π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
Yù huā (Shining Blossom)
Biānpào (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
🍡HeadCanons after S3🍡

The First Ring

532 36 5
By dragonshardtales101

Teleporting into the humble abode of her friends', Jinhua dusted off her robes and transformed into a more suitable attire for a dinner party.

"I see you've heard the chime of the bell. At least we know your hearing is still as sharp as it used to."

The demoness glanced over her shoulder to see Princess Iron Fan leaning against a pillar with her hands on her hips.

"Fann. Please withhold the old musings until at least one of us grows a gray hair." Jinhua smirked as she trailed over.

Fann sneered in disgust, "The dreadful thought of a gray hair....! Really Jinhua, you know as well as I that it would be you first. You and that army of little gremlins of yours."

Jinhua muffled a chuckle as she and Fann walked towards the doors, "I see little Biānpào has found the little babies of the group. And Sandy of course."

Fann stopped in her tracks and looked at Jinhua squarely, "Jin... Darling, I heard what happened to your son...."

Jinhua blinked before turning her gaze elsewhere, "He's fine... As long as we finish our task to get this weapon to defeat that Lady Bone Bitch. Then my anger will quell."

Fann nodded solemnly and stopped at the doors that enter the diner room, "I'll be teleporting in, as will you, I presume?"

Jinhua smiled, "Of course."

Fann chuckled and swung her fan around and trailed away with the wind.

Appearing on the far chair at the end of the table was Princess Iron Fan, "I was expecting a banquet. I wasn't expecting company." Her eyes trailed over to the three occupied seats on the left side of the table.

MK laughed nervously, Mei just smiled, and Sandy looked down in guilt like a scolded child.

"That is why I requested someone of higher rank to come speak for you..." Princess Iron Fan said while sipping a cup of water idly, "I trust you realize that this person is the rope holding this little truce of ours together by a thread."

A swirling tornado of blazes erupted around a seat beside Redson, startling the poor chap, and as it disintegrated, a demoness sat with a cup of tea in her hand.

"JINHUA!?"

"Master!!"

"Godmother!?"

"Ms. JINHUA!?"

The latter smiled and waved at the group to settle down, which Bull King took as permission to sit down. And he did.

Jinhua and Fann glanced at the other with amused looks in their eyes.

Iron Fan started the question first, "What precisely have you intruded on our dinner plans for exactly...?"

Redson raised his hand to answer for them, "Their looking for the Samadhi Fire..."

Both Iron Fan and Bull King did a spit take at the urgency of this situation.

Bull King slammed his fist on the table, "WHAT—!?"

MK smiled nervously, "I see... You've heard of it...?"

Fann sent a questioning look at Jinhua but the blonde demoness stayed quiet.

Bull King leaned forward, "I can only assume the Great Sage, has sent you on this moronic quest...!"

"That flame is one of the most dangerous weapons in existence. What reason would Sun Wukon—"

MK was done at this point and interrupted her, "The Lady Bone Demon. We need it to defeat her. She's an ancient—"

Bull King's patience with this subject was thinning, "I know what she is!"

MK's face hardened as he argued back, "Then you know that we need the fire to stop her!"

Both Fann and Bull King glanced at Jinhua with uncertain looks.

Jinhua closed her eyes with a sigh and shook her head.

Bull King growled underneath his breathe and turned away.

Fann took on the liberty to start the subject, "What exactly do you know of the Samadhi Fire?"

MK's ears perked up, "Well we know... Uhhh. That it's super powerful!"

Mei slid in with a smile, "And. That it was split into three rings, hidden away secretly!"

Sandy didn't have to add the last bit, "And by forging it, it can destroy all life as we know it!"

Jinhua facepalmed.

Fann raised a brow, "But you know nothing of it's origins..."

The young mortals shook their heads.

Bull King scoffed, "Typical Sun Wukong... Revealing only the information he chooses. I'm surprised Jinhua has kept quiet about them." He gave a pointed look at the demoness.

