Flaws And All (Book 1) [Compl...

By _2HYPE

ThemPRangers Fanfic BOOK 1 - "You've changed my life entirely...You put up with my shit all the time and you... More

Chapter 1 : Moving Away
Chapter 2 : Greetings
Chapter 3 : The Ex
Chapter 4 : New Friends
Chapter 5 : New Friends (Continued)
Chapter 6 : Hitting It Off
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8 : True Feelings
Chapter 9 : Confrontation
Chapter 10 : Accidents &Apologies
Chapter 11 : Arguements
Chapter 12 : Showtime
Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)
Chapter 14 : Going Home
Chapter 15 : First Date
Chapter 16 : Party Time
Chapter 17 : Forgiveness
Chapter 18 : Necessary Roughness
Chapter 19 : Explanations
Chapter 20 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Chapter 21 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime (Continued)
Chapter 22 : The Sleepover
Chapter 23 : Fun &Games
Chapter 24 : Make You Mine
Chapter 25 : Make You Mine (Continued)
Chapter 26 : Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings
Chapter 28 : Deception
Chapter 30 : Lost
Chapter 31 : 'My Queen'
Chapter 32 : Betrayal
Chapter 33 : Unspoken
Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement
Chapter 35 : Intense Measures
Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'
Chapter 37 : Panic
Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering
Chapter 39 : Uncertainty
Chapter 40 : 'The Right Time'
Chapter 41 : Fond Memories
Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living
Chapter 43 : Forever Family
PSA

Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing

1.9K 52 4
By _2HYPE

*Taliah's POV*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and on my head. When I stepped out the bathroomm I heard DayDay and Langston dowstairs yelling. Lol. They were probably playing the game or somethig. I just love how they just come over our house and act like it's theirs. Lol. I laughed as I walked over to my vanity drawer to pick out what I was gonna wear tonight. I was still a little confused about why Tiara wants to hang with me all of a sudden. I mean, she was one of the girls who picked on me when I first got here. Seems a little sketchy to me.. Plus, I wasn't going to that party by myself; Alisa and Mia are coming with me. But I brushed it off. I took the towel off of my head and plugged up my hair dryer and straightener then started getting dressed.

All I had on was my bra and underwear while I dried my hair. I sung Justin Bieber - 'Die In Your Arms' as I finished drying my hair and started straightening it. I sung the chorus loudly before someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i said before going back to singing along with the song.

Langston walked in and flopped on my bed and just looked up at me smiling.

"What?" I said still facing front and looking at him through the mirror.

"Nothing.." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, continuing to straighten my hair. He got up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled as he kissed my neck.

"Stop playing games though." I said turning my straightener off.

"What you mean?" He said making his grip around me tighter.

I turned around as he pulled me closer to him and led me over bed. He laid down, still holding me and pressed his lips against mine. He still had his arms around my waist and he moved his hands up to my bra straps.

I released from the kiss quickly and got out of his grip.

"And I'm the one playing games?" He said sitting up.

I put my hand on my hip and rolled my eyes and said. "Yeahhh.. And you're the one tryna start something you can't finish."

"You wasn't saying that the other night though." He said winking.

I shook my head and turned to my vanity drawer and put on some skinny jeans.

"Who party is it anyway?"

"One of Jazmine and Tiara's friends." I said turning back around and leaning on my drawer. "I still think that it's weird that Tiara wanna be cool with me outta no where."

"You gotta watch out for her," He said as he laid flat on my bed. "no tellin' what Bri might've brainwashed into her"

I sighed then put on the rest of the clothes I was gonna wear tonight; A red and black button up plaid shirt, black timberlands, my NCredible chain, and the bracelet Langston got me. I guess I was going for the boyish look tonight. I kept my hair down and wore a Chicago Bulls beanie with a pom on top.

I went and sat down next to Langston on my bed and played on my phone until I heard yelling. We both got up and I opened my door to see DayDay and Mia arguing. We both looked at each other with confused faces.

