One Night Stand

By Queeeenxox

26 year old Alani Harris has just walked away from an eight year relationship with her high school sweetheart... More

Intro
Ch. I
Ch. II
Ch. III
Ch. IV
Ch. V
Ch. VI
Ch. VII
Ch. VIII (Pt. I)
IX (Pt. II)
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Happy Thanksgiving!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Book Recommendations 🫢🏽
XXV
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Life update 🫢🏽🫢🏽

XIII

3.1K 96 82
By Queeeenxox

Sexual content in this chapter, it's been a while lol. Enjoy 🫶🏽

Marcus
May 13, 2023

Milani Chanel Thomas and Ariyah Renee Thomas made their grand entrance into the world back on March 3. Alani was spot on when she said that she would be in the hospital at some point that weekend. Milani is older by three minutes. We're so in love with them and we've been soaking everything up. We still haven't had anybody come and see them yet, outside of my kids, because Alani wasn't in a rush for visitors, but she did say that she's open to people coming to see them on Mother's Day since she wants to see her mom. Instead of having people crowd over here at her house or at my apartment, I rented out a venue for a Mother's Day brunch and it's going to be catered.

"Marcus!" I heard Alani call my name. I was currently in her kitchen about to make us something to eat since she said she was hungry. I turned around just as I heard her walk in.

"Wassup baby? Are they sleeping?" I asked her as she walked over to me.

"Yeah, finally. Milani was not having it though, she was trying so hard to fight it. I'm like little girl, you're only a little over two months old and you're already stubborn." She said as she rolled her eyes. I laughed as I licked my lips and looked her over. She currently had on a pair of gray joggers that fit her like a glove, a white tank top and some socks. "Stop looking at me like that." She laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Like what mama?" I asked her as I looked down at her while placing my hands around her waist and pulling her closer to me. She smirked before laughing.

"Like you wanna fuck me." She said. I laughed as I nodded.

"I do. More than you know." I said as I leaned down and kissed her neck. She moaned softly as I traced my tongue on her neck and then kissed right below her jaw.

"Go call Tara." She said. I kissed my teeth and pulled away from her as she laughed.

"Bruh what the fuck did I tell you about that damn girl? That shit will never happen, not in this lifetime or the next." I said to her. She laughed as she pressed up against me.

"I'm just kidding, chill the fuck out talking to me like that." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Make me fuck you up Marcus." She said as she laughed.

"Make me fuck your guts up Alani." I retorted.

"Not you threatening me with a good time." She said as she laughed and stood on her toes to kiss me. I smirked and before either of us could say anything else I heard footsteps coming in the kitchen.

"You still pushing up on my woman?" I heard my son Armani ask. I kissed my teeth and looked at him as I kept one of my arms wrapped around Alani's waist.

"Boy what do I keep telling you?" Alani laughed. "For one, I am way too old for you and I'm not catching a charge for nobody. Two, I'm the mother to your baby sisters. Don't be weird." She said. Imani laughed as she nodded.

"Heavy on the weird part." Imani said.

"What if I was over 18?" He asked as he came and stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her should.

"Armani, no." She laughed as she shook her head. "Nothing will ever make me look at you that way, not even when you turn 18. You're a handsome young man, you'll find your dream girl some day." She said to him.

"I already did. I'm standing next to her." He said.

"Boy bye." She said as she shrugged his arm off of her and laughed.

"Mmcht. Y'all stay playing me." Armani said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You'll be okay." I said. Alani laughed as she sat on one of the barstools. "Y'all hungry?" I asked them.

"Yeah, are you cooking?" Imani asked hesitantly. I kissed my teeth.

"Does it matter?" I asked her.

"Yes because you can't cook." She laughed. Alani laughed as she shook her head.

"Not too much on your dad. He made me some amazing food when I was pregnant." She said. "Give his food a chance." She said to them.

"Alright. What are you cooking?" Imani asked.

"Alani wants grilled chicken wraps. Do you want that?" I asked them.

"That sounds healthy so imma pass. I'm going to Chick-Fil-A." Imani said. I shook my head as she stood up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen.

"I second that." Armani said as he followed his sister.

"More for me." Alani smiled. I laughed as I nodded and got started on cooking.

It only took me a little over an hour because I made enough chicken for her to use for her meal preps that she wants to start doing. "Thank you Marcus, this looks and smells amazing." She said as I made her plate and handed it to her along with a cup of ice water.

