Midnight Lips | Ghost

By mrsbeverlyn

๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ต '๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ป' ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐’€ .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Why she was attracted to the man hiding behi... More

๐€/๐!
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡. 01
๐‚๐‡. 02
๐‚๐‡. 03
๐‚๐‡. 04
๐‚๐‡. 05
๐‚๐‡. 06
๐‚๐‡. 07
๐‚๐‡. 08
๐‚๐‡. 09
๐‚๐‡. 10
๐‚๐‡. 11
๐‚๐‡. 12
๐‚๐‡. 13
๐‚๐‡. 14
๐‚๐‡. 15
๐‚๐‡. 16
๐‚๐‡. 17
๐‚๐‡. 18
๐‚๐‡. 19
๐‚๐‡. 20
๐‚๐‡. 21
๐‚๐‡. 22
๐‚๐‡. 23
๐‚๐‡. 24
๐‚๐‡. 25
๐‚๐‡. 26
๐‚๐‡. 27
๐‚๐‡. 28
๐‚๐‡. 29
๐‚๐‡. 30
๐‚๐‡. 31
๐‚๐‡. 32
๐‚๐‡. 33
๐‚๐‡. 34
๐‚๐‡. 35
๐‚๐‡. 36
๐‚๐‡. 37
๐‚๐‡. 38
๐‚๐‡. 39
๐‚๐‡. 40
๐‚๐‡. 41
๐‚๐‡. 42
๐‚๐‡. 43
๐‚๐‡. 44
๐‚๐‡. 45
๐‚๐‡. 46
๐‚๐‡. 47
๐‚๐‡. 48
๐‚๐‡. 49
๐‚๐‡. 50
๐‚๐‡. 51
๐‚๐‡. 52
๐‚๐‡. 54
๐‚๐‡. 55
๐‚๐‡. 56
๐‚๐‡. 57
๐‚๐‡. 58
๐‚๐‡. 59
๐‚๐‡. 60
๐‚๐‡. 61
๐‚๐‡. 62
๐‚๐‡. 63
๐‚๐‡. 64
๐‚๐‡. 65
๐‚๐‡. 66
๐‚๐‡. 67
๐‚๐‡. 68
๐‚๐‡. 69
๐‚๐‡. 70
๐‚๐‡. 71
๐‚๐‡. 72
๐‚๐‡. 73
๐‚๐‡. 74
๐‚๐‡. 75
๐‚๐‡. 76
๐‚๐‡. 77
๐‚๐‡. 78
๐‚๐‡. 79
๐‚๐‡. 80
๐‚๐‡. 81
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐„๐—๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€/๐! ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‘๐“๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š
๐’๐Ž๐€๐'๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜!

๐‚๐‡. 53

4.2K 127 51
By mrsbeverlyn

𝐕𝐀𝐋 / 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓
❁༺♥༻☠︎

Val
     I wasn't sure whether we should go right or left—up or down from my perspective as I looked down at the map. Right was 10 minutes too long, but it was the only way to get to our destination. Left—which was not an option at all but it had caught my eye—seemed to be a very narrow path and was shorter than the right one, but there was no outlet, the very reason why it wasn't a choice in the first place.

But it spoke to me. Looking closely at the end of the alley, the only thing that would be separating us from reaching our destination was a wall. If we could find a way to just bring it down, it would be faster and easier to get our work done. Five minutes tops.

I sighed and didn't notice the pair of arms embracing me from behind until they were already fully wrapped around me. "Here," Simon's raspy voice whispered in my ear as he placed his finger down on the map right over the spot where we would go right. The tip of his finger moved and he surprised me when he turned left instead and came to a stop at the barrier I was currently glaring at.

"You see it too?" I asked him.

I felt his head nod on my shoulder. "We could ask Alejandro whether this is breakable or not. He would most likely know what to do. We'll be saving about ten minutes if we find a way to go through this path. It will be safer and faster."

"Yeah," I mumbled. Now I could finally breathe, knowing that I wasn't the only one thinking about it and knowing that I wasn't wrong about my thoughts either. I just hoped the rest of the team would agree with us, and if they did not, it was fine. We would be reaching our target either way.

