[BL] Human Survival Online (I...

Von Uzuhan

Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001... Mehr

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128 (END)

078

279 13 0
Von Uzuhan

These rumors then spread to the Shinmisu Church.

     Bishop Toynby and Master Wolf, who had just come out of the practice room and successfully promoted to Dharma Saint: "..."

     "Is Chi Xian a god on Earth?"

     Bishop Toynby said immediately, "It's absolutely impossible—"

     And his reasons are very good: "We are a branch of the Holy See in name, so when we first arrived in Casta City, if we didn't say more about the God of Light and the Pope, how can we eliminate the feelings of the Holy See in the hearts of the residents of Casta City?" Disgusted, how do we gain a foothold in Casta City?"

     "Later, we never mentioned the God of Light again, because we have already established a firm foothold in Casta City."

     "We are the Church of Darkness, how can we talk about praising the enemy every day?"

     As a result, this incident came to the mouths of those who spread rumors, and it turned out to be the testimony that Chi Xian was a god on earth.

     It's ridiculous.

     But hearing this, Vicar Raymond did not agree with him.

     He was silent, and then said: "Actually, I think those rumors are not all false."

     "At least it's true that Chi Xian was promoted from an ordinary person to a great magister in less than half a year."

     "And have you forgotten, Chi Xian is not only a wind magician, he is proficient in almost all other magics and even martial arts."

     "There's never been an example of this in Oslo before this."

     Bishop Toynby didn't take it seriously: "Didn't that Xia Pengyue be promoted from an ordinary person to a great magician in less than four months?"

     "Is he also a god?"

     "As for why Chi Xian is still proficient in other types of magic or even martial arts? It may be because of his special aptitude."

     "After all, the aptitude of the people on Earth is better than ours, so it's not surprising that there is a special case like him."

     Vice-Bishop Raymond: "When we fought against the dragon Euphemia before, Chi Xian discovered the reverse scale of the dragon Euphemia faster than God Master Wolfe, so what about this matter? ?”

     Bishop Toynby: "Maybe he discovered it with the help of some advanced equipment on Earth."

     After all, he doesn't like earthlings, but he is very convinced by the high-tech technologies invented by earthlings.

     After finishing speaking, without waiting for Vice-Bishop Raymond to speak again, he said directly: "I think you have been with those people on Earth for too long, so you have been brainwashed by them."

     Having said that, as if thinking of something, Bishop Toynby frowned instantly: "But how do outsiders know so much about Casta City and Tahe Village?"

     "Unless these rumors were released by Tahe Village itself—"

     Then why did they spread such rumors——

     Head Rebecca said decisively: "They are preparing to completely eliminate the influence of the Holy See in Casta City."

     And their method is to invent a new god to replace the God of Light.

     This is not the most important-

     The most important thing is that before this, neither Tahe Village nor the City Lord's Mansion had discussed this matter with them.

     And once this matter is confirmed, everyone will go to the Faith Pool to contribute, who will join their new Missu Church, and even everything they do in the future will be credited to Chi Xian—after all, in those rumors , they are already loyal followers of Chi Xian.

     Should it be said that the earthlings in Tahe Village are sure that the Xinmisu Church is afraid to break up with them now, or should it be said that they are deceiving people too much!

     Captain Rebecca sneered endlessly: "Don't people on Earth have a saying that they are crazy when they are successful? I think this sentence is tailor-made for them."

     "If this was three months ago, they wouldn't dare to treat us like this, they wouldn't even dare to leave the gate of Tahe Village."

     "And even if we don't want to see them first, at least we never embarrass them in front of people."

     The others were also very angry: "Fortunately, we thought they were different from the group of earthlings surnamed Liu, but it turned out that they were no different from those surnamed Liu."

     "Sure enough, every person on earth counts as one, and they are all despicable and shameless people."

     Raymond: "..."

     If it was before, he might have followed Captain Rebecca and the others to curse.

     But now, maybe it's really because he has been dealing with Xia Pengyue for a long time, and he always feels that Xia Pengyue and the others are not this kind of people.

     He said: "I think things may not be as complicated as we thought..."

     But before he finished speaking, he heard Captain Rebecca continue to say: "But they think that they can ride on our heads and run wild after climbing the Dragon Clan, so they are too complacent and underestimate us too much." .”

     After speaking, they all turned their heads to look at Master Wolf.

     According to what Divine Master Wolfe said before, if he can be promoted to become a Dharma Saint, his divination ability will also increase significantly, and then he may be able to directly divine the exact position of the new god.

     ——And this is also the main reason why they tried everything possible to obtain the Beast Emperor Core of the dragon Euphemia.

     They said in a cold voice, "When we find His Majesty the new God, we'll see if they can still laugh."

     Thinking of this, God Master Wolfe took a deep breath: "I will start divination now."

     After all, he took out his crystal ball and closed his eyes.

