The Mafia's Prostitute (MLM)

By yougaymegaywegay

Jessi Harper is a loyal man that works for the Italian Mafia, he lives his life like there's no tomorrow and... More

Introduction...
001~
002~
003.
004.
005✓
006✓
007✓
008✓
009✓
010✓
011✓
012✓
013✓
014✓
015✓
016✓
017✓
018✓
019✓
020✓
021
022
023
Author's note!!!
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
New story!!

035

3.3K 113 40
By yougaymegaywegay

I'm back with a new chapter! <3

Please enjoy this one and leave a vote please, it really motivates me ♡ ♡

________

Jessi pov:

I hissed in pain as the cashier, Lauren, was bandaging my wounded hand. "Don't worry , I'm almost done", Lauren said as she squinted her eyes in focus, careful as to not hurt me any further.

The last touches on my hand were done and I sighed in relief as Lauren looked at her work proudly, "You're really good at this", I complimented her and a warm smile spread across her features as she nodded. "My mom's a nurse , so I learned a lot from her", I nodded as I studied her features, noticing that there was a glint of sadness in her eyes as she spoke about her mother.

"Your mom's still in America?", I questioned and Lauren let out a dry chuckle as she shook her head. "She was kidnapped by the mafia two years ago, now they use her body to make extra money", she said as her eyes teared up and I immediately understood as I stared at her in pity and wanted to comfort her but a noise was heard from outside as both of our heads whipped to direction where the noise came from, my eyes widened when I saw a black vehicle.

Derick is here!

Happiness flooded my body as I lifted my figure and ran towards the door but my body froze as I saw who stepped out of the car. Angel exited the vehicle with two men doing the same, I recognized them from the little house that Alice and I were held captive in.I panicked as I looked back at Lauren , scared that she would sell me out but I was surprised when she grabbed my arm and dragged me to a door, opening it and pulling us both inside. She finally let go of my hand as she walked over to the corner of the room where a big box was located.

I stared at her in confusion until she gestured for me to climb in and a grateful smile spread across my lips as I made my way to the box and climbed inside, but not before looking back up at Lauren while giving her a grateful smile. As I laid my body in the box, Lauren hurriedly put a old door on the box, closing it and leaving me in the darkness and in this tight space. I immediately had some unpleasant flashbacks as I suddenly remembered the punishments at the orphanage and how they would put the children in a small, dark closet to leave them there for hours when they were disobedient.

~~~

"You disobedient child!, You dare try to escape with your sister!", The furious man yelled angrily as he pulled my small figure back inside the orphanage.

"N-no Alice!", I screamed as I thought of my sister and how she just left me here at this orphanage, tears streamed down my cheeks as I sobbed and the man dragged me to Mrs Williams, the caretaker , the most selfish and evil woman there is.

I was lifted from the ground by the man and my legs struggled to stand because I was trembling with fear. The moment I saw that we were Infront of Mrs William's office , I started biting and scratching the man that held onto me.

My fights were useless against the man as he held my hair in a tight hold and shut me up by slapping me.

The door was opened and I was pushed into the room, my eyes locked with Mrs William's and she stood up from her chair, walking to me with her head held high in pride. "Where's the girl?", She questioned and the man replied, telling her that Alice had escaped without me and my heart broke all over again.

"So you tried to escape but your sister left you behind?!", The woman questioned and started laughing loudly as she she held onto her stomach, I started sobbing louder as she was mocking me further.

When her laughter finally calmed down, she gave me a evil look before muttering:

"You disobeyed me and you shall receive punishment"

After that , I was given a painful beating and was left with a black eye and a broken wrist, my body was filled bruises and cuts because of the objects that were thrown at me too.

I was just a child...

But I was punished like I had committed some crime, after I was beaten , I was put in the closet for a whole week, only surviving on Mrs William's left over food. I was left alone to sit and cry in the darkness.

But it didn't stop there, after the week of punishment was over, I was bullied and tormented by the other orphans, I had to learn to defend myself against those big bullies, but I always managed to fail since they had a habit of ganging up on me.

~~~

I shook my head as I let go of the thoughts and forced myself to listen what was going on outside, but I couldn't hear much as I was in another room and also in a box, which didn't allow much oxygen inside it too.

Bang!

My whole body jumped as I heard the loud gunshot from the other room, panicking as I thought about Lauren and if she was okay. My heartbeat was heard in my ears as I tried to control my breathing, convincing myself that Lauren was okay and that she wasn't hurt. After a few minutes of me having a panic attack in thisvconfined space , I heard a door open and my heart almost stopped as I heard Angel's voice.

"Search every fucking corner, we're gonna find that whore and kill him!"

"H-he's not here, miss", Lauren's voice was heard and I was relieved to know that she was still okay and that she wasn't killed. Shuffling noises were heard in the room as objects were lifted and thudding noises were made too.

"Clear"

A male voice was heard and I released a breathe that I had been holding in for too long, which accidentally made a embarrassing whimpering sound as I slapped my hands onto my mouth , eyes widening as the room was met with silence. "Looks like our prey is still in here", Angel said and I prayed that they didn't hear it come from this box that I was in.

I kept my hand on my mouth as my breathing pace fastened yet again and I was sweating profusely. All the hope that I had inside of me vanished the moment the old door was lifted and I was met with a man's smirking face as he looked down at me.

"Bingo", he said as he grabbed my arm and forcefully lifted me as I struggled in his hold, punching him the moment my feet hit the ground, I kicked him in the balls and he grunted in pain as his hands met his groin. I was grabbed by another man from the back and he had me in a painful grip as my body was held still by him.

