[BL] Human Survival Online (I...

By Uzuhan

Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128 (END)

072

294 15 0
By Uzuhan

The hearts of Chi Xian and the others finally fell.

     Then, as if thinking of something, Shaster strode towards Chi Xian.

     "How are you?"

     "fine."

     Chi Xian grabbed Shaster's hand first, and then cast a healing spell on his hands.

     His bloody hands instantly returned to their original appearance at a speed visible to the naked eye.

     Then he cast seven or eight healing spells on himself.

     Shaster's heart felt warm in an instant.

     Looking at Chi Xian's appearance, if it wasn't for the wrong occasion, he really wanted to kiss him directly.

     And Vicar Raymond and others finally reacted: "Save people, save people quickly."

     At this time, Xia Pengyue and the others also arrived.

     With everyone's concerted efforts, soon, the battlefield was cleaned up.

     Although hundreds of people died this time, fortunately, Bishop Toynby and Captain Rebecca, who were seriously injured by the dragon before, were still alive.

     Although both of Bishop Toynby's legs were corroded by the dragon's breath spit out by the dragon, there are two light-type magisters in the Xinmisu Church. With them, he can recover within a week at most.

     And this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that they have harvested a dragon.

     ——The consul is already leading people to clean up the corpse of the dragon.

     They took more than thirty barrels of the blood left in her body alone.

     He didn't even let go of the blood she sprayed on the ground before, and directly had the entire hillside leveled.

     Shaster and Bishop Toynby looked at each other, and then he said without hesitation: "Tonight, everyone who participated in this battle can get a bottle of dragon blood and a piece of dragon meat."

     With the blessing of wind magic, his voice quickly spread throughout the southern suburbs.

     What?

     Everyone present turned their heads in unison to look in the direction where Shaster was.

     They couldn't believe what they were hearing.

     Because dragon blood and dragon meat are really too precious.

     Even a bottle of ordinary dragon's blood can be sold for at least 3,000 gold coins in the market, and there is often no market for the price.

     Because it can not only be used to make high-level magic potions and high-level magic equipment, but also can be taken directly——

     If a piece of dragon meat is added, the energy contained in it will definitely be able to directly promote martial artists and magicians below the level of senior fighters and senior magicians to a level.

     Then they heard Shaster say again: "For the soldiers who unfortunately died in battle, in addition to the original pension, the City Lord's Mansion and the Church of Casta City will give their families an extra bottle of dragon blood and two pieces of dragon blood. Meat."

     Only then did the soldiers present react.

     They immediately became a sensation.

     So the Lord Shaster actually planned to distribute a bottle of dragon blood and a piece of dragon meat to each of them.

     ——This is something they didn't even dare to think about.

     Especially those soldiers from the original Casta City Guard Army, and the outsider soldiers who later joined the Casta City Guard Army because they heard about the preferential treatment policy of Casta City.

     They clenched their fists excitedly.

     Again, dragon blood and dragon meat are too precious.

     So they originally thought that the City Lord's Mansion would give them some rewards after the war at most, and it would be good if these rewards exceeded five gold coins.

     After all, they even won a silver coin reward before.

     So they never thought that Shaster and the others would be so generous.

     Thinking of what Shaster had said about distributing dragon blood and dragon meat to those soldiers who died in battle, they were even more moved.

     They cheered immediately.

     "Praise the Lord of the City, praise the Bishop Toynby, and praise the Lord Chi Xian!"

     ...

     But Shaster didn't finish his sentence.

     He said: "Besides, foreigner soldiers in the city guard can receive an extra piece of dragon meat."

     After finishing speaking, he directly put his hands in front of his body and gave them a military salute: "Thank you for not abandoning Casta City and the hundreds of thousands of people who did not abandon Casta City at the most dangerous time!"

     Hearing this, the soldiers from Casta City not only did not show even a trace of jealousy, but put away the smiles on their faces.

     Then they all turned around to their companions beside them, and solemnly gave a military salute.

     Those people's eyes instantly turned red.

     They stood up proudly and returned a military salute.

     They are proud of their sticking to their bottom line.

     They are also proud that their efforts have been recognized by Casta City.

     At the same time, their sense of belonging to Casta City reached its peak in an instant.

     "Praise Casta City!"

     Shaster and the others immediately laughed too.

     Although this reward is bound to consume more than half of the dragon blood and dragon meat.

     But in fact, even if they don't share the dragon meat and blood now, they will still share the dragon meat and blood with them afterwards.

     Because the most important thing for them now is to enhance their strength.

     So it's better to distribute these dragon meat and dragon blood as rewards to them now.

     In this way, they not only strengthened their strength, but also bought a wave of people's hearts, which can kill two birds with one stone.