"You're welcome mama." I said. As soon as she washed her hands and sat down I heard one of the girls crying. She pouted as she stood up and I laughed as I grabbed her hand. "I got them mama. You go ahead and eat." I said.

"Thank you." She said as she kissed me before sitting back down. I washed my hands and dried them off before walking upstairs to the twins nursery. I walked in the room and saw that only Ariyah was awake.

"Grand rising pretty girl." I smiled at her as I picked her up. I took her over to the changing table and changed her diaper before walking out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and Alani immediately smiled upon seeing Ariyah.

"Hi mommy's pretty baby." She cooed as I walked over to her and she looked at her. "We really had the most beautiful twin girls ever." She gushed as she ran her finger along Ariyah's cheek. I nodded as I kissed her forehead.

"We really did." I said. "I'm tryna put two more in you though." I joked.

"Got me fucked up." She mumbled lowly. I laughed as she smirked and rolled her eyes. "Don't even think about it Marcus, I'm not playing with you." She said seriously.

"I was just kidding." I laughed. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "How are you feeling today though?" I asked her as I handed Ariyah to her so that she could breastfeed. I took her plate and took it to the sink to wash it.

"I'm good, just tired. It feels like they were up every five minutes last night." She said as she yawned. "Other than that, I'm okay. Just trying to drop this baby weight." I bit my lip as I nodded.

"How much weight are you trying to lose? If it makes you feel better, I think you look really good to have just had twins two months ago." I said. She smiled softly.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." She said as she adjusted Ariyah in her arms. "I'm not trying to lose much though, I really just want my stomach to go down. Even if it's not completely flat, I just want like 95% of my stomach gone. I'll be happy with a small pudge." She admitted. I nodded.

"I'll start working out with you again. You're cleared by your doctor, right?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah, I got cleared like three or four weeks ago to resume everyday activities like normal." She said.

"That includes sex?" I asked.

"That includes sex." She confirmed as she nodded.

"And you've been holding out why?" I asked her as I looked at her. She laughed as she looked at me. "I'm serious mama. My hand isn't cutting it anymore." I said seriously.

"Honestly I haven't been in the mood and you haven't attempted to do anything. Plus we rotate every night with the girls, so usually when you're the one getting up with them throughout the night I'm always knocked the hell out. It just hasn't been on my mind." She admitted as she put her shirt down and put Ariyah on her shoulder to burp her. Not even two seconds later Ariyah let out a big burp. "Ooh, good job mama." Alani smiled as she continued to pat her back to try to get another one out of her. I went and sat on the barstool next to her and turned her chair so that she could face me.

"You're sure it doesn't have anything to do with the weight that you want to try to lose?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"It's definitely not that. I'm not even self conscious or anything about this baby weight, I actually love the weight on me. But I've never had a big stomach before so that's why I want to lose it, if not all of it majority of it. I'm super confident in myself." She said. I nodded as I leaned forward and kissed her. "I can suck your dick if you want." She said against my lips. I laughed as I kissed her again before pulling away a little bit.

"Those aren't the lips that I want wrapped around my dick." I said. She gasped softly as she looked at me.

"Hm." She said. "I got you." She smiled as she bit her lip. I laughed as I shook my head.

"Freaky ass." I said. She rolled her eyes as Milani started crying.

"I'll get her. Ariyah just went back to sleep so I'll just go feed Milani and change her and then put her back down." She said. I nodded as she pecked my lips before standing up and walking up the stairs. I shook my head as I cleaned the kitchen up before going upstairs to Alani's room. I stripped her sheets off and put them in the washing machine before putting a clean set on. I then made my way to her bathroom and cleaned her bathtub out before running her a hot bath. I poured some of her Dr. Teals epsom salt and her bubble bath soap under the running water before going to light her candles. "What are you doing?" I heard her ask softly from behind me.

"I want you to relax, you look like you need it." I said as I walked over to her. "Do you want a glass of wine, some water, juice or what?" I asked her as I looked down at her.

"Wine for sure." She said as she nodded. I laughed and nodded.

