𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

By miximai

Lisa Manoban is the most coldest and feared mafia leader, who comes everyday with injuries. Y/n is a caring... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

10

1.2K 47 6
By miximai

Lisa calls someone because they know kinks
THAT DOESN'T MEAN LITTLE SPACE IS A KINK SO DON'T FUCKING MAN UP ON ME.

.

Y/n sighed, it had been three months.
three months of her not slipping into little space or regressing.
and she didn't know how to do it either.

Y/n was scared that if she slips and Lisa magically appears, how'd she react??
There are multiple possibilities.
She could get disgusted and break up with Y/n or she could take care of her or and honestly Y/n could go on and on and on.

But, it was getting really hard to not slip anymore.
One slight push and everything would be over for Y/n and she'd slip into little space just like that.

She's been trying to control herself but with her exams coming up and being more stressed than she ever could've been, it was getting very hard for the poor little.

Y/n sighed laying on her and lisa's shared bed.
Y/n closed her eyes to maybe fall asleep and not regress but oh the universe just really hates her.

Lisa arrived home from her team building, Lisa and her members were discussing their meeting with another group of the underworld and finally Lisa just decided to go home to spend time with her girlfriend.
Lisa looked around for Y/n in the kitchen because usually, she always finds Y/n in the kitchen but not today, she guessed.

Lisa walked to their shared room and entered it and shut the door with a loud bang, she really didn't mean to, it just happened.
Suddenly she heard hysterical sobbing, Lisa immediately turned around to see Y/n sobbing.

Lisa's confused, wasn't Y/n just sleeping a second ago?
none the less, Lisa walked up to Y/n and shook her.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open and she immediately made grabby hands towards Lisa and Lisa, at first was confused, what was she exactly supposed to do?

but then Lisa realized that Y/n was making grabby hands so Lisa immediately picked her and stood still.
one hand beneath Y/n's bottom, giving her support and the other hand just dangling freely.

You could say, Lisa was strong or maybe Y/n was just too light??.
either way Y/n's sobs subsided with sniffles as she rubbed her head up and down against Lisa's chest, trying to find a comfortable spot to cuddle into.

Lisa just smiled, her girlfriend was acting cute and clingy.
"Baby?" Lisa questioned and Y/n looked at her with a pout and Lisa was quick to kiss the pout away.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lisa questioned and Y/n just whined in response, cuddling into Lisa's chest.

Okay, Lisa had zero idea on what was going on and why her girlfriend was acting like this, but it wasn't strange in any means, it was rather cute to Lisa.

her girlfriend looked like a little sweet baby, which to Lisa she already is but still.
Suddenly, Y/n's thumb made it's way into her mouth and she started softly sucking on it.

Lisa looked at her skeptically, okay, Lisa was confused now, what the heck was happening?
Y/n fell asleep in Lisa's hold and Lisa didn't even realize how long it's been since she was holding Y/n.

Lisa quickly laid Y/n down on their bed to which Y/n whined a bit but then Lisa just shushed her.
Lisa looked at Y/n and then quickly took out her phone from her pocket.

"What is happening with your partner, if they start acting like a baby" Lisa quickly typed that out in Google and she got pretty lame results which made her eyes roll.

"Making a baby with my partner" prank gone wrong-

"My baby acts just like my partner" - moms of sunden river-

"My baby finally got a partner"- mommy anne-

Lisa sighed scrolling down and she finally saw what she needed.

What to do if my partner acts like a child ^

Lisa immediately clicked the arrow which led to her to a short paragraph of a few sentences.

You're partner might be a little, a little is someone that uses ageregression or little space as they're coping mechanism, it's where they regress to a certain age's headspace and act that age.

Lisa read the paragraph "little space" she muttered, Lisa still wasn't very clear with the concept when suddenly, she had the idea of just who she should call.

Her friend, jisoo.
Jisoo ran a club that was specifically for kinky people, she for sure would know what a little is, right???

