Cruelty - Sebastian Sallow x...

By acidlashes

This is a long story skip to the lemon if you want ya weirdos **slow burner with a lot of lore** A famous pur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note: Characters Ages
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
🍋 Chapter 21 🍋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🍋 Chapter 25 🍋

Chapter 4

753 29 6
By acidlashes

You felt the room stare at you waiting your response. Though for a moment you couldn't keep your composure you quickly recovered it and masked your face with the familiar smile you always wore. Calmly you calculate your answer.

"In Alcombey we accept all different kinds of people, even if we do not agree." You stated.

"I am well aware of what you folks do in Alcombey. None of you keep it a secret." His voice was harsher than it had been previously. As though the rumors he heard about your hometown offended him.

"Oh?" You exclaim with cheerfulness soaked in your voice "have you ever been?"

"I don't need to." He assured you "everyone knows, but the last time I checked you don't accept dark wizards there. At least not yet."

"No not dark wizards. But, if no law is broken in front of us, how do we prosecute that? I have never seen your parents do dark magic." You inform him "and, I encourage you to visit a place and speak to its people before passing your judgment onto them." Everyone was shocked by your sudden assertiveness in stark contrast to your usual upbeat tone. Sebastian looked over to your brother who was wearing a small almost invisible smile. The first one he had seen from him.

Ominis squinted his eyes in annoyance. Even though he had gotten himself angry he did not wish to push the issue further with you, possibly ruining Ann's perfect night. He sighed in defeat "perhaps you are correct" he conceded to keep the peace.

"Well, on the topic of visiting." You began as your usually happy tone brought itself back "you all should come out and see me in Alcombey. It's such a unique place and I know you would all love it there!"

"Really? Do you mean it?" Ann asked hopefully.

"Of course I do." You shift your gaze to Solomon "if that is alright with you of course?"

"What? You expect them to go alone?" Solomon inquires "all the way out there?"

"In Alcombey children travel by themselves as young as twelve." You inform him "it's completely normal."

"Normal how? How is a child without any parental supervision something you would call normal?" The older man interrogates.  You chuckle.

"Kinda sounds like how eleven year olds go to Hogwarts unattended to me." You remind him. He scoffs.

"Completely different." Solomon shakes his head. You shrug.

"I could have my security escort them." You try and comfort him. The man looks unconvinced.

"Oh Solomon please!" Ann begs furiously. Sebastian and Ominis remain quiet.

"Ann you are far too sick." Solomon disagrees "end of discussion." Ann sulks back in her chair in response. "Where is your mother anyways?" Solomon wonders "it is past midnight and you are here all alone."

"I am not alone, I have Elias with me." You beamed "he is like a guardian of sorts."

"Yes two kids accompanying one another all alone at night, wonderful idea." Solomon sighs as he leans back against a wall.

"I think you forget who my father is." You pipe up "I come from one of the strongest families known to wizard kind. I am more than capable of handling myself. Elias is merely backup honestly." You laughs at your own joke.

"I am well aware of who your father is child." Solomon spat. You only remained calm. Your intense smile still drawn on.

"Wow, yeah you are right though. Look at the time. I really must be off." You say as you suddenly stand. Ann follow suit.

"Oh, y/n I hope you weren't offended by anything" she cries as you make your way to the door with Elias you turn and give her a reassuring hand in the shoulder.

"Don't be silly Ann. I simply must get enough rest for the days ahead of me. But rest assured I will be back again. Feldcroft is so charming as are all of you." You say warmly as you look around. You pull the small girl into your arms and give her one final hug "goodbye, but not for long."  You hold her out at arms length and give her a reassuring wink before turning and facing everyone else "thank you all so much for your hospitality, I will return the favor in the future."  With that charming farewell you and your brother turn and make your ways out the door.

Silence fell in the absence of your presence. Ann looks down at the ground you once stood on. Her emotions spinning around her as she tries to keep her composure. Something that does not last long.

"What the hell is wrong with you all?" She demands to know as she turns around. Firstly facing Solomon "why do you have to be so hostile towards her, you are the one that invited her here! She listened and put on all of this for us! And you!" She screams as you points at Ominis "why ask her such personal questions and insult her hometown? What do you get out of it? And Sebastian." She trails off for one moment "after all the stuff you said about her being a rich entitled brat, you crumbled right before her completely embarrassing me! What is wrong with you all?"

-Alcombey-

The orange tint of the morning sun eclipsed the earth and you made another swing of your arm. Your trainer blocked it effortlessly but did not anticipate the leg you shot out underneath him. He fell to the ground hitting his back hard. You paid him not attention as he had done to you plenty of times in the past. You stood tall looking down at him.

"One day you might even surpass me." He says breathlessly.

"One day?" You ask with a smile.

"Don't get cocky now, child. You have a lot to learn still." He reminds.

It's true that most witches and wizards don't feel the need for hand to hand combat, but you family has perfected the talent of physical fighting combined with magic. This is what has made your fathers side of the family the strongest in the wizarding world for hundreds of years. You were once rulers. Conquerors. Killers. But, you were none of those things. Strong? Yes? Undoubtedly so. There were no dreams of conquering again in your mind, though you couldn't say that about some of your bloodline.