"I got you. Get in the tub and I'll bring it back to you." I said. She nodded as she stepped around me and started undressing. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed over her body. Her body did change throughout the pregnancy, but it wasn't a drastic change. Her thighs got a little bigger, her hips spread a little bit and she had a pudge. It wasn't bad, but I know she's not used to having a stomach so I understand why she wants to lose it. Once she stepped in the tub I shook my head and made my way back downstairs to get her wine. I poured her a glass and brought the bottle back upstairs with me. She might end up finishing this bottle tonight. "Here you go mama." I said as I handed it to her as she leaned back in the tub with her eyes closed.

"Thank you baby." She smiled as she took the glass from me and gulped it down. She then held her hand out for the bottle and I laughed.

"Damn mama, calm down. The wine isn't going anywhere." I said as we laughed.

"Sorry. I just really need this. Other than sex and sleep, wine keeps me mellow and relaxed." She said. I nodded.

"I got you. I'll be in the room. Do you need anything before I go?" I asked her.

"Just a kiss." She said. I laughed as I licked my lips. I leaned down and she grabbed my face as I placed my lips on hers. She moaned softly as I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

"Enjoy your bath mama." I said once I pulled away. She nodded and smiled as I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I went and checked on Milani and Ariyah before going back to Alani's room and laying across the bed.

Alani

After I took my bath, I turned the shower on and washed my body before rinsing off and getting out. I wrapped my towel around me and dried off quickly before rubbing some lotion on. I sprayed deodorant and perfume on before looking in the mirror. I smiled as I looked myself over, I can visibly see that I'm in a relaxed state of my mind right now. I turned the cold water on and splashed some on my face before drying my face off. I opened the door to my bedroom and saw Marcus laying back on my bed with his arm thrown across his face. I walked over to him and shook him. "You good?" I asked him when he looked at me. He nodded as he sat up and licked his lips.

"I'm good mama, just thinking." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "How was your bath?" He asked. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Very relaxing and much needed. Thank you again." I said as I leaned down to kiss him. He responded by kissing me back while he moved his hands from my waist down to my ass. He put his hands under the towel and squeezed my butt. I moaned into his mouth as he kept squeezing. After a few seconds he pulled back and bit his bottom lip as he looked up at me since I was still standing in front of him.

"I wanna try something different." He said. I nodded for him to continue. "Turn around and bend down and grab your ankles." He said. I instantly got wet just from his words. I nodded as I dropped my towel and did what he said. "Damn." He mumbled under his breath as he kissed the back of my thighs and between them. I gasped as I felt his breath near my treasure. He took his hands and spread my legs apart slightly before grabbing my waist and leaning forward to place his lips on my kitty. I moaned softly as he pushed his tongue between my folds as he licked my clit before sucking on it.

"Fuck." I whispered softly as he French kissed me. Without removing his mouth he added two fingers and started fingering me. It didn't take long for that familiar feeling to surface. "I'm about to cum baby." I moaned as I threw my ass back on his face. He groaned as he sucked on my second set of lips and slurped up my juices.

"Hold it, beautiful." He said before he pulled away. Before I could cuss him out, he lifted my right leg and pulled it straight back to rest on his shoulder. He then turned his head as he reattached his mouth to my kitty and started fingering me as he looked up at me. "Give it to me." He demanded as he finger fucked me while sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck." I screamed as I squirted all over him and in his mouth. He sucked and slurped my juices as he continued to finger fuck me like his life depended on it. "I'm about to cum again baby." I moaned as I came again. Marcus continued to suck and lick me dry before pulling away. I took a deep breath as I tried to control my breathing before standing all the way up. I turned around to face him and moaned at the sight of his face wet and coated with my juices. I licked my lips as I grabbed his face and leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sat me on his lap. I moaned as I felt his brick hard dick rubbing against my clit through his basketball shorts. Without breaking the kiss I reached down and pulled his shorts and boxers down and gripped his dick. I stroked it as he groaned and kissed me harder. I rubbed the tip of his dick in my wetness before pulling away from the kiss. "Do you have a condom?" I asked him. I'm not trying to have anymore babies right now.

