The Boss and The Burlesque: E...

Von bflooo3

After many attempts, The Notorious Mafia Boss has finally won the heart of the Burlesque dancer he so despera... Mehr

5,6,7,8
The BOSS
You're the BOSS
The Office.
Threat.
Baby
The Gala
Doubt.
Trouble.
?.
Crystal.
Betrayal.
Heartbreak.
Set up.
My Love.
Get back.
Execute.
Pretty Dancer.
Truth comes out.
Punishment.
Love.
Take me back.
To that Night.
Fear.
You are MINE.
Undercover.
Infiltrate.
La Fama.
Fall out
Fall Out pt 2
After Math.
Disappeared.
Broken Heart.
Love and War.
The Finale.
The Blonde is the Boss
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2: Lily
Authors Note

Suspense.

671 30 14
Von bflooo3

Long chapter ahead >>

Hyunjin was in his office, he just got done talking to his uncle about their next move, turns out the upcoming mafia that they didn't need to worry about was quickly rising. This naturally wouldn't be an issue, as all Hyunjin would have to do is infiltrate and take them down but the only problem is, the mafia has limited information. No one knows a thing about them or who the leader is, where they hide out, even their main objective is unknown.

Hyunjin was at an underground hide out of his as he went over classified information with his team. He began to grow worried not so much for himself but his husband, his friends and their lively hood.
"The only one we can assume is associated with that group is the young lady you told us about, other then that we have nothing" a guard said.
Hyunjin knew Crystal was the only way in to this upcoming group but no one has seen her in a couple months, she completely dropped off the face of the planet, it seems.
"I'll come up with something... for now just keep your eyes and ears open and your mouths shut" Hyunjin said sternly as all the men in the room nodded in agreement.

Felix was at the club, the renovations were almost done and he was just overlooking some final decisions. The stage was much bigger now, they installed new lighting and sound equipment, the bar was completely renovated and much more.
The blonde was in the middle of signing when he heard a dancer run up to him "Lix your car !", he immediately ran to the parking lot where his car was engulfed in flames. "Call the fire department NOW" he told a dancer who ran back inside to call.
Felix watched as the flames broke out, a black cloud forming above the club. He began to watch the fire as there was no saving his car at this point, he wasn't upset about the vehicle exactly because it was replaceable but the thought of someone knowing it was his car and setting it on fire, did send a chill down his spine.

The fire department came quickly and put out the fire within minutes, nothing but ash and soot covering the area. Felix couldn't physically move, he luckily didn't keep anything valuable in the car but something that shook him to the core was the baby clothes he bought just yesterday, still in their bag.
Anger began to rise in him as the thought of these people being so careless, whoever they were didn't know if he had a child or not but they must have saw the bag and still they proceeded to be evil.

Hyunjin was on his way to the club to speak to Felix when he saw the fire trucks and his heart stopped. He swerved and got out of his car, running past the people surrounding to look at the scene. He saw his husband standing there not in shock or scared but the look of anger on his face. He's never seen him make that face.
He ran up to him somewhat approaching with caution as he has never seen the blonde so angry.

"Darling are you alright ?" He asked hesitantly, the blonde not even flinching at his touch.
Felix let out a chuckle "Jokes on them .. I didn't even really like this car" he laughed.
Hyunjin was taken back by his nonchalance of the whole situation, "baby ... it's ok to be scared" Hyunjin assured him. Felix scoffed "I'm not scared Jinnie ..." he replied as he pushed past his husband and walked back into the club.
Hyunjin immediately following him, they both entered the office. Felix stood by the fireplace while Hyunjin stood back and watched him, "You know Darling ... Our babies clothes were in the back seat. When those assholes set it on fire" Felix hissed.

Hyunjin couldn't quite understand why that was such a big deal, they can always replace them but what the man didn't realize was the underlying meaning under it. Yes they did not have a child yet, but to Felix , seeing his future child's clothing engulfed in flames, burning to a crisp, made his blood boil.
To others it wouldn't seem too drastic but to Felix it was a threat, a threat to his future family and like a mother bear he was already so protective of it.
This is his family they're messing with and he wasn't going to stand back and let them hurt it.

"Hyunjin .. from now on when you have those secret meetings, I'm going be there" he firmly stated.
"Babe I don't know .. I don't think that's a good idea" Hyunjin exclaimed. Felix turned back to the man and walked towards him "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you" he said sternly. He walked out after that.

