๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ {๐‚๏ฟฝ...

Por Lily_Writesss

{Slowly being edited} โ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™›โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ›๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ,โœ... Mรกs

Author's Note(Please Do Read)
Ch#1: "Tortured"
Ch#2: "Mia Spasmรฉni Psychรญ"
Ch#3: "Do I Deserve This?"
Ch#4: "Finding Her"
Ch#5: "Afraid"
Ch#6: "Davien"
Ch#7: "Ypomonรญ"
Ch#8: "Opening Up"
Ch#9: "Importance"
Ch#10: "Sabrina"
Ch#11: "The Truth"
Ch#12: "Anileรญs"
Ch#13: "Allison"
Ch#14: "Love"
Ch#15: "Shopping Spree"
Ch#16: "Gut Feelings"
Ch#17: "Thanksgiving Gone Right?"
Ch#18: "Love Bird's"
Ch#19: "Again"
Ch#20: "A Dress Indeed"
*Not an Update*
Ch#21: "Lรญthi"
Ch#22: "The Ceremony Pt-1"
Ch#23: "The Ceremony Pt-2"
Ch#24: "Mรณno Gia'sรฉna"
Ch#25: "His Past"
Ch#26: "Problems?"
Ch#27: "Emergency Needed"
Ch#28: "Memories"
Ch#29: "Hate Me?"
Ch#30: "Sonder"
Ch#31: "Heartstrings"
Ch#32: "A Flight To Paradise"
Ch#33: "Hawaii Pt-1"
Ch#34: "Hawaii Pt-2"
Ch#35: "Moments Like These"
Ch#36: "Acrimony"
Ch#37: "An Unexpected Surprise"
Ch#38: "Qualms"
Ch#39: "An Elongated Voyage"
Ch#40: "The Journey"
Ch#42: "Wistful Intuition"
Ch#43: "To Face The Truth"
Ch#44: "Eminent Chaos"
Ch#45: "She Knew"
Ch#46: "Discreet"
Ch#47: "Ugly Truth"
Ch#48: "Feeble"
Ch#49: "Endeavor"
Ch#50: "Fight Or Flight?"
Ch#51: "Seeing Red"
Ch#52: "Meant To Be"
Ch#53: "Pulsating Hearts"
Ch#54: "Like Frosting To His Cake"
Ch#55: "Luscious"
Epilogue
Thank You!
Bonus Chapter
New Book!
New Book#2!

Ch#41: "A Different Strategy"

701 41 16
Por Lily_Writesss

Davien's Pov:

"You can wait in these rooms while Karsika will arrive from her meeting," a witch told us and I kind of recognized her voice. She must be the witch who talked to me on the phone and have Karsika's contact.

Sabrina and Aiden left for their room while me and Maeve went for ours.

"Alright thanks," I greeted and she stared at Maeve and gave us both a smile. I noticed her staring at her longer before she cleared her throat.

I growled at her before she submissively looked down and left the room. I looked at Maeve who stared at me with a raised brow. I just sighed and looked away before placing our luggage beside our bed.

"Are you jealous of the woman?" Maeve asked as I saw her placing her purse and phone on the side table of our bed.

"Well yeah," I said and sat down on the bed taking my phone out.

"You don't have to be jealous Davi, I am yours," she said and her voice felt like scratching nails in my ears all of a sudden. I didn't understand this surge of anger that I felt as she spoke.

Sighing, I just closed my eyes and controlled my wolf who in return didn't feel like he was angry. It wasn't him...?

"Hey, is everything okay?" Maeve asked as she sat in my lap and I nodded wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, I guess I feel a little anxious or something. I am not sure about this feeling," I told her as she nodded in understanding and rubbed my back in a soothing manner.

For a few moments we both didn't say anything and just kept the comfortable silence as it passed over us. I had placed my head in her neck as it is the most intimate spot for any werewolf while she was rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

"Thank you for this love," I spoke after a while as she giggled and we both pulled away.

"You're welcome but I should be also taking care of you from time to time, you do it so much while I don't," she said and my heart fluttered at her words making me smile. She's my mate and I really can't believe it.

"That's sweet," I replied and we just looked at each other for a moment, appreciating us being together.

Around 15-20 minutes later, a knock was heard on the door and I opened it revealing the witch from earlier.

"Alpha Davien and Luna Maeve, you both can meet Karsika now. Follow me," she didn't make eye contact with any of us as Maeve and I, both shared glances and left the room.

We both followed her outside and she opened a large door. There in the middle of the room sat a lady, probably Karsika.

"Welcome Alpha and Luna. You may take a seat," the woman greeted us. She had long black hair and her face was slightly wrinkled which meant she was probably in her 50s.

"Good to meet you. Now we should get straight to the point," she finished and stared at us. "Is that alright?"

"Yes it's fine," Maeve answered making me roll an eye. What is going on with me?!

"Alright so I need the whole story first. When did this start? What was the first occurrence like? And most importantly I will need a little bit of your past," she explained as we nodded and I looked at Maeve who heaved a sigh.

"Maeve was in a pack and she was abused for a long time. When I found her, she of course experienced a lot of nightmare's to the point where our pack doctor injected her with sedatives to see how long she could go without a nightmare," I told her as she nodded before humming to herself.