"I'm telling you right now," DayDay yelled. "don't go to that party!"

"I don't care! I'm going." Mia said walking passed him and into her room, then coming directly back out.

He grabbed her wrist and flung her back around to him. She snatched her arm away from him quickly and got in his face.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me like that again." She said turning around then running down the steps.

DayDay stood there getting angry until he saw me and Langston standing there. He quickly sighed and stormed down the steps and ran out slamming the door behind him.

-

Me and Langston walked downstairs to see Mia on the couch, starring blankly at the TV.

"Uhh.. We gotta go get Alisa. You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She said standing up and adjusting her skirt.

I grabbed the car keys off the coffee table and we all walked outside. I unlocked the car doors and watched as Mia walked over to the car and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Alright babe." I said turning to Langston. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright" He said leaning down giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I got in and started the car and pulled out the driveway. There was an awkward silence while I drove.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. "You been acting weird since this afternnon."

"Nothing." She said softly.

"I don't think it's 'nothing'.. You just got in an argument with DayDay, something's up." I said pulling up in front of Alisa's house

"I said nothing okay!" She snapped at me.

I sighed and shook my head before honking the horn and waiting for Alisa to come outside.

"Wassup yall?" she said getting in the car. "Yall ready to turn up."

I looked over at Mia, seeing she still had an attitude.

"Yeah.. Let's go."

I stepped on the gas and we were at the party in a matter of minutes. We walked up to the front where the bouncer and a bunch of other people were. We all squeezed through the people that were basically begging to get in the party.

"Name." The bouncer said.

"Taliah Neil"

He looked down at the clipboard in his hand.

"Go ahead in."

He opened up the door and I grabbed Mia's hand and she grabbed Alisa's. We walked in the club while Rihanna - 'Diamonds' was playing.

"Ayeeee!" I heard a voice yell. "Taliah!"

I stood on my tip toes to see over the crowd of people on the dancefloor and to see Tiara and Jazmine walking over.

"Hey." I said giving Jaz a hug.

"Wassup?" She said hugging back. "Hey Mia, hey Alisa.. Why don't yall get some drinks..Taliah, come with me, I want you to meet somebody."

Me, her and Tiara walked up the steps to the VIP section, seeing females dancing, and everybody drinking and smoking.

"Ayo! This is the Taliah." She said as these two dudes stood up.

One had a blunt in his hand, he took a puff and passed it to the other dude.

"This is Frank and Corey" She said pointing to each of them.

They both just looked at me and said nothing. I looked up at Frank and he was looking me up and down biting his lip.

"You that singer, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah.." I said looking around at all the half naked females going buck wild in this section.

"Tiara told us about you." He said taking another puff.

"Why don't yall sit down.." Corey said motioning for us to sit on the leather couch.

We all sat down and they passed bottles and the blunt around. Jaz took the bottle and took it to the head. I never thought she was the type of person to drink like that. She passed the bottle to me and I took a sip.

"Damn girl," Frank said. "I ain't know you got down like that."

I laughed as I passed the bottle over to him.

"Aye." Corey said standing up looking over the railing. "Who that girl you came in with? The girl with that skirt on."

"That's my sister." I said.

"Damn.." He said leaning on the railing and skoping her out.

I don't know how I feel about this dude. He seems like trouble. The last thing I want is my sister to get hurt by anyone. I won't have it. I mean she gets on my nerves most of the time, but I want what's best for her. And I know yall probably thinking "you're such an overprotective sister", but I have to. After everything that happened when stayed in New York that summer before we moved and everything with Kev, I don't want her to make the same dumb ass mistakes I did.

"You need to loosen up." Frank said interrupting my thoughts and moving closer to me. "Have some fun"

I moved away as he got closer; I felt uncomfortable, but he was right, I wasn't really being myself and I did want to have fun. But I was't gonna have THAT kind of fun he probably had in mind. I mean I'm not stupid, I knew what he was trying to do. Like I was just gonna give in to him and forget about the wonderful boyfriend I have? Fuck that. It wasn't happening.

"Ummm.. You a little too close, sir." I said pushing him back.

"Alright, alright." He said throwing his hands up. "You a tough one huh?"

"Yeah." I said folding my arms.

"Alright look, let's start over.." He said putting his hand out. "I'm Frank."

I smiled and shook his hand and said. "I'm Taliah."

"Aye, Frank." some girl on the other couch said. "you want a hit?"

She passed him a blunt and he sparked up then blew the smoke up in the air.

"You want in?" He asked me.

I hesistated, but grabbed it out his hand and took a puff just for the hell of it.

--

*Mia'sPOV*

I sat down at the bar with Alisa, drinking and laughing. After that argument with DayDay, i sure as hell needed a good laugh.

"I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom." She said getting up. "Watch my drink guhhh!"

I laughed as she walked away from the bar and to the bathroom. I just finished my drink and the bartender asked me if I wanted another. I shook my head yes and sat there watching as she poured more smirnoff and ciroc in my glass. I sat there taking small sips of my drink and watching everybody hugged up and grinding on each other. I sighed and turned back to the bar.

"Hey.." I heard a male voice say. "What you looking so down for?"

"Who me?" I said looking up and seeing him sitting in the seat next to me.

"Yeah." He said smiling at me. "You're too pretty to have a frown on your face."

I smiled shyly and took another sip of my drink.

"I'm Corey" He said putting his hand out.

"I'm Mia." I said shaking his hand.

"Mia.. Mia Neil?"

"Ummm... Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"I met your sister earlier." He said laughing.

"Oh. Aha."

"But what's wrong?"

"It's uh.. It's nothing. Today just isn't really my day."

"Well how about I make it better.. Wanna dance?" He asked me.

"I don't know. My friend is gonna be back any minute."

"C'mon. just for the rest of this song."

I sighed and stood up and said "Sure."

We danced while Kid Ink - 'Badass' played.

"So how's it being the sister of a newby in the music business?" He said trying to yell over the music.

"It's okay." I said back. "I'll get used to it soon."

The song ended shortly after that and I ordered antoher drink. Just as the bartender put my drink in front of me, Alisa finally got back.

"Took yo ass long enough." I said turning in my chair to face her.

"You always talking shit.. You sure you really Taliah's sister?" She said laughing.

"Yeah nigga! What you thought this was? I turn up." I said laughing too

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. But who's this?" she said looking passed me.

"I'm Corey." He said stretching his arm out and shaking her arm.

"Nice to meet you." She said smiling at him then looking at me."I'm getting ready to go though. My baby coming to pick me up."

"We only been here like an hour."

"I know, but I'd rather be with him." She said winking then walking off.

I laughed and turned back around to the bar. I took a few sips of my drink, well not really sips, but gulps. I felt fine but when I got up to go to the bathroom, my head started throbbing and I got dizzy to the point where I could barely stand up. My vision got really blurry as I was near the door way to the bathroom.My legs gave out and I fell to the floor. I saw somebody standing over me as my vision cleared for about a second then I blacked out. What the hell was happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 314 32
This story is about 4 Bestfriends who Just moved to Cali together over the summer but what happened when they meet four guys from the group the Range...
36.2K 1.6K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...
78.2K 1.3K 36
[DISCONTINUED] I wrote this when I was like 13 i'm so sorry :) Y/n Malfoy has wanted to become a student her whole life. When she finally manages to...
253K 9K 200
- πˆππ‚πŽπ‘π‘π„π‚π“ πƒπ‘π€π‘π‘π˜ κ’·κ’¦κ’· β€βž·.. πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” πš˜πš—πšŽ π–€β‚ŠΛš β˜†ε½‘ κ’°#𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑢𝑺𝑬 𝑢𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...