Simon's hand roamed over my body, taking all of my concerns over to him. My thoughts evaporated into thin air until all I could think about was how hot his body felt pressed up against me. His face was buried in the crook of my neck, and his intake of a breath sent shivers down my spine like it always did. I knew what he desired, the same thing I was starting to desire too.

I was going to tell him that we couldn't, that maybe later, that I always wanted him but we were risking it—the team was coming and at any second, they would be entering through the door that was opened all the way—but he pressed his palm flat on my lower belly and pressed my hips against his. Good God, I felt him, hard and hot and probably so fucking exquisite. My mouth watered with the memories, my whole body shivering with need.

"You left early today,"  Simon said into my ear. He was right, I had left the room before he was even awake. But it was because this alley thing had been in my mind ever since we went to bed last night, and I couldn't let it pass. Still, it took a lot not to get back into his arms and stay until we had to get up.

I tried to turn around in his arms but he didn't let me, telling me how he woke up to empty sheets and how much he hated it. "Do you have any idea how that made me feel?"

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"Fucking desperate," he rasped, his fingers burying under the waistband of my pants and teasing the shit out of me. "I need you. I always do."

"We can't." It pained me to say it. "Not here."

"Yes, here. Right here." He buried one hand into my shirt and one hand into my panties, and I would've been out of my mind if I didn't let him continue.

"Simon..." I closed my eyes, resting my head back against his shoulder. I couldn't think straight anymore, I just wanted to sink myself in Simon again and lose track of time, even though we couldn't afford that right now. We were being so selfish and reckless, but only because our time together had an ending.

"Let me get my daily dose, baby," he said, voice low and dangerous that promised sweet things. "You know I do not work properly if I haven't had you in my system yet."

And I was gone. I gulped the little whimper that threatened me to come out. I was so fucking weak, a sucker for his words and hands, that I almost gave in if it wasn't because heavy steps rang down the hallway toward our direction and snapped us out of our world.

I arched my back, jutting my butt out and pressing it against him as a last taste for both of us. "Later," I promised.

His sigh was mixed with a groan, muffled in my neck. "I'm so fucking hard right now, darling, I feel like I might die." Oh, I knew. I could feel him through our clothes perfectly, and it took all of my self-control not to push him into another room before anyone could come and see us, and then sink to my knees to take him out of his misery.

He pulled his hands out of under my clothes, his arms loosening around me. I turned around, wrapping mine around his neck and pulling him down to me so I could lean into his ear to whisper a secret only meant for him to hear it. "And I'm so wet and ready for you."

Now he did groaned out loud like he was in pain, coming down to press his forehead against mine. "What are you doing now, trying to actually kill me, hmm?"

I giggled, kissing his cheek. "Just wanted to let you know."

He smacked my ass in a warning and then squeezed, sending little sparks across my body. "You're such a little hot tease."

"Let's behave, yeah?" I scurried away from his arms, putting some space between us, or else we wouldn't behave.

"It's going to be a hell of a problem."

"Do you want to give everyone a show, then?" I saw from the corner of my eye how Soap came to a stop by the door and stared at us. I turned away from Simon, giving him my back and returning some of my attention to the map. "I think Soap right there would actually enjoy it."

"Hell no," came Simon's growl.

I glanced at Soap, a smile tugging at the edge of my lips at his puzzled face, clearly not having a clue about the context. The way he frowned was funny, his eyebrows met in the middle and a pout formed on his mouth, one side going down and making a dimple pop up on that side cheek. He stared at Simon for a few beats, before he met my eyes and his face completely changed, his mouth tipping upward into a smirk. "If you leave the room, then yeah, I might enjoy it," he said to me.

"Pervert." I need a reminder to never leave him and Simon alone in a room.

"What are we talking about again?" Soap entered the room and stopped beside me to look down at the map stretched across the table, but I was certain he wasn't exactly looking at it, he was just pretending to be invested. He couldn't care less about business outside of business hours, except our job was business 24 hours. But for him, that word meant only when we were in the meeting room or outside of the base.

"None of your business," mumbled Simon answering his question. It was barely audible, but we heard it anyway.

Soap clicked his tongue and glanced between us. "You two are here earlier than usual, eh? Trouble in paradise?"

