Reputation: Seen Differently...

By vxleriebxtch

His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the... More

Introduction Pt. #1
Pt::#2 ~ "him"
Pt::#3 ~ "The party"
Pt::#4 ~ "Eating!"
Pt. #5:: "She's mine for tonight!"
Pt:: #6 ~ "Trouble"
Pt:: #7 ~ "Apology"
Pt::#8 ~ "My secret"
Pt::#9 ~ "Choose"
Pt::#10 ~ "Do you hate me?"
Pt::#11 ~ "Unknown"
Pt::#12 ~ "sei bellissima"
Pt::#13 ~ "Against her"
Pt::#14 ~ "This world!"
Pt::#15 ~ "True"
Pt::16 ~ "Starting over"
Pt:: #17 ~ "I'm new!"
Pt::18 ~ "Aligned!"
Pt::#19 ~ "Stay the night!"
Pt. 20 ~ "All I have!"
Pt::#21 ~ "Whore!"
Pt::#22 ~ "Wrights!"
Pt::23 ~ "She's Alive"
ā€¢ Part. 24 ā€¢ ~ "Gorgeous!" ~
ā€¢ Part. 25 ā€¢ ~ "Special" ~
ā€¢ Part. 26 ā€¢ ~ "Hospital" ~
ā€¢ Part. 27 ā€¢ ~ "Why?" ~
ā€¢ Part. 28 ā€¢ ~ "If this was a movie."
ā€¢ Part 30 ā€¢ ~ "Hempstead!"
Part 31 ~ "New York"
Bonus Chapter (Alana's POV)
ā€¢ Part 32 ~ "Dinner" ā€¢
Part 33 ā€¢ "Alessia"
Part 34 ~ Goodbye.
Part 35 ~ Boss.
Part 36 ~ Gift
Part 37 - "Angelo"

ā€¢ Part #29 ā€¢ ~ "Ice" ~

678 11 8
By vxleriebxtch

Walking up towards the school was different. All eyes were on me, all words said were whispers about our breakup. It didn't surprise me how fast word spread. As I inch closer to the stairs of the entrance, I see Enzo nudge Luca and then all his friends turn to look at me. Perfect. I walk in the school completely ignoring them, but once I head to my locker, I see Jameson and Kate.

His arms were draped around her body as they kiss and walk away together. There's was this feeling of envy inside of me, it simply made me remember how it was with Luca. Damn me and my heart for getting attached to him. I grab my books and walk into my first period. I was the only one in there so I just took a seat and started scrolling through social media.

"Good morning, Miss Parker."

"Morning." I say back to my teacher.

He turns around and continues writing instructions on the board. A notification comes in of a message from a number not saved to my contacts. It has the area code of the suburbs of New York. I open it and see a message.

We need to talk. It's important. It's time you knew.

I frown at the message and think twice before typing and sending a reply.

Who are you?

Instantly the person replies. As if they knew I'd answer their message. I was more paranoid then before after everything with unknown. I wasn't sure of who to trust.

Call your uncle. Tell him Ice contacted you. He'll know what it means.

My uncle? What would he know about this. He's all the way in fucking Russia, if I tell him about this, he'll be paranoid and would even dare to fly to the United States.

And if I don't...

I send back. What's the worst that could happen. I'd like to dare this person to come after me.

Just do it. It's for your own benefit.

You see that, that right there is where he leaves me intrigued. I get out of the messages and call my uncle. His line rings for about a minute before sending me to voicemail. A chair pulls next to me and I look up to see Cynthia taking a seat on Enzo's chair.

I roll my eyes mentally and raise an eyebrow at her. She smiles at me.

"I'm sorry to hear about what happened!" She says

Scusi mi?

"Excuse me?" I ask.

She takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry about you and Luca. But If I may be honest, it was expected. He was ought to break up with you."

"You wanna know a secret Cynthia?" I ask

She nods suggestively. I lean closer to her and turn to see at our teacher to see him busy reading papers.

"He didn't break up with me, it was the other way around. Now, leave and get the hell away from me, because if you don't, you'll leave me no choice but to scar your face. And I'd hate for that to happen. Wouldn't you?" I ask.

She gasps and leans in as well. "I'd like to see you try." She whispers.

I laugh, but before saying something I feel someone's presence behind me. Cynthia looks up and her eyes go wide. She stands up from the chair and slowly steps back. There was a glint of fear in her eyes. One that surprisingly I don't give her and it throws me off, because if anything she should fear me most.

I don't have to turn to know who it is. I can feel him.

"Next time you sit in my chair, I will slit your throat, you useless whore. Got it?" Enzo says lowly

She nods and takes another step back. The bell rings and Luca and his friends sit down on their assigned seats. Enzo to my left and Luca to my right. Cynthia walks to her seat and takes out her phone, typing into it.

Our teacher starts with the lesson of the day and I take out one of my text books. Enzo does the same and starts writing. It seemed like he's the only one that cared for school. Luca takes out his and passes it to Carlos. Carlos gladly opens it and starts working on Luca's.

"Must be nice." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Luca asks

"Must be nice." I say louder.

He chuckles, "would you want Vincent to do your work for you?"

I look up at Vincent to see him clearly not on page with that.

"No."

~~~~~~~
Halfway through math class, my phone starts ringing. I look down to see the caller I.D. labeled as 'A.' which is my uncle, Alexander.

"Miss. Parker, please turn off your phone!" Mr. Smith says

I look down at my phone and look up at the teacher. "Can I step out, to take this phone call?"

He shakes his head. "Any phone calls can be made in the office through the school phone."

"No, you don't understand. I need to answer now."

"You're not listening Alessia. Any phone call, can be made in the office. I can't let you have a phone call in the middle of class."

"But it's important." I plead.

"I don't make the rules, I just enforce them." He says

My phone stops ringing and it marks a missed call. I look down at the phone and then at the teacher. My phone starts ringing again and he's calling me once more.

"Turn it off."

I take a deep breath and pick up my backpack walking out of his class. He calls my name twice but I don't turn back. I walk into the girls bathroom and check every stall to make sure it's empty. I then proceed to answer the call.

"zanyalo u tebya dostatochno vremeni."
(Took you long enough.)

"Whatever."

"Why are you calling me, Alessia?" He asks in an English that is not so good because of his Russian accent.

"I need to ask you a question, but you have to be honest with me. No more lies."

He chuckles. "I'll see, what is your question?"

"Who's Ice?"

The line goes silent and not even his breathing I can hear. He takes about two minutes like that until he responds and not so kindly.

"Why the fuck are you asking me that? Who told you that code name? It's none of your fucking business."

"It is, if he's contacting me."

"Chto vy tol'ko chto skazali? Yemu ne o chem s toboy razgovarivat'."
(What did you just say? He has no business talking to you.)

"Just answer the question."

"No. It's not your fucking concern."

I roll my eyes, he never tells me anything. Perhaps I should've gone to Silas or my grandfather about this.

"Fine. Don't tell me, I'll just meet up with him and see who he is for myself."

"Don't you fucking dare." He sneers.

"I will, believe it or not." I say and then hang up.

I open my contacts and go to my grandfather's name. I click call and he answers in a matter of seconds.

"Alessia, Sei nei guai?" (Are you in trouble)

"No. I need to ask you something."

"Anything, dear."

I smile. "Who's Ice?"

"Anything but that." He says

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Why? Who is he that no one wants to tell me?"

"It's complicated Alessia. Ice is different than most Mafia men. His family lived by no moral codes."

"Oh and you do?" I snap

"This isn't a fucking game. Why are you even asking this?"

"He contacted me. Told me ask y'all who Ice was and y'all would tell me."

"Ice is from the older families. The only one left. His whole life is fucked up. I don't want you being around him."

The only one left? Parisi all died except a women whom later proceeded to kill herself after guilt hit her, the only one left from the families would be Greco. But Greco has no business talking to me.

"Fucked up in what way?" I ask

"What do you mean?"

"How is his life fucked up?"

"He lost everything Alessia. How is one's life not ruined after everything's been taken from you. His empire, his family, the love of his life, as he called it."

"Did you know him personally?"

"Of course. But he was closer to your uncle. They were inseparable, always doing stupid shit."

Oh my god. It is him.

"Ice is Dante Greco?" I ask knowing the answer.

My grandfather doesn't answer, he stays quiet.

"Tell me it's not." I demand.

"I'd be lying if I did, dear."

