π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yù huā (Shining Blossom)
Biānpào (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
🍡HeadCanons after S3🍡

Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!

559 37 21
By dragonshardtales101

Submerging from the ground, Lady Bone Demon glanced around the dark area. The only light source was the strange spotlight casted upon her. Everything else was just a dark indigo void of darkness. Her hands held up to try and cast a few incantations but she soon realized something dearly.

She wasn't in her vessel. She was freed from her host and was standing in her true demon form. Pale face with long white silky locks that trailed down her back in waves. Her figure stood taller and thinner. Almost as if her skin was covering bones. A skeletal headdress laid respectfully on the crown of her head, "What is this...?"

"Welcome—! Welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a place where no other will interrupt us!!" A happy giggle erupted in the air.

Lady Bone Demon's eyes narrowed at the cheery face, "Where have you taken me...!?" She casted a barrage of ice to fly in one direction as she heard a giggle behind her.

"Not so fun to be the pawn in the game now isn't it?" A devious chirp sounded behind her ear. Enticing a sharp gasp to leave the demoness as she whirled around and sent another row of ice spikes behind her.

"On the other hand...! Being the Player itself is quite enjoyable itself—!" Ren's figure appeared behind the misty fog that appeared around her ankles.

"You diabolical little—!" Lady Bone Demon glared with gritted teeth, "Where have you imprisoned me!?" She threw her arm up in the figure's direction and came up empty handed as it was just a mere illusion.

"Imprisoned? No no no... We don't use that word around here, missy. Afterall! Some of us have a reaaaaaally bad memory with that term...!" He said in a happy tone, "Let's saaaayyy.... Trapped! Yes! What a perfect term for your situation...!" He mocked with a high pitched voice.

"Stop with these games and show yourself!"

"Well okay then... Only because you asked soooooo nicely!" A chirp resounded to the left of her.

Allowing her to see a massive predatory golden eye opening to look down at her. A sharp cat like iris sharpened significantly at her and formed thin rings around the black iris. The glow of yellow hue surrounded the demoness as she stared in mortal fear. Her red eyes widening at the sight of the eye being so close to her.

"Like what you see? No? Well I can fix that—!"

Indigo straps reached out from the ground and wrapped around her arms and legs. Strapping her down to her knees. Her face twisted in rage at this disgraceful state, "How dare you—!!"

"Awwww... Are you mad mad? Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of me leaving!"

The massive eye shifted away into a indigo wave and faded away. The figure of Ren forming on the ground appeared slowly. Though the devious smile on his face was forever painted on his lips as he stared at the sight of the disheveled form of his previous master, "Well what do we have here? A little rat caught in the cage... What a pitiful sight~!" His tail swayed happily.

Lady Bone Demon glared up at the child, "And what will you do? Kill me? Just like you said?"

Ren shook his head, "Nah... Killing isn't a term my family knows... Soooooo no."

The demoness grew confused, "Then what will you do? Talk me to death?"

Ren chuckled, "Nah. You see I'm just here to distract you from realizing that I'm already gone looking for something! For you see, this is the mind. And the mind is just a beautiful thing. Yours I can't say much of."

"Looking for something...." She narrowed her eyes at the child before realizing what he was referring to, "YOU—!"

Ren had already teleported to a summoned door, "I would say it was a pleasure talking to you but we both know I'd be lying... So, BYE—!" He slammed the door behind him.

Lady Bone Demon squirmed in her position, trying to twist out of the straps, her hands crackling in its place as she began to freeze the straps over in a thin layer of ice.

The straps began to crack.

"I will not allow this tomfoolery to continue any longer—!"

Opening the door inside of her mind scape, Ren looked around to see he was in an entire different environment from the western medieval ruined castle. But now he was stranded in an old traditional Chinese palace. The walls and flooring cleaned to the brim, yet it was freezing.

He rushed down the halls with his tail swaying behind him. His umbrella strapped to his back as his eyes searched for something to indicate where he was. Sliding a door open he took a look at the outside garden, but that only increased the freezing coolness in the air. Snow flew in as soon as the door was opened.

