Reaction to Tensura

By armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... More

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Special: Top 20 (Part 4)

10.1K 168 134
By armaghan_ror

Guy= Now let's see the five strongest people from tempest. Let's see what we have here.

Number. 5 |Zegion| Title= Mist Lord. Species= Divine Insectar (Beetle type).

Occupation= Overseer of the ten lords of the labyrinth, Part of the Big three,One of the 12 Patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Mephisto, Lord of Illusions.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Water and Lighting domination, Spiritual Domination, World of Illustion.

Danger level= Catastrophe.

Luminous= I told you he will become an Insectar.

Dino= Oh so now you are copying me.

Luminous= You know what I am not in the mood of fighting you right now.

Veldora= Ohh really so you can also have restraint.

Luminous (angrily) = Anyway.

Luminous= As I was saying that he is also an insectar which kind of explains his power.

Dagruel= Who would had thought this normal looking beetle would one day evolve into an insectar.

Leon= And an extremely powerful one at that.

Gazel= He is an absolute monster.

Kenya= He is Catastrophe Class. What does that mean?

Carrera= That means he is on the same level as true dragons.

Zegion= I really became extremely strong that is good. This way I can protect Apito and be of use to Rimuru-sama.

Ryota= Oh you are definitely going to be of great use to Rimuru-sensei. You are his second strongest subordinate.

Ramiris= And also the strongest from the Lords of the Labyrinth.

Carrion= Now I get why those Imperial Elite soldiers after defeating adalman were not able to pass through him. No one can pass through him if it isn't. Emperor Rudra or the Scorch Dragon.

Frey= Yes, I have to agree I don't think there is anyone in the Eastern Empire who can stand up to him. Except those two.

Guy= He can probably give those two a good fight as well.

Diablo= I wouldn't be surprised if he really can.

Benimaru= What are his abilities anyway that put him on the levels of true dragons?

Rimuru= First he has an Ultimate Skill which he should have at this point. I don't think at this point you can be any strong without an Ultimate skill.

Shuna= His skill is based on Illusions.

Shion= Illusions? How would those help in a fight?

Diablo= To disorient your enemies. To confuse them so they don't know what is happening in the battle it can give him a huge advantage.

Testarossa= Which he can use to mess with its target's mind make them believe things that are not real like he is on the left when in reality he is on the right. Or make them think that they are wining but in reality, they are about to be destroyed.

Velzard= This can really be quite useful. As you won't know what is happening, where he is, what is real and what is illusion.

Veldora= And it allows him to destroy his enemies with his overwhelming power and strong techniques.

Rimuru= He also has [Water and Lighting Domination].

Veldora= Which means he has absolute control over these two elements. Now that is some great firepower.

Diablo= Apart from those he has a very strong skill [World of Illusion].

Guy= Now that is a strong skill. A skill that allows for the creation of an imaginary world. Where he has control over anything and make Illusions into reality.

Souei= It just shows how strong Rimuru-sama will be in the future.

Rimuru= Thanks Souei and Great job Zegion.

Fun Fact= One of the reasons why Zegion became so powerful was because he trained with Veldora and constantly absorbed his magicules.

Zegion= So that is how I became strong by training with Veldora-sama.

Luminous= Pfft. Don't make me laugh. You only became strong from him by absorbing his magicules. This lizard himself doesn't know how to fight. And he is going to tell you how to fight.

Velzard started to become extremely angry as she almost had it with Luminous calling Veldora a Lizard. However before she could had done anything. Rimuru spoke.

Rimuru= The point is he made Zegion stronger. And for your information even though he had his human form for a few weeks. He is already one of the best fighters. So, watch when you can't even put a scratch on him.

Luminous= Whatever of course you will defend him.

Greatest Feat= Slaughtered hundreds of Elite Imperial Guards. That were able to defeat the other lords of the labyrinth.

And going almost toe to toe against Diablo.

Gabiru= Wow It isn't even written that he defeated them. It just that he slaughtered them.

