move quicker, but he slipped it into his jacket pocket, bringing his eyes back u...
135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club