"Let's take you back home, shall we?", Angel said as she gripped Lauren's hair and she let out surprised gasp. "And don't even think of calling the cops because they won't be able to do a fucking thing", she whispered in her ear and threw her to the ground, making her let out a pained sob.

I was dragged out of the room as I screamed for them to let me go , I looked back and saw Lauren looking at me with eyes that were filled with tears as she had a hopeless look on her face.The man that was carrying me suddenly gripped my hair and pulled my face to his , making me look directly at him.

"Fucking your feisty ass would be so damn good", he sickly said and I tried fighting even more as his hold on me tightened and he was pushing me out of the store, he finally let go of me and I landed with a loud thud onto the ground. I immediately lifted my body and desperately started crawling away from them but my hair was gripped into a tight hold as I was yet again dragged to the black vehicle.

I screamed out loud as I was busy being pushed into the vehicle, but I was surprised to feel that the man that was pushing me into the car, suddenly stopped his movements and had a pale look on his face, I looked in the direction that he was looking at and tears slipped out of my eyes as I saw four vehicles stopping right infront of us with many men stepping out of the cars, pointing guns at all of us.

My eyes searched for the man that I had been waiting for and my heart jumped the moment I saw Derick exiting one of the cars, looking hot as always. I pushed the man's hands off of me as I ran to Derick, but I was stopped as Angel gripped me by my hair and a gun was pointed to my head.

"Angel, let him go", Derick calmly said as he whipped out a pistol, "No!", Angel stubbornly said as she gripped me even tighter and cocked the gun. "You're outnumbered, you already lost, if you don't let him go now then I will kill you myself", Derick said again and I could feel Angel visibly flinch at that.

"N-no you wouldn't, I'm your sister!", She said and Derick let out a deep chuckle as he shook his head. "Oh trust me, I would", he threatened.

"If you don't let him go in 5 seconds, then I will blow off your fucking head"

I stared at Derick with a happy smile on my face, not even thinking about the gun that was pointed to my head.

"5"

"4"

"3", as Derick slowly countered I could feel Angel tremble behind me while her breathing pace was fastened, and I smirked the moment I realized that she knew that she had lost.

"2"

"1"

As the last number was counted , Angel roughly pushed me to Derick and I almost fell to my knees but Derick caught me before I could. I never thought that I'd be so happy to touch someone again , I wrapped my arms around Derick as he held onto my waist and looked down at me with those beautiful, brown eyes.

"Y-you betray your own family!", Angel's voice brought us back to earth as our heads turned to her's, and seeing that pathetic look on her face, gave me satisfaction. "No I never did, it's you who betrayed your own family, now you're gonna drop your gun and I'm gonna send you to a mental hospital where you're gonna be for the rest of your miserable life and rot there too, or I could just kill you right here and now", Derick ordered and tears slipped down Angel's cheeks as she shook her head in protest and held the gun firmly in her hand.

"B-but his sister killed our mother!", She screamed and I was fed up as I grabbed Derick's pistol out of his grip and pointed it to her while muttering, "She should've killed you too", I pulled the trigger and the loud gunshot was heard as the bullet hit her right between her eyes and she fell to the ground. Derick looked at me surprised as I kept my eyes on Angel's body, not even caring that I killed his only sister in front of him.

An eye for an eye.

To my surprise, Derick smirked as he looked at me with pride, "I didn't expect you to pull the trigger, but I guess that I shouldn't underestimate you", he said and I was still surprised that he wasn't angry that I had killed Angel.

I was about to ask him about that but my words were stopped as I saw Lauren slowly exiting the store with a scared look on her face, I let the pistol fall out of my hand as I walked in her direction, she kept her eyes on me as she also walked over to me. When we were Infront of each other, I immediately wrapped my arms around her, "Thank you for helping me", I whispered to her as she hugged me back.

We finally let go of each other after hugging for a while and a idea crossed my mind as my smile widened. "Come with us", I said and she looked taken aback by my offer, "N-no I can't", she said but I shook my head, really wanting her to come with us as I held her hands in mine. "Please come, I can help you find your mother", I said and her eyes lit up at that as it teared up too , "R-really?", She asked with her eyes wide, "Yes, and you guys can be back together again, you also don't need to have this shitty job", I laughed and she suddenly wrapped her arms once more around me and I smiled when I heard her let out a little sob after nodding her head.

I turned my head back to Derick to check If he was okay with Lauren coming with us and he nodded with a smile, I entwined my hands with Lauren and guided her to the vehicle.

When we were finally inside the vehicle, a smile spread across my lips as I looked at the beautiful forest.

We made it Alice.

I felt a hand touch mine and I looked at Derick as he lifted my hand to his lips and left a delicate kiss on it, a blush spread across my face as our eyes locked again and he gently grabbed my body and held it, making sure to rub soothing circles on my back as he hummed a tune.

And for the rest of the ride , Derick and I held each other, happy to be able to touch each other again.

____________________________________________

You guys I'm so sad 😭😭

There's three chapters left, then this story is finished!!!

I'm so happy but for some reason I'm also sad ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

I'm so excited for the next few chapters!

Anyways...

Bye! <3

Vote for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5K 9
Afton is at the point in his life where he faces constant barriers in his path of finding his own identity... Not only does he have to push past his...
92.7K 3K 29
✔️ | When you've been controlled by your father nearly your entire life, would you take the risk and escape? I did. I took that risk and escaped my...
3.7K 48 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
1.3M 56.3K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...