"Yeah, look in one of my pockets." He said. I nodded as I reached down and checked both of his pockets before I found it. I ripped it open and slid the condom on him before teasing my entrance with the tip of his dick. "Such a fucking tease." He mumbled as he kissed my neck. I tilted mg head back and moaned as he kissed and sucked on the base of my neck before moving upwards. I eventually slid down on his dick and moaned as he filled me up inch by inch. "Goddamn, wait a minute. I'm about to nut already." He groaned as he sat me still. I looked at him and smirked as he enjoyed the feeling of being back in me. I slowly started to move my hips as he looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my feet on the bed beside him before I started riding him.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as I leaned my head back as he thrusted into me and I matched his strokes. He gripped my neck with one hand and slapped my ass with the other and I moaned as we held eye contact. I bit my lip as he licked his lips.

"I love the faces you make when I'm fucking you." Marcus said as he pulled my face closer to his as he continued to fuck me. I moaned at his words as he reached down and vigorously rubbed my clit, and that action alone had me squirting without warning.

"Oh shit." I moaned as he kept rubbing my clit. I was leaking like a faucet, you can definitely tell it's been a while since I've had sex. "I love the way you fuck me Marcus, you always make me feel so good baby." I moaned as I continued to squirt on him. He groaned as he went deeper and he repeatedly hit my spots. I whimpered softly as I could feel myself about to cum again for the umpteenth time tonight. "Baby I'm about to cum again." I whimpered as my eyes started watering. I bit my lip as he gripped my neck again.

"Hold it for me Lani." He said as he looked at me. "Look at the mess your pretty ass made." He said as he looked down between us. I looked down and moaned as I saw the mess that I indeed made. Marcus' entire stomach and groin area was soaked and wet from my juices. "You feel how good I fuck you? You gonna give my pussy away?" He asked as he gripped my neck a little tighter and went impossibly deeper, I kid you not I felt him in my stomach. His strokes were so deep that it damn near knocked the wind out of my system and I could barely form a sentence. "Answer me beautiful. You gonna give my pussy away or is this all for me?" He asked as he tightened his hand around my neck again and forced me to look at him.

"It's all for you baby, I promise I won't ever fuck anybody else." I whimpered as I could feel myself about to cum once again. I felt his strokes getting sloppy and I sent a silent thank you to the man above because if we were to go for another five minutes, I might be meeting him sooner than expected. "Can I cum now baby?" I asked as I shed a tear. This man just doesn't know what he does to me and my body. He gripped my waist with both hands and held me in place as he drilled into me.

"Give it to me." He demanded and I threw my head back and screamed as my orgasm ripped through me. He groaned and I felt his load filling the condom up. "Shit." He groaned as he continued to spill into the condom. I moaned softly as I came down from my orgasm high. I breathed heavily as I stared at him, ain't no damn way this man is human. The way he just fucked me was surreal. "Damn." He said as he looked at me. I licked my lips.

"If you thought I was crazy behind you before, just know that I'm going ballistic behind you from this day forward." I said. He threw his head back and laughed as he looked at me. "I'm serious, Marcus. I've never been fucked like that before and I'll be damned if I let you try to fuck another bitch like that." I admitted. He laughed as he licked his lips.

"Alani, I'm not thinking about any other females. How many times I gotta tell you that?" He asked. I laughed.

"I'm just letting you know what it is." I said. He laughed as he shook his head.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked me.

"Satisfied." I admitted. "I didn't know that I needed that." I said.

"Shit I knew I needed it. I wish I could have hit raw because that shit hits different, but I knew I would have been done in two seconds and I couldn't go out like that." He said. I laughed as I nodded and kissed him.

"I'm already knowing." I said confidently. "Let's go shower and get cleaned up before the girls get up." I said to him. He nodded and we made our way to my bathroom where we went for three more rounds before we washed our bodies and got out. We changed my sheets and put the dirty sheets in the washing machine before going to lay down. "I'm so sleepy." I mumbled as we cuddled.

"Go to sleep mama. I'll take care of the girls tonight." He said. I nodded as I closed my eyes as he rubbed my back.

"Good night Marcus." I said softly.

"Good night baby." He said as he watched a basketball game on my tv.

The next day
May 14, 2023

The next morning I woke up to small cute baby noises and a wet face. I opened my eyes to see Marcus standing by my side of the bed with Milani and Ariyah in his arms as he held them down to kiss my face. I laughed softly as he pulled them back and looked at me. "Say happy first Mother's Day mommy." He said to them in a baby voice. I smiled as I sat up all the way and grabbed them from him.

"Thank you my beautiful babies." I cooed as I nuzzled their cheeks.