MK didn't like that and glared up at the bulking demon, "Well if you know so much, you tell us! What don't we know?"

Fann sighed, "That the Samadhi Fire was created..." She glanced over at Redson, "By our own son..."

MK and Mei looked shook.

And Sandy was processing, "Okay I'm following...."

Jinhua looked over at the nervous fire boy.

Redson himself was trying to process, "Um... Mother..?" He received a pat on the head by Jinhua who only smiled down at him.

Iron Fan then began to tell the story of the Samadhi Fire's origins. Jinhua's fire dancing across the table, giving visuals, "When Redson was born... He appeared to be the same as any demonic child. A promising addition to the demon bull family... Too promising. As he grew his power became.. Unstable. Even with our combined might... We could not control him...! Reluctantly..." Fann felt her throat tighten at the memories.

So Bull King took the reigns and continued the story, "We were given no option... But to remove this power... Our bodies were deemed the most likely to survive separating the fire from the child... It took our combined forces to split the flame into three pieces. Sealing their power. Together... We swore to keep the rings hidden for all eternity..." He closed his eyes in frustration, "So you can see it would be impossible for fools such as yourselves to control that power..! If even the spawn of the Demon Bull King himself could not."

Jinhua frowned and glanced at Redson dancing a tiny spark of fire in the palms of his hands. Though Jinhua noticed she wasn't the only one watching. She caught Mei staring from across the table, awing at the control of his fire.

MK glanced at Jinhua curiously, "Why did Demon Bull King mention that he was surprised you also kept quiet?"

Jinhua smiled and took a sip, "That's because I was there."

"WHAAAAAAT—!?"

Jinhua smiled fondly at Redson, "I was the one holding him in place. Sure, the Samadhi Fire is powerful, but so are mine... I was able to hold baby Redson during the ceremony."

"Cool...." MK awed.

"Baby Redson..." Mei snickered.

Redson flushed a bright red and slung a glass cup at the dragon warrior, "YOU BE QUIET—!!"

Fann held back a giggle as she immediately watched the scene and glanced at a similarity amused Jinhua. Clearing her throat, "As much as I would wish to talk to Jinhua, darling. I believe that little baking show you like is about to start." She addressed her husband teasingly.

Bull King gritted his teeth, "Coming, dear."

It was like a wave of realization that crashed the group at they watched the nose ring on Bull King, glint.

A Ring of Samadhi Fire was attached to this motherfucker's nose, this entire time!

Redson slid in, "Well looks like you got what you came for, time to get out." He swung a kick at Mei but she gave a smirk and grabbed his foot to block.

But yet another vision clouded they're vision.

The same little girl crouched to the ground in a burning field of wild fire.

Three rings of different colors hovering over her like they were about to devour her next.

But in turn the girl turned her head and saw a watcher. She opened her mouth and let out a silent scream of agony.

The vision was lost when they're figures were pulled apart by Jinhua. Her eyes flared as she stopped the rising heat in the room. Flames were dancing around they're bodies as they were seeing the vision. The flames were only getting hotter the longer they watched so Jinhua had no choice to cut it short.

Mei stepped behind Jinhua as she felt her comforting golden flames dance around her hand in a soothing warmth. Her head leaned against the demoness' side.

"What the..." Redson stepped back cautiously as he stared at the warrior apprentice warily.

Meanwhile MK and Sandy were making up excuses to not leave, "Oh actually this whole area is surrounded by lava pits... Aaannnnd. It's pretty dark out." He grinned, flashing his canines. He glanced up at his blue giant friend, "Right, Sandy?"

"Yeah, we could fall right on in and— AHH! HAAH! HAHAHAAAAAGH!!" He went on a multitude of different scenarios of melting in lava, then sat up like nothing happened, "You get me?"

Redson let out a long and exhausted groan.

They were now all accustomed to their sleeping courters and were all snuggled up, courtesy of Jinhua's motherly habits.

