Grey words

hiiamaperson090909 tarafından

Grey is 14 and since he was 3 the world has been against him. Grey was kidnapped at 3 taken away from twin b... Daha Fazla

Intro
Characters pictures
Guns down
Say what!!
Clothed to go
Safe with you! I think?
Breakfast
Visited
Fight,yell,still
Mall Day
Lonnie+william=caous
Confetti plan
Help is needed and on the way
Wars warrior
Shot
My forever not yours
Reunited
A healer
Letter
Promise you
Words
Panic attacks
Chocolate shake
Testing
Liar
Editing plan!
Sorrow birthday
Oh dear brothers
Yello
The missing game
Be safer
Ghost, stores, and hide and seek.
I'm Alive........

Messy

1.1K 17 5
hiiamaperson090909 tarafından

Friday October 18
Parkers P.O.V

Football practice with hurt ribs is not fun, especially when they keep getting re-hurt. I managed though to convince my dad and the other ass holes to let me have today and tomorrow off. Well with the exception that they have me all sunday.

It's worth it though today and tomorrow are very important to our family, well mostly Henry and Alex and their family.

Tomorrow our cousins, Alex and Henry's cousins, aunts and uncles, and parents are coming over to celebrate Alex and Henry's middle brother Caleb's birthday, he's turning 26. I don't remember much about him, he had gone missing a year after Alex and Ryan had gotten married during his travels of the world.

I know Henry and Alex miss him a lot so on his birthday we have a huge party in our backyard with hotdogs and swimming, then at night we blow up this screen and watch his favorite movie Jumanji.

Alex and Ryan had taken today off to prepare the house for our family to come over. So when me and William got home. I almost ran into a crazy Alex who was probably vacuuming the rug for the 3rd time.

"Oh hey, how was school?" Alex said noticing us giving him concerned looks. "Uhhh it was good., are you okay Alex ya look like a crazy person" I said walking over to him and putting my hand on his forehead.

"Yeah i'm fine, just trying to clean quickly so me and Henry can go to the store when he gets back, oh also William, you, Ryan and seth are going over to your cousins house for something I think"

"Oh uh okay where is Ryan" William asked as we threw our backpacks on the stairs. "Upstairs with grey in our room" Alex said.

Me william ran up the stairs as if we were in a race to Ryan's room. We peeked our head inside and saw Ryan and Grey sleeping.

"Lets get Grey up first then we can scare Ryan" I said as we tiptoed into the room. William pulled the covers off of Grey and I gently lifted him up then carried him out of the room.

"Hey grey you gotta wake up" I said gently rocking him awake. He opened his eyes then wiggled his way out of my hold onto the ground. "Why don't you go downstairs to Alex" I suggested to grey who was stretching. Grey nodded and walked away.

Me and William snuck back into the room and yelled "Wake up" as we tried to pounce on the bed.

Key word tried. Right as we went to jump on the bed Ryan rolled off the other way of the bed and we landed flat on our faces in the bed. We sat up and groaned.

"You know you would think you guys would give up after 10 years but yet here we still are" Ryan said fishing his hair.

"We were just testing your ability in case an intruder came in while we were sleeping" William said defending our stupid attempt at scarring our mafia leader brother.

"I can assure you if there's an intruder we will be okay" Ryan said giving us a weird look. "William, I want to leave as soon as Seth gets home" Ryan said walking into his bathroom.

William followed Ryan and I went to my room so I could 'reset' my 'social battery' before having to go downstairs to help Noah with William.

I started watching criminal minds on my phone, but only got through one episode before I got a text from Parker saying 'come down'.

I rolled off my bean bag and jogged down stairs. "So what are we doing?" I asked, walking into the kitchen where Noah was sitting with Grey at the bar.

Noah hopped off the bar stool and grabbed his crutches then went over to the island and tried to balance as he bent down on one leg to grab a cookbook.

"We got to bake a cake for tomorrow" Noah answered, Grey raised his eyebrows and gave us a confused look.

"Omg Grey you don't remember cake!" I said "can we bake a second cake so grey can try it tonight" I asked Noah, I really wanted to see Grey's reaction.

"We can't do another cake because the oldies are gonna wanna see his reaction but we could do brownies" Noah suggested. "Alright" I agreed. 