"Happy first Mother's Day beautiful." Marcus said as he leaned over to kiss me. I smiled as I looked at him.

"Thank you baby." I said as I handed the girls back to him. "Let me go brush my teeth." I said. He nodded as I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I handled my business before washing my hands and brushing my teeth and washing my face. I turned the bathroom light off and walked back in the room and stopped in my tracks. How did I just realize all of the balloons and bouquets of flowers in here? There was also a small gift bag sitting at the foot of my bed. "Marcus, you didn't have to do all of this." I said as I looked over at him and realized the girls were no longer in here. They must have went back to sleep.

"I know I didn't, but I wanted to. This is from Milani and Ariyah, you'll get my gifts later tonight." He said as he walked over to me and held my waist. "You wanna open it?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yes please." I said. He nodded and we walked over to my bed and he sat down as I sat on his lap. I took the bag from him and pulled out two small boxes. I opened the first box and gasped as I looked at the ring. It was a rose gold ring with two aquamarine birthstones, for the month of March, and it had Milani's name on one side and Ariyah's name on the other side. The engraving inside the ring said " We love you mommy." I bit my lip as my eyes started watering. I'm really a whole mama out here.

"Do you like it?" Marcus asked as he snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded as I ran my finger over it.

"I love it." I said softly.

"Here, open this one." He said as he handed me the next box. I nodded as I put the ring back in its respectful box before opening the other box. My mouth dropped as I pulled the necklace out. It was a rose gold necklace that had a heart pendant with the aquamarine birthstone outlining the heart and the engraving in the front said "Forever my babies." I smiled as I opened the heart and saw a picture of Milani on one side and a picture of Ariyah on the other side.

"Marcus, this is beautiful." I said as my eyes started watering again. "Thank you so much." I said as I kissed him again.

"You're welcome mama. Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded as he rubbed my thigh. "Alright, I made you pancakes, Turkey sausage and scrambled eggs." He said. I nodded as we stood up and walked downstairs.

"What time are we going out to dinner tonight?" I asked him.

"Around 6:30." He answered. I nodded as we walked to the kitchen and I washed my hands before going to sit down. Marcus fixed both of our plates before bringing them over to me. He then grabbed two waters before coming to sit next to me. We said a silent prayer before digging in. "How would you feel about taking a mini vacation?" He asked.

"No way. I'm not ready to leave my babies yet." I answered quickly. He laughed as he nodded.

"I figured as much. It was a worth a shot." He said as we laughed. "How are you enjoying motherhood so far, though?" He asked.

"I love it. They're the most precious babies and I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. Being a mom has become my new norm and I'm perfectly okay with that. I just don't want to consume myself into becoming a mom to the point where that's all I'll ever be able to tell people. Like I don't wanna be one of those people who when they're asked so tell me about yourself, the only thing you can say is I'm a mom. I still wanna be able to go out and have lunch with my friends, go get my nails and feet done, go shopping for myself, and anything else that I used to do before I had kids." I admitted. "I do want to get to a point where I'm okay with asking our parents to babysit some nights while we have our alone time together without any interruptions." I said to him. He nodded.

"I understand that. I'll do my best to help make sure that you still go out and do the things you were doing before becoming a mom, except the whole club scene. I'm not fucking with that." He said. I laughed as I looked at him.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Be forreal Alani." He said as he licked his lips and looked at me. I laughed softly as I rolled my eyes.

"Marcus I'm not checking for any other man, and you know that. What would I look like for always being on go and ready to fuck you up at the thought of you even entertaining another bitch if I were to go out and do the same thing?" I asked him. "I'm about to boost your ego and make your head big a little bit, but shit you deserve it. The way that you fuck me is always top tier. The thought of me even deciding to entertain another man has me wanting to fuck my own self up because dick like yours is for sure hard to come by, and I'm not letting your ass go. So there's that." I said as I laughed.

"I'm about to take you upstairs and give you a repeat of last night." He said. I laughed as I leaned over and kissed him.

"Wait until tonight, the girls are about to wake up." I said. And right on cue, I heard both of them crying.

"How did you know that?" He asked. I laughed as I stood up.

