Take me back.

"Ok remember ... it's step kick step and then you spin" Felix shouted as he was rehearsing with his dancers. He was extremely busy these past couple weeks, decorating the home and renovating the club.
He felt it needed to be updated and more modernized, now that it was insanely popular. He was interviewing new bartenders and new security, adding new drinks to the menu and constructing a whole new stage. He was making phone call after phone call and of course he also still had to be a boss at the building. Which was even more tiring.

Hyunjin was away again, he had to go to Japan for 2 weeks and finalize some deals and he wouldn't be back till later tonight. Felix finally got off the phone with his last call and slumped into his chair, being the boss had its perks but this was definitely not one of them. He went back downstairs, to oversee everything the renovators were doing. It was bitter sweet seeing them take out the tables and chairs and ripping off the wall paper. Hongjoong and Lily made this club so long ago and it meant so much to them, now it meant everything to Felix.
He saw the booth that him and his husband first sat at, the night they met. Memories flashing before his eyes as he envisioned them sitting there 6 years ago, a smile on his face as he remembered the conversation. Realizing how immature and stubborn they both were as they did NOT get off on the right foot. Felix laughed to himself, unlike the man who was completely obsessed, the blonde absolutely couldn't stand him. I wonder what his old self would say to him now ?

Now he was married, living and planning a family with the man he couldn't stand. Life always has such a funny way of working out.

A construction worker came by with a sledge hammer and was about to knock the booth down.
"Wait no" Felix shouted as he blocked the man from swinging at it "oh I'm sorry sir, I thought you said all booths" the man exclaimed worried.
"Oh no I did but please just leave this one, it's a very important booth" he smiled at the man 
"was this where you had your first date ?" The man asked curiously. Felix nodded "yeah something like that .." he replied. The man felt the heart warming moment "I understand completely .. my wife and I met at a park and every year on our anniversary we go to the same bench and just talk" he said happily.

Felix smiled as he saw the man reminiscing "Don't you wish you could just .. i don't know relive the moment" he said, before he was called to knock something else down.

Felix stood there for a second and kept repeating those same words "relive the moment"

Flashback ( night in the room )

ok what about you ? Which one would you pick ?"

Hyunjin didn't even hesitate "the way we met" he replied which shocked the blonde "really why ?"
Hyunjin thought for a second "well I don't like the way I approached you .. or the way I treated you."

Flashback ended

Felix looked at the time and raced home, he got there with no issue and went into his closet.
It took him a while to find what he was looking for but when he finally did, he was so happy.
He held up the same exact burlesque costume he met the man in, the rhinestones still in tact and the feather boa that matched still poofy as ever.
He ran into his bathroom and got ready curling his hair like he did that night, makeup the exact same way he had it and when he put the costume on and looked at himself. He looked exactly like he did that night ... 6 years ago.

Hyunjin just got off the plane, he was so excited to go home and see his husband. 2 weeks seems like an eternity when he's not with him. He decided to stop for a quick pick me up at the bar where he sat down, he looked at the menu and just got whatever.
He sat there looking at his phone, when he heard a familiar voice that he hasn't heard in a while
"Well if it isn't Mr. Hwang" The man exclaimed as Hyunjin turned back to see none other then Hongjoong himself.
"Joong!" Hyunjin exclaimed as he got up and hugged the man tightly, as he hasn't seen him in years.

"We'll look at you Mr. Hwang looking better then ever" Hongjoong smiled as he patted the man's shoulder.

They decided to have a drink together before Hongjoong boarded his flight, turns out after he sold the club to Felix, he started solo traveling, he wanted to travel to all the places Lily didn't get to see.
Hyunjin paid him enough money to be comfortable for the rest of his life, he told Hyunjin about all the places he would go and the foods he would eat and that he takes lily's ashes with him.
Hyunjin couldn't help but be happy for the man, he was a good man and he deserved to live a good life.
"So how is everything going with you and lixie" the man asked. The man sat back as he watched Hyunjin's eyes light up at the mention of the blondes name, he told Hongjoong all the stories and all the things they planned to do. The older man smiling as he watched the boy go on and on about his love for dancer and the excitement he had for the future with him. "And now we are planning to have a baby and we bought the most beautiful crib, it's made of 100% imported wood and it has gold embellishments. The lady said it's made up of organic cott-" Hyunjn stopping as he noticed the man giggling.
"What is it ?" Hyunjin asked confused.

Hongjoong taking a sip of his drink, "on this very night 6 years ago, I met a man who told me that he'd never fall in love or get married because it was cliche and I remember telling him "not when you meet the right one" and here I am with that same man" he smiled.

Hyunjin instantly becoming shy as his cheeks turned red "I wish I could go back to that night and do it differently" as he remembered how immature and arrogant he was. Hongjoong could see the man's regret "You can't go back in time and do it over again, but you can go back to him now and recreate that moment once more" he replied.
Hyunjin immediately understanding what he meant and getting the most brilliant idea,

"Flight leaving in 10 minutes for Jeju island Gate B"

Hongjoong immediately getting up as that was his scheduled flight, taking one last gulp of his drink "well that's me ... it was nice to see you again Hwang, please take care of yourself and Lixie" he said as he hugged the man. Hyunjin wanted to know something "Why Jeju island out of all places ?" He asked curiously. Hongjoong chuckled "that's where Lily gave me the honor of being her husband" he smiled as he began to walk away ... Hyunjin immediately stopping him. "Joong" he shouted as the man turned around "I own a hotel in Jeju and I want you to stay there as long as you want, everything on me" he smiled as he wrote down all the info on a card. Hongjoong had tears brimming his eyes as he patted the man's shoulder and went to his assigned Gate. Waving back at the man as he boarded his flight.

Hyunjin stood there for a second, "recreate that night" he immediately left and while he drove he got a text

My Darling 💕

Come by the club, I want to show you something

Hyunjin immediately driving to the blonde. 

The Boss and The Burlesque: ENCORE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें