the price to pay

— DOWNLOADING FILE... —
— ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO PRINT? THIS FILE CONTAINS VALUABLE DATA. —
> YES                     NO
— PRINTING... —
— gnimoc sti —
— PRINTED! —

Huh? It seems like some of the letters have been capitalized... must be an error in the system. Why is this word bolded?

sometimes, Y/N likes to stAre into the distance, wondering what her Life could've Been if shE never woulD've becOme addicted to validation.

perhaps if her parents hadn't forced her head into the books, she Maybe woul'vE had a chance at the carefrE lifesTyleS others seem to have.

going ouT everyday otHer day, hEll, even partying or going to raves. unfortunately, Y/N's parents kept demanding more and more of her.

to be fair, Y/N's parENts wEre prestigious Members of societY.

of Course, her intellect came witH A Price. her free Time, any hobbiEs she had, all weRe thrown down the drain.

not only this, but Y/N hadn't dreamt of anything since she was five. it seemed like as soon as she put her brain through rigorous studying, her ability to dream had gone away.

but that night, the night where she finally got to see Heizou vulnerable, she dreamt.

her world seemed saturated. Everything seemed more lively, it felt weird for her.

the next morning, Y/N felt herself begging to sleep more. she wanted to chase this dream. she would sleep until noon if she had to. but, a new day of school awaited her, so she hopped out of bed and began her day.

Well that was a waste of time...
Wait a minute, do these letters?...
distant door creaking
Who's there?
I have a bow and I'm not afraid to use it!
I... I do archery, you know!
Who... are you?
loud screaming
loud sobbing
stomping noises
Must... tell Cy-...
heavy panting stops
silence