"Y/n" you father calls from a distance. Without hesitation you bow to your instructor and turn to run to your father. His cold eyes that resembled your brothers bore down into yours.

"Yes, father?" You ask obediently.

"Your mother requests for you to attend your next lesson." He replied simply. With no other words you follow his lead.

Though it had been a long strenuous day for you, most of your friends were just now leaving their house. You were expected to awake before the sun rose, and only after it had almost set were you allowed your freedom. Luckily, the success of an album granted you some leeway. This day your mother allowed you to leave while the sun was still shining. A rare blessing.

You guide the mare under you over the rocky terrain as your close friend Anissa follows suit. You laugh over the stomping of the hooves as you look back and see her slightly terrified demeanor. She looks back at you with irritated eyes as you slow your horse to her speed.

"Why do you always go so fast?" She questions as her horse finally catches up.

"Feels good, I suppose." You shrug at her annoyance. You allow the mare to walk at a slow pace as you relax your posture and look up at the sun. The scene before you was so beautiful. Anissa was one of the only friends you had who would ride in the farmlands with you.

"There you go again." She giggles looking at your soft face. You pay her no mind as you continue to look onwards. Her face softens at the sight of you "you really are very pretty." She comments. You look over with a little smile.

"Thank you. So are you" You said simply. Though plenty of fans, suitors, and passerby's had lended you endless comments it always meant more to hear it from your good friend. You knew she had no intentions behind her compliments.

"Not anywhere close to you." She huffs with self-consciousness. You shake your head.

"Not according to that one boy in Feldcroft." You laugh. She blushes in return. "What was his name again?"

"Arnold." She sheepishly replied.

"Ah~ yes Arnold. A name for a king." Anissa gives you a chuckle at your joke.

"Oh whatever." She stops you "and what about the boys you were talking to? Sebastian and Ominis was it?" She teased. You give her no real reaction.

"They are unique names. Especially Ominis." You agree.

"Unique family, I suppose." Both if you smile. "So, what about them?" She asks again.

"I hadn't paid it much mind." You admit. Anissa glares at you.

"You've got everything you know that y/n? Everything you could ever want, the looks, the talent, the irresistibleness. You could have any guy you so choose." She pauses "why are you so hung up on him."

"I'm not." You say sternly. Something Anissa was not used to. "I don't care for him anymore. Perhaps I just want no one?"

"Keep you all go yourself, huh?" She pokes "how selfish."

Truthfully, Anissa had it right. You did have everything. Yet, sometimes it felt like you had nothing at all. All the success in the world never seemed enough for those around you. They always excepted more. More music, more dances, more combat, more magic. Your family wasn't like most pure bloods. They didn't run on purity. In fact, your parents don't require you to even marry a pure blood like they would your brother. He was the successor of your line. All you had to do was bring glory. And, you were doing so with your popularity. You brought them a good name, and your brother will bring them a heir.

They chose to live in the more liberal city of Alcombey. They did not even hate muggles. On the surface they seemed so accepting. As were you. You didn't do all your charities for the good of you name. You did it because you wanted to. You saw no difference in you and others. Even if everyone else did.

As you enter the front door of your mansion you hear the usually cheers of a child. A soft smile etched itself on the corners of your lips. Turning a corner revealed your usually cold brother wrestling with the much younger child.

"Sister!" She called our joyfully as she locked eyes with you. Worming her way out of Elias's grasp she came running for you.

"What are you in trouble for now?" You question as you pick her up. She was only six. Much younger than you and Elias.

"She broke the law." Elias says jokingly.

"Huh!" You gasp as you tickle her "the Ministry of Magic will be here shorty no doubt!"

"No!" She screeches as she laughs at your touch. "No I didn't do it!"

"These are serious accusations Renee!" You warn "I'm afraid you'll be locked away forever!"

As she continues to beg for mercy you hear the footsteps of your parents approaching from the adjacent room. You look up to meet their gaze. Your mothers warm smile that resembled yours, and your fathers cold harsh glare similar to your brothers.

"And, you say in the trouble maker" you joke as you signal to the young girl.

"You are the trouble maker." Your mother reminds you. Still warm.

"Ah~ well speaking of making trouble, I would like to request a day off tomorrow." You look up for their approval or denial.

"You've had plenty as of late." Your father shakes his head "are you growing lazy?"

"Lazy?" You scoff "I worked day in and day out for years since I was Rene's age."

"Yes, and it's payed off wonderfully" your mother reminds you "you are an exceptional performer, horse rider, fighter, and magic wielder. How many girls your age can hunt with a bow and arrow like you?"

"What do you want the day off for anyways?" Your father interrogated. They didn't truly care where you went or for how long, they cared that you stayed in track for your career.

"Feldcroft." You answer.

"So soon?" Wonders your mother.

"I'd like to give them the gift." You inform her. She nods. She knew you meant the same gift you gave to every small town blessed with your presence.

"Very well, you may go to Feldcroft tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 34
"I can't stay away from you, okay? There! I said it." His gaze met hers. "I want more. Want is an understatement...I need more. - I crave your mind a...
414K 11.4K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
439 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
39K 486 18
Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his father but their not really evil. y/n get...