POGUE PRINCESS

By voidstilessbae

More

CAST
1: Agatha, you bitch
2: Fuck The Police?
3: The Milwaukee Beverage
4: Diver Down
5: Simple Triggers
6: The Death Compass
7: Trippin' Out
8: Rory's Great Escape
9: To Going Full Kook
10: Kook Princess
11: They Hit Us, We Hit Them
12: Deny, Deny, Deny
13: I've Fucked Up
14: Midsummers
15: A Bad Analogy
16: Unnecessary Imagry
17: Then Leave!
18: Weed Is Weed
19: She Can't Aim For Shit
20: Cash For Gold
21: Kill Or Be Killed
22: Unconscious
23: I Never Stopped Loving You
24: Rock Bottom
25: The AirStrip
26: Lions Den
27: It'll Smash... Eventually
28: The Fucking FBI
29: Stay Of The Cut
30: Pogue Style
31: P4L
32: You're A Deadman
33: Ticking Time Bomb
34: Girls Are Confusing
35: I Can't Read Cursive
36: The Truck's Fucked
37: Package Deal
38: Ask The Bride
39: The Party
40: Sarah Or Rafe
41: The Way Of The Food Chain
42: The Things We Do For JB
43: I'm With Him
44: Did Hell Freeze Over?
45: The Cross Of Santo Domingo
46: Nothing-To-Lose Club
47: Wise Words From Rory
48: An Addict Sees An Addict
49: Bon Voyage
50: The Mathlete
51: A Second Chance
52: It's My Fucking Birthday
53: Marry Rich
54: The B Team
55: The Surprise
56: This Shit Ain't Over
57: Poguelandia
58: Fly The Fucking Plane
59: Big Mistake
60: Home Sweet Home
61: Really...Really Harsh
62: Whatever JB Says Goes
63: Why Me?
64: Mike, The Stupid Kook
65: Stupidest Son Of A Bitch
66: Cameron Development
67: Fuck Rafe
68: The Video
70: A Tinderbox
71: Stay In The Matrix
72: The Journey
73: Frickin P4L

69: A Warrant

1.2K 37 92
By voidstilessbae

TWO DAYS later, Rory was forced to get clean at the Château with the support of JJ and John B- which was much harder than she remembered. She sat on the front porch with the boys, painting a picture of the trees in front of her. Rory was good at art, according to her friends, plus it was the one thing that took her mind off getting high.

According to Sarah and Kie, Topper had filed a report to the police for assault since Aurora kept punching him whilst he was laying unconscious. It was true, Rory couldn't deny that, however getting the Cops involved was a pussy move according to JJ.

"There was just something about his face... like, that Kook look." Rory explained, as she continued painting. The boys had obviously noticed that Aurora wasn't herself, so tried cheering her up- it didn't work. She sighed, "He's just so smug about it."

"I saw it too." John B agreed, as he skated around the front porch, "Like, the No hard feelings, bro."

"No hard feelings." JJ scoffed, "Its kinda hard to not have hard feelings about that?"

"I just... don't wanna talk about it anymore." Rory informed, as the boys nodded understandably.

John B walked into the kitchen, as the twins followed and headed straight towards the fridge for food.

JB changed the subject, "Anyway, we gotta figure out a plan to get to South America, like, yesterday. Singh's got my dad to get to El Dorado. So, I was thinking passports. We don't have those. Therefore, we can't fly commercial."

"Don't you have that money you took from Portis?" JJ asked him curiously.

"I gave that to my dad." John B replied.

JJ suggested, "What about a boat? If we got a boat, maybe we could get down there."

"Limbrey has a boat." Rory added, "Why can't we just take that?"

"Yeah, she took that back." John B replied, "And the HMS Pogue is not gonna make it to the Port of Spain, so screw the boat idea."

"So, what you're saying is we don't have any money, and we also don't have a boat that can make it to South America." JJ replied, "Actually, I might know a guy-"

"Oh shit." John B interrupted, as he stared out of the kitchen window to see a police car parking outside. He immediately grabbed JJ and Rory, pulling them down onto the floor. He whisper-yelled, "Get down! Shoupe's out front right now!"

"Alright, Aurora Maybank!" Shoupe called from outside, as the three looked at each other in panic. The Sheriff called again, "Anybody home? Aurora!"

The three crawled on the floor, before hiding under the kitchen table in the corner of the room. Rory's eyes widened, as Shoupe knocked on door repeatedly, trying to look in through the dirty glass windows.

"Fuck." Rory whispered in panic, "He's gonna-"

JJ covered her mouth with his hand, as he whispered, "If he sees you, it's game over."

John B whisper-yelled, "Shut up. Shut up!"

"I know you can hear me in there." Shoupe knocked again, "You need to come out and talk to me. It'll be a whole lot worse if you don't." JJ shook his head slowly at Rory, as Shoupe's footsteps became distant as he left the porch. Shoupe called, "Okay, have it your way. But you know where to find me."

When they heard Shoupe drive away, Rory noticed JJ's hand still covering her mouth. He pulled it away quickly, as he crawled out from under the table, "Did you just lick my hand?"