She didn't say anything for a while but looked at Maeve. "Can you explain to me what those nightmare's were like? Do they feel almost real or you realize that it's just a nightmare?"

"No, 90% of the time I don't know whether it's real or not. Sometimes it feels like the person really wants to hurt me but when I wake up, I feel a little relieved but also a bit scared," she said and I held her hand in mine, reassuring her I was there.

"Right and how long has it been since you've been experiencing these nightmare's?"

"Mostly they used to happen when I was younger but they are happening again ever since I came into Davien's pack."

"I see. Have you seen something recently? Like any nightmare or vision?"

"I did," I looked at Maeve with surprise as she sighed and started speaking. God, she really is a hypocrite. Wait, did I just call my mate a hypocrite?! What just happened....?

"On the way here, we stopped at a diner. I went to the bathroom and when I left the stall, I saw my old abuser and he was abusing someone I knew. I didn't know what was going on and eventually he looked at me and screamed," she completed as I felt her breathing go fast. She clutched my hands tighter as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Amelia," the witch said making my eyes widen along with Maeve's too.

The witch chuckled watching our reactions before she sighed and spoke. "I am a witch and I can sense distress and the reason behind it. Not all normal witches can though," she explained as I felt Maeve staring at her for a moment before glancing at me. I gave her a nod and she sighed.

"Yeah so basically I've been seeing stuff like this for years. But the one's that I've been seeing now, scare me the most for some r-reason," her voice shuddered and in the mate bond I felt her emotions rise. She was about to cry.

I rubbed her arm in a soothing manner and kisses her head as the witch gazed at us with affection.

"You don't have to worry. I can see you both love each other a lot. This show's you have a strong mate bond and other's will likely try to change that," she gave us a pitiful smile. "There was a familiar case like this."

We both gave each other a look and she went on.

"Around 100 year's ago, there was a witch named Margret in our colony. She fell in love with a werewolf and they were in a relationship for 2 year's when suddenly the werewolf found his mate. He felt guilty for being in a relationship with her but he broke off the relationship before he found his mate. Probably around 4-5 months earlier. The witch hadn't known he had found his mate and she was enraged," Karsika finished her sentence as I could see her eye's filled with tears.

"She used dark magic which is forbidden for us. No witch uses that unless to protect themselves or to protect others. She killed the werewolf and his mate and when her community found out about this, they banished her. She was never seen again. Some people say, she disappeared, she was killed and other's say she's still out there," she said as mind flooded with so many emotions.

"How does this relate to what's happening to us?" Maeve asked as Karsika left out a sigh.

"Basically the werewolf who I talked about, his mate suffered nightmares for months when they were together. At the time, no one believed her but only her mate. People didn't care much about woman anyways so they said that she was a psychopath."

I heard Maeve swallowing harshly. She looked at me for a moment and I could see how lost she was.

"Look, I don't want to alarm you or anything but this," she emphasized the 'this'. "It's definitely something a witch would do. Only a witch would know how to hide their scent and disappear into thin air. The same thing Margret did. She blamed every other person for this and people kept believing her. Even after the werewolf's mate was killed, they blamed him for her death. He had become aggressive before and people said that he might've been aggressive with her too," she completed and I nodded.

My mind went towards my own. I had been feeling this surge of anger. What did that mean? Does that mean anything? Should it mean anything?

"Okay so what are we supposed to do?" I asked Karsika who thought for a moment. She didn't say or do anything for a while but stood up and went over to a huge cupboard. Opening it, she took out a small bottle and came back.

"This is something that can protect you from the Black magic of these witches," she said and handed us the liquid. It was a orange colored liquid which honestly looked like liquor.

"But what I don't understand is, why is this person targeting us? Why us?" Maeve asked as I nodded wanting to know the same.

"The corrupt witches don't need any excuse to target anyone unless there is someone in your pack with a similar story like Margret," she said as Maeve gasped looking towards me making me confused for a moment.

"There is Allison. She had her heartbroken by a man she couldn't be with. He found his mate and left her," she replied to Karsika who nodded.

"It might be her but it's unlikely that a werewolf can do this. Although it's possible she worked with someone."

•••

After our talk with Karsika ended, she had suggested to work with us to find the culprit as she knew more about this than we do.

"Damn, that's crazy. You really think Allison would do something like this?" Aiden asked as we were sitting in our room.

"I'm not sure. Despite the fact that she was being suspicious," Maeve shrugged. "But remember I told you I saw Allison talking to someone in the woods. Why was she talking so late at night?"

"That could be true-" before I could say anything more, my phone rang abruptly making me flinch from the noise.

Looking at the caller Id, I saw it was Derek.

"Davien! Oh thank God I reached you. Davien, Tiana is badly hurt and you need to come home right now!"

[Word Count- 1780]

A/N

Hehe a twist.

Hope you enjoyed. What do you think happened to Tiana? Lemme know→

Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to update in the morning but I forgot.

xoxo

-lily

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

158K 6K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
82.6K 2.5K 25
Amorita has always been a victim of an accident she wasn't responsible of. No one belived her and anyone who had ever cared for her is gone or turned...
10.5K 438 24
He had lived every day as the one before. One after the last the days blurred together. He wanted nothing more than to find something to live for. To...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...