Hyunjin and Minho were by the bar, while Han and Felix were in his office. "How's Lixie holding up ?" Minho asked concerned. Hyunjin took a swig of his drink "he's fine .. I think, I think he's mad at me" he replied.
Minho somewhat shocked by his answer "what do you mean you think, you didn't talk to him ?"
Hyunjin just shook his head "I did, he just didn't really say anything.. he was upset about the baby clothes in the back seat, I mean we can buy more clothes.. but that could have been him in that car" Hyunjin replied frustrated.
Minho clicked his tongue "it also could've been your child" he said. Minho looked at the man who was stuck in thought, shaking his head at the cluelessness of his friend, "Hyunjin.. Felix isn't mad about the clothes .. hypothetically that could've been your child and these people pose a threat to your family. That's why Felix is upset." He explained as he saw his friend slowly grasp the concept.

Hyunjin got up and went upstairs, he entered the room to see Han and Felix talking "Hannie .. can you give me a minute with Lix" Hyunjin asked.
Han looked at Felix and then walked out the door closing it behind him, Felix stood there staring at Hyunjin for a second, the man wasted no time and walked to his husband pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry my love .." Hyunjin whispered, the blonde just hugged him, Felix who tried so hard to contain himself couldn't no more, "J-Jinnie that could have b-been our ba-baby" the blonde stuttered as he cried into the man's shoulder.
"I know my dear ... I know ..." he stroked the blondes hair and caressed his back. "I promise my love .. I will always protect you and our family" he exclaimed. Felix beginning to calm down at the man's words "and our kids will always be safe as long as I'm around" Hyunjin whispered.

Felix held him tighter "what are we going to do ?"
Hyunjin's heart sank, he had no clue. He had no plan and he had no idea what to do at this point.
He hadn't told Felix about what they discussed at the secret meetings, he didn't want the blonde to be scared. The two quickly left the club as Hyunjin wanted to hold another meeting, the events that just happened only adding to the urgency of it.

Felix and Hyunjin drove to the secret location, having to switch cars 3 times to shake off anyone following them. They finally arrived to a church, it looked abandoned but when they got inside it was absolutely beautiful, the murals and stained glass windows. Felix admired the place for a second before he was pulled by his husband to follow him, they reached a confessional box that wasn't any ordinary one, Hyunjin knocked a certain amount of times, it sounded like a tune and with that the wall slid open.
Felix surprised as it reminded him of a secret agent, the two slowly made their way through and walked down the stairs to a basement of some sort.

"Mr. Hwang we got your message and we're ready to proceed with the meeting" the man said.
Hyunjin nodded and the man went away, a group of young assassins were waiting at a table talking when  Hyunjin approached them "wow who's that" a young boy asked. Hyunjin following their eyes as they realized the Who in question was his husband, he immediately became irritated. He couldn't be too upset because his crew knew he was married but they've never seen his partner before. So they technically wouldn't know but that didn't stop Hyunjin from getting jealous.
"Why so intrigued ?" He asked the young man as he was loading up his gun, the boy being a smart ass wanted to just tease "oh I was going to maybe ask him out" he chuckled.
Hyunjin laughed too "try asking him out and I'll break your fucking arm at the elbow" he hissed as he put his gun in his waist band.
The group of young boys astonished and somewhat scared, "Boss, why is your husband standing by the wall" a hacker approached and asked.
Hyunjin smiled and turned to call over his husband, Felix immediately walking over "baby, I would like you to meet our junior assassin team" Hyunjin motioned the boys to bow.
Felix smiling at each of them "I'm Felix .. but you can just call me Lix" the boys smiling as they realized he's very kind and unlike his husband, very easy going.

Hyunjin showed Felix around and introduced him to more people, the whole crew admiring the blonde as he was a powerful presence, he was not only beautiful but he also had an alluring aura.
"And think about it my love, one day our kids will be taking over this place" Hyunjin said as he looked over the whole building. Felix also looking over it.
The high quality technology and gadgets really impressed him not to mention all the weapons around. It really was an organized establishment.

Hyunjin grew irritated as he could see all the men in the building not being discreet about staring at his husband. "Do I need to fuck my husband in front of you all so you can get the hint he's married ?" he hissed as he shouted over the room. The room growing completely silent as the man's voice got loud. "get back to work" he finished.
Felix surprised at his husbands remarks, he didn't even notice people looking at him.