He took in the scenery to see that it was an eternal winter, the ponds where koi fish would swim freely were frozen over, pausing the fish in an ice coma.

Shutting the door closed, Ren glanced to the side with a blank face, "Ooookkkaaaay—?"

He turned down the hall and continued on, his bare feet padding against the cold wood as he turned from door to door.

Each holding a strange scenery all in its own. But it was the very same each time.

Cold and covered in ice.

Such a boring sight after about fifty doors or so.

Ren threw up his hands, "WHERE IS SHE!?" His tail lashed around in anger, "BAI HE—!"

"R—"

His ears perked up at the sound, his first thought was that Lady Bone Demon had escaped and was now searching for him.

"Re—"

"Bai he...!?"

He turned around to follow the voice.

"Over—"

He whipped around trying to find which direction it was coming from, "Where...??"

"Over here—!!!"

He dropped to the floor, pressing his ear against it, waiting for a moment.

"Can you hear me—!?"

His eyes widened as he realized she was underneath the castle, "DON'T WORRY, BAI HE! I'm coming!" He shouted as he pointed his umbrella at the wooden boards.

"Hurry—!!"

Muttering a small incantation a massive blast erupted from the tip of his umbrella, creating a massive hold in the flooring. Strapping his umbrella back on, he took a small hop and flew down silently.

Landing in a strange open room, Ren hurried back up to his feet, after landing softly, his eyes quickly checking his surroundings. Though he immediately found the girl he was looking for, chained down in some sort of bird cage. Her hands holding the bars tightly as she nearly teared up at the sight of him, "Ren—!"

He rushed forward with his arms stretched out, "Bai he—!" He barely wrapped his arms around her. His eyes searching her face for every bruise that the demoness caused her, "I'm here...! I've found you! The plan worked!" He smiled weakly, a small laugh escaping him.

Bai he's eyes crinkled up as she heard the happiness in his tone, "Really?? Your no longer her servant!?" She cupped his cheeks affectionately, a bright smile overtaking her face.

Ren felt his eyes water at her smile, "And now it's your turn to get out of here! We're gonna get out of here. To our family!" He grabbed her hands on his cheeks and leaned his forehead against her's, "Together."

Bai he closed her eyes with a small weep, "I'd like that very much please..."

"If that is what you wish... Then I'm sorry to say that is not what Destiny has planned..."

Ren whipped around and shielded Bai he with his cloak, "Lady Bone Demon—! That was faster than I expected~!" He jeered with a raised brow.

"Funny. Because I found the situation quite taxing if you ask me." She glanced down at her frosted hands, "And here I see such a touching sight that I had half the mind to spare you both. But your little prank has left me in a sour mood."

Ren chuckled bitterly, "Too bad the prank didn't choke you, because that would've raised my mood significantly."

Lady Bone Demon raised a brow, "I thought your family didn't know the term of killing?"

"HAHA—! Call yourself an exception." Ren snarled.

"Ohhhh... But I'm sure your mother wouldn't wish to hear such words coming out of her son..." Lady Bone Demon blinked playfully, "My little new favorite toy just loves to play..."

With a snap of her fingers a figure sliced through a massive spike of ice beside the demoness.

Showcasing a possessed Jinhua standing with a curved blade.

Bai'he let out an involuntary gasp at the sight of her, "It's her—! She's the one that killed Jinhua when she visited me..."

Ren gritted his teeth, "This isn't a good sign..."

Lady Bone Demon chuckled in amusement, "Of but the show is just starting...!" Her eyes wondered over to her champion, "Welcome them with open arms, my favorite toy soldier."

Ren gasped when he saw Jinhua sprint forward with her blade drawn. He rolled to the side as he dodged the swipe.

The cage though? Not so much.

Ren's eyes widened at the sight, "Bai'he—!!"

The cage's top cover and bars all slanted, after the clean cut, falling to the side with a loud clang. And out peeking from the top was the girl in question, "That was so scary...."

Ren let out a sigh of pure relief, "I'm just glad your alive...!" He chuckled nervously.

Bai'he giggled lightly, "Me too."