Souka= If he defeated them so effortlessly that it can't even be called a battle a slaughter is a better term.

Ultima= So, anyone who was able to defeat Adalman, Apito, Kumara or other Lords just got slaughtered here.

Guy= He manages to give Noir a good fight which means next is Noir.

Diablo= I have told it is Diablo.

Guy= Whatever, did ever stop you from calling me Rouge.

Number. 4 |Diablo| Title= Magic Lord. Species= Devil lord.

Occupation= First Secretary, Chief Commander of the Black Numbers, Part of the Big three, One of the 12 Patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Azazel Lord of Temptation.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Punitive domination, Charm Domination, World of Temptation.

Danger level= Catastrophe.

Ramiris= Now we have here the strongest Subordinate of Rimuru. Diablo the primordial black Noir.

Milim= That was quite an announcement.

Rimuru= I thought that Diablo might be the strongest one. My you really are quite strong.

Ultima= He also has an Ultimate skill.

Carrera= Of course he has an Ultimate skill.

Testarossa= His ultimate skills besides its main function of control. Also allows him to comprehend basically anything. And increases his analytical capabilities to the extremes. Which means...

Diablo= Which means I am smarter than you.

Testarossa= It is only because of your skill.

Diablo= Skills are a part of one's self.

Dagruel= So, his Ultimate skill allows him to control anyone who fears him.

Fuze= So, if someone doesn't fear him. Then he can't control them.

Diablo= If someone doesn't fear me, I can use my skill of [Charm Domination] to make them fear. So, that is not a problem.

Guy= He also has [Space-Time Manipulation] and [Law Manipulation] which I expected him to have.

Veldora= With how much strong he is. He truly deserves the Rank of catastrophe class and being Rimuru's strongest subordinate.

Rimuru= Now what does [World of Temptation] does?

Diablo= It is very much like Zegion's [World of Illusion] as I can create an imaginary space where I have control over everything even life and death. Any type of creature I create in that place can became real and I have absolute authority in that place.

Gazel= Now that is an extremely broken ability.

Diablo= Oh no it is nothing when compared to Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru= Oy I don't know how I am going to surpass all of this.

Veldora= We do know that you are stronger than all of them in the future. So, we will see how you became so stronger than all of them.

Testarossa= So, Diablo becomes the leader of the demon army.

Benimaru= Makes sense as he not just the strongest demon in tempest. But also the strongest subordinate of Rimuru-sama in tempest.

Leon= That means the black numbers are the strongest fighting force in tempest.

Alice= We knew it would be the case.

Jeff= If an army has Four Primordial demons inside it. It is going to be the strongest one.

Ultima= Does that mean he is our Leader in the future?

Carrera= We would have to follow his commands.

Diablo= Yes that indeed it is.

The Demoness trio was now not happy.

Shion= Can we move on as long as first secretary is written there, I want to beat Diablo up.

Benimaru= You know that you can't defeat him right.

Shion= That is beside the point.

Diablo= KuFuFuFu.

Rimuru= Ok let's move on.

Greatest Feat= Was able to defeat the Monster that is Zegion.

Hakorou= There skills are quite similar. So, it would had been difficult for him.

Rimuru= But he did defeat Zegion in the end proving that he is the strongest subordinate.

Number. 3 |Chloe| Title= Eternal Hero. Species= Divine human.

Occupation= First Bodygaurd.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Yog-Sotohort God of Space and Time.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Infinity Prison, Absolute End, Time Manipulation, Life Domination.

Danger level= Catastrophe.

Leon= Is that Chloe?

Rimuru= Yes, but how do you know here?

Shizu= And how did she become so strong. She doesn't even have any Spirit with her.

Luminous= That is her?

Kenya= Wait a minute how do both of you know about her.

Soon there was complete chaos in the room. When finally, after some time everyone calmed down. Then the most mind-numbing talks begin.