"Will that be all then?" Redson raised a brow, his sleeping robes trailed behind him as he had let his long fiery hair down. Curls bouncing every time he tilted his head from dodging a thrown pillow, by Mei.

MK being the little shit he was, smirk and asked, "It's a little cold... An extra blanket would be nice!"

Redson was taken aback, "Your not serious.. We're literally in a volcanic zone. And I suppose you'll be wanting some warm milk while your at it??"

MK gave a shit eating grin, "Gee that'll be swell! Thanks friend!" He was desperately trying to hide back a snicker.

Mei was hiding underneath the covers holding back her giggles.

Redson looked like he was having a stroke as he almost fell to the ground in frustration. He then stomped out of the room, after slamming the door behind him. All you could hear out of the room was, "Cant believe I'm doing this—!"

Jinhua looked at MK and Mei with a gentle smile, "You didn't have to do that."

MK shrugged, "Eh... Call it a simian instinct to tease and cause mischief."

Mei snorted, "More like try to see if he'll explode or not."

MK glanced at Jinhua with a bright smile, "So what's the plan Jinhua? You saw the ring! We have to get it!"

Jinhua rubbed her chin, "You guys go snag a escape car and I'll go try and take the ring from Demon Bull King."

Mei gave a thumbs up, "Sounds like a plan!"

"Leave it to us!" Sandy picked up the duo of chaos creating friends and zipped out of the room.

"Be safe, Jinhua--!!!" MK voice could be heard trailing away.

Jinhua chuckled and shook her head as she snapped her fingers, leaving behind a spark of gold flames.

Standing on a balcony that belonged to Demon Bull King's room, Jinhua waited with a calm composure. Knowing full well that she could persuade the owner easily.

The loud stomps of foot steps could be heard getting closer.

Standing beside the demoness was Bull King himself, dressed in his fur rimmed robes, "Jinhua."

"Demon Bull King." She greeted with a blank face.

"You know the risks of following Sun Wukong. You know the risks of dooming us all. Yet you still follow down this path of self destruction. Why?"

Jinhua placed her palms on the rails and gripped them, "My son... was stripped from my arms the second time due to a slave contract....!" She hissed, "I promised him that I would protect him from all evils... Yet look where he is now... In chains by that Lady Bone Bitch—!" She gripped the rails so hard that cracks could be seen lining the edges.

"This has become more of a personal matter..." Demon Bull King observed.

"She has made my life a living hell, Bull King... She has been trouble in the center of my clan's council, been causing havoc in the Celestial Court—!? And she even dared put Wukong to blame for everything—!!" Her voice broke at the last part, "He... He wasn't to blame..." She bit her lip as she tried to suppress the overwhelming feeling of guilt, "He was just trying to help and he was forced to kill his brother in arms and best friend...." She raised her hand up to cover her face, "I realize that now...."

"Something has caused you to doubt once again, Wukong, hasn't there...?" Bull King crossed his arms with gruff snort, "His communication problems leaps bounds of trouble."

Jinhua leaned forward, "I have come to see that Wukong has lied about there being three rings...."

"What!?" Bull King roared, his shoulders squared, "How can that be!?"

Jinhua closed her eyes as she was reminded of the major headache she earned from the realization, "Indeed... And I'm more scared of what else he's hiding from me... From us...!"

"I... I believe that he always tried to do what was the best for his friends... But you must realize, Jinhua... That simian has been alone for centuries... isolated for a crime, that I have recently discovered, was not entirely his fault." His eyes looked down in solemn, "His thought process might be jumbled but he still hopes for redemption."

Jinhua frowned and looked down at the scenery, "You say it like it's an easy thing..."

Bull King placed a large claw on her shoulder, "I may not be my wife. But heed my words, friend. Taking your anger out on him won't change a thing about what he's already done... Forgiveness will always be the first step on going down a much brighter path..." A frown painted his lips, "Haven't you learned that first hand...?"