Lisa immediately dialed jisoo's number and after a few rings jisoo picked up.
"Hello?" She said through the phone, "hi, jisoo, it's me! Lisa!" Lisa said and she heard jisoo laugh from the other side "what has gotten you so worked up? Lover girl?" Jisoo asked, she was informed that Lisa had gotten herself a girlfriend from rosé.
Lisa sighed trying to get herself together and not punch the living hell out of jisoo.
"What's little space?" Lisa asked and jisoo stopped laughing, now she certainly didn't expect Lisa to ask her that.."it's a coping mechanism, often used by people who had a bad childhood and some just use it as their comfort" jisoo said and Lisa listened carefully before saying "okay, how do you treat a little?" Lisa asked and jisoo raised her eyebrow in confusion, why was Lisa asking her all of this? But nonetheless, she replied.

"Well, you have to figure the little's age first and then take care of them just as a child and not remind them of the adult wor- im sorry, but why're you asking?" Jisoo asked and Lisa sighed "my girlfriend, I came home today and she was acting like a child and then I searched it up and it led me to little space" Lisa said and jisoo thought about it for a while "do you want me to come over?" Jisoo asked and Lisa gave it a thought before saying "yes, please" Lisa said and jisoo was taken aback, Lisa for sure loved that girl if she said please to a person for her.

.

Jisoo arrived at Lisa's mansion shortly with little gear, she wasn't a caregiver at the moment but she had experience with littles as she did have a part of her club designed just for little space and pet space.
both different of course.
Jisoo was also a trainer so she pretty much knew everything and anything.

Jisoo knocked at the door and Lisa immediately let her in.
Jisoo looked at Lisa, the women just keeps getting hotter and hotter every day.
Lisa led jisoo in after greeting her.
"Where is your girlfriend?" Jisoo asked and Lisa led her upstairs to her girlfriend,  who was sleeping soundly with her thumb in her mouth.

Jisoo hummed, getting onto her knees and inspecting Y/n, without warning, she shook Y/n awake, who immediately started crying at seeing the new face.
Jisoo tutted, picking Y/n up and handing her over to Lisa.
Y/n immediately quite down when she was in Lisa's hold and Lisa held Y/n close to her.

Jisoo got up and sat down on their bed and Lisa sat down as well, Y/n cuddled into her chest once again and tried hiding her face as much as possible.
"Alright, she is a little and judging by her behavior she might be around one to two" jisoo said and picked up the bag that was on the ground and pulled out a box of pacifiers.
"Here" Jisoo said, handing a pacifier to Lisa and Lisa looked at the pacifier before slowly pushing it through Y/n's lips who immediately started sucking.

"Yep, she definitely is a little" Jisoo said handing Lisa the bag of supplies
"To get started, talk to her as if she's a child, please don't remind her that she's an adult, this is suposed to be her safe space away from the adult world" Jisoo started and Lisa nodded "take care of her as a child, I'm pretty sure, you'd know how to do that or you can ask Jin, my brother to help you out with her and you need to give her a set of rules and punishments so, she doesn't get out of hand, but judging, she looks like a very well behaved little" Jisoo explained and Lisa nodded "littles have caregivers, who take care of them, you're going to be her caregiver, so if she addresses you as mommy, don't freak out" Jisoo said and Lisa laughed.

Jisoo stopped talking for a minute, did the Lisa manoban, just laugh in front of her??
Damn, this tiny little had a chokehold on her.
"That's about it oh, and remember Lisa, little space isn't a sexual thing." Jisoo said and Lisa frowned "when did I say it was!" Lisa asked and jisoo just shook her head.
"I'll be off now, give me call if you need my help" Jisoo said before walking out their room and the mansion.

.
HAHA BITCH FINALLY I GOT THIS OVER WITH I HATE PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ON MY LITTLE BOOK SAYING WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THAT  BITCHHH, DIDN'T YOU READ THE TAGS BUT NONETHELESS I'VE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT A LITTLE HERE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES SO HERE WE GO AND DON'T WORRY YOU'LL SEE MORE OF LITTLE Y/N AND MOMMY LISA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE SO YEAH 🥰
ANYWAYS TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT LITTLE Y/N AND MOMMY LISA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.1K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
294K 8.2K 41
-COMPLETE- Jennie Kim, a mafia queen's daughter that's so desperate to kill her rival who came out of nowhere and pulling down her reputation in Worl...
7.2K 242 12
Y/n is the first daughter of the world's top mafia family. After Y/n's father passed away without passing his position onto someone, Y/n has to take...
91.3K 2.5K 21
Jungkook is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Korea, what will happen when a girl named y/n gets kidnapped? how will her life change after s...