hate you lots | s. heizou

By luvyduvies

❝ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ. ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍꜱ.❞ - ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ - ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ʜꜱ ᴀ... More

meet the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
news regarding the series
chapter 8
chapter 9
the price to pay
almost condolences
chapter 10
chapter 10.5
chapter 11
chapter 12
bonus stuff
sneak peak?
chapter 13
after the dust clears
hold on lemme drop this rq
chapter 14
xiao's nightmare
chapter 15
lemme advertise PLEASE 😭
ur kidding me
fond memories on the phone
chapter 17
bonus stuff
chapter 18
chapter 19
her response
chapter 20
behind closed doors
chapter 21
breach
your last hope
thoughts?
chapter 22
my errors with this fic and how i plan to mend them
only time will tell
chapter 23
barbatos's conversation
vision of the past
chapter 24
gold's hatred towards celestia
chapter 25
chapter 26
answers + last facts
HUGE THANK YOU

chapter 16

745 24 155
By luvyduvies

a/n: a lil bit of spice? 😨 don't mind if i do 😛

~

super spies 🥸

Sara
So, where are we meeting?

Yoimiya
i have the PERFECT idea
let's meet at the park with that lake in it
we can have a cute little picnic!
while discussing clues ofc

Tighnari
I'm literally in a hospital bed right now.

Cyno
it's okay nari i'll js call you when we're there

Tomo
wait
picnics require everyone to bring food

Scaramouche
unlike my goofy ass lousy ass mom i can cook

Itto
LET HIM COOK 🔥🔥

Kazuha
ah, so we should meet at the park in, let's say 2 hours
sound like a plan?

Xiao
yeah.

Heizou
guys im rizzing y/n up
oh shit wrong gc

Tomo
PAUSE

Sara
You better not be torturing Y/N over there...

Scaramouche
wait until b/n hears abt this shit 😹👎

Heizou
i do not wanna hear it from you moochie

Sara
Why is Y/N staying over at Heizou's anyway?

Yoimiya
ONLY THING THAT LEAN 🔥🔥 IS YO BITCH 🔥🔥 WHEN I BEND HER OVER 🔥🔥🔥

Y/N
What does "rizz" mean?

Noelle
My poor child...

Scaramouche
ugh
meet at the park in two hours

~

"Y/N?" Heizou peeked into the kitchen, seeing her hard at work. "Whatcha making?"

Her h/c locks were tied into a high ponytail as she stirred a pot that smelled of apples. "Making an apple pie using pre-made crust. I'm on a time constraint, so I don't have time to make dough from scratch." She grabbed a new spoon, dipping her it into the apple filling and beckoning Heizou over with her other hand. "Try this and tell me if it's bad."

She held the spoon up to him, expecting him to grab it and taste it on his own. But, to her surprise, Heizou kept eye contact with her as he put his mouth over the spoon, tasting it. Stepping back for a moment, he licked his lips. "It's sweet. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. N/N, can I please help you? You're always cooking around here, it's not fair to you."

Y/N thought for a moment as she gently placed the spoon in the sink, intending on washing the dishes before they leave. "I have everything under control here, I can't really think of anything I need help with..."

As she left the apples to simmer, she walked over to the counter to deal with the pie crust, under she heard a loud slam on the counter top. She felt her back press against something, and noticed the muscular arms trapping her in. She shivered at the proximity, before a feeling of warmth overtook her.

"N/N~." He whispered into her ear, his voice low and dangerous. "I'm not gonna just sit here and let you do everything on your own. Let me help you."

Blood rushed to her ears as she found herself frozen. She could feel his breath fanning against her. "Heizou, you're really close right now."

Her pointing it out seemed to be the worst decision she could've made. "Oh? Do you like me all close to you like this?" As he gripped the counter harder, he moved impossibly closer to her. "Do I make your heart race, Y/N? Do you like when we're close like this?"

"I..." She struggled to find the words, only thinking about the way his entire body was pressed up against her now. Gulping, she musters the confidence to speak. "It makes me feel all warm."

Y/N could feel him smirking against her ear. She trembled in anticipation before she felt herself being flipped to face him. She stared into his olive green eyes, seeing a glint of hunger in them.

It reminded her of those animal documentaries she had watched as a kid. The predator chasing the prey.

A look of mischieviousness graced his features as he looked down at her. "Oh, yeah. You're red all over. You look so cute when you're all flustered like that..."

"Were you possessed again, Sherlock?" She trembled.

Twirling a piece of her hair between his fingers, he laughed and shook his head. "Mmmm, nope."

As they both stood there, Y/N felt all fuzzy on the inside. She couldn't describe it. Screw it!

Leaning in, she suddenly coiled her fingers in his fiery strands of her, entwining her lips with his. Heizou's eyes widened in surprise, his body going stiff.

Is this for real? Deciding to not question it, he tilted his head slightly to the right as he embraced the kiss. He moved his hand from the counter to around her waist, deepening the kiss as he pulled her closer. Their bodies melded together, basking in each other's warmth.

Y/N lightly tapped on his shoulder, before he broke off. He watched her gasp for air, panting as she tried to catch her breath. As she recollected herself, she gently removed her fingers from his hair as she marvelled at his disheveled appearance. "You're really pretty."