(Author's note: I have no idea how I am going to write this. The whole-time travel part is so difficult to understand and even more difficult to explain. So, if I make any mistakes don't come for my throat.)

Guy= So, Leon, you are saying that Chloe is your sworn sister.

Leon= Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

Rimuru= But that doesn't make sense you are 300 years old while Chloe is ten.

Leon= We came into this world together because of a dimensional rift. However, Chloe was soon summoned somewhere. Possibly in the future.

Rimuru= Chloe do you remember him.

Chloe= Yes, I don't completely remember him. But I think what he is saying might be the truth.

Rimuru= But how?

Veldora= Wait this is the same hero that sealed me?

Leon= That is not possible you were sealed before my arrival.

Veldora= I know for a fact that it is the same hero?

Shizu= Luminous san you are not speaking you seemed to know chloe too.

Luminous= That is because I think I know all the answers to the problem.

Veldora= Speak up why are you quiet?

Luminous= So, in simple terms Chloe was first summoned with Leon. However, she then got summoned to the future where Rimuru comes saves them and then however he doesn't run into Hinata. Due to this he saves tempest from falmuth without becoming a demonlord and later dies to the eastern empire. After this Hinata almost dies. Because of which Chloe's powers trigger due to her powers.  She and Hinata get sent 2000 years in the past creating a new timeline.

Rimuru= All of this didn't happen I did run in to Hinata I did became a demon lord and I did survive the Eastern empire as shown in the reaction.

Luminous= I am not finished you may have heard that I said creating a new timeline meaning this happened in a different timeline in which all of this did happened.

Leon= What?

Luminous= When she goes back 2000 years in the past Hinata and Chloe are sharing the same body. The body that you seeing on the screen the body of Adult Chloe. Around 1000 years before now they meet me where they tell me everything that I am telling you right now. So, I decided to help them. Then Hinata and Chloe became a hero and to hide their identity they took the name chronoa. Which created an alternative personality inside Chloe. Then 700 years later Chloe sealed Veldora. So, later he can meet with Rimuru. Then when the Chloe of this timeline came alongside Leon. Chloe's presence start faded from her adult body because two souls of the same type can't exist. The Chloe that came with Leon for some reason got summoned to the future.

Shizu= So, then was that Hinata who met me in the body of Chloe?

Luminous= Will you let me finish first? So, then alternate personality of Chloe "Choronoa" which is a combination of her negative emotions tried to go haywire. However, Hinata was able to take control of the body.

Then Hinata remained as the hero chronoa until she saved Shizue. When Hinata of this timeline was about to arrive Hinata with my help sealed chronoa so that she doesn't go haywire again. Then because of the same rule. Hinata's presence faded and the Hinata of this timeline doesn't remember anything.

Velzard= And how long has this been going?

Luminous= Chloe told me that she doesn't remember anymore how many loops have happened.

Benimaru= And in all the other timelines Rimuru-sama dies and tempest is destroyed.

Kenya= And this is the only timeline in which that doesn't happen.

Ryota= But how did Rimuru-sama stay alive in this timeline.

Author= Because Chloe didn't let Rimuru go early. Because of which he ran into Hinata and you know the rest.

Shizu= Which means Chloe saved Rimuru-san's life.

Chloe= (Of course I did.)

Author= Not just now but she also saves Rimuru's life later. Which in total is around four times.

Rimuru= Thanks Chloe for saving my life four times.

Chloe(blushing) = Of course I would save you.

Raphael= <But I save master's life four or five times every day.>

Rimuru= <I know that you do but if I compare anyone to you then it is just not fair to them.>

Raphael= <*pouts*>

Rimuru= <C'mon don't be jealous.>

Raphael= <I am not being Jealous.>

Rimuru= <I know you aren't. But thanks for taking care of me everday.>

Raphael= <Your Welcome.>

Jeff= That is too much to handle.

Tiss= You can even handle it?

Veldora= But still this doesn't explain all of this. How did this little Chloe merge with the big Chloe.

