Neutral Line

By VioletYbrehl

For years, people tended to believe the world is all about good and bad people, that it's entirely separate a... More

Author's Note
1: Origin
2: Izuku
3: Little Genius
4: UA's Gremlin
5: Set up
6: Disappointment
8: Details
9: Recruitment
10: Ominous
11: Tragedy
12: Pointing Direction
13: Behind The Scene
14: Operation: The Fall
15: Deal
16: Incident
17: Connection
18: The Day
19: Confrontation
20: Interlude
21: Trial
22: Table Turn
23: Realm of User

7: Stupidity

381 14 308
By VioletYbrehl

Izuku just look to All Might with dead eyes. But All Might treat it as if Izuku was just couldn't grasp the truth so he continued. He threw his head back and laughed.

"You should see your face right now. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna force this thing on you." All Might walked up to Izuku. Izuku wanted to laugh. Because rgw truth is All Might never look at his face. If he did, he will see the obvious irritation to his expression.

"This self absurb person! Did he think everyone will flatter him because he is the number hero?" Izuku thought.

All Might then lifted his index finger pointed to the sky. He is still in his small bubble of delusion and small world."

Listen well young man. This is your choice. Do you want to accept my awesome power or not?!" All Might asked as blood spewed out of his mouth.

"No thanks!" Izuku said with firm tone. But it seems like All Might didn't hear him.

“There are a couple things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my quirk as super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question. That’s because the world needs to believe that their Symbol of Peace is a natural born hero like any of them. But I’m not. There’s nothing natural about my ability.” All Might said as Izuku stared at him in disbelief. Not because he was shocked by what All Might said but the narcissistic and self absurb of All Might. He literally already said no but he still continues to talk.

He held out his arms to his sides in dramatic flair. 

"I wasn’t born with this power. It’s a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else." At last! All Might is finished with his dramatic performance.

"It seems like you didn't hear me, All Might. I said no!" Izuku said and looked to All Might with "so done of you" expression.

"What?" All Might ask with disbelief.

"I said no, are you deaf?" Izuku asked again.

"You! Do you know how lucky you are for me to offer this quirk? It will make you strong and definitely will be able to save more people like you want!" All Might said with a full smugness on his face.

"I asked you... Will I be able to become a hero when I am quirkless. Not for you to offer me your quirk so I could be a hero. Your answer really didn't change! You still think that quirkless can't be one!" Izuku explains with a flat tone and expressionless face.

"Look young man... Without a quirk! You will be a burden to others! Because quirkless are all weak and fragile! Not only would they not be able to help, but they will also become a liability in the front line," All Might explain with seriousness.

"So by your logic... Nezu, Eraserhead, and Nighteye, couldn't be one," Izuku suddenly said.

"That's different! They have a quirk!" All Might retorted.

"Their quirk wasn't a front line quirk but a support. Nezu alone becomes an official hero without fighting in frontline because his strength lies in strategy and commanding. Nighteye could only predict the future... Without speed and physical strength or instinct to move and reflex that you could attain from training your body, all the premonitions and prediction he had is useless. Don't get me started with Eraserhead. He literally fights villains quirkless as his quirk could only be erased. And his quirk couldn't possibly erase mutant quirks! But look! All of them are good in their field!" Izuku explained again.

All Might can't respond to his retort but when he decides to use his "elder card", before he could even speak Izuku already asks a question that he didn't expect.

"Let me ask you a question. Are you aware of the Quirkless Statistic these days?" Izuku ask. There is an emphasis on the word "Quirkless" when he spoke those sentences. As if it threatens All Might that if he messes up answering those questions, something big will happen.

"If there is a life threatening emergency about them, then I will immediately look and study that statistic. As of now, there is nothing. There are a lot of charities and programs being conducted for those people and t-" Izuku stops him from speaking as he looks to him coldly.

"There is 20% of Quirkless around the world as of now, All Might. Converting that 20% to 100% so you could understand clearly. 85% of the quirkless population is already in their 50's above around 13% is already a working person in society. Mostly in their mid 30's. The remaining 3% is us... Who are in their teens," Izuku started.

"That 3% which is the 0.6 of the population is still up to more than 6 million people around the world. Most of them are in Europe which is the safest place for people like us. But what about us here in Japan? There are more than 100 thousand quirkless people here in Japan. 93,000 is already in their mid 30's above. These leave us about 8,000 quirkless in my age." Izuku explain. But All Might felt confused. Why would he say those statistics?

"You must be asking... Why would I say those statistics? It's because I wanted to emphasize to your tiny brain how rare Quirkless Teenager is nowdays. More or less 8000 quirkless teenagers around Japan All Might! Do you realize how little it was?" Izuku asks with a cold smile as he looks to All Might.

"I don't understand what you wanted to say, young man. Please be direct to the point!" All Might said.

Izuku laughed coldly and sent shivers in All Might spine. For some reason he felt scared.