Hyunjin guided his husband to a secret office area, where the meeting will be held. "Ok my love before we go in, there's going to be graphic pictures and talks about other things so if you can't handle it just let me know" he exclaimed which the blonde nodded in agreement "okay got it"

The two went inside and sat at the round table waiting for the others to get there, "honey .. I know this is a lot to deal with and I'm sorry that I dragged you into this lifestyle" he stated as he felt it was his fault the blonde had to live this way. Felix could feel his guilt, "Babe .. I knew what it was when I got with you, so don't apologize. I just want us to be safe and be able to protect our family" the blonde exhaled.
Soon 3 men came in and it was Chan, Changbin and Minho. "The two lovebirds, how the hell are you" Changbin yelled as he went to hug lix and Hyunjin.
Chan also hugging the two as he hasn't seen them in so long.
The meeting commenced, turns out the 3 men were all the head of their own groups.
Assassins / Hackers / The brains
each group consisted of people who specialized in their category, but all of them knew how to fight and kill. Instead of names they were given nicknames.
and the level of security they had was extensive.

The meeting proceeded as they all discussed different plans and so forth. "So this is what they've done so far" Chan pulled up pictures and let's just say they were horrendous. There was pictures of women, men and even children brutally murdered, Felix feeling himself get choked up as he saw the faces of all these people. He held on as long as he could but when he couldn't take it anymore he bolted out of the room, he needed to get air and he needed to get far from that room. Under the church was pretty spacious so there was multiple rooms he can go to. He finally entered a room where luckily no one was at, completely falling to the ground and breaking down. His sobs filling up his hands as his tears kept flowing out.

It took a few minutes for Felix to calm down but when he did, he took a deep breath and went back to the main area. He was immediately stopped by a voice "oh hey Mr. Hwang are you alright ?" a boy asked, Felix turned around to see a young man looking at him concerned. "Oh .. I'm f-fine, I just was overwhelmed" he said as he wiped the tears off his face with the back of his hand.
The young man wasn't convinced "I have to go to the lounge, do you want to come with me so I can get you some water ?" The boy asked nicely.
which Felix agreed. The two walked towards the lounge, the man got Felix a cup of water and sat with him "I'm very sorry Mr. Hwang .. we don't have any ice at the moment" he apologized. Felix grabbed the cup and chuckled "it's fine"
The boy immediately becoming silent as he saw his bosses husband, he knew it wasn't right to think this way but my .. was he stunning. Felix felt since he's going to be here more often, he might as well get acquainted with all the workers there.
"So what do you do here .. Um" Felix asked as he didn't know the boys name. The boy smiled "oh my name is Sunghoon, and I don't really do much around here.. I'm not good at hacking or killing so I just stay on stand by" he said with a disappointed tone. Felix felt bad he could see the kid was timid and shy.. "well that's ok .. I'm not good at this stuff either, I just married into it" he laughed, trying to comfort the boy.

The two talked for a minute "so you're a burlesque dancer ? That's cool !" The boy stated as he was genuinely interested in the blondes conversation.
"Yeah I love dancing and of course the dressing up is fun" Felix exclaimed. Both smiling each other

Hyunjin left the office bidding goodbye to his friends as he went to go check on the blonde, he didn't see him at first and he began to wonder where he ran off to. "Hey have you seen Lixie ?" He asked, one of the assassins and the boy simply shook his head "no sir I haven't"

Hyunjin looked around and he finally heard the laughter of his husband coming from the lounge, he snuck his way and that's where he saw a sight that had him on the verge of losing his shit.
His husband and the other man, Felix laughing as the other man was doing a dance.
Hyunjin's fist tightening as he wanted to kick the door down and beat the shit out of the boy.

Hyunjin decided to let it be for the moment and walked away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 210 33
With tears in his eyes, Jisung fixed his tie and took a deep breath. He tried to be strong, but when he took the first step behind his mother's coffi...
24.8K 587 36
"I want to take every piece of clothing off of you and kiss every square inch of your body while you scream my name."
123 38 22
happy ending.
25.9K 957 18
Mafia leader Han Jisung is interested in a famous model. After hearing of another mafias plan to kidnap the model he decides to get to him first.