MY FUTURE IS ONLY WITH YOU

By LillyZilin

What happen when the future and past mess up together what will happen to them? Is it for good? Or bad? Can t... More

PROLOGUE : HIS ANGEL
TEENAGE MOM...
HER SECRET MARRIAGE
What Shall I Call You?
FATHER FIGURE..
ANNUAL DINNER PARTY
I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER..
WOUNDED HEARTS...
RESIGNATION
DON'T GET SCARED..
MOM PLEASE STOP!
FATHER AND SON
CUNNING SIDE OF RATHORE..
NO LONGER THE SAME...
ARNAVJI.. MY BABY IS NOT MOVING..
WEDDING PREPARATION
IT'S SHOW TIME
KARMA....
WHO ARE YOU REALLY ?
AMAN'S DILEMMA
MY SON IS GONE?
You're in love?
ACCIDENTAL MEETING
Khushi, I got a surprise for you...
I'm not your sister..
DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE
SOMEONE BETTER
SIGN OF LOVE
EVIL EYE
I CHANGED THE PAST AND FUTURE
HALF TRUTH
Do You TRUST ME?
MRS ASR
CONNECTION
ARE YOU REALLY PROPOSING?
MISSING GROOM
THIS MARRIAGE WON'T HAPPEN
ABANDONING YOU
RAGE OF RATHORE (1)
RAGE OF RATHORE (2)
LADY RATHORE TO MADAM WYNKNIGHT
GO BACK LADY RATHORE..
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

DON'T LEAVE ME...

1.6K 172 18
By LillyZilin

Woman's institution is something that cannot be explained, but she is sure that he is definitely hiding something...

Those eyes of his appeared to have made him more reserved and mysterious...

She sucked in a deep breath, taking a step forward and earnestly examining the person in front of her... The only man she ever like was him...

Forget him is near to the impossible when he is a gentle man.. She notice how she lost her composure whenever he is around and he is always there to support her..

He act as if doesn't care but.. He jumped from seat and snatched the snack from her hand, "You're allergic to nut. This biscuits contains nuts."

Stop caring..

Please don't make me fall for you even more....

Please do something so I could hate and forget you...

Varsha likes to act like child sometimes, she in last minute wanted to wear the Lehenga she brought for sangeet.. Being the elder she always gives her everything to her younger sister..

But her heart always gets tighten as she doesn't get to wear her favourite color Lehenga..

Raghu tapped his finger and pointed it out that Varsha shouldn't be taking advantage of Saira like this..

Varsha stomped her foot and went away with upset face, leaving Raghu and Saira...

Saira was dazed. He had a complicated expression before softly beginning to speak, "I saw.. That day you were so happy to purchase this dress.. You shouldn't give your things like that easily.."

He noticed her.. Her likes and dislikes...

"You.." He stopped suddenly, then took a few steps back, "Nothing.." He left her hanging like that..

Saira frowned seeing Arnav standing there behind her..

Does papa know something?

_____________

Arnav could understand their feelings of a glimpses of it.. They both like each other.. Raghu won't accept it because he committed a huge amount damage to Shakshi and he indeed needs to take a responsibility for it.

Yet.. He still couldn't believe his son did something like that...

His son was a better person than him... In every way... Then why...

Whatever happened couldn't be changed... If Raghu is determined on taking responsible of Shakshi then Saira.. He have to keep Saira away from Raghu..

He knocked and walked in to Raghu's room, "You said you are not interested... But your actions are opposite of your words. Stop complicating stuff Raghu."

"Dad.. I have decided." He stated suddenly.

Arnav had a very bad feeling about it..

"I'm leaving the country after your remarriage with mom. I'm going to London with Shakshi." He said in solemnly.

Arnav was stunned, "What the.. Why? Khushi and I just got you back... Why are you leaving us again? Because of Saira?"

Raghu took a deep breath, forced himself to look away from the other person's face, "Don't think that this is the better way?"

Arnav felt so much anger, as he spoke up. "Are you running away from your own feelings? You didn't even think about Khushi?"

"I will be gone for a while for a while.. I already plan to tell her, that I will going for a new project there, that way mom won't be able to stop.. As for Saira, she will forget me and move on for better.."

Arnav turned cold at his son's decision, but as a father of girl whom considered as his own daughter... He know Raghu is right..

" Do what you wish.. I trust your decision making than of mine. I think you know what is good for you.. "He said and sighed." But you will come back right? "

Raghu nodded weakly...

_______________

Sangeet was all but fun for Raghu.. Raghu acts like he is happy but the girl in pink Lehenga makes his heart beats faster than ever...

He gulp his wine down and sat down beside Shakshi whom is already warmed up to his mom..

At least Shakshi is happy...

Raghu look at at his mom's happy face as she danced with Arnav on the stage, she have her own life and family now..

He noticed how Saira is looking lost fora moment and faked her smile for sake of others... He sighed..

Khushi on the other hand, notice Arnav's disturbed face, "Arnavji? Are you alright?"

Arnav shook his head, lowered his head and the tip of his nose touched the tip of Khushi's. He was silent for a while before speaking softly, "Our children all have grown up now.. I find it hard to believe that they all have started to make their own decisions.. And I'm worried for their future.. I think now I understand why our elders used to nag us.. Still do you think they'll be fine?"

Khushi broke into smile when he shared his concern." Saira and Raghu are more mature than we were in our past.. I do worry about Varsha sometimes but, why fear when my son is here with us.. He will take care of her. Our Raghu is kind and responsible after all." She said with with proud.

"It is Raghu whom I'm worried for.." Arnav thought to himself.

"I just wish a better future for them all where they could live without any worry.. As we both will there to guide them to never repeat the same mistakes that we made." He said with smile.

She smiled heartedly, "Don't worry, my dear laad governor."

Arnav chuckled, "I really miss you calling me that.." His words made her laughed as they continued to dance..

_______________

Next day..

There is no one more beautiful than his mother, she looked absolutely like divine in her wedding attire, he couldn't hold back his tears seeing her getting marry happily with the man she loves...

No more toxic people around... Their small but happy family is peaceful without any problem..

True happiness is when you witness the people who you love are being happy..

He felt content...

Khushi and Arnav vowed to spent their 7 lives together... Here on, there will nothing can ever separate them anymore..

He gave them a gift for honeymoon in France for a week. "You both are going!" He stated stubbornly.

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other and blushed hard.

All of them retire to their own room to rest after long and busy day..

Raghu noticed Saira's absence, he frowned as he went to look for her at her room first, he got no answer when he knocked her room door..

He pushed open the door, door wasn't locked?

She is nowhere in her room...

He found her letter on her side table...

"I'm sorry for leaving all of a sudden but I think this is the best way to say goodbye. I decide to leave for better future.. I will be continuing my further studies in Mumbai.. Thank maa and papa for taking care of me all these years.. I love you.."

The letter crumbled in his palm as he finished reading it.

He rushed out looking for her, he have to find her before everyone in home get a hint of her absence..

Why?

Why did you leave?

Saira.. You been with them for years... It was right for me to leave not you..

That too at middle of night? At Delhi? Not safe...

Raghu was sweating hard looking for her, how dare she? How can she leave in middle of night like this!

Temple? No she isn't there..

Train station? No she isn't here also...

Bus station.....

What if something terrible happened to her?

He shivered at his own thought.... Then he noticed a familiar figure sitting on the bus stop...

He totally drenched in his own sweat and was searching for her like a crazy guy all around...

He sucked in a deep breath, taking a step forward and earnestly examining the person in front of him. She is safe and sound...

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU MAD?!" He roared.

I was worried sick... I thought I lost you.. I was going crazy....

All of these words weren’t able to be said out loud by him..

One thing was so clear, she will be the death of him...

She gave him a meaningful glance, then asked him," Who are you to question me that?"

"Let's go home..." He turn soft suddenly at her innocent face.

She firmly gripped her luggage bag, "I'm not coming with you!"

He was silent for a moment, then said, "Saira.. Please.." He caught her wrist, he hold it carefully to not hurt in slightest.. The ruthless him turn to the softest in front of her..

She didn't move, she slowly spoke up, "I can't leave but you can?" She asked felt distressed.

"You heard it?" He asked looking at her in shock.

"All I heard was you telling papa that you will be leaving the for me.. So I can forget you... The result will be same if it is me who leave... So I left the house. I lied about my studies, I planned to stay with my friend kiran in Mumbai." She stated her fact,a lone tear escape from her eye.

" Don't cry.. " His voice trembled.. She bit her lips in frustration, is it not your fault... I fell for you.. It's my fault.. Why keep blaming yourself? You should you leave Khushimaa when you love her the most...

He fell silent, a gust of wind rush over them, rain began to fall heavily, drenching them.

" I love you... I am sorry for loving you.. I am sorry for causing you nothing but trouble "She cried out loud, feeling really awful for such troublemaker..

His hold her wrist tighten as he pulled her closer to himself, made her look into his eyes.. Desire to make you mine are flaring up again... I want to openly say that I always liked you...

But.. Today I realise something.. Fear of losing you is far more painful from what I have thought.. I didn't want to give you pain by giving you hope...

He looked at her pitiful face as his eyes darkened, he lift her chin up.. Too short..
He bow down and capture her shivering lips with his..

Saira was dumbstruck by his action... He is kissing me?

He bit her lips slightly to gain her attention, and finally let her go...

Saira stood in silence, couldn't believe what just he did... Was it just her imagination? But it felt so real and addictive...

She was about to step back but Raghu was faster than her, he suddenly grabbed her wrist and said. "Saira.. It is not that easy love me... Are you willing to take the risk?"

Her eyes redden when she heard him say that, is he giving her a chance? "Yes." She replied without a second thought.

Raghu made up his mind.. As long she is willing, he will never let her go... Just wait I will solve everything so that I can hold your hand forever.. Not temporarily..

To be continued....

His guys please let me know what you think about this chapter, tq.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 13.7K 26
Past.. Is a tricky word. It's past, The past which has already occurred. Yet, The same past has the power to affect the beautiful present and future...
110K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
448K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
55K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...