"That only proves my point that you don't know anything. All Might, People tended to look down on those who are different. Just like in the dawn of quirks where those who have meta abilities are being looked down upon. They are called freaks and monsters just because they are different. Because of this mentality, they would get rid of those who don't belong to their standards like us! Have you seen the statistics of quirkless suicide? The hate crimes that involve quirkless? The cold cases of missing persons in police stations happens to be 67% about Quirkless the rest most 30% is those who have weak and "villainous" quirk. The 3% is above average. Simply because they don't care. Just like what you did," Izuku grin as he went to All Might who looks paled right now.

"When you rescued me a while ago, not only did you not call for EMT to look for my lungs, you also didn't make any reports about that incident. I didn't see anyone investigating the crime scene. What if the slime villain left some of his part there? It's one of the basic things you need to do in the aftermath of apprehending villains. And what's more, you actually leave a 14 year old quirkless child on a rooftop after "destroying" their dreams. You are a number one hero. You should know the statistics of Quirkless people! And the second attack of the slime villain? What? You actually wait for me to move before you take action? So that means you will not do anything if I don't run?" All Might can't retort what Izuku said. Because it's all true.

He felt ashamed of himself as he looked down and couldn't meet Izuku's eyes.

"And do you know what's the most ridiculous thing you did? You said not just one! But two national secrets in a 14 year old. One of them was said here! Here in fucking public area! Did you see this area, All Might? This is a neighborhood! What if someone overheard you a while ago? You are too careless! You are an adult! You should act like one!" Izuku said.

All Might wanted to find some excuse but Izuku mecilessly leave a message that dropped his jaw.

"And you didn't even know what skills I have for you to have a conclusion I can't be a hero! I am studying under the guidance of Principal Nezu and Eraserhead! And both of them told me I had a high chance of actually getting into the hero course! They are on the same level as you. Eraserhead in Underground Heroes and Principal Nezu in hero society itself! Who are you to decide I am not someone who couldn't be a hero?" Izuku coldly asked.

Suddenly, Izuku showed his phone which was in a call. All Might then look to who is in the other line. This made him speechless.

Izuku's phone had been in call since he sense the sludge villain and All Might. All that happened had been audio/video recorded and transferred to Nezu. And of course, Nezu would surely send it to his parents. Its the reason why not only Izuku act like a fanboy, but also didn't roast All Might a while ago while testing him.

It's evidence after all.

"Yagi... Go to my office as we will have a talk. A long talk," Principal Nezu suddenly said in the speaker in the call. All Might gulp.

"As of the heroes involved in the incident a while ago, aside from Backdraft, everyone will be send to an institute to learn things they clearly didn't learn in their school," Principal Nezu happily said. He even clap happily which send shiver to All Might.

"You should be glad that it is my dear protégé whom you said those secret. If its a normal Teenager, who knows what would they do?" Principal Nezu said enthusiastically.

"But.. Princi- hep! I didn't allow you to make excuses, Yagi. Under the contract you sign when you force yourself here to become my staff, when you clearly have no aptitude and attribute needed, that I have a final word. Remember... There still don't have any announcement of your paticipation. Just a few words from me and it will vanish. Do you understand?" Principal Nezu ask.

"Yes..." All Might gritted his teeth and decided to leave. Izuku just rolled his eyes seeing the back of the number one hero.

"Pathetic! He is just the shell of his old self." Izuku sneer and went back to their house. He quickly change his uniform and took the key in his car.

Hisashi brought a car for Tenko and Izuku when they reach 13. Tenko was getting busy in his training since diving deeper in Underground is not that easy.

He's been contacting the 500 loyal confidant of Hisashi and taking their approvement and allegiance. These people had been fiercely loyal to their father. And they wanted a good heir. The good thing is Tenko had Izuku, one of the best Tacticians and Strategists.

Tenko never even realize how Izuku taught him some strategy until he use it in practical performance. The simple stratrgy Izuku taught him in Simulations and RPG when they play video games in now coming fruitful.

Tenko is also trying to build up what Shigaraki Tomura would be like. What would be his mannerism, his the way he talks, his behaviour, even his appearance. Was all sew carefully. A villain they will surely underestimate.

Izuku taught him that the easiest way in making another persona is to use a part of him and exaggerate them 100 times. And since he lile playing video games, he just exaggerate it by playing a person who thinks the world is like a video game.

But even if Tenko needs to constantly fly around the world, he never fails to call in his home to tell them what he experience. Hisashi and Inko are both happy for Tenko that he is happy travelling around the world with Kurogiri.

--*--

Now, Izuku park to where Hitoshi is studying. Upon seeing Izuku's car, Hitoshi filled with warm. Its the car of his best friend.

After class is always been his favorite time of the day. Of course he get to hang out with his best friend.

"Cat cafe?" Izuku ask immediately?

"In usual?" Hitoshi ask.

"In usual of course!" Izuku said and grin. Hitoshi equally grin before Izuku drove the car and went to the nearest cat cafe.

They usually got there since its one of the cafe's Izuku's family owned. In fact, the two had a personal private room in the cafe that Hisashi ordered someone to build when he found out they usually hang out here.

Sometimes Shota and Hizashi use that private room to enjoy the peaceful place where they can enjoy cats and kittens. And of course to eat and drink too.