Rory shrugged sarcastically, as she stressed, "Great. I'm now wanted for assault or whatever. More felonies to add to my fucking list-"

"Calm down, alright? I have a plan." JJ reassured, "It's a little sketchy. You might not like it, but I think it will get us to South America which means no jail time for Rory."

John B stopped JJ from walking outside, "Wait, what plan?"

"If I tell you now when the plan is half-baked, you'll get all negative." JJ explained quickly, as he quickly rushed outside to the Twinky.

As JJ drove them to the location, Rory insisted on getting out at Figure 8. Of course, it was much easier said than done, since JJ was on full protective mom mode.

Rory pleaded, "Look, I understand I'm not trusted right now. But I'll be with Sarah, who's a responsible teenager. Please, JJ."

JJ hesitated, before glancing at John B. He sighed, "Fine! But if you feel a certain way. Call me. If you even think about... it. Call me! You understand?"

"Yes." Rory nodded, "I'll call you. I promise. Can I go now?"

JJ nodded, "Be careful."

"I will, dad." Rory remarked sarcastically, as she rushed out of the Twinkie before JJ got defensive.

Despite the video of her relapse got recorded by Kooks, Rory walked around Figure 8 trying to find Sarah. She already knew what the Kooks thought about her, so she didn't care what they thought. She found herself at Topper's house, though she hid around a corner, not wanting to be seen. Her eyes lit up when she saw Sarah leaving the garage.

"Sarah." Rory whisper-yelled, as Sarah's eye-line lifted from the ground, "Sarah!"

"Rory?" Sarah's voice quietened in shock, as she rushed over to her and pulled Rory around the corner. She kissed her, "What are you doing here? If Topper sees you-"

"He won't." Rory interrupted, as she observed Sarah's body language, "Are you okay?"

Sarah hesitated, knowing she couldn't lie to her girlfriend. She sighed, "Topper wants me to testify against you, which I'm not doing by the way. He's actually pressing charges, Rory. They're going in this afternoon!"

Rory held her hand, as they walked through Figure 8. She scoffed, "Testify? Are you fucking-" Rory took a breath, calming herself down, "He's just pissed off because he got beaten by a girl. I'm telling you, JJ told me the Thornton's have, like, medieval beliefs. Like, men above women shit."

"Do you really believe every word that comes out of your brother's mouth?" Sarah questioned doubtfully, "Like, the story of when Pat Womack's calf got bitten off by a gator?"

"That story is real." Rory corrected smartly, "I swear to God, I saw her at school and she had a whole fucking cast on it."

Sarah and Rory bursted into fits of giggles, as they stumbled around the streets of Figure 8. Unexpectedly, the sound of sirens wailed from the distance, as Shoupe's police car pulled up beside them.

"Howdy, ladies." Shoupe greeted, as he got out from his car. He walked over to the them, "You girls okay?"

"Uh, yeah, officer." Sarah replied quickly, squeezing Rory's hand tightly.

Shoupe's radio went static, "All units, evidence team is on route to the abandoned U-Haul. Over."

Rory glanced at Sarah, attempting to walk away, "Duty calls. We'll get out of your hair-"

"Hold on a minute." Shoupe replied, "We just found a U-Haul full of drugs out near 158. Y'all wouldn't know who would be involved in that, would you?"

"You see that? That's profiling, Sarah." Rory remarked sarcastically, "Just because I've had past experiences, you think I'm involved in every single drug crime around OBX. Don't you?"

"No, you've just been too busy beating people up at parties." Shoupe shot back, "I hate to break it to you, kid, but I've got a warrant."

"Is a warrant really necessary?" Rory questioned, as Shoupe pulled out handcuffs from his pocket, before placing them on Rory. She gritted her teeth, as he tightened the cuffs around her wrists, "Come on, man. Get the fuck off!"

"Let go of her! It's not her fault, Shoupe." Sarah added, tears swelling in her eyes, "She didn't do anything!"

"Exactly!" Rory raised her voice, as Shoupe guided her to his car, "He was messing with Sarah. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing for your wife. Topper's a douche!"

"He might be a douche, but you kept beating him even though he was out cold." Shoupe informed calmly, "And no matter how angry you were, you know better than that."

"Please, don't take her." Sarah cried, as she rushed after them, "Please, Shoupe, I was there! I witnessed it. It wasn't her fault!"

Shoupe sat in the drivers seat, after placing Rory in the back, as Sarah held onto the window frame. She cried, "I'm sorry, Rory. I'm so sorry. I love you."

"I love you." Rory reassured, "Call my brother, okay? He'll know what to do. I promise I'll be okay. Please, don't cry."

As Shoupe drove away, Sarah chased after the car- sobbing. Rory couldn't even hold her hand due to the cuffs on her wrists restraining her. Aurora bobbed her leg up and down before scoffing, "I don't have time for this shit, man."

a/n:
122K reads?!?
this is actually insane
thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.5K 66
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
312K 4.5K 61
๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€: ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
13.7K 130 33
๐ท๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘™๐‘Žโ„Ž ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
62 0 14
teenage hunting for treasure but there's more