"They're not on a sleeping schedule yet, I just know my babies." I smiled as I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. I walked into the nursery and grinned as I looked at them. They're so gorgeous, I can't even deal with it. "Hi babies. Are you guys hungry?" I cooed as I picked them both up. I then walked out of their nursery and went to my room. I sat up against the headboard and lifted my shirt so that I could breast feed. I leaned my head back and yawned as I heard Marcus' footsteps coming up the stairs. As soon as he walked into the room my phone started ringing. "Can you grab that for me please?" I asked him. He nodded as he picked my phone up and answered the call.

"Happy Mother's Day." He said as he answered the phone.

"Thank you son." I heard my mom say. I rolled my eyes as he smirked before turning the phone towards me. "Happy first Mother's Day baby girl." She smiled.

"Thank you mommy. Happy Mother's Day to you as well." I said. "How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good, anxious to get my hands on my precious grand babies. Where are they?" She asked. Marcus turned the phone towards them and she smiled wide. "They're so beautiful." She gushed.

"Thank you mommy." I said as he turned the camera back towards me. "What did dad get you today?" I asked her.

"Not a damn thing. Talking about some our kids are grown and gone, so what does he need to keep giving me gifts for?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"I know you lying." I said to her. The girls were done eating so Marcus propped my phone up on a pillow for me and grabbed Ariyah to burp her as I burped Milani.

"Alani, don't listen to your mama. I made her ass breakfast and I brought her some flowers." I heard my dad say in the background before his face popped up in the screen. "But happy first Mother's Day princess." He smiled at me.

"Thank you dad." I smiled.

"Are you gonna let us babysit for you guys?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, as long as you guys are coming over here to babysit." I said as I nodded. She kissed her teeth as Marcus laughed.

"Girl, we don't want to stay at your house. Looking at the marks on your neck, we are not trying to be around that." She said. My mouth dropped as I glanced at Marcus. He was silently laughing and I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

"Rashelle, please!" My dad said as he shook his head and covered his ears.

"Zach grow the fuck up. She's a grown ass woman with two kids. Please don't tell me you think she's another Virgin Mary." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm done with this conversation." He said as he walked away. I laughed as I shook my head.

"Your dad is still having a hard time accepting that you're a grown ass woman." She said as she shook her head. I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"It's so hard being spoiled, the youngest, the only girl, and the favorite child." I sighed dramatically. She laughed as she nodded.

"You're joking, but whole time that's not far from the truth. It's obvious that you're his favorite, but he'll never say it out loud." She said.

"Everybody knows she's my favorite. Those knucklehead ass boys of ours know it too!" My dad yelled from another room.

"Anyways. I was just calling to tell you happy Mother's Day. We'll see you guys later." She said. I nodded.

"Thank you mama. See you later." I said before we hung up.

"Your parents are funny as hell." Marcus laughed as he kissed Ariyah's forehead. I laughed as I nodded.

"They are. My mom stays getting my dad together, that shit always kills me." I laughed. "Alright, imma go lay them down so that I can lay down and relax before tonight." I said as I stood up. Marcus followed suit and we walked down to the nursery. After we laid them down, Marcus and I retreated back to my room. I turned the baby monitor on and turned it up loud so that we could hear them if they woke up crying. We lounged around for the rest of the day and I eventually ended up falling asleep around 2:30.

"Awe, look at my babies!" My mom gushed as Marcus and I walked into the venue while he pushed one stroller and I pushed the other one. Everybody turned around and smiled wide as they looked at the strollers. "Hi baby girl!" My mom said as she came and gave me a hug. She gave Marcus a hug before she peeked into the strollers and her eyes started watering. "They're absolute angels." She said as she stared at them in awe.

"Hey princess. You look great!" My dad said as he came and gave me a hug. I smiled as I hugged him back. I wasn't in the mood to dress up too much so I wore a fuchsia strapless jumpsuit that crisscrossed in the back with a pair of black heels. I threw my hair into a messy, but cute bun and the only makeup I had on was some lipgloss and the makeup I put on my neck and chest to cover the marks that Marcus left last night. Chills ran through my body as I thought about last night. I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts as my dad released me from the hug.

"Thank you dad." I smiled as he looked in the stroller and I could see his eyes welling up with tears as he looked at my daughters.

After we spoke to everybody, they all washed their hands and took turns holding the girls. It was a small, intimate Mother's Day dinner. The only people here were my parents, Marcus' parents and his stepparents, Adrian and Erika, Malachi and his fiancé, and Lance was by himself. Thank God because I would have cussed him out if he brought Serena with him. "You look amazing to have just had two babies." Mrs. Shanell said.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at her.