~~~~~~~
After talking with my grandfather, I texted Dante to come pick me up from school, behind the football field. It took twenty minutes but he did. I was sitting inside an SUV, he was right next to me, as his men drove us somewhere.

"How do you have people that work for you?"

He turns to look at me and licks his lips. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Didn't you lose everything?. At least from what I heard."

He shakes his head. "I lost my family, not my men. The ones that survived stayed, they were loyal and I've been in my hiding. I took time to slowly and quietly build up my empire. But I'm done hiding, it's time I finish what Salvati started."

"And then what? After this all ends, will you stay?"

"Yes. I have to."

I nod and stay quiet after that.

"Boss, we're here." The driver speaks.

I look at Greco and he smiles at me. "Pronto?" (Ready?)

"per quello?" I ask. (For what?)

He doesn't answer and someone opens my side of the door. They offer me their hand and I take it, walking out of the vehicle. We were Infront of a mansion, it's wall were of glass, and the concrete floor leading up to the front black door. Dante was already opening the door waiting for me.

"Come on Alessia, we don't have all day."

I walk up to him and go inside the house, it was heavily guarded and secured. Guards in every corners, security cameras on every angle, and the door had three different locks. This was Paranoia at it's finest.

"You live here?" I ask sounding dumbfounded.

"Yes, now come on."

I walk alongside him into a living room. He takes a seat and I do too. He opens a portfolio and takes out a folder. He hands it to me and I grab it, opening it as I go through the pages. Files and files of my whole life. All my school records, hospital visits, and birth certificate. Everything about my life in one folder. Pictures of me taken throughout the years, all here.

"Why do you have this?" I ask.

"Because it was the only way I could keep you close to me, the only way I knew you were safe."

It was difficult to process what I was hearing. Why would he care about me at all? He's nothing to me.

"I don't understand. You're not supposed to have this. I don't mean anything to you."

He looks taken back by what I said. He stands up and tells me to wait right here. I wasn't too sure of being here anymore but there isn't any chance of me leaving without his men trying to stop me.

I stay seated, staring around the walls, one had many paintings hung out. It looked like a fucking collectors house.

"Read this. I wasn't supposed to give you this just yet, but you're old enough to understand, either way you'll be eighteen in about two weeks."

I grab an envelope from his hand, the front has written 'Alessia' in cursive handwriting, one that was so familiar to me. I open the envelope and inside was a hand written letter.

My girl, if you're reading this, then it means Greco reached out to you, it means you're eighteen and it means that I'm no longer a part of your life. What I would give to see you again, but it's not possible. Alessia, I made a decision growing up, after marrying Ezra, after Andrew was born, I slept with Dante. I don't regret it, because he gave me you.

I didn't know what to feel now, all I could feel was lonely, empty, and sad. All these years were a lie. All this time. I continued reading.

Dante, is your real father not Ezra. I hope Ezra treated you good all these years, I never knew if he found out that you weren't his. Perhaps now you feel betrayed, or alone, maybe even empty deep inside but you aren't. I know Dante will treat you perfectly, he's a good man, sweet even once you get to know him. You can live with him if you desire, you aren't alone, you have him and I hope you've made friends, maybe even started dating a guy. I don't want you to push aside Greco, he's your dad after all and all he ever wanted was a chance at loving you but I stole that from him. I told him to not tell you the truth until you were eighteen. You probably hate me for that, but it was for the best. I love you Alessia, you were always my favorite and I'd do anything just to be able to hold you in my arms one last time. Live your life and never let anyone control you, not Dante, not my father and most especially not Ezra. With deep love, your mom.

I drop the letter to the floor and sob. I was showing emotion, something I don't normally do. I cry and sob deeply, that's when I feel someone's arms wrap around my body. I didn't know why I was letting him hold me, I didn't know much about him.

I cry to him for about five minutes until I stop and pull away to wipe my tears. I look at him and he gives me a soft smile. There was some part of me that was mad, I didn't care what my mom said, this whole I could've lived with him, with someone who could actually care for me unlike Ezra. I wipe my nose with my shirt sleeve and then look up at him.

"Why didn't you come for me? You're my dad."

"Alessia, I made a promise to her. I couldn't tell you. I wanted to, I really did but I didn't. For her."

