๐”พ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yรน huฤ (Shining Blossom)
Biฤnpร o (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
๐ŸตHeadCanons after S3๐Ÿต

One And Only

784 52 18
By dragonshardtales101

Spinning his wooden staff, MK blocked an attack from one of Syntax's broken spider legs. His foot sweeping behind him as he twisted out of the way of Goliath's punch, which created a crater upon impact.

The training with Jinhua, during Monkey King's vacation, is really kicking right now. And MK's was soooo grateful for it.

Blocking a multitude of hits from Syntax and side stepping out of Galiath's heavy attacks, MK managed to snag one of the broken limbs from the lanky one and snapped it in half on his knee, tearing it off the spider minion's back.

Syntax let out a agonized screech and fell to the ground, curling up like a dying spider. Goliath witnessed the attack and let out a hollering shriek, leaping to attack MK out of reckless rage, which got him killed in the first place.

Taking in a deep inhale, MK felt deep down a building calming Chi rise from his chest. The tip of his staff glowed a brilliant gold. Sliding to the side, he twisted with his hips and thrusted the end of the staff right in the middle of Goliath's forehead. A bright sigil erupted above the spider and sucked the spirit in. Exuding only the blue souls that corrupted its being.

MK grabbed hold of his staff with a confused look, "What...?" He then glanced down at the spot where Goliath's spirit used to stand. Small golden lotuses bloomed freely in this cold and barren wasteland, "Did I do that...?" His tail flickered in unease as he heard a gargled hiss erupt from behind him.

Syntax stumbled back up with only two legs dislocating back together as his only form of offense. Half of his face had been mutated back to a more primal spider demon look. Three eyes bled green blood as he hissed with an unhinged mouth, "Give me back..."

MK shivered at the disgruntled tone that overtook his opponent, it sounded like it was a mix of jumbled ancient demon language and regular modern speech.

"Give me back the life you stole—!!" He weeped out in a broken scream, acid like spit flew out of his mouth as he lurch forward. His many eyes looked glossed and dazed, as if he was looking at someone completely different.

MK frowned and hardened his resolve, "You have endured greatly... Now it's time your rest." He spun his staff quickly and twisted his waist to get a good strike, "May the Goddess GuanYin accept you with open arms—!" He yelled out with flashing golden eyes.

Syntax rammed straight into his staff, the tip impaling through the roof of his unhinged mouth. A gargle noise erupted from the spirit as another sigil spawned above him. Sucking up the weeping soul and leaving behind the corrupted foul virus that soon dissolved from its host.

MK panted as he watched the sigil flash away from his vision, his chest erupting in a sort of accomplishment and sad satisfaction that he was able to send them to a better place, "I did that..." He stared down at the staff and watched the gold glow disappear, along with the small lotuses.

Leaving to say that it's job here was done.

MK tightened his grip on his wooden staff and refocused his attention to the staff that was lodged in on the top, "No more distractions—!" He pushed himself off the ground with the help of his simian tail, and started off sprinting at full speed.

As Redson managed to scale the side of the Scorpio Mech, his sights were only one thing.

Mei's meditating form, surrounded by the blackened flames.

Gritting his teeth, he used his Projection's massive flaming fist to punch at the glass that contained her. Trapped her. Caged her.

His eyes grew in fire as he managed to crack the surface of the glass, "LET ME IN—!" He roared as soon as he felt the glass shatter under his growing strength.

Though as soon as he did, he felt the oppressing heat that grew from Mei's fire. The Samadhi Fire. The one he could not control on his own.

Leaping out of his projection, which began to dissolve away, he landed right in the thick of it all. Flames licked at his skin and charred the edges of his coat as he stomped through the thick waves of heat. He waves the blackened fire away as soon as he saw a glimpse of her, "MEI—!!"

Mei's eyes slowly flickered open as she almost lost her composure at the sight of him, "R-Redson—!?" She gritted her teeth as soon as she felt the fire grow more ravenous, "I-I... I can't move—! Or else the Samadhi Fire...!" She clenched her chest at the suffocating feeling of smoke billowing in her throat.

Redson pushed past the raging flames, even though he felt his entire being start to meld together with the flame. His eyes brightening up in a red hue as he reached out, "You—!" He stumbled back a bit, but endured onward, "You don't have to be afraid—!" His fingers barely scrapping against her toned skin.

"B-but what if I fail—!?" Mei felt her eyes water, "What if I fail you guys!?" She gasped as soon as she felt his hand grab hold of her arm.