"Is Marcus doing what he's supposed to be doing for you and the girls?" She asked as she held Milani while Mr. Pierre held Ariyah. Marcus kissed his teeth as I looked at him and laughed.

"Why do y'all always ask am I doing what I'm supposed to be doing and taking care of her? Why don't y'all ask if she's taking care of me?" He joked as we all laughed.

"Boy because you didn't carry two babies for nine months. Shut the hell up." His mom said as she laughed.

"To answer your question, yes he is. He's been super helpful and supportive, I couldn't ask for anything more." I admitted.

"Do I hear wedding bells in the future?" My mom asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. If he plays his cards right." I said.

"Nah, you got me fucked up." He mumbled in my ear as he gripped my thigh. I laughed as I cut my eyes at him. "Wait until we get home." He said as we made eye contact. I bit my lip as I smirked.

"Can't wait." I said low enough for him to hear me.

"That's how these two got here. Please stop before you end up pregnant with two more." Malachi said as he covered his eyes. Everybody laughed as I rolled my eyes.

For the rest of dinner, we spent time talking and laughing as everybody got their turns to hold my babies. I had my own personal reasonings for waiting to be around everybody after having the girls, but honestly it was so refreshing to see everyone after not seeing them for two months and I can't wait to do it again. Now the only people that need to meet Milani and Ariyah is Delilah, Xavier and Janae. "It was so good seeing you guys. Congratulations again, you guys have the most beautiful daughters." Mrs. Shanell said as she hugged me and Marcus.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Shanell. We appreciate that." I said as I smiled.

"At this point you can start calling me mama." She said as hugged Marcus. I laughed as I gave everyone else hugs.

"See you later mama." Marcus said. We continued saying our goodbyes before we put the girls in the car. Marcus helped me get in on the passenger side before he got in on the driver sides. "You ready for my gift?" He asked as he put his hand on my thigh and we headed back to my house.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Marcus." I said.

"You didn't answer my question." He chuckled as he ignored what I said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm ready for it, but you didn't have to get me anything." I reiterated. He nodded as he approached a red light. He looked over at me and licked his lips. "Alright, alright. Whatever it is, I appreciate you." I said as I leaned over and kissed him. He smirked as the light turned green. For the rest of the drive home, it was a comfortable silence in the car. Milani and Ariyah had fell asleep while I leaned against at the window and closed my eyes.

"Alright, brace yourself beautiful." I heard him say. I opened my eyes and laughed as we turned down my street.

"Now I'm getting nervous." I said. He laughed as he shook his head.

"Don't be. But here, put this blind fold on." He said as he reached in his glove compartment and pulled a blindfold out. I took it from him and put it over my eyes. A few seconds later I felt the car come to a complete stop and I heard him put it in park. He turned the car off and got out. He came and opened my door and put his hand on my thigh. "I'm gonna get the girls out and put their car seats in their strollers, and then I'll come and get you." He said.

"Okay baby." I said as I nodded. I heard him shuffling around behind me and about a minute later he was back at my side.

"Alright, come on beautiful." He said as he grabbed my hand. I slowly stepped out of the car and he closed the door behind me. He grabbed my waist and we took a couple of steps forward before we stopped. "Okay, take the blind fold off." He said as he held my waist. I pulled it off my waist and my eyes instantly landed on the white SUV sitting in my driveway. I squinted my eyes to see the make and model of the car and my mouth dropped.

"Shut the fuck up!" I squealed as I slapped Marcus' arm repeatedly. "You really got me an AMG?" I asked softly as I stared at the Mercedes AMG GLB 35 sitting in my driveway. He laughed as he pulled the keys out of his pocket and dangled them in my face.

"You wanna go check it out?" He asked. I nodded as I smiled. I snatched the keys from him and ran to my new car. I unlocked the doors and opened the driver door and screamed as I looked at the inside. There was pink accessories and car seat covers on all of the seats. I got in the drivers seat and started the car up. I smiled harder as the car came to life. "Happy Mother's Day beautiful." I heard Marcus say. I looked over and saw him standing by the door as he had both strollers next to him.

"Thank you Marcus. I wasn't expecting this, but I appreciate it." I said to him.

"You're welcome beautiful. You ready to go in the house?" He asked. I nodded as I turned the car off and got out.

