Märchen Meines Lebens (FGO ×...

By Gilthur

Due to a Rayshift malfunction in Chaldea, Hans was transported to a different reality where Alaya was beyond... More

Ch1: Ledusberg
Ch2: Satisfaction?
Ch3: Blue haired child
Ch4: A disrespectful adult
Ch5: Humanity
Ch6: Mage and Cooking
Ch7: Lily Roverpy
Ch8: Spirited away
Ch9: The History Professor
Ch10: Enigma
Ch11: A shade of ice
Ch12: Permafrost's duty and honor
Ch13: Banter
Ch14: Peace at last
Ch15: Prospect Professor
Ch16: The Prestigious Academy
Ch17: Rude treatment
Ch18: Questions and Answers
Ch19: Lodging
Ch20: The Guide
Ch21: Magic Mirror
Ch22: Birthday
Ch23: Professors
Ch24: Meeting
Ch25: Disney
Ch26: A Visit in a Dream
Ch28: Housewarden meeting
Ch29: The Special Student
Ch30: Entrance Ceremony
Ch31: Yuu
Ch32: Grim & Arktis
Ch33: Dignity? What's that?
Ch34: Everyone, Meet Andersen
Ch35: Sorting the Professor
Ch36: The very shameful incident
Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement
Ch38: Surprise Visits
Ch39: Lonely Child
Ch40: The Problem
Ch41: Teacher Assistant
Ch42: Introductory Lesson
Ch43: A strange change in behavior
Ch44: In need of Services
Ch45: Burning
Ch46: Conflict
Ch47: Familiar
Ch48: Colleagues
Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation
Ch50: Chaos cause by Misunderstandings
Ch51: Blot
Ch52: Literature Elective (2nd Years)
Ch53: Little Match Girl
Ch54: A saddled task

Ch27: Profiles

1.1K 71 8
By Gilthur

Arc 2: Night Raven College

Ch13: Profiles

There was less than a week till the admission ceremony began. There were just three days left.

Andersen was huddled in the library's corner. He's even turned on his territory creation so that he doesn't get recognized.

However, it appears that it was ineffective when it came to the headmaster. He has still been discovered curled in a library corner reading books. Andersen knows that with his D-rank class skill of territory building, he can't fool a few people with his territory creation illusions. Andersen was surprised that the headmaster of Night Raven College would be one of them.

When students went by and disregarded him in the library's corner, the headmaster noticed him and gazed at him.

Andersen inquired of the headmaster, a dissatisfied grumble on his face.

"Does the headmaster need something from me?"

"I see you've been spending your time in the library for the past few days, Mr. Andersen; I assume the knowledge provided by the illustrious Night Raven College is sufficient."

"Your library isn't as large as the one where I used to work, but it will suffice, and so far, the knowledge it provides is satisfactory."

"I'm glad you're having a good time here, Mr. Andersen, but I didn't come here to exchange pleasantries."

"I don't expect you to come here to speak with me, headmaster."

Crowley called up a stack of papers and handed them to Andersen.

"Here... This is a copy of all of the student files, Andersen, from first-year students to third-year students."

Andersen began reading the student files that were on top of the heap of paper.

[Malleus Draconia]

[Leona Kingscholar]

[Kalim Al-Asim]

"Hmmm. What's this information? Haha, your Night Raven College is indeed a distinguished Headmaster! You have two princes and an heir to a very rich merchant family; I assume that intentionally placing these three at the top has a purpose?"

Andersen inquired, his gaze concentrated on the headmaster.

"You want me to give these three individuals preferential treatment?"

Crowley has not confirmed or denied anything. He has merely remained silent. But with Andersen's Human Observation A rank ability, even if the person he was observing wasn't a human, he could still learn their intentions if he observed them long enough. Even if it hadn't been a human and they were sporting a mask on their face. Andersen was still able to read their body language.

Andersen sneered after hearing nothing from Crowley.

"I intend to take this job seriously since I applied for it; after all, education and knowledge are important, and the future success of those students would be maintained in their dedication and our efforts as educators."

Crowley was being scrutinized by a set of blue eyes.

"I am now a professor, so I will act as such; there will be no leniency in my classes, headmaster."

Eventually, Crowley replied. He asked Andersen with a grave tone.

"Aren't you concerned about the consequences of their background, Mr. Andersen?"