"You won't—!" Redson pushed through and was now standing over her protectively, his hands trailed up her arms and cupped her tear stained cheeks, "Because I know you can fight this—! We all do." He gritted his teeth as he felt the fire try to push him away, "Do you know why?"

Mei blinked away her tears and shook her head vigorously, "W-why do you have so much faith in me...?" She zeroed in on Redson, ignoring everything else around her.

Redson glanced to the side and took a deep breathe, "Because you are the most stubborn person I know. The most hardheaded and the most reckless..." He watched a small smile rise on her face, "But you are the most brightest flame I have ever seen in my centuries of living!! And I don't ever see it extinguishing any time soon."

Mei's eyes glistened at his words, "Do you mean that...?"

Redson held her face gently and gave a toothy grin, "As much as my fire burning everything that gets in our way—!"

Mei chuckled at that, her face hardening in determination as she slowly held up her hands to hold his, "You aren't so bad after all." Her canines flashing him a bright smile.

Redson's face flushed immediately at the sight and cleared his throat, trying to distract himself, "What do you say about ending this infernal demon once and for all?" He stepped back and held out his hand.

With a laugh, she took his hand gratefully, "Been waiting ever since she took my brother."

Climbing up on the large iceberg, MK grunted out a relieving breathe as he found the staff, "Finally—!" He scampered up to it, his hands reaching out for it, "It's time you finally return to your master—!" He grabbed it with both his hands.

But it wouldn't budge.

"What—??" He started to tug on it multiple times, "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!" He started to use his tail to help, "You need to come with me—! Everyone's counting on me!!"

He paused for a moment to take a breather, "I-I don't understand—! Why.. Why won't it break free!?"

"You little misfits depend on your power a little too much. Your not sorcerers or magic users like Ren. Your warriors. You should put more trust into your weapon."

MK froze as he remembered a conversation.

Mei raised a brow, "Trust in my weapon? Like do I play patty cake with it or something?"

MK blinks for a moment, "Wait so your telling us our weapon's have feelings?"

Jinhua chuckled at their questions, "No, of course not. It's like one of those sensory objects that read your body movements and act upon them."

Macaque them jabbed a finger at MK's staff, "The reason why you can barely control your staff is because it has a difficulty, reading your movements and actions."

MK tilted his head in confusion while glancing down at his staff, "I don't understand..."

Jinhua kneeled down and held the staff up for him, "What he means is, you tend to overthink your actions and the staff can't read everything. So it goes haywire trying to act upon all your thoughts."

Mei held up a hand, "So if he just focused on one thing at a time, he could control his abilities better?"

Macaque grinned and pointed his spiked staff at the apprentice, "Correct! Kid has severe ADHD, so it was bound to happen either way. We just have to work around it."

MK took in a deep breathe and grabbed hold of his staff one more time, "Gotta focus...! Don't think too much... One thing at a time... One thing at a time..." He closed his eyes as he began to think of one goal, "One thing..."

Take back what was taken from him.

His eyes flashed a bright yellow gold, his staff igniting in the same hue as it began to shake and break out of the ice under his hand.

The ice shattered as he fully yanked his weapon out, "AHA—!!" But he was immensely lacking of the adrenaline he used earlier and lost his balance. His arms flailed around frantically as he tried to regain his composure, but the ice made him immediately slip, "No no no no no—!"

His figure went flying off the top of the Scorpio Mech, "This is just not my daaaaayyy—!!" He held his hands out as he saw the ground coming in close. He shuts his eyes to await impact, but instead of the harsh roughness of the ground smacking against his body, he felt his body get yoinked mid-air.

He opens his amber eyes to see Wukong's shining red ones, "Hey bud—!" His smile gleaming his fangs.

"Monkey King—!!" MK laughed out.

Wukong landed on the ground where Macaque was standing with his arms and cloak wrapped around both Ren and Bai'he. The children huddled close to the other as they stared up at something.

MK glanced over at Macaque and started wave the staff in his hand, "I got one of the power sources—!"

Macaque smirked, "Good job, bud—!!"

Ren blinked and looked around, "Where's Redson and Mei?"

"RIGHT HERE—!!"

A small swirling blaze of red and green erupted on each side of MK.

Mei smirked at the young simian with a sway of her tail, "Miss me?"

MK's eyes brightened significantly, "MEI! Boy am I glad to see you back on the team-!"

"Don't forget about me, monkey boy." Redson placed a hand on MK's shoulder with his own confident grin, "Couldn't have gotten her out without me."