Jinhua then appeared above the girl and was about strike her down.

Ren gritted his teeth and held up his hand, "Oh no you don't—!!" He was about to teleport them both away but Lady Bone Demon had other plans.

"Not on my watch, troublemaker—!!" She shouted, using her powers to mess him up but they both were falling into closing doors, escaping her reach.

The possessed Jinhua stalked forward and kneeled down, "What is your order?"

Lady Bone Demon glared down at the servant, "Find the girl and bring her to me... Better yet? Kill her. Her significant life has no more use for me...."

Possessed Jinhua was silent for a moment, "And of the boy? What of him?"

Lady Bone Demon's face twisted into one of anger, "Leave the boy to me... I have some delayed business with the scrawny brat."

"As you wish." Possessed Jinhua bowed and dissolved into a fiery swirl of blue flames.

"Shit shit shit shit shit—!!" Ren was now in full panic mode as he made a round around the traditional manor, searching for his sister, "This has got to be the worst scenario ever—!!" He cupped his mouth, "BAI'HE—!!"

Running around the empty halls with teary eyes, "REN—!!" Bai'he shouted with a cracked voice, "WHERE ARE YOU—!!?" She stumbled on her feet, tripping over herself. Her bare feet thumping against the cold wooden flooring, "Why did we have to separate!? In a manor with a wild scary killer and crazy skeleton lady!!" She cried out.

She peeked into a few rooms with frozen traps and a frozen library, a strange frozen pool, but you might as well call it a skating ring.

Just as she turned the corner, a sword literally stabbed through a sliding door in front of her, "AGHHHHH—!!" She immediately turned around, "NOPE NOPE NOPE—!!" She went sprinting back down the hall as soon as she heard the door get burned down. The possessed figure stalked out of the blue flames with the intent to kill.

Bai'he immediately started to cry, "PLEASE STOP CHASING ME—!!! I'D APPRECIATE IT VEEERRYYY MUCH, THANK YOU!!" She side stepped out of the way as she saw an oncoming sword flying her way, "WOAH—!" She fell back into an open doorway.

Landing on her back, she gasped as she saw the possessed cat lady grab hold of her sword, that was stuck in the wall, "Come on..! Come on...! Can't rest right now—!" She muttered a few encouragements to herself to hype up, "Gotta reach Ren...!!" She breathed out shakily. She scrambled up to her feet, almost slipping in the rush of adrenaline.

She raced across the room and felt a sudden heat rise in the air. She gasped as the possessed Cat Lady teleported in front of her with her blade raised. Blue flames rose up in the room.

Bai'he fell back as she barely dodged the blade from cutting her head clean off, "Wooahh—! I still need that!!" She yelped, crawling backwards as the puppet began to stalk forward with her blade dragging on the floor.

"Surrender little girl. Your words will do nothing for you." She pointed her blade at her.

Bai'he chuckled nervously, "Listen I'm not in the mood to get mommy issues right now..." She felt something under her hands. Glancing down, she noticed it was a rope to trigger something. Taking in her surroundings, she noticed it was the frozen trap room.

And the fire was melting off the ice...

Bai'he gripped the rope, "What if I told you that if you kill me, you kill your master...?"

The puppet's face furrowed in confusion, "But my master clearly told me to kill you..."

Bai'he laughed in a panic high pitched tone, "That's definitely reassuring in every way possible..."

"I'm not listening to you... Be silent and I might give you mercy in a quick death." The puppet said with bared canines.

"Really?" Bai'he raised the rope in front of her. Inciting a confused look on the killer.

"Because I won't be giving you any."

As soon as Bai'he yanked on the rope, gears started to shift and a giant log came swinging down, connecting with the puppet's side, sending her flying across the room into propped up spears on the wall.

Bai' he let out a horrific gasp at the sight of the puppet being impaled by a multitude of spikes, her hands cupping her muffled cries.

The puppet weakly reached out but soon went limp and started to fade away into golden specks. Her curved sword dropping to the ground and was the last thing to fade away.