"Background? As if I care about their background! I've been blunt and upfront with my opinions and treatment of everyone; I've talked to kings and queens, and none of them fazed me; why do you think I'd treat these princes and heirs differently?"

Crowley's eyes were looking at him with a skeptical expression beneath his mask, and Andersen could see them.

"I'm not sure if I believe your outrageous claims, Mr. Andersen, even though you've already stated that you're from another world."

"I don't care if you believe me or not, headmaster; do you have any other plans beyond giving me these copies of student files?"

Crowley responded with a sigh.

"That's all for now; read them all, Mr. Andersen. Unlike the students of Royal Sword Academy, I'm afraid the students of Night Raven College are very different from them, and I hope you have the patience to teach them."

As he heard the troubled headmaster, Andersen felt a smirk emerge on his face. Students who are troublemakers? Students with strong personalities and attitudes would be no problem for him. Those students would be insignificant in comparison to the servants in Chaldea.

Murderers, insane berserkers, narcissistic psychopaths—not only honorable and moral servants were sent to Chaldea, but also anti-hero and villain types.

Whatever trouble they created for him would be a stroll in the park.

Crowley inquired of Andersen before the headmaster left.

"Are you interested in taking matters other than your subjects for this year's exams, Mr. Andersen?"

"You were fortunate enough not to have to pay me, headmaster, but you're a greedy one, aren't you?"

"Well, Mr. Andersen, if you reconsider your mind, there is still time before the first exams."

The headmaster of Night Raven College vanished in a burst of light from Andersen's sight. When the headmaster vanished, the third-rate caster frowned. The headmaster has various skills in his arsenal, like the headmaster's ability to perceive his illusions and the headmaster appearing and going as he pleases. Andersen pondered the headmaster's true talent and magic.

Andersen shook his head and decided to reactivate his territory creation. Casting it much more powerfully than previously. Andersen may continue to read the student profiles after receiving the student files from the headmaster.

Andersen wanted to retract what he said earlier after reading over the student data for hours until it was late. Some of the students, like the servants in Chaldea, appear to be capable of causing him headaches and difficulty.

There was little information on the first years, but there was more about the second and third years.

[ Riddle Roseheart]

The incoming house warden of Heartslabyul was someone who was very rigorous on regulations and worshiped the 825 rules written by the Queen of Hearts even though most of the rules were useless, pointless, and ridiculous.

[ Cater Diamond]

A third-year Heartslabyul student who was enamored with the social media platform Magicam and was always spouting modern jargon and taking photos everywhere.

Andersen gives the sense that this kid resembles the fox female servant #2, Suzuka Gozen, who plays Joshi Kosei act seriously (a girlish high school student). Suzuka Gozen was a big fan of Servant Tube and liked to keep up with the latest trends. Da Vinci, Tesla, Edison, and Babbage established a social network site for the servants to spend their time in Chaldea.

[Idia Shroud]

This is another of the students who received preferential treatment from Night Raven College's headmaster. A student who was permitted to attend courses by only sending a magical tablet in classes, as well as a student who was permitted to bring his little brother to school. Ortho, the robot that the headmaster has sent on an errand to Andersen a few times.

Finally, after reading about several additional troublemakers, Andersen came across a few persons that demanded his undivided attention.

Certain problematic Octavinelle Dorm students.

[Azul Ashengrotto]

[Jade Leech]

[Floyd Leech]

Andersen would pay attention to his creations and characters as someone who wrote that rubbish story about a foolish princess who sacrifices herself in the name of love, even if he doesn't want to confess it.

Andersen used to watch Disney animated movies with the child servants, Shakespeare, Murasaki, and the two masters.

At the end of the film little mermaid, Andersen wishes to confront Disney and make them pay for the embellishments they added.

Looking at the profiles of these three students, Azul Ashengrotto, the house warden of Octavinelle, the restaurant owner, with his two fellow employees.

That is what it appears to be on the outermost layer, and that is what they make it appear to be. In reality, the house warden resembles a Mafia leader with two henchmen, or he was the devil, or they are a gang of ruthless loan sharks.

Andersen was struck by the fact that he couldn't help but relate Azul and his two minions to the reviled Sea Witch and her two pet eels in the Disney version.

It was quite interesting, yet it also made Andersen a jumble of emotions.

What a migraine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 99.9K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
7.6K 472 6
maybe here I will have a reason to live - Y/N
1M 23.1K 190
"i can't fall for him again." [ocxmarksloan season 3-? ]