"Parker bring two chairs over here for me and grey" Noah demanded. "Why"

"Did you really just ask me why, In case you haven't noticed I'm on crutches and can't stand and the kid is barely tall enough to see over the counter, so please grab two chairs" Noah replied, rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes back at him, before turning away and walking over to grab a chair, except as I walked away I held my middle finger up behind my back.

I know for a fact if Greys innocent ears weren't listening I would have been cussed out and punched.

"Hey Grey, why don't you go sit over by Noah" I told the kid who looked lost in his own world, Grey climbed down the barstool.

"Thank you" Noah said as I sat the chairs down by our island.

"Alright grey this is the cake we are gonna make" Noah said pointing to the page.

I looked at the cookbook Nah was using and saw it was the one that's been passed down through our whole family.

The best part is the names for each dessert. They are either really stupid or really meaningful. Like we have a cake pop recipe called ducked up cake.

The one we are using for Caleb's birthday though is called Caleb's turtle-lishes cake. Apparently whenever he tasted something good he would say this is turtle-lishes so we named his favorite cake that. His favorite cake was basically a chocolate cake but shaped as a turtle, and if you can't tell he had an obsession with turtles.

Noah started reading off the ingredients to me and I went around collecting them. Then after he went through the list he read it again for me to check off.

"all-purpose flour"
"check"
"Sugar"
"Check"
"unsweetened cocoa powder"
"check"
"baking powder"
"check"
"baking soda"
"Check"
"Salt"
"Check"
"espresso powder "
"Check"
"milk"
"check"
"Oil"
"Check"
"Eggs"
"Check"
"vanilla extract"
"Check"
"boiling water"
"And check"

"Alright, first Parker turn the oven on to 375 and grey here is 2 cups of sugar, can you put it in the bowl please?" Noah said, as he handed him the first scoop.

After turning the oven on, I watched as grey carefully lifted the measuring cup up with both of his hands and turned the cup upside down into the bowl. After he dumped the sugar in he handed Noah the measuring cup as carefully as he could.

"Alright we have to double the recipe so here is 2 more cups of sugar" Noah said handing him the measuring cup again. He again carefully dumped it in and handed it back to me.

"Next we gotta add flour and it's the same measurements, so here's your first 2 cups of it" Noah handed Grey the measuring cup.

Grey got a little more confident and tried to use one hand, but he underestimated how heavy it was and dropped it causing flour to spill out.

Grey immediately got out of his seat and started backing up as slow but also fast as he could. "Hey grey it's okay, it was just an accident" Noah said raising his hands a little bit.

Even though Noah was trying to show he wasn't harmless Grey mistook it and stood in that soldier position he used to stand in.

"Hey grey buddy it's okay, look it was just an accident, it's okay for it to get a little messy, see" I said as I decided to do the only thing I could think of. Which was throwing some of the flour at Noah.

I started laughing as Noah's hair went from brown to sparkly white. Seth sent me a look full of mischievousness. Before I had the chance to run Noah had picked up a handful of flour and thrown it at me.

Me and Noah started throwing ore flour at each other before it turned into a full foodfight. "Join us grey, it's fun" I yelled laughing. Grey walked over to me and Noah who had stopped throwing flour at each other.

We both watched as grey picked up some flour and threw it at us and laughed when it hit Noah right in the face.

I started laughing and soon we were back to throwing flour at each other. "Alright if we throw anymore we're not gonna have any to bake with" Noah said and we stopped.

"Lets try the flour dumping again Grey" Noah suggested. Grey nodded and walked over and climbed back onto the seat and sat on his knees. I grabbed the measuring cup and measured another 2 cups and handed it to him.

He grabbed the cup with 2 hands and dumped it in. "Nice" I complimented and handed him another 2 cups, again he carefully dumped it in, and after he gave us the biggest smile.

"And next we got to do the eggs" Noah said, sighing knowing how this was about to go.

After finishing the batter and getting the cake into the oven our kitchen was a mess and it was about to get easier because we had to make brownies for grey.

Ryans P.O.V

We were going over to Holden's house to discuss some mafia business, mostly the house situation.

The house situation was the most important because since our dad, gabriel and Levi are still on the loose we need our family to live close to us so we can make sure nothing happens.