Luminous= That happens in the future, so I don't know.

Author= I can explain that. So, in the dwelling of the spirits. Ramiris, Rimuru and students would remember that during Chloe's turn her spirit was different. That is because those were here powers. From the future. That is why Chloe remembers a little bit about Leon. And later when again Hinata almost dies. It triggers Chloe's powers and her and Hinata's soul merge and get trapped in the infinity prison of chronoa. While a version of themselves got sent to the past starting the loop over again. At this time, normally in other timelines chronoa goes haywire and Chloe is not able to break free of the control. However, in this timeline because there is Rimuru he with the help of someone is able to break her free. Because of which chronoa calms down and Hinata inhabits her own body again.

That is all.

(Author's note: I don't know if I was able to correctly explain the entire time travelling, time looping mess. That is the best I can do. If I made any mistakes I apologize in advance time travel is a topic that is difficult for me to understand).

Leon= Which means after she gets her adult body, she gets her memories back.

Author= Yes.

Guy= So, she was the one you were trying to find all this time.

Leon= Yes, that is true.

Guy= Oh now I am very much interested in her I want to know more about her.

Leon= You are going to leave her. Alone.

Rimuru= What do you mean, Leon?

Leon= Don't you remember what he did to you at Walpurgis.

Rimuru= Oh yeah, I remember, wait a minute I thought that was just a one-time thing that he did.

Leon= Oh you don't have any ideas whenever I go to meet him. He immediately starts to make my life hell.

Veldora= So, you are telling don't just have to deal with Carrera but also have to deal with Guy's antics. I guess now I now why you are always so depressed.

Guy= If you are going to keep someone like me to stay away from Chloe. Then how can you let someone like Luminous be the guardian for her.

Leon= What do you mean?

Guy= Me and Luminous are the same type.

Rimuru= (Same type? Is she really as lustful as Guy. I hope not.)

Leon= Luminous. I hope you didn't do anything.

Luminous= (I would love to.) I can't even do anything even if I want to. Because if I open the ark. Choronoa will go haywire, and I can't stop her.

Leon= Good, you better not even think about it.

Shizu= (I never thought someone like Leon would actually care for someone. He always seemed so cold. Was it because he was sad because he couldn't find Chloe.)

Students= (What the hell is going on?)

Velzard= Now if your fight would had ended can we take look at her Ultimate Skill because she has a God Ultimate skill.

Testarossa= What do you mean by God Ultimate skill?

Velzard= God Ultimate skills are the strongest type of skills. Which can even damage True dragons. She most likely used this skill to seal Veldora.

Dagruel= Her Ultimate skill is time related which makes sense with the whole time-travel fiasco.

Dino= It would be very strong as she can stop time. Which is incredibly overpowered.

Veldora= I do know about [Absolute End] because that is the attack, she used to weaken me. And [Infinity Prison] is the one in which she sealed me. So, these are also incredibly overpowered.

Diablo= It makes sense why she is so high up in the list. It also makes sense she is the 1st Bodyguard in the future.

Leon= So, she started to live in tempest well it isn't too surprising since she was trying her best for its and Rimuru's survival. So of course, she would live with you to make sure nothing happens to you. If I didn't have my own kingdom, then I would have started to live here as well.

Rimuru= Who lives in your kingdom anyway?

Leon= The otherworlders that were summoned around the world. Who ever is summoned anywhere. And is left on their own I take them in. I was planning on saving the students as well, but Rimuru came to save them.

Rimuru&Shizu= Wow so you can take responsibility for them. And care for them.

Leon= Of course I can despite how I look I am not a cold heartless monster.

Ramiris= Anyway now all the mystery characters have been taken care of now only two remain. Let's see who will be stronger. Veldora or Rimuru.

Rimuru= You really like doing this don't you.

Number. 2 |Veldora Tempest| Title= The Storm Dragon. Species= True Dragon.