"How did you get this over here?" I asked him. I pushed one of the strollers while he pushed the other one.

"I had it scheduled to be delivered for today while we were out. I asked Delilah to meet them over here to make sure it was a safe delivery." He said as we walked in my house. I nodded as I took Ariyah out of her car seat while Marcus took Milani out of hers.

"Thank you again, Marcus. I was not expecting that." I said as we locked up downstairs before going upstairs. We went to my bathroom and gave the girls a bath before I warmed up a bottle for each of them. Once they finished eating we burped them and put them down.

"You ready to shower?" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I nodded as I started taking my jewelry off.

"Yeah, more than ready." I said as I dragged him to the bathroom.

After our little rendezvous in the shower Marcus and I went downstairs to grab some snacks before going back up to my room. Although we've been around each other, we haven't really spent much time together. The only thing we've been doing is taking care of the girls, taking a nap, occasionally taking showers together and then falling asleep together. Since neither of us was really tired after our shower, we decided to stay up and play some board games together while we had a movie playing in the background. "Marcus stop cheating." I whined as I looked at him between my legs. We had already played monopoly, uno and sorry, and now we were currently playing twister and he wouldn't keep his hands to hisself.

"I'm not cheating. You should be able to have a little more self control." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I spun the arrow on the board. I kissed my teeth because the color that it landed on will cause him to be positioned right underneath my lower half, and I only had on one of his big tshirts at the moment.

"Right hand green." I said. He laughed as he positioned himself on the color and lowered his head underneath the shirt. I gasped and moaned as he attached his mouth to my lower half. "Shit." I whispered as he pushed my folds open with his tongue and started tongue fucking me. I moaned as I felt my legs start to shake. "Fuck I'm about to cum baby." I moaned. He took his right hand and wrapped it around my waist and pressed my body into his mouth.

"Give it to me beautiful." He said against my kitty. I threw my head back and moaned as I came all over his face. "You always taste so damn good." He said as he kissed my clit before coming from underneath my shirt. Without warning, I fell from my position. "I win again." He laughed.

"Marcus you can kiss my entire ass." I laughed. "I'm done for the night." I said as I stood up. He laughed as he stood up too.

"I'll take the snacks and garbage downstairs." He said. I nodded as I helped him pick it up before he took it downstairs while I cleaned the games up.

"I checked on the girls on my way back and they're still knocked out." He said. I laughed as I nodded as I put the games in my closet before going to get in the bed.

"Thank you again for today. I don't know why you spent so much money on me, but I really appreciate everything you did and bought." I said as I laid in his arms.

"You don't have to thank me mama. You deserve it. Milani and Ariyah are only two months old, but you're already the best mom to them and I couldn't ask for more from you. The way you love on them is so beautiful to see, I know they're the loves of your life." He said. I smiled as I nodded. "But as long as there's breath in my body imma always make sure you're straight and make sure you know how appreciated you are and how much of a good ass mom you are." He said.

"You're gonna make me cry." I said as my eyes watered. "I don't know what else to say other than thank you." I laughed softly. "You really have been so helpful with everything ever since we found out I was pregnant, and I appreciate you so much." I said to him. He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hovered over me. Before the kiss could get too deep, he pulled away and looked at me.

"You ready to try this whole dating thing?" He asked. I bit my lip as I looked at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked him as I smiled.

"I am. Why continue to wait if we're already acting like a couple?" He shrugged.

"You're right. Let's give it a shot." I said as I nodded. "But you got one time to fuck me over and I'm out." I said to him. He laughed as he nodded.

"I got you. But the same thing applies to you Ms. Alani." He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I laughed as I reached up and kissed him.

For the rest of the night we laid down and pillow talked about everything under the sun. We were in complete bliss, unaware of the storm that was currently brewing.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it long for you guys. Let me know your thoughtsssss. I'll try to update again sooon. 🤗💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 1 12
This story was originally written on TikTok in 2nd person format. If you would like to read that version, please visit @imagine.stories321 on TikTok...
41.8K 1.6K 49
#12 in Emotions as on 18-03-2019 #1 in Colleagues as on 3-03-19 # 9 in Grownups as on 20-10-18 (COMPLETED) (Under editing) 'The First One' is a stor...
50.2K 1.5K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...
5.2K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...