     The main thing is that these soldiers are worth it.

     As for the soldiers who fled—

     Back in the meeting room of the City Lord's Mansion, Shaster only said: "After they are captured, all their property will be confiscated, those with cultivation bases will abolish their cultivation bases, and those without cultivation bases will be fine, and then they will be expelled from the card." Star City."

     Originally, according to military regulations, the lightest punishment for deserters was to be sold to the slave market as slaves.

     But Shaster decided to let them go.

     Because the first to flee were the officers and soldiers of the Fourth Knights of the Holy See, they only ran with them because they were influenced by them——

     After those deserters were expelled from Casta City, nine out of ten they would justify them in this way.

     As a result, one of the dignified elite of the Holy See, the Fourth Knights who had just wiped out tens of thousands of orcs a few months ago and made great achievements, actually left Casta directly on the battlefield because they were afraid of death. The news that hundreds of thousands of people in the city have fled will spread throughout the empire.

     It is conceivable that this will be a big blow to the reputation of the Holy See.

     In order to restore their reputation, the Holy See will definitely severely punish the officers and soldiers of the Fourth Knights.

     They're done!

     Although they have no enmity with the Fourth Knights.

     But they have enmity with the Holy See.

     As for the elite knight orders of the Holy See, especially the Fourth Knight Order, the soldiers in them are all loyal believers of the Holy See, let alone the officers, who are probably the illegitimate children of the middle and high levels of the Holy See.

     ——Otherwise, if the Pope blatantly put his illegitimate son on the throne of the Holy Son, why would those who opposed him in the Holy See not dare to expose him?

     After all, the second article in the "Bright Doctrine" formulated by the Holy See in order to better rule the believers is that in order to better serve the God of Light, the clergy must maintain physical and mental purity, otherwise they will be considered apostasy.

     So just the fact that the Pope has an illegitimate child is enough to pull him down from the position of Pope.

     But the Pope still sits firmly on the Pope's seat, of course, because they are no better than the Pope.

     Thinking that they made the Holy See suffer a big blow again, Shaster and the others immediately felt a lot better.

     Unexpectedly, at this time, a deacon came to report: "Your Highness, my lords, the members of the Fourth Knights have returned."

     "Um?"

     Shaster couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

     People from the Fourth Knights actually dare to come back?

     Aren't they afraid of being drowned in the spit of the residents of Casta City?

     Of course, the residents of Casta City dare not really spit on these distinguished gentlemen of the Church Knights.

     But even so, the face of the deputy head of the fourth knight order who was looked at strangely by the residents of Casta city was still green.

     So when he saw Shaster, he went straight to the point: "We came back to welcome back the body of His Royal Highness the Son."

     After the news of Grant's death in battle was sent back to the Holy See, His Majesty the Pope was really furious.

     Then they received a personal order from the Pope, telling them to take Grant's body back.

     Then they remembered that although they escaped, Grant, the son of the Holy See, died in battle in Casta City.

     This is undoubtedly a good fig leaf for the Holy See.

     After all, he died fighting to protect the city of Casta and the people of the empire.

     At that time, if they operate properly, maybe they can really avoid punishment.

     So they rushed back without stopping.

     How could Shaster not think of things that they could think of.

     But instead of feeling disappointed, he laughed instead.

     Seeing this, the deputy head couldn't help frowning.

     Although he didn't know what Shaster was laughing at.

     Then before Shaster could speak, the consul at the side gave the captain of the guard a wink.

     The captain of the guard immediately nodded and retreated.

     Soon, he walked in with a few soldiers carrying a corpse.

     After placing the corpse on the ground, they bowed and retreated.

     I just don't know why there is a big piece in the middle of the burial cloth.

     The deputy head immediately reached out and lifted the shroud.

     He had only intended to make sure that the body lying under the shroud was Grant's, but he saw the arrow in Grant's chest.

     In the next second, his pupils constricted——

     They always thought that Grant died under the attack of the dragon.

     But now, the arrow told him that Grant's death had nothing to do with the dragon at all. Someone put a cold arrow behind him and killed him.

     As for who this person is, do you still have to guess?

     Thinking of this, he suddenly looked up at Shaster.

     But Shaster said with a serious face: "We also found out after the fact that His Highness the Son of God was actually shot and killed."

     "I don't know if you still remember that the egg of the dragon Euphemia was shot and killed by an arrow flying from nowhere."

     He said: "So we have every reason to suspect that the person who shot and killed the dragon egg of the dragon Euphemia is the same person who shot and killed His Royal Highness the Son."

     "So this whole thing is a conspiracy, a conspiracy against His Royal Highness Son!"

     "impossible--"

     The deputy head almost blurted out.

     Because the dragon egg of the dragon Euphemia was obviously shot by Grant, and he was there at the time.