Well except our aunt and uncle they don't want to, but they are terrible people so I could care less. I don't even think Holden and his little brothers like their parents. 

Holden the oldest at 30 years old, and then his 7 little brothers are, Tk whos 24, Bradley whos 23, Leo whos 22, Nathan whos 20, Elijah whos 19, and last but not least Silas whos 15. Then their parents are aunt Gertrude and uncle Michael.

Then on Alex and Henry side you have aunt Liv which is their mothers sister and uncle finn, they also had 7 kids. Liam who's the oldest at 28, then Vince at 26, Asher at 24, Luca at 19, then there triplets who were miracle babies in order are Adian, Luke and Whyatt and they are 16.

Plus Both Liam and Vince have families of their own, Liam who's married to Laura, and have a 2 year old daughter named Clara and a baby boy named Declan. Then Vince is married to Nova and is pregnant with a baby boy named Milo. 

Before all of this we had actually already been discussing them moving closer just now we had to move forward with that plan.

"Hey, what are we doing for Caleb's Birthday tomorrow again?" William asked from the backseat.

"We're doing the barbeque that we do every year for his birthday," Seth replied sassily. "Well sorry you never know if things change" William replied rolling his eyes.

"I need coffee" I mumbled and continued driving to Holden's house.  

................................................................................................................

"You guys hungry," Holden asked, opening the door to let us in. "starved," William said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him "pizzas in the kitchen with silas" Holden said chuckling. "Yes" William cheered before running off.

"How about you two?" Holden said pointing at me and seth. "Nope i'm good" seth said. "Let's just get to business" I said, we had to get home fairly quickly to help Henry and Alex with setting up for the party tomorrow.

We walked into the dining room and took a spot at the end that way even after we close the doors the boys will still have a hard time hearing us.

"So what's the progress on the houses?" Holden asked. "So Alex's family's house is finished, they are gonna move in on Sunday. We have a few guards helping them plus us, then your guys' house will be finished tomorrow." I said.

"Awesome, and the boys right now are helping get Parker and Silas out of the house, well everyone except Silas, that boy has heard to much yelling in his life from our parents and I know right now the boys are getting screamed at while moving the stuff out of the house" Holden sighed at the end.

"Well hopefully the boys never have to hear any yelling like that anymore, moving here" Seth said not looking up from his computer.

"Hopefully" Holden Sighed. 

We worked on our business for a good 2 hours before heading home.

"Where are all yall" I yelled when we walked into the house. "In the kitchen" I think Noah yelled. Oh god I know I told them they could bake the cake I just dont think I thought it through.

"Oh my god" Seth said as we walked into the kitchen. I couldn't even say anything my jaw was dropped all the way to the floor.

The 3 kids were covered in flour, there was batter all over the counter drops of frosting layered over the floor and in the kids hair.

"You guys do know you're cleaning this up right" I asked, my eyes still wide in surprise. "Yeah," Parker sheepishly said.

"Alright well grey why don't you come with me and we can get you cleaned up" seth suggested. Grey nodded his head and Seth carried Grey up to the bathroom.

I turned back to the boys and saw William picking up some batter with his two fingers and licking them. "Why the hell did you just do that?" I tiredly asked. "It's food" William shrugged.

"I have to go grab the mail" I said and walked right back out of the kitchen. "Wait, doesn't the guard normally grab the mail?" Noah yelled as I left.

I walked down our driveway towards our guards look out house.  I knocked on the door and one of our guards opened the door. "Good evening sir, what can I help you with?" he asked.

"Good evening, any mail?" I asked. "Um actually sir we were about to call you to tell you, we got a suspicious letter from someone important you might want to take a look" He said sounding a little nervous.

"Who's it from" I asked? 

"Caleb"

................................................................................................................
So this chapter took me a lot longer than expected, but here it is and I might be re uploading the first chapter today not sure yet 😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
87.7K 2.1K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
1M 24.2K 33
"Aurora, get in the goddamn car before I throw you over my shoulder and put you in there myself", One of my brothers say. I roll my eyes at them. Thr...
677K 16.7K 37
Adelina Bianco was kidnapped at 5 years old after her home was ambushed. Her once perfect life with her 6 brothers was turned upside down and she now...