Occupation= Guardian of Jura Forest

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Nyarlathotep God of Chaos. Arjun God of the Blade + God-Grade Weapon= Dragon Slayer.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time-stop Resistance, Summon Weapon, Anti-Regeneration Cloak, Store and Release Power.

Danger level= Catastrophe+

Veldora= Oh so I am number 2. That means Rimuru you finally surpass me in power in the future.

Diablo= Of course Rimuru-sama did. He is the most glorious entity in the universe.

The subordinates= Indeed he is.

Rimuru= Thanks. And also, amazing Veldora in the future it looks like you become incredibly strong like it is amazing.

Dagruel= Indeed it is. He also has two Ultimate skills and a God-Grade weapon which has its own Ultimate skill.

Leon= Now that is something. I never thought there could be a weapon which could have an Ultimate skill entirely based around it.

Velzard= His Danger rating it is written as Catastrophe+ does it mean he is stronger than true Dragons.

Fuze= But he is a true dragon he can't be so much stronger than the other true dragons to have a level completely different from them.

Guy= It is not imposible just look at his skills first he has two God Ultimate skills. Chloe only had one and she was on the level of true dragons.

Testarossa= Yeah and his one Ultimate skill is just completely broken it allows him to control the outcome of the battle. Even against the enemies who are way stronger than him. His chances of wining increase drastically because of his skill.

Dino= Remember when we said that Chloe's time stop is broken. Yeah, he is immune to it.

Velzard= It does require a large of magicules to sustain but given that he has the most magicules out of any true dragon after big brother then yeah it shouldn't be a problem.

Luminous= Not just that he has a broken skill. His blade and It's related ultimate skill is also broken. Like he can stop others from regenerating and given how strong he is. I wouldn't be surprised if he can stop the regeneration of true dragons as well.

Rimuru= He can also summon his weapon anywhere. Which means you are fighting him. He doesn't have his sword and then out nowhere he has his sword, and he stabs you with it which you can't regenerate, and he also has probability manipulation and Reality manipulation on top of that.

Veldora= And I also have a skill which can make it difficult for anyone to predict what I am going to do.

Dino= We haven't finished on his sword yet he can also store his excess power into it and release it later.

Luminous= How much he can store in it?

Author= 10 to 15 times his own magicule count.

Hinata= That is a lot if that is the case then he will never run out of magicules. If he doesn't release them offensively.

Shizu= How does he release them does he release it. All at once or slowly.

Author= He can choose which way he wants to do it.

Benimaru= Can anyone even survive all that power released at once.

Author= Only a few individuals and you will know about them later.

Greatest Feat: Speed blitzing Velzard using the Dragon slayer.

Velzard= What he defeated me that easily.

Rimuru= He must have used the [release] skill.

Author= No, he came, he fought her for some time then he pulled out his sword and stabbed and cut her in half and left saying: "You are not worth my time".

Guy= He beat you that easily and even without using [Release].

Gazel= That just proves that he can stop the regeneration of True dragons and can defeat them quite easily.

Rimuru= How am I stronger than all that? How am I even going to surpass all that?

Veldora= Maybe because you have even more insane and overpowered skills.

Ramiris= Now it is time for the strongest in tempest.

The subordnates= Rimuru-sama!!!

Milim= BESTIE!!!!

Students= Rimuru-sensei!!!

Others= Let's see how strong he is.

Number. 1 |Rimuru Tempest| Title= Chaos Creator. Species= Ultimate slime/Dragonoid.

Occupation= King of Jura Tempest Federation.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Azathoth God of Void. Shub-Niggurath Lord of Harvest.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Domination, Imaginary space, Nihility Collapse, Soul Consumption, True Dragon Release {Storm-Scorch}, Skill Creation, Skill Duplication, Skill Gifting, Infinite Regeneration, Universal Resistance, Mind Acceleration, Parallel Existence.

Danger level= Catastrophe++

Rimuru= Oh my god?

Guy= Oh my god. Indeed, because even, I didn't expect this level of power.