Bai'he dropped the rope, "Holy shit—! I-I just killed someone...!" She then held her face, "I KILLED SOMEONE—!!" She panicked, "IM GOING TO JAIL...! OMIGAWD!!"

"BAI'HE—!!"

The door to the room was slammed open, showing an out of breathe Ren, his side leaning on the doorway as he took a minute.

Bai'he let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding as she rushed forward and tackled the boy into the hallway, "BRO—!"

Ren immediately reacted, "BRO—!?" He caught her in his arms as he tried to figure out what had happened to her during the separation.

Bai'he literally began to wail, "IM GOING TO JAIL—!!"

"WHAT!?" Ren shouted, "WHAT'S JAIL!?"

"Bruh—." Bai'he deadpanned and instantly calmed down at the stupid question.

A resounding slow clap was heard in the hallway, capturing both the children's attention, "Well well well... Congratulations~! You've slain my champion all on your, little mortal, own." Lady Bone Demon appeared out of a swirl of freezing winds.

Ren turned to the girl with a wide smile, "YO—!"

Bai'he turned to him confused, "YO—??"

Red held up a hand, "CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST KILL—!!"

Bai'he didn't know if that was good but she was gonna be part of a demon family so she started to just vibe with it, "YEAH—??" She high-fived him.

Lady Bone Demon gave the two kids a deadpanned look, "What am I listening to... Besides that—! Now that I have you both where I want you, it's time I finally get rid of you—!" She held up a palm, a massive beam of fiery coldness shot forward.

Ren twisted his umbrella out, opening it up and using it to shield away the massive beam of icy power. Bai'he stood behind him as she watched the power wrap around the umbrella and fly past them both.

"You cannot hold me off forever, Mind Dweller—!!" Lady Bone Demon cackled, "Give up—! You cannot escape Destiny when it is so obvious who would win...!!" A massive boost in power helped her as she applied more pressure.

Ren's bare feet started to skid back from the pressure, his teeth gritting in pain as his muscles were starting to get sore. Bai'he watched with worry as she looked at the demoness' twisted smile, but the little girl was more of, looking at her hands.

Bai'he looked down at her own and felt a slight chilliness in the tips of her fingers. She clenched her hands into fists as she looked at her brother with hardened resolve, "The time to act is now..." She placed both her hands on Ren's shoulders, "Now than ever—!!"

Ren's jumped a little at the cold sensation then noticed a build up in his chi core, he didn't know if Bai'he knew what she was doing, but he needed to thank her later for the major power up, "Hey, Lady Bitch Demon—!! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANNA SAY TO DESTINY!?"

"WHAT—!?" She hissed out.

Both children held up a middle finger to the demoness.

"DESTINY CAN GO FUCK ITSELF—!!" They both shouted in sync as Ren used a bigger laser of indigo to blast away the demoness across the hall.

After a few moments of silence, they both let out sighs of relief as they started to whisper.

"You think she's dead?"

"I don't know—!! I hope!!"

"You have powers—!?"

"I don't know—!! Maybe??" Bai'he glanced around and felt more herself than ever, "Am I finally free...?" She glanced back at Ren with a weak smile.

Ren placed a hand on her shoulder, "As free as you'll ever be when we get out."

Bai'he furrowed her brows, "And when is that?"

"When this entire thing collapses in on itself when the consciousness of the user is defeated and thrown back to its physical body." Ren shrugged casually.

"What?"

And with that, the entire flooring started to shatter like glass. The walls broke apart and the ceiling fell down like broken tiles. Bai'he held onto Ren with a fearful look, "Are you sure I'll get to see you again...??"

Ren smiled at her with his arms wrapped around her, his tail curling around her ankle, "Ready to see the world again for your own eyes??" He held out his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." She smiled brightly, taking his hand quickly as they began to fall into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 89 9
Y/n has been friends with MK since they were twelve and have been inseparable since. They think of each other as brother and sister! But, once he too...
33.7K 1.1K 27
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...
99K 4.2K 32
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
2.3K 38 25
TW:Mentions of cannibalism, actual cannibalism, blood, animal(?) abuse, physical violence, laboratory violence, and harsh biting READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...