Jinhua snarled at that, "Don't remind me..." she batted his hand away. Her back now facing the rails as she leaned back with her elbows, "I... I had lost so much and yet I thought it had never tasted so sweeter to finally let it all out...." Her ears pinned to her head, "But I'm trying not to lose it all again... That is why I need the rings to kill this bitch once and for all." She glared up at the Bull King, not caring if she would have to fight him here or now.

"Your either with me, or your in my fuckin' way."

The Demon Bull King gave her a hard stare. Though his composure was anything but threatening and violent. Releasing a tired sigh, he pulled out his nose ring, showing the Samadhi ring in his palm, "You should know that we are anything but your enemy... You have aided this family for so long that I believe our debt to you is unfathomable... We owe you this one, Jinhua." He lowered his hand towards her. Offering up the Samadhi Ring, "Don't make me regret this..."

Jinhua took the ring gingerly in her hand and felt the familiar power present itself to her, "I won't... I appreciated this talk... Needed it in fact..." She walked towards the exit of the balcony, ready to snap her fingers.

"Oh! And before I forget...!" Bull King added, "Kidnap my son. He needs the training and... I.. I don't wish for him to be stuck in his room all day making complex vehicles..."

Jinhua smiled fondly at the blossoming of his fatherhood, "Will do... I haven't gotten to spend some quality time with my godson in decades....!" She giggled and snapped her fingers.

Racing around the corridors, the demoness was looking for her little trouble makers.

"JINHUAAAAAA—!!!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING—!?"

The demoness glanced to her right, only to see a racer zip by her with Mei driving one of Redson's complex vehicles. The demon boy himself was barely hanging on the car seat of the driver. Sandy was shoved in the backseat, holding onto the edges. And MK was only strapped down because his tail was wrapped around Sandy's face.

"What....?" Jinhua questioned in confusion but soon followed by a giggle as she snapped her fingers, teleporting herself on the back, "Make way towards the front door—!!" She pointed a mock sword down the hall.

"On it, Master! Let's give this baby a little extra boost in speed—!!" Mei slammed her dragon katana into the control panel and lit up the entire car with her projection, renovating it to suit her style more.

"Did you just transform my racer—!? It took me months, crafting it!!" Redson fumed in anger, grabbing the dragon girl by the face, pinching her cheeks.

"Hey—!!" Mei snarled, the vehicle itself swerving from side to side and ultimately rammed straight through a damn wall.

Turns out they were on the fourth floor.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH—!!"

"Warrior girl—!!!"

"Get off me, Match Stick!! Your hair is in my face!!" She yanked her sword out and shifted her dragon projection around the vehicle for a smoother landing.

Jinhua whistled impressed, "Nice quick thinking there, Mei."

Mei shoved the sword back in the control panel, enticing a horrified gasp from Redson, "All in a days work!!" She grinned as she raced off into the sun set.

Bull King watched the car fly out of the Volcanic territory, "It seems they were able to leave with Redson..."

"He will be stronger the next time we see him..." Fann walked out of the room with her robes. Her hair trailing down her back like an ink waterfall.

"I'm more worried about Jinhua and Sun Wukong...." Bull King huffed.

Fann placed her hand comfortingly on her husband's arm, "I'm sure whatever happens... They will pull through."

"If he hurts her again and wastes this chance I gave him...."

Fann smiled fondly, "Even through everything he did... You still care for him as a brother..."

"Yes... But Jinhua comes first.."

"Indeed." Fann smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692 14 4
Y/n has been friends with MK since they were twelve and have been inseparable since. They think of each other as brother and sister! But, once he too...
21.2K 926 14
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’‚π’π’šπ’π’π’† π’…π’Šπ’„π’•π’‚π’•π’† π’Žπ’š π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
22.7K 806 25
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...
1.5K 33 25
TW:Mentions of cannibalism, actual cannibalism, blood, animal(?) abuse, physical violence, laboratory violence, and harsh biting READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...