Heizou blushed in response. "I think I love you."

A silence fell over them, before a sweet laugh broke it. "I love you too, Sherlock."

Heizou stared at her, as he got lost in her e/c eyes. Unable to contain his urges, he pulled her in once more. This kiss being a bit more passionate this time, as Heizou decided to test Y/N's boundaries. Biting her bottom lip gently, she gently gasped as he slipped his tongue in. She paused for a moment before wrapping her arm gently around his neck and pulling him in. A soft moan slipped out of Y/N as they pulled away.

"Y/N, I've loved you for a really long time. I don't care what role I play in your life, but I want to be apart of it. I want to be there with you every step of the way." As he spoke, Y/N felt herself swooning. "Could you make me the happiest wannabe-detective in the world and be my girlfriend?"

Y/N softly smiled. "Of course, Heizou."

--

Y/N and Heizou arrived at the park, greeting their friends as they sat down on the large checkered blanket laid out on the grass. Setting the apple pie onto the blanket, the two sat next to each other.

"They look a little too lovey dovey..." Scaramouche scrutinized them.

Yoimiya noticed as well. "Oh shit, did they finally kiss?!"

Y/N's face erupted into a hue of pink as she frantically waved her hands around. "Who said that--"

"We totally did." Heizou said, nonchalantly. Wrapping his arm around Y/N's waist, he gently pulled her to his side. "She tastes sweeter than that apple pie."

"Woah! Too much info, man!" Itto faked a gag. "I did not need to know that!"

Sara rolled her eyes. "You wish someone would kiss you, Itto."

Noelle squealed as she wrapped her arms around Y/N. "Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for such a long time! How'd you kiss? When did you kiss?"

"Tongue or no tongue?" Tomo butted in. Xiao threw a donut hole at his face. "I'm curious!"

Ayaka giggled. "Y/N, I'm happy for you." However, her expression slightly soured when she looked at Heizou. "Heizou, if you ever hurt her, I will show you no mercy."

The red-head nervously nodded.

"I'm happy for both of you, but can we please do what we're supposed to be doing? Y'know, saving our friends from expulsion?" Scaramouche groaned.

Everyone sat around the blanket, looking over the clues Heizou and Y/N had collected while all trying to find a reasonable explanation for the events occurring.

"I think it's Ms. Baal, not gonna lie..." Itto joked.

"My mom's too dumb to plan out something as intricate as this, let alone witchcraft. I don't have anyone who practiced witchcraft in my family." The indigo-haired male groaned. "I'm going to the bathroom."

As they watched him leave, they continued to brainstorm ideas as to who it could be.

"Maybe Miss Lisa?" Tomo suggested.

"She wouldn't hurt a fly. How could it be her?" Yoimiya shook her head.

Loud screams could be heard coming from the lake in the park as the sound of water thrashing alarmed all of them. "Oh shit..." Itto gasped.

Kazuha was the first to rush into the water, diving in. Ayaka gasped in horror as she watched the white-haired male jump into the lake and quickly swim after the unconscious male. The group watched on in horror as neither of them emerged after what felt like an eternity.

"Should we help them?!" Noelle cried. "What if Kazuha drowned too?"

"Where the hell is Scara?..." Heizou asked, before gasping and looking over at the lake.

Scaramouche was the one at the bottom of the lake.

a/n: someone should give me a sound effects board for this fic
im sorry if you found the kissing scene a bit cringey? i've never really fully written kissing scenes before so im kinda unexperienced. i've only read them tbh so dont come at me pls

also i thought this deserved my attention uhm who decided that it would be a good idea to get this goofy ass fic to ONE THOUSAND READS. LIKE WTF. ARE YALL CRAY CRAY? OMG. IT'S THE WAY I STARED AT MY PHONE IN DISBELIEF. THANK YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH I WOULDVE NEVER PICTURED RHIS HAPPENING LIKE EVER 😭 I'VE ALWAYS FOUND THIS FIC TO BE A LIL GOOFY SO ITS THE WAY HOW I LITERALLY GASPED AT ALL THE SUPPORT FOR THIS FIC. I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ THIS AND KEEP UP WITH IT. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

that being said STAY SAFE. TAKE CARE. DRINK WATER. EAT WELL. GET SOME SLEEP. and see you all in chapter 17 😘

(ps: i've always been curious abt this, but i've always seen readers get excited whenever like a smut scene occurs in the book or smth like that. would you guys like it in the future if i had some sort of explicit chapter in the story? maybe like a bonus after the fic finishes? hell, maybe even a few chapters after this? lmk bc yall matter to me and i wanna make you guys happy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 420 27
🎞️❝ I SUCK AT APOLOGIES SO..UNFU#* YOU. OR WHATEVER. ❞ ONE ;; ✉️ ☆ They meet again. But this time, do they still know each other like they use...
549 48 13
Two people whose lives are bound to one another through a string of fate. A detective searches for truth and justice, and a criminal searches for re...
18K 532 15
︶꒷꒦˚⊹ ˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶ ₊˚⊹ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞ - - - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞...
7.1K 69 32
₊◜🎧. . 'Cause I think it's safe to say"𓂅⭑ 𖤐 ⁎⁺˳ This ain't ordinary life ⏖ ⊹﹒ ꩜ ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ ‌꒰...