Testarossa= At this point, it wouldn't be wrong if you call him God.

The subordinates= He always has been our god.

Dino= The only god in the world is Veldanava. And he is still nowhere near the level of his majesty.

Guy= That is true. He is not on the level of Veldanava because no one can be. Veldanava has all the power in all of existence.

Velzard= But even still Rimuru definitely is the closest one to his power.

Shizu= Why is the species "Ultimate slime/Dargonoid"?

Author= Ultimate slime is highest evolution of slime race. And in the future when for some reason that you will know later. He absorbs Veldora because of which he is a Semi-True dragon.

Veldora= What? why does he absorb me?

Luminous= Did you not listen he said we will know later.

Dagruel= What is this skill [True Dragon Release {Storm-Scorch}].

Rimuru= I think this is the upgraded version of my current skill [Storm Dragon Release] which allows me to summon Veldora anywhere. For my aid.

Frey= So, that is how Veldora came to the Walpurgis.

Carrion= But it looks in the future he can also summon the Scorch Dragon.

Velzard= But why would Velgrynd join him. Wasn't he at war with her.

Shion= Maybe Rimuru-sama after defeating her. Forces her to fight for him.

Rimuru= No, that would be a pain to deal with, so the only sensible possibility is that she joins me.

Clayman= But would she do that?

Veldora= What if there is a stronger enemy in the future. Because I after defeating my sister said to her that she is not worth my time. Which means there is someone who is stronger than her.

Guy= Perhaps because of the Tenma war.

Carrera= But normally the Tenma war is not that powerful that it requires. Assistance of more than one true dragon.

Diablo= This is clearly not a normal situation. The fact that Rimuru-sama is so strong is a proof of that. Rimuru-sama only becomes strong when he needs to. So, the fact that Rimuru-sama is so strong means that the enemy is almost as strong which also makes sense why Veldora-san said to Velzard-san that she is not worth his time. He was probably going to help Rimuru-sama.

Velzard= But why would I be fighting against him.

Guy= Perhaps you were manipulated. If the enemy is as strong as Noir thinks then there is a very real possibility that you are under his control.

Shuna= That enemy would be really strong indeed as Rimuru-sama has now unlimited space in his [Imaginary Space]. Is resistant to pretty much everything. Regenerate infinitely as long as he has magicules.

Testarossa= He even has control over the Nihilistic Energy. The energy of pure destruction.

Milim= Which means he has the power to destroy thousands of universes without even trying.

Leon= He can even Create, Duplicate, Give and store skills.

Shizu= This sounds a little familiar.

Rimuru= Because this is probably an enhanced version of Shizu-san's [Degenerate] and my [Food chain].

Veldora= Rimuru in the future is extremely and overwhelmingly strong truly someone who deserves the Title "Chaos Creator".

The subordinates and students= Indeed he does.

Ramiris= And now finally the Top 20 has ended.

Author= It hasn't ended though.

Rimuru= What do you mean?

Author= There is someone who shares the number 1 spot with Rimuru.

Milim= Wasn't this a Top 20.

Author= Yes, this was a Top 20 with 21 people. There are 20 spots with 21 people and one spot of number 1 is shared.

Veldora= Who is there who can be as strong as Rimuru.

Author= You will see.

Number. 1 |Ciel Tempest| Title= Lord of Wisdom. Species= Spiritual Life Form.

Occupation= Queen of Jura Tempest Federation.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Azathoth God of Void. Shub-Niggurath Lord of Harvest. | All-Knowing.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Domination, Imaginary space, Nihility Collapse, Soul Consumption, True Dragon Release {Storm-Scorch}, Skill Creation, Skill Duplication, Skill Gifting, Infinite Regeneration, Universal Resistance, Mind Acceleration, Parallel Existence.

Danger level= Catastrophe++

Rimuru= Huh?

Veldora=Huh?

Veldora and Rimuru look at each other. Seemingly saying are you thinking what I'm thinking.