     In the next second, muddy silk threads rose from the crystal ball instantly, and those silk threads instantly spun at a speed invisible to the naked eye.

     Seeing this scene, everyone in the conference room couldn't help but sit up straight.

     After all, judging from the current situation, their future, the future of the New Missu Church, is likely to be all pinned on the new god.

     And just when everyone's mood was extremely tense, the crystal ball burst into a dazzling white light, and the silk thread inside disappeared without a trace.

     Captain Rebecca almost blurted out: "How is it?"

     Then they saw the expression on Master Wolf's face froze immediately.

     Captain Rebecca and the others felt a thump in their hearts.

     Before they could open their mouths, Master Wolf closed his eyes again, and immediately after the crystal ball in his hand rose another cloudy silk thread.

     Soon, the divination was over again, but this time, the expression on Master Wolfe's face not only did not improve, but became even uglier.

     Then came the third divination, and the fourth divination...

     Everyone finally reacted, and their hearts immediately sank completely.

     Before God Master Wolf started the fifth divination, Bishop Toynby stopped his hand directly, his face was ugly and fierce: "It's fine if you don't get it out of the divination, maybe when you are promoted to the middle rank of the Holy Spirit , it can be divined."

     This is already the best result.

     After all, looking at Master Wolf, they were very worried that Master Wolf would tell them in the next second that he was wrong from the beginning, and no new gods were born on Oscontinent—although they felt that Wolf Reverend Ralph would not make such a mistake that would destroy the entire Xinmisu Church, but it has been more than four months, and it is also true that they still have not found a new God.

     And they have now gained a firm foothold in Casta City, even if they haven't found a new Crown Prince, it doesn't matter.

     Still the same sentence, wait until God Master Wolf's divination ability is stronger, maybe he will be able to find him.

     So it's okay to let those earthlings be arrogant for a few days.

     They can bear it.

     Captain Rebecca clenched her fists violently.

     Unexpectedly, in the next second, they heard God Master Wolf say: "No, I have already divined the detailed location of the new God's Crown."

     "What?"

     Hearing this, Captain Rebecca and the others, who had already slumped back to their chairs, immediately raised their heads and looked at Master Wolf.

     Since God Master Wolfe has divined the detailed location under the new God's Crown, why does he show such an expression?

     But these are obviously not the most important, the most important thing is——

     "Where is Your Majesty the New God?"

     Facing the excited eyes of Bishop Toynby and others, Priest Wolf took a deep breath and said:

     "Tahe Village!"

     Bishop Toynby and others: "..."

     The air was instantly quiet.

     Then they showed exactly the same expressions as God Master Wolf before.

     After a long silence, Captain Rebecca took a deep breath: "Can you say it again?"

     Master Wolf put down his hand on the crystal ball, resigned to his fate, and said, "Tahe Village!"

     At this time, Bishop Toynby suddenly stopped his hand again.

     With a stiff expression, he only said, "Would you like to do the divination a few more times?"

     Master Wolf: "..."

     And no matter how many times Divine Master Wolfe divination, the result is the same, that is, the new god is in Tahe Village.

     Everyone was silent.

     Only Vicar Raymond was obviously more shocked than embarrassed.

     Even before that, he was already mentally prepared that Chi Xian might really be a god.

     But seeing the appearance of other people, he thought about it, and finally chose to remain silent.

     The entire conference room fell into a dead silence.

     It was not until a few minutes later that Bishop Toynby said with difficulty: "Maybe the new god is only in Tahe Village..."

     It wasn't Chi Xian.

     "After all, there are tens of thousands of people in Tahe Village."

     Master Wolf and the others didn't talk to each other.

     Because they thought of one thing, that is, if Chi Xian was not the new god, how could the new god tolerate a person from Earth pretending to be a god.

     But if Chi Xian is the new god, then why did he never respond to Master Wolfe when Master Wolfe prayed to him all night——

     Do you need to guess? It was probably because he had noticed their hostility to Tahe Village, so he had a bad impression of them, and naturally it was impossible to answer their prayers.

     So the question now is not just whether Chi Xian is the new god, but if Chi Xian is the new god, then even if they find him, they probably won't be able to become the loyal believers he values.

     So God Master Wolf could only wipe his face and said, "Let's go to Tahe Village to see the situation first."

     at the same time.

     City Lord's Mansion.

     The consul pushed the door open and entered: "Your Highness, there have been many rumors in the city recently, saying that a god from the earth has come to Casta City."

     "A god on Earth?"

     Shaster frowned: "Those earthlings pretending to be gods and gods came to the boundary of Casta City to make trouble?"

     For these people, he hated it.

     "no."

     The consul was silent, and then said: "Those rumors say that Your Excellency Chi Xian is a god on earth."

     Shaster: "Chi Xian?"

     That's fine.

     Then he reacted: "Wait, what did you say?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.2K 686 65
Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that he was gay and fell in love with a handso...
621K 32.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
229K 9.7K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
4M 255K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...