Hitoshi also loves it so they could enjoy their time withoit worrying about discrimination and some bullshit of other costumer.

"So what happen in your school?" Izuku ask as he pet a tubby orange cat. The cat got into his lap and enjoying Izuku's petting.

"Well, the usual. Ever since Auntie Inko scared my school a lawsuit they just isolated me. I just continue to have a boring day. Thats fine too since I don't want to deal with some of their bullshit," Hitoshi said. He is trying to pet a white and black cat but the cat is trying to bit him.

He just move his hand so it wouldn't happen.

"And they are afraid to sabotage my grade so I'm pretty sure I could grab some honors this year," Hitoshi said. Izuku giggle. Their order came and Izuku started to eat his cake.

Hitoshi then started to feed the cat some treat while training them using his hands. He is just enjoying himself.

"That good! At least they can shut them mouth up!" Izuku said.

"Auntie is making noise again. Did you see the forum of Reject Community? She just jailed another group of bigot people! Serves them right!" Hitoshi proudly said. Inko did came back as lawyer when Izuku turn 10. Its also the time wherw Hisashi decided to "kill All For One" using All Might.

Now he is full time Hisashi Midoriya who's a loving husband and owner of Akatani Corps. There is a rumor that Hisashi and Inko are married but the two never said anything.

Nobody really knew a lot about the private life of Inko and Hisashi as both of them had a powerhouse name. Both of them are also notorious in hero world because they often took the side of "rejects". Many people wanted to take them down.

But the two had a solid, clear, and honest foundation. Something they can't refute. All the spy they try to send wasn't even able to enter, no hacker could penetrate their system.

Some who's desperate that send assassin also failed. Those killers just vanish. Those who send them can't even file any cases as they will surely get a an attempted murder case if thats the case.

"Of course! Mom is the best!" Izuku proudly said. They talk a lot just happily talking some random things while eating and surrounded with a lot of cats.

Then Izuku started to secretly put an protective walls around them. It is to prevent someone from overhearing their conversation. Then Izuku started to vent about All Might. He told him everything in low voice, gossiping on gow horrible All Might is. He didn't filter anything and even told Hitoshi about the Quirk that could be inherited.

At first, it shock Hitoshi but then he just gradually accepted it.

All Might's status in Hitoshi's heart is always been average. He didn't like him but he didn't dislike him. He prefer underground heroes like his Dad. But after he heard what he did to Izuku, his status immediately rose down at the bottom.

"Serves him right to be on Nezu-sensei's hot seat! Goox luck to him!" Hitoshi said.

"The other heroes was also send to be educated on how to conduct their selves in that situation," Izuku added.

"They did handle things horribly. Waiting for the right quirk to help? Really? And they have the gut to actually scold you? Heh! They are just pissed and embarrassed that they did horribly then vent their anger to you. Being Quirkless must also add a salt to their wounds! Thats the reason why I don't like a lot of limelight heroes!" Hitoshi said and drank a coffee.

"Yeah, they should be more professional in the situation. Tho I'm not really surprise because looking at their background, they didn't graduate in UA or in Shiketsu. Ketsubetsu is acceptable but other hero school is really just a school that caters those who's in standard," Izuku commented. Then put the cake that in his fork in his mouth.

"This society is all about quirk! I'm just gld I meet you. I mean, you kidnapped me," Hitoshi teasingly said.

"Hey! That was one time! And you can't deny that you immediately follow me! Technically it wasn't kidnapping because you agree!" Izuku said. Both of them laugh happily.

--*--

All Might went to UA feeling nervous and dreaded. If it wasn't for HPSC helping him to get in UA, he really had no chance to become a Teacher in UA. Because not only he had no teaching liscense but he also had no experience in teaching students.

But finding a good successor is a becoming urgent now as his health is degrading slowly. If there isn't someone who will continue to support this society, everything will crumble. And thats the last thing All Might wanted to happen.

Now, walking to hallway of UA feels so weird and uncomfortable. Each step he made is like being stab by thousands of needle in his feet. He felt nervous and scared. And actually trembling as if he would meet his master.

He knew he was wrong, and its already too late when he realize. And maybe it's luck that he told it to a trusted person.

The kid knew Principal Nezu so he must be trustworthy that he will not tell anybody about the secret he told him.

Upon opening the door of Nezu's office, he saw Nezu smiling in his table. There is no other thing than tea in his table clearly prepared to talk to him.

He gulp as he went inside.

"Glad you're here, Yagi. Have a seat and we have a long conversation to go," Nezu said with a smile. All Might almost lose his blood when the door close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.3K 48
What if Izuku was the son of All For One? What if Shigaraki was a caring and slightly overprotective big brother to Izuku, hell-bent on making sure t...
34 0 6
After nuclear warfare destroyed the surface of the planet, humanity banded together to recreate society underground. Now over two hundred years later...
376K 13.2K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...
17.4K 827 29
Sequel to Darkside When he woke up, Izuku couldn't remember much. But he did remember a few things, most importantly, what happened before blacking o...