Rimuru tried to ask Raphael, but she was as stunned as he was. And didn't even answer the question.

These three were so much in their own thoughts that they didn't even notice that the whole room was in chaos.

Chloe= WHAT IS THIS?

Shuna= Queen of tempest? What the hell is this?

Shion= We have never heard about her. Hey what are you showing us. It can't be real.

Author= I am showing you the future and yes this is real.

Kenya= Why does she look so much like Rimuru-sensei.

Diablo= (I think I might have an idea on who this is.)

Shizu was too shocked to say anything.

Shion= Rimuru-sama what is this?

Rimuru= (I might know) I don't know.

Shuna= How do you don't know. We can clearly read "Queen of Tempest".

Veldora= (Oh no Rimuru is in trouble I need to save him.) C'mon Shuna this happens in the future. How would Rimuru know who that is.

Chloe= Hey! When will Rimuru-sensei meet her.

Author= Rimuru has already met her. But he doesn't know it's her.

Shuna= So, is this after some unknown evolution later because I have never heard of "Spiritual Life form" is this like a spirit.

Author= No, this is not like any other spirit. It is one-of-a-kind type evolution. She exists right now. And Rimuru has met her. just in a different form.

Chloe= Will we know who she is in the reaction.

Author= When Rimuru will name her. Yes.

Shion= So, Rimuru-sama gives her this name.

Velzard= Whoever, this is, She is as strong as and has the same skills as Rimuru. She is just Smarter.

Guy= Which makes sense why she is on the same spot as Rimuru. And she is not just "smarter". She is All-Knowing having the Title of "Lord of Wisdom".

Greatest Feat= Saved and Kept Rimuru alive. Millions of Times.

Guy= Now isn't that something (*talking about the picture*)

Benimaru= She saved and kept Rimuru-sama alive millions of times.

Shuna= Hey how did she saved Rimuru-sama and even millions of times.

Author= You will know later.

Chloe= She saved Rimuru-sensei millions of times. How?

Author= You will find out when we will start the reaction to Rimuru's Life. Until then take some rest.

Shuna, Shion and Chloe= (Just looking at that picture is making me sick.)

After that in the whole room time stopped except for four individuals.

Author= You all have figured it out. Haven't you?

Veldora= Yes, we have especially from that last fact.

Rimuru= But how did she get a physical form. And when do I name her.

Author= When she will evolve into a "Spiritual Life Form". She will be able to possess a parallel existence clone of yours to have a physical form and since she can use all of your skills. She would have your skills. As for when you will name her. You will see but soon.

Veldora= Is that really Raphael-sama?

Author= Yes.

Raphael= <So I will have a name and it will be Ciel and I will have a spiritual and then Physical body and then I will be master's wife.>

At just hearing this Both Rimuru and Raphael became so embarrassed that if anyone could see their face get red it would be like a tomato.

Diablo= So, that is the current name of our future queen.

Rimuru= Wait a minute. You knew?

Diablo= I was present their when Raphael-sama brought everyone back to life during the harvest festival. I didn't know who that was, but I did knew that this someone different from Rimuru-sama. And rest assured. This secret will not be revealed until the identity of Raphael-sama or future Ciel-sama will be revealed in the reaction.

Rimuru= I trust you. Diablo. And you too Veldora.

Veldora= Don't worry Rimuru I have kept this secret until now and I will not reveal it.

Author= Ok I will see you after the rest.

(Author's note: The four-part special is finally over. From the next part will be the start of the reaction of Rimuru's life. How are you liking it so far? Tell me in the Comments.)

.

Total Word Count: (5000).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.5K 17
In this Fanfic Rimuru goes to a World called Ygddrasil (Overlord). He will start from the very bottom as a Slime .. Will he rise again?
698K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
408K 14K 36
Josie Pyre,a 22 year old virgin,no boyfriend,no job and no dad finds herself drowned in a state of depression. she decides to take a breather out on...
80.2K 1.8K 10
Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or dare to claim the great Jura forest for...