I took a deep breath to regulate it, still coming down from my little high with Simon and not wanting to remember it because I would get all hot again and that was inappropriate. "You just want my man all to yourself," I bit.

"You are just jealous he was mine first," Soap bit back, and all I could do was laugh. It was amusing how fast Soap picked up with the teasing, the very reason why he was becoming one of my favorite people in this place.

Simon softly coughed behind us, getting Soap's whole attention. My eyes and body followed him as he spun around to assess my man. "You look flushed, mate."

He couldn't even see him, what was he talking about? And then I saw it, the way Simon wouldn't meet either of our eyes, the way his fists were clenching and unclenching, and how his chest raised and fell with the deep breaths he was taking. Oh God, my neck went on fire. Of course, it was easier for me—us women—to hide when we were bothered. It was different for men.

Simon nodded. "Yeah, uh, I need to cool off a little. I'll be right back."

Alejandro was entering the room when Simon disappeared through it, accompanied by almost half of the team, which is why I couldn't follow Simon on his way out.

*ೃ༄

Ghost
My hands itched with the urge to pull Val out of the room and have my way with her, but I had to remind myself that we couldn't and neither should. We had to be professional, and I almost lost that when I came into the room and saw her standing there in my clothes. I wanted to rip them off and fuck her the way she liked as a reward for wearing my clothes. But there were certain times when we could attend to our needs, and those were not today and not yesterday, neither the day before that and perhaps not tomorrow.

Jesus, how was I going to get through? She was my drug, I needed her in order to do so. My eyes were betraying me, going back to her across the room every couple of seconds and devouring every inch of her with them. If that was not an indication of my insanity, then probably going straight into my mind would actually prove it.

I had her in every position, though the one I was imagining right now we hadn't tried it yet. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, her tits bouncing up and down. She was so close, I could tell by the way she was screaming my name, making me feel like I was falling and entering heaven again and again. "Simon! Simon! Si—"

"Simon?"

I snapped out of it and looked up. Valentina wasn't across the room anymore, she was sitting down in the seat next to me and leaning so close I could smell her perfume, roses and midnight, sweet and dangerous. Her scent was all over my—our room now, in our sheets, our pillows, and clothes. God, I fucking loved it.

She softly pressed her fingertip against my temple and tapped a few times. "What is going on up there? What are you thinking about?" she asked as if she already knew what I was lost in.

I glanced around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to our business, and when I saw that everyone was busy in a discussion, I sneaked a hand around her waist and pulled her to me. "You taking my cock like the good girl you are," I rasped into her ear, low enough for only her to hear.

Valentina sucked in a breath, and when I pushed her hair away from her neck to bury my nose in there as I usually did because I couldn't fucking help it, I noticed the goosebumps traveling up her neck. Good, that was the effect I wanted to have on her.

Her head turned to me, we were so close that we could kiss if the mask wasn't there to stop us. I would have done it too, because her lips looked so fucking exquisite and I wanted so badly to find out how they taste. Cherry like the tattoo on her hip or strawberry like the ice cream she loves so much?

Her hand found my thigh under the desk, and she started stroking up. My body came alive, alert from its idle mode. She stopped before she could get to where I wanted her the most. "Behave, or I won't," she whispered.

I stroked her side. "As soon as I get you alone, I'm not responsible for any of my actions."

She bit the edge of her lip, trying to stop the smile forming on her pretty mouth. "Can't wait."

I couldn't either.

*ೃ༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...
Sorry it took so long to update. More chapters are coming this week to make up for the long time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 12.5K 47
Simon Riley x Reader Y/n is war correspondent who is embedded with the elite Task Force 141. From chasing the next news piece to evading gunfire, ex...
444K 9.6K 56
Gโ‚•โ‚’โ‚›โ‚œ โ‚“ โ‚’C fโ‚‘โ‚˜โ‚โ‚—โ‚‘ แตฃโ‚‘โ‚dโ‚‘แตฃ. Your father was one of the most important commanders for the government, after his death in action, deep inside you there w...
13.5K 570 7
Book Two of the "Betrayal" Series Coming back from the dead, you grapple with your new reality. You believed your clock had run out, but it seemed li...
847K 22.3K 25
"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless, cold blooded killer who shows no remor...