"So? Fuck that. She died, she left me with Ezra! You could've taken me away from him, all you had to was go to court. You think I've had a good life. She fucked you and didn't have the guts to tell Ezra, and you should've. She was a fucking coward and I guess you are too."

He stands up from the couch and points a finger at me. "Don't you fucking dare to speak about your mother that way. She loved you, she did everything for you, always making sure you had a good life."

"Then why didn't you come for me? I would've preferred you over Ezra. You don't know what I've been through."

He sighs and turns around to look out a window. I wasn't sure if it was best for me to be here. Yes he was my dad, but I barely knew anything about him and I'm still shocked to know that the man that raised me, isn't my real dad.

"Dear, it was difficult. I know what you've been through, I do. I can promise you that I won't let him lay another hand on you, there was many times where I wanted to take you away from him, but my life wasn't stable, I wasn't mature. And it's a big responsibility to be a father but I'm here now, you can come to live with me now."

"He won't let me, he'd make you go to court."

"Then we'll go. If you want to beat unknown then it's best you stay with me now. No one will train you like I will. But more importantly I'll care for you, and try to make up for all our lost time, Figlia." (Daughter)

It took me as a surprise, how comfortable he was with calling me his daughter.

"Okay. Can I sleep here tonight?" I ask

I was sure they called Ezra from my school, I didn't want to go back home, I didn't want to deal with him or get beat up. I was tired of feeling weak.

"Yes you can." He calls over a man and the man walks over to us. "Take her to the room across the hallway from mine." Dante orders

The man nods and wave a hand for me to follow him. I get up and pick up my stuff, following the man. We go upstairs and walk through a long hallway.

"What's your name?" I ask.

The man stiffens. "I don't have a name."

"Everyone has a name. You just don't want to remember yours because you swore the code, right?"

He continues to walk and then turns right. I follow and we stop at a door.

"This is your room from now on. There is clothes in their, perhaps you'd like to change."

I don't say anything but open the door. The room I walked into was very spacious. It had beige colored walls and a black bed, with a beige nightstand and a tv across from the bed. The curtains were white and the room had two more doors leading to perhaps a closet.

"This room has it's own bathroom and closet. If you need something then your dad is right across from you. We have all been waiting for you, welcome home Ms. Greco!"

I almost lose my shit at his words, it felt like I was about to faint. They were all waiting for me? I just nod weirdly and he smiles. He grabs the doorknob and pulls the door but before closing it, he speaks again.

"My name's Alessandro by the way."

He then closes the door and I hear his, footsteps as he walks away. I open a door and see that it's a bathroom. I contemplated on wether I should shower today or tomorrow morning. I think long before undressing. I get in the shower and let the water get warm before going under it.

---------
After my shower, I changed into whatever clothes I found that fit my personality best. I sit down on my bed and open the drawers on the bedside, nothing but chargers, and the tv controller. I felt empty in this room, lonely. I walk out and knock on Dante's door.

It opens after a few seconds and he's shirtless and in some sweatpants. I scrunch my nose feeling awkward.

"Sorry. Did you need something?"

"I just felt lonely in the room, but if you're busy then I'll just go back."

"No, it's fine. Come in!"

I walk and unlike my room his is all dark. The black walls, the navy blue curtains, and the musky wood aroma. He grabs a black shirt and puts it on, his room was huge, maybe the size of a living room. I sit on his bed hoping he doesn't mind.

"You can put something on the tv. I actually have some stuff to work on but I'll stay here and if you want to talk then we can!"

I nod and play a Disney movie. I wasn't really in the mood of getting to know my dad so I just let him work. I simply didn't want to be alone so his presence cleared my loneliness. I was tired and exhausted that I didn't realize but I slowly started drifting asleep. The more I tried to keep my eyes open, the more my body felt heavy. And in a couple of minutes, I was deep asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:: 3360
- ty for waiting.
- have a good day/night
- I know it's not the best chapter but at least she knows the truth now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 759 52
You would hate me if you knew my truth," I whispered. The words flew out of my mouth, my heart shattering in the process. "What happened to you was n...
661K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
12.4M 372K 38
__ā¤ļøŽ The Maid and the Mafia King ā¤ļøŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...