"Thanks bro!" MK patted him on the shoulder, watching Redson deadpan and almost fall to the side.

"Please don't refer me as 'bro' ever again."

MK smirked, "Then, thanks dude."

"I hate you."

Mei popped up in between the two with her arms wrapped around they're shoulders, "LOOK AT MASTER—!!"

MK looked up with wide eyes, "Wha..."

Floating up in the sky was Jinhua, in a new attire of flowing robes. A black sleeveless turtle neck adorned her fittingly as her tails lashed behind her in a blinding golden fire. The regular tattoos no longer on her toned skin, her eyes igniting in a glowing gold as she glared up at the Lady Bone Demon. The immediate thing that MK noticed first was the short curls that swayed on her head. The long golden threaded locks no longer there as he watched some strands fall through the wind.

"You....!" Lady Bone Demon nearly snarled at her, "You were supposed to be my perfect soldier... My absolute champion. But no—! You just had to take it all away—!!"

Jinhua stood firm, "You got it all wrong. Your first mistake was when you dared get in the middle of someone else's problems. You decided to intrude and make this whole thing Wukong's fault—!" She stepped forward on golden lotus platforms, "You began to possess my best friend's husband... You traumatized my godson...! Managed to kill my lover—! Took my son and children away from me!! Made my life a living hell—!!" She pointed her blade at the demoness, "It's time I give you the same justification of a equal punishment."

Her blade then began to light up in golden flames as it took another form. The tip of the sword began to shift into the barrel of a pistol as she aimed it with one hand.

"Eat lead, bitch."

Before the Lady Bone Demon could escape the range of the pistol, she was lit up with golden inflamed holes across her figure, "AUGHHHHHHH—!!"

The entire group watched with wide eyes and baited breathes.

Redson turned to Mei, "Where'd she get a gun—!?"

Mei scratched the back of her head as she recognized the model of the pistol, "Ooh! That's a weapon from the lair I built for the group earlier but never used after. She must've remembered it!"

MK furrowed his brows, "I'm still processing that she's actually good at shooting from that far."

Wukong placed a hand on the simian's shoulder and grinned, "Don't think too hard about it or you'll explode that tiny little head of yours." He ruffled his hair, "For now let's finish this while Jinhua has the demon distracted."

MK grinned at smiled up at his mentor, "Right!" He held out his staff and began to glow a yellow. Wukong held the staff above MK's hand and imputed his own power into the staff.

Macaque used his projection to shield Bai'he, while he and Ren merged up they're chi into the staff as it grew large in power. MK's Monkie Mech formed up in the sky and grew in size as Redson and Mei powered their projections into the Mech. Making the staff much more powerful and larger than anything Lady Bone Demon had ever seen in her life time.

"Destiny cannot be rewritten—!" She shrieked, "It is impossible!!"

Jinhua smirked and floated behind the young demons as they held onto the side of the mountain size staff, "Oh yeah? Watch us!"

Nezha had been freed from the ice holding him down and lit up his pink rings to empower the staff, "I've been watching this whole thing the entire time—!! It's time I do something to aid this battle!!"

Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan stood outside on the balcony, holding out orbs of their Chi to help aid their son and family friend.

Yin and Jin sat in the Tea Shop by the window of their upper floor room, their hands holding and throwing up their chi.

Spider Queen looked out of Jinhua's Cottage window with a worried look, "Please defeat her..."

Standing outside a cargo boat house, stood Huntsman, with a blanket wrapped around him and a few cats trailing behind him, "Be safe, big guy."

Scorpion Queen looked out her ruined palace with glossed eyes, "Jinhua...?" Her claws holding out her chi orb, "Anything to help a friend."

Looking out from her perch at the gates of her temple, stood a young demon Fuzhu. Her orange eyes gleamed in awe as she watched all the powered chi orbs float across the globe to one destination, "That must be where Master Nezha went..." She whispered to herself. She twirled her lance around and pointed it down from her perch, "Any little thing helps!"

Smiling at the wonderful sight of everyone trying to help her daughter. The being held out a hand and gently casted out her power to help aid the heroes, "You've done well, my golden flower..." The Goddess muttered with teary eyes.

Two of her children stood at her side with they're hands holding up they're own chi orbs.

"If it'll help our sister..."

"Then accept our power—!"

"It's time you go back to your grave—!!" Jinhua shouted as she began to yell with all her might.

Wukong and Macaque gave wild grins as they started off the phrase, "HERE—!!!"

Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy began to shout as they pushed with all they're strength with Nezha at the end, "COMES—-!!!!!"

"MONKIE—-!!!!!" Ren, Redson, and Mei stood side by side with crazy smiles.

Jinhua placed a hand on MK's shoulder as she smiled brightly as this battle was going to finally end once and for all, "KIDDDDD—!!!"

Bai'he eyes shined brightly at the majestic sight, "Wow..." her hands shielding above her eyes as she peeked through the shadow projection's fingers.

The powerful strike managed to cause a massive light to overcome everything, successfully destroying the Lady Bone Demon and her Scorpio Mech.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO—!!!!!"

Sitting up in the empty white room, MK glanced around for anyone he knew, "Monkey King? Mom?"

"Congratulations, simian..."

MK jumped in his spot as he whipped around to see a more tired and grown Lady Bone Demon, her hair loose and white robes torn at the ends, "You—!"

"No need for the hostility, I am not going to fight you." She leaned back with a sigh.

MK relaxed and turned to face her, "So what now...? We won and you lost."

Lady Bone Demon smiled weakly, "I came to give you a warning... young one."

MK raised a brow, "Warning?" His tail swayed nervously.

"Know this, simian. Your mighty protector, Jinhua is well known in all the realms... In the Heaven... And in Hell. She will be sought after by many... And they will try to take her away... By reason or by force if necessary." She pointed at the boy's chest, "And you must protect her at all costs..."

MK held his chest as he stared at the demoness with furrowed brows, "Why are you telling me this...?"

The Lady Bone Demon only smiled and began to fade away, "Because we both fight for what we think is right..." Her pointed gaze became stern, "And that pursuit leads to only one thing..."

MK leaned on his hip and crossed his arms, "And what's that? More Destiny?"

"No..." Her figure began to disappear in specks of beautiful snowflakes, "To Pain."

Waking up from her dizziness, Jinhua blinked open her eyes at the distant sound of someone shouting her name. She leaned up on her elbows and glanced around with pinned back ears, "Guys...?"

"JINHUA—-!!"

"Ma' where are you!?"

"Look! Over there!"

"There she is—!!"

"MASTER—!!"

Glancing to the right, she saw a group of running children climb over the tilted over Scorpio Mech, and rush towards her figure.

"WAAAAAAHHHH—!!" Bai'he ran past everyone and tackled Jinhua down first. Tears flooding down her face as she cried into the woman's stomach.

"MA'—!!" Ren teleported from behind and jumped into her arms.

Mei dragged Redson with her as she joined the group hug, "IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY—!"

MK was the last one as he jumped right on top, "MOM!! YOUR BACK!!"

Jinhua blanked out for a moment as she looked up to the clear morning sky. Her eyes glossed over as she wrapped her arms around every one of the children that cried on her, "I'm so proud of you all..." Her face breaking out into a bright laugh, "You were all very brave..."

If the young demons weren't crying, they surely were now.

Macaque ascended from the ground and smiled fondly at the crying pile of kids and they're mom figure, "Pfft-! Kids..." He glanced to the side as he saw Wukong land beside him from his mystic cloud.

"So this is where she was hiding. Who knew the blast could send her on the other side of the Mech." Wukong placed his hands on his hips.

"Jinhua—!!"

"Ms. Jinhua! Your okay!"

"Thank god—!!"

Sandy's van drove up a ramp and landed nearly inches from the lump of crying kids. Pigsy kicked the door open and freed a crying Tang upon the pile.

"It's finally over—!!" An ugly crying face was all the group saw.

Pigsy face palmed and shook his head with a sigh, "Honey..."

Sandy stood off to the side and awed at the group, "Stop it you guys...! Your making me all emotional—!" He reached out with a hearty laugh and wrapped his big arms around the entire group, giving them a massive bear hug.

Nezha watched with a pained look, "Yeah, I think I'm good." He turned to leave but two hands landed on both his shoulders.

"Where you goin', bud~?"

"The group's gonna miss ya."

Nezha slowly turned around nervously to see two simians smirking down at him with devious looks on they're faces.

"Oh great Buddha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 27
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...
40.3K 1.7K 79
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” "ษช ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€๊œฐแด€ส€, ๊œฑแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡... สŸษชแด แด‡." โ””โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€...
16.8K 364 21
Y/n, Pigsy's adopted daughter and little sister to MK was living her normal life until something happened. When her brother becomes the successor of...
4.2K 103 9
"๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž, ๐•ด ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹-๐–† ๐–•๐–—...