     Shaster just smiled and said, "Why is it impossible?"

     The voice of the deputy head stopped abruptly.

     Because if he told the truth, it would undoubtedly confirm that Grant wanted to murder Shaster.

     But if they acquiesced to this matter, as Shaster guessed——

     The deputy head's pupils shrank again in an instant.

     He finally knew what Shaster was laughing at. He was laughing at him, at Grant, at the Holy See, at them for stealing money.

     Because once they acquiesce in this matter, they can no longer say that Grant died for Casta City.

     On the contrary, even if Casta City encountered this crisis, and the hundreds of thousands of residents of Casta City almost died at the hands of the magic dragon, other people would think that it was because of Grant's involvement, and the fourth When the soldiers of the Knights were in danger, the hundreds of thousands of people who left Casta City ran away——

     At that time, the residents of Casta City will hate the Holy See.

     Orcs will help.

     The whole empire will start to question the Holy See.

     In order to quell the anger of the people, the Holy See is bound to severely punish these deserters.

     They are really over!

     He immediately wanted to force Shaster to change his words, because as long as Shaster was willing to change his words, there was still a chance to redeem this matter.

     As a result, he heard Shaster leisurely say in the next second: "By the way, I have already let people publicize this matter."

     Hearing this, Xia Pengyue and the others couldn't help but gasp.

     There are pits one after another, Shaster may not be a hoe.

     Fortunately, they were on the side of Shaster. If they were Shaster's enemies, they might not know how they died in the end.

     As for the deputy head, the expression on his face had already cracked.

     How dare Shaster do this?

     Then he reacted.

     Shaster already had a grudge against the Holy See.

     So of course he dares!

     He immediately looked at Shaster with hatred and said, "His Majesty the Pope will not let you go—"

     The expressions on the faces of Shaster and the others did not even change slightly.

     Because isn't that a piece of crap?

     So the same sentence, now that they are all on the cusp, the Holy See, for the sake of its own reputation, can't do anything to them before it has something to do with them.

     The deputy head then reacted.

     But as if thinking of something, he suddenly smiled.

     "That's right, we really have nothing to do with you now."

     He looked sullen: "But the Dragon Clan will not let you go."

     "You don't know yet, the dragon Euphemia is actually the half-sister of the current Dragon Emperor."

     "Otherwise, you think why she has been raging in the Gasman Empire for so long, but the Holy See has never sent troops to destroy her."

     Seeing Shaster and the others frown instantly, he immediately laughed out loud.

     "So we have a hard time, and you don't even want to live!"

     After speaking, he directly ordered the left and right: "Go."

The members of the Fourth Knights immediately lifted Grant's body and left.

     The atmosphere in the meeting room instantly became tense.

     They really didn't know that the dragon Euphemia would be the Dragon Emperor's biological sister, after all, she only emerged in the last six months.

     The consul only said: "The dragon clan has always protected its weaknesses, and this time we may really be in trouble again."

     "no……"

     Xia Pengyue said: "It is obvious that the dragon Euphemia slaughtered the human race first, isn't it only natural for us to kill her?"

     "Can the Dragon Clan still be unreasonable?"

     Consul: "The Dragon Clan has never taken the Human Clan seriously."

     "On the one hand, it is because the dragon race is strong and the human race is weak."

     "The most important thing is—"

     He took a deep breath: "Three thousand years ago, during the Great War of Ten Thousand Clans, the reason why the Witch Clan attacked the allied Dragon Clan behind their backs was that the Dragon Clan has not yet gotten rid of the curse. It is said that Jiu died in a coma before breaking out of his shell, it is said that the Holy See instigated it."

     "What?"

     Xia Pengyue and the others were shocked immediately.

     Shaster also looked solemn: "So if it's just an ordinary dragon that died, maybe the dragon clan won't take revenge on us."

     "But if it was the Dragon Emperor's own sister who died, the situation would be different."

     Xia Pengyue was very angry: "Why, it was obviously caused by the Holy See, but now we are asked to bear the anger of the Dragon Clan?"

     Shaster and the others stopped talking.

     Because they are all thinking about what to do in order to survive this catastrophe.

     But after much deliberation, they couldn't think of any good way.

     After all, they had just dismembered the dragon Euphemia.

     At this moment, Chi Xian's cell phone rang.

     It was Chi Qing who called, and her voice was full of surprise: "Brother, that dragon egg...Professor Liu and the others really saved that dragon egg—"

     "What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 18.2K 66
Run with the Ball in the Last Day 末世之带球跑 Author: 萝卜精 Status: 66 Chapters (Completed) Fangcheng lives very humble. The last days are coming, Xu Yi is...
2.2M 129K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
228K 9.6K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...