The Blonde is the Boss

Felix was completely sore from last night, turns out keeping the blonde away from the man for 3 weeks was not a good idea. The man went harder on him then he ever has and it consisted of many rounds.

"Lix, I'm glad to see you ! Your husband and the rest of the Mafia Leaders are in the conference room waiting" Kassy exclaimed, she decided to leave burlesque dancing to go to school full time, because of her talent and her loyalty to Felix, he offered her a job at their company with amazing pay and a tuition paid in full.
"Lix you're limping are you alright ?" Kassy asked, Felix laughed "I'm ok Kass, I'll see you after lunch" he smiled.

Felix walked into the conference room where all the mafia leaders and their guards were sitting, Han and Lena were also present. Felix limped over to the chair beside Hyunjin, he bowed to everyone as he sat down. "Looks like someone can't walk" Hyunjin whispered, Felix rolled his eyes "well my husband thought it was a good idea to fuck the life out of me"
Hyunjin chuckled "You didn't have a problem last night when you begged me to go harder"
The two chuckled together as the meeting commenced.

"Wonderful work Lixie, you really are a gem" the men said as they heard how Felix pulled off the plan and how he ultimately infiltrated.
"So my question is, The New Mafia has followers all over Korea who will be in charge of them ? Who is the New Boss that takes over ?" One man asked.

Felix could only giggle "You're looking at him"

The whole room gasped, Hyunjin looked at his husband confused along with everyone else in the room. "What do you mean Lix ?" Han asked.

Felix smiled "well when San confessed his love for me and told me he wanted to marry me, I told him that I couldn't marry him until I had insurance.
In the case that he died, who would take care of me ?
It took a little arm twisting but it finally worked,
he made out his will to me that in the case that he passed away, I'd inherit EVERYTHING he owns." Felix said.

The whole group of men were dead silent, astonished to say the least. The blonde is one of the best they've seen and everything he has now, he deserves. The whole conference consisted of praising Lix and calling him a genius and tellIng Hyunjin he is a lucky man.

The meeting ended soon after and all the men went back to business, Felix was sitting looking through something when he felt his husbands hand grab his.
"Come with me Darling" he pulled Felix to the balcony of the building, "what are we doing here ?" Felix asked curiously, Hyunjin pulled out his phone,
"The number you found on the burner phone, it's time I come clean .. so here call it" he said as he handed the phone over.
Felix hesitantly took it, his heart began to pound harder as he dialed the only number on there.
It rang a few seconds before ...

"Thank you for calling Seoul Surrogacy, if you have an appointment please press 1, if you'd like to speak to a representative press 2, Treatment options press 3 , for all other inqui-"

Felix hung up the phone, trying to keep a grasp on it, as he was feeling every emotion ! Happiness, Excitement, he wanted to cry, scream and do a million cart wheels. He looked at the man with tears in his eyes "we're going to have a baby ?" He choked up, Hyunjin nodding happily "Surprise"
Felix engulfed the man in a hug and just cried happy tears into the man's chest.
Finally after all this time and all the drama, they will finally have the one thing that they desperately wanted. Their Baby.

Few Months Later

"Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready to be blown away by our next act, all the way from Seoul, South Korea making his New York debut.
I present to you the Blonde Beauty, Lixie"

( 🎶 Christina Aguilera- Express )

Felix went on stage with his beautiful outfit, his hair was on